Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: #120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

looking for a legit shiney staryu if you can help please

Have 4 Timid Tbolt/IceBeam/Surf/Psychic staryus, all lvl 1, newly bred, 3 with "Illuminate" and 1 with "Natural Cure", all 4 have perfect (31) spatk IVs and varying IVs in other stats, just getting rid of my extra-garbage :3 will trade for pretty much anything i dont have wich is, ruby/sapphire starters, and most gen 3 and gen 4 pokemon PM if interested!

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

looking for any staryu pm me if you have one you are willing to trade!!

I need a lvl 30 staru with natural cure, names Orion . Thanks

Looking for a modest, timid, or even bold or calm Staryu/mie with natural cure and good IVs. I'm talking greater then 25 SpAtk and Speed, and no worse then high teens on everything else except attack. Because who needs attack on a starmie? I have whats in my profile, or even random legendaries if the star is good enough.
    I just got on Gen VI with Alpha Sapphire, and I'm looking to update my battle team with well bred hidden ability Pokes. I'm also looking for evolution and mega stones. Most of my horde is still in gen IV, so I'm in the process of transferring.
    All the Pokemon I offer have "relatively superior" IVs or above, as rated by the judges.
    I have some female HA Eevees with a neutral nature (I can't remember which one); a few female moxie adamant gyradoses; a bunch of female Timid Drought Vulpix; a bunch of Growliths with Morning Sun and Flare Blitz; a bunch of Bulbasaurs with Chlorophyll; and Iron fist Chimchars.
    3DS FC: 4656-6532-6312
    IGN: Thom (yorke)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112