Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: #116 Horsea / #117 Seadra / #230 Kingdra

Looking for someone to help me evolve a Seadra into a Kingdra. I do not have a dragon scale. Thanks in advance.
    I'm mainly on the Gen II remakes, but I'm transferring over to Black 2 (which I wasn't crazy about) in the hopes that they'll remake Hoenn.

Black 2 Friend Code: 0605 9282 6257
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 2709 2602 9207

So far I only have well bred Larvestas in Black 2, but in Gen IV I have well bred Growliths with Flareblitz and Morning Sun; Dratinis w/ Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, and Outrage; and Eevees with Baton Pass. I also have well bred mudkips, clefairys, and chanseys, so message me if you want anything.
    I'm looking for pokemon with hidden ablities, and hard to breed pokemon like starmie.

I would especially like a horsea, with a dragon scale would be great but without is also good. I started a fresh game recently but have any of the 1st, 2nd and 4th generation starters to offer for one.

Looking for a Horsea. PM me. My sig has some Pokemon I can trade in, or you can ask and I can check if I have it.
    I love trading! X/Y ONLY NOW Anything you need or can offer me, please PM me!

Always interested in Shiny Trading, I love collecting them. So if you have shinies and interested in what I have to offer, PM me.

Pokemon X FC: 0087-2373-9227 (No more Fighting, Ground, Rock or Ice type Safari's.

& FC: 1864-9774-2101 (Open to all types)

LF a Kingdra or a Seadra with a dragon scale, open to requests.

Looking for a plain Horsea egg for HeartGold in-game run. I don't have much to offer, but I'd love to be able to have a Horsea more early on than post-Pryce. Please let me know if you can help me out.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Need someone to evolve my Seadra, please PM me

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223