Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: #116 Horsea / #117 Seadra / #230 Kingdra

Looking for someone to help me evolve a Seadra into a Kingdra. I do not have a dragon scale. Thanks in advance.
    I just got on Gen VI with Alpha Sapphire, and I'm looking to update my battle team with well bred hidden ability Pokes. I'm also looking for evolution and mega stones. Most of my horde is still in gen IV, so I'm in the process of transferring.
    All the Pokemon I offer have "relatively superior" IVs or above, as rated by the judges.
    I have some female HA Eevees with a neutral nature (I can't remember which one); a few female moxie adamant gyradoses; a bunch of female Timid Drought Vulpix; a bunch of Growliths with Morning Sun and Flare Blitz; a bunch of Bulbasaurs with Chlorophyll; and Iron fist Chimchars.
    3DS FC: 4656-6532-6312
    IGN: Thom (yorke)

I would especially like a horsea, with a dragon scale would be great but without is also good. I started a fresh game recently but have any of the 1st, 2nd and 4th generation starters to offer for one.

Looking for a Horsea. PM me. My sig has some Pokemon I can trade in, or you can ask and I can check if I have it.
    I love trading! X/Y ONLY NOW Anything you need or can offer me, please PM me!

Always interested in Shiny Trading, I love collecting them. So if you have shinies and interested in what I have to offer, PM me.

Pokemon X FC: 0087-2373-9227 (No more Fighting, Ground, Rock or Ice type Safari's.

& FC: 1864-9774-2101 (Open to all types)

LF a Kingdra or a Seadra with a dragon scale, open to requests.

Looking for a plain Horsea egg for HeartGold in-game run. I don't have much to offer, but I'd love to be able to have a Horsea more early on than post-Pryce. Please let me know if you can help me out.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Need someone to evolve my Seadra, please PM me

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223