Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: #440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

looking for a lucky egg. can offer a large selection of items in return or any non legensary pokemon, as well as a few legendaries, pm me if ur interested
    Black FC: 0304-7399-2300
    Black 2 FC: 4642-6874-1410
    3DS FC: 0645-7067-6974

I have a Chansey for Trade, 31 IV's in HP and Special Def, Calm Nature, untouched. I also have 8 Lucky Eggs-pm me with offers (All legit).

I have a Chansey for Trade, 31 IV's in HP and Special Def, Calm Nature, untouched. I also have 8 Lucky Eggs-pm me with offers (All legit).

Need a Wish Blissey. I just need it to breed for wish. Im willing to trade shinies and events to trade for it or to borrow it.

looking for a

shiny happiny/chansey UT
    shiny Blissey ev trained
    shiny beldum UT
    shiny metagross ev trained
    shiny raikou ev trained

offering... shiny mismagius, shiny giratina,shiny deoxys, lugia, shiny dragonite, shiny darkrai, evd tyranitar,shiny milotic, shiny entei, shiny latios, shiny absol, evd garchomp, shiny charizard,shiny gligar, shiny combusken, celebi, shiny steelix, shiny shaymin, shiny mesprit, shiny roserade, arceus, jirachi, shiny vaporeon,shiny shinx, shiny dialga, shiny palkia, shiny armaldo, shiny krabby, shiny milotic, shiny quilava, pcp, regigigas, shiny drapion...all legit. pm for details
    pokemon team:

what i need:
    shiny charmander
    shiny charmelion
    shiny charzard
    shiny metagross
    metagross
    milotic
    pichu with volt tackle

I have a Shiny UT lvl18 Careful Chansey
    PM me with offers

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Platinum FC: 1634 1207 2722
    Diamond FC: 0258 7969 3290

Looking for Lucky Egg Giving Shiny Larvitar for it
    Platinum FC: 1935-1574-6204
    SoulSilver FC: Silver 3223-8138-7336

I have lucky eggs, and can attach them to a calm shiny chansey, or another pokemon of your choice.

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
    When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
    More wants added!
    Any Distant land shinys except togetic
    Level 1 Dialga
    Shiny registeel and regirock (Can be cloned, have regice)
    Uncloned latias and latios
    Uncloned mewtwo
    Uncloned untouched lugia and ho-oh *Have both uncloned but they're level 100 so I can't ev them*
    Suicune with 27 - 31 SPATK and speed nature does not matter. I already have the bold caught by Bryan from Distant land. Want one with better IV's.
    Dog collection stuff:
    Uncloned Johto suicune
    Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
    Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
    Kanto raikou since mine is hacked (Same as suicune)
    Uncloned raikou (any)
    Uncloned suicune (any)
    HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
    I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
    These can be cloned.
    Scyther
    Hoothoot
    Mareep
    Azurill
    Houndour
    These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
    Modest or mild zapdos with 31's in SPATK and speed (Can be cloned, please no bold nature) This is a priority
    Mews of the following natures: Hardy, Lonely, Relaxed, Hasty, Rash, Have the rest of the natures.
    Timid or modest suicune with above 27 in SPATK and Speed

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Looking for a blissey with seismic toss, will trade anything for it, prefferable bold nature, no evs needed

I'm looking for a Chansey that knows Seismic Toss. I have FR and emerald (honestly I'm being too lazy to go through and catch one on my own then use the move tutor to teach it to trade it over). I can offer and breedable and I have a few egg move pokemon as well. I am willing to trade multiple pokemon for the Chansey. It must be untouched, no EVs necessary. Will trade more for a Bold nature.

I am really badly looking for a low-lved SToss Chansey. Pm me with what you what will offer more than you want/multiple pokemon/items etc. even more so if it is nicnamable
    Wants
    Shiny Litwick (high)
    Shiny Giratina (high)

Shiny Axew
    Shiny Beldum
    DW Snivy
    Evo Stones

Has Trading Soon and Most willing to give up

White Volcarona - lvl70 UT
    Shiny WC Evee - lvl50 UT (jap)
    Event Shaymin - lvl53 (jap)
    Modest Accelgor - lvl1 UT
    Articuno - lvl50 UT (named)
    Moltres - lvl50 UT (named)
    Zapdo - lvl50 UT (named)
    Cresselia - lvl50 UT (named)
    Mesprit - lvl 50 UT
    Electivire - lvl67 (named)
    Steelix - lvl90
    Bronzong - lvl75
    Blissey - lvl42 (named)
    Thundurus - lvl40 UT
    Dialga - lvl 51 (named)
    Uxie - lvl50 UT
    ALAMOS Darkrai - lvl50 UT
    Charmander - lvl5 UT
    Munchlax (self-destruct) - lvl5

pm me if you hav any and if u r lookin for anything

Looking for someone who can teach/breed Seismic Toss Blissey
    Vm me
    Platinum FC: 1935-1574-6204
    SoulSilver FC: Silver 3223-8138-7336

I want:
    Chansey/blissey without any EVs. Pref. high IVs in HP.
    Has to know ST & Wish.
    Don't know what i can offer, so add me on MSN.
    Alexanderi_@hotmail.com
    Click here to feed me!!
    This is bidoof. Everbody hates him for no reason. If you agree that bidoof should be treated with respect then copy ad paste this into your sig
    proud owner of a legit movie

[Your sig was too tall, so the part that went over was deleted. Please read the rules.]

Looking for someone who can breed a Chansey with SToss and preferably bold natured. Pm me with pokes you are looking for.
    Last edited by iDeath; 25th April 2010 at 10:55 PM.

i only want a chancey dont care anout anything as long as its a chancey i have all 12 starters to trade pm with offers
    if you want to join in on the pokemon lottery READ THIS

thats right being the type of person i am gonna start a pokemon lottery how much does it cost to enter its completley free just pm me you want to join in on the lottery with your FC. just PM ME and on saturday ill pick out a random number whoever is closest gets the prize so what do you have to lose PM me to join in on the pokemon lottery

Im looking for one Chansey/Blissey with Wish. It i necessary I need it. It can be cloned it doesnt matter. The best Calm nature...please I havent a lot to offer you sorry...but i have special Eevee almost every nature and they have Fake Tears+Wish. Or I can offer you Relaxed Mudkip, Naughty Bagon, all starters or Feebas for example...Please I need her...

Im looking for one Chansey/Blissey with Wish. It i necessary I need it. It can be cloned it doesnt matter. The best Calm nature...please I havent a lot to offer you sorry...but i have special Eevee almost every nature and they have Fake Tears+Wish. Or I can offer you Relaxed Mudkip, Naughty Bagon, all starters or Feebas for example...Please I need her...

looking for a chansey or a blissey, UT please
    calm or bold natured
    and must know SEISMIC TOSS, and wish is preferable.

i can offer most starters
    shiny palkia
    shiny dialga
    celebi
    mew
    shiny eevee
    shiny prinplup
    shiny magnezone
    jirachi

please PM for offers

I have a bold chansey with seismic toss, not sure on iv's...and a naughty wish chansey. Both are UT at level 5. Wants Please don't offer anything not on my wants -

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
    When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
    More wants added!
    Any Distant land shinys except togetic, bold suicune, modest entei, or careful raikou. Still want the three dogs but not those natures.
    Level 1 Dialga
    Spearow
    Shiny registeel (Can be cloned)
    Uncloned latias
    Uncloned mewtwo
    Uncloned untouched lugia *Have uncloned but he's level 100 so I can't ev him*
    Suicune with 27 - 31 SPATK and speed nature does not matter. I already have the bold caught by Bryan from Distant land. Want one with better IV's.
    Dog collection stuff:
    Uncloned Johto suicune
    Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
    Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
    Uncloned suicune (any)
    English HG/SS suicune preferably uncloned
    HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
    I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
    These can be cloned.
    Scyther
    Hoothoot
    Mareep
    Azurill
    Houndour
    These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
    Modest or mild zapdos with 31's in SPATK and speed (Can be cloned, please no bold nature) This is a priority
    Giovanni Celebi
    Mews of the following natures: Lonely, Rash, Have the rest of the natures.
    Legit Extremespeed zigzagoon (Can be touched/evolved into linoone as long as it's below level 50 and legit, I think mine is hacked)

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Im offering my Shiny & Ev`d (mXP HP) blissey lv 100. pm me

Looking for UT seismic toss chansey, don't care if it's cloned or anything, will offer legit stuff, pm me

I'm looking for a UT Seismic Toss and Wiss Blissey. Calm nature is necessary. I can offer:
    Shiny UT Mew
    Shiny Ev'd Absol
    Shiny Ev'd Metagross
    Pikachu colored (shiny) Pichu
    Any event pokemon (not event specific, just dex slot)
    Ev'd Typhlosion (GREAT stats)
    Ev'd Starmie, Ambipom, Tyranitar, MixMence.
    And many more, PM me!!!
    Platinum info:
    Name: Connor
    FC: 3652 8053 0803

Heartgold info:
    Name: Connor
    FC: 0303 2175 6866

LF Shinys:
    Rayquaza
    Umbreon/Eevee
    Charizard

Also, check out my blog!
    http://www.debunkedevil.blogspot.com

I am looking Chansey (or any evolution of it) with COUNTER. Level, nature, other moves do not matter.

I can offer Eevee with Wish, Growlithe with Iron Tail, Flamethrower, Crunch, and Fire Blitz, and can breed a few starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chimchar) if requested. Natures are not guaranteed. I have a couple heart scales and a star piece to also trade.

PM me! (:

I need a BOLD UT happiny or chansey with seismic toss and aromatherapy. It has to have a 25 or above IV for HP and same for defense. Special defense has to be a 20 IV at least. The attack and special attack dont matter. It would be nice if the speed IV was around a 15 or higher also. I realize breeding something like this in emerald or fire red is difficult, especially to get good IVs and nature. I am offering a level 50 UT darkrai for this pokemon. Pm me if youre interested

I need a shiny, low level, adament(if possible), charmander with good IVs!!!

Dude, that is perhaps one of the most ridiculous requests I have ever seen, for such a middle-class offer. You should really not expect anything at all...
    HeartGold FC: 2364 9759 2739
    Platinum FC: 1849 4615 6709

Desperate for an UT calm Dragonite with heal bell, don't care if its cloned.
    If you're able to get this Dragonite, PM me!

Willing to offer a large variation in events, shinies and items for this one.

This is one god damn peace of awesome song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUoKUdFI65U

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast