Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: #123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Hi, could have a scyther with an adamant nature, Technician ability, UT and with the bug bite via hgss move tutor. I will give an UT larvitar with dragon dance and stealth rock. AND a gible with outrage. And could you transfer the scyther to black and White games? If this is too much to do il throw in something extra!
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Looking for scyther, preferbly level 10 or lower with ability technician and good nature. PM with offers.
    I've beaten White, however, haven't been able to use PokeTransfer yet. It'll happen soon.
    White FC: 2150 8071 5028

^That was the second result, after reconsidering one of the answers.

Need help evolving Scyther to Scizor, have the scyther and the metal coat already. Just need someone to trade with
    ALSO if you are looking for a scyther, have about 20 with all different natures. PM ME

I'm looking for somebody that is willing to help me evolve my Scyther. I'd be willing to help you evolve something that's needed through trade aswell.
    Platinum FC: 3740 4887 3102

Looking to trade for a Syther, please private message me
    White team pose:

Credit for team pose, thanks pkmnfn

White FC: 1721 2620 4387

im looking for some one to help me evolve me scyther for my in game team

Hi, I don't know if this is against the rules. But I have a level 16 Scyther I want to trade. But, I want to evolve it. I don't have a metal coat, as I am in HG at the third gym. Can anyone help me out? Private message me or something so I can do this. I am new here...

Hi everyone I'm looking to trade for a scizor, or scyther holding metal coat, that are preferably low leveled (no specific nature nor ev/iv's needed). I also have my own syther with metal coat, so if anyone is interested we can trade and then trade back. I only hvae in game pokemon (soul silver) to offer, including red gyrados. For any offers please pm me .
    Last edited by wanderer ike; 12th April 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Completed, thanks.
    Last edited by Memoria; 17th April 2012 at 6:19 AM. Reason: Completed

Default Need help evolving scyther

Can anyone please help me evolve my scyther I'll give a totodile for help pm please

*trade do nethanks again eagleseye*
    Last edited by Beastpoke87; 14th April 2012 at 8:21 PM.

--have one coming--
    Last edited by Celtic Origins; 14th April 2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Friend Code
    Black 1464 0677 9184
    Platinum 3482 7961 8578

credit to cooloolcool
    Visit My Trade Shop

Looking to trade for an UT Adamant Technician Scizor with Bullet punch and decent IVs. Have a shiny mew, surfing pikachu, lake of rage shiny gyarados, and other offers. Pm me for offers.

have a few legit UT shiny scythers chained in diamond. pm me if interested in a trade for a different legit shiny

I have a load of scyther and scyther eggs after breeding for a nature, some of these include jolly technicians!! PM me for trades

Im currently looking for any scizor or Syther with a metal coat for the pokedex.

I can breed most of the pokemon in the kanto johto unova and Hoenn regions, so if you need a particular pokemon just email me or reply to me here.

lf cloner who will trade me shiny scyther clone in return for me trading it back when i finish training it for clone of it back.

Looking to trade scyther with metal coat with someone else and back again. To be clear we will trade to evolve our own Scythers then trade them back so we have our original pokemon. I can throw in a TM

i'm also looking for someone who wants to evolve scyther into scizor (we trade and re-trade again). inbox me or send to email minhduy2011@gmail.com if u're interested

If someone has a extra metal coat they are willing to spare that be great, I'm at Goldenrod City with 2 badges and I really want to evolve my scyther

I'm trying to get a scizor, I have a scyther, and i have the metal coat, I just need someone to trade back and forth with me. You can trade me any pokemon really, I just really want to make my scyther a scizor! To clarify, I want my Scizor back after we trade. If you're willing to help you can email me at superbob666777@yahoo.com or contact me on here, thanks!

Hey i'll trade with you . i want to evolve my Scizor too . we trade back after the evolution .
    PM Me for my FC.
    Wanted: Shiny Speed or Attack Nature.
    Many Pokemon to Offer and Trade.

TRU Arceus (Can Activate SS HG Event in Sinjoh Ruins)
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    MYSTRY Mew
    And Many More. (Too Lazy to Put it Here.)

My Friend Code Here:
    [SPOILER=My Pokemon Teams]    Spoiler:- -My ThunderStorm Team:

Looking for flawless (shiny or not) bug bite technician Schyter UT. PM me if you have anything like that.
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

Need help evolving my Scyther. Will evolve yours or other poke in return.
    White FC: 4212 5742 2236
    Soul Silver FC: 0948 8867 7496

EDIT: Trade completed! Thank you, sir~
    Looking for someone to help me evolve my Scyther. I do want it back afterwards though, so please pm me if you can help. Thank you!
    Last edited by Jommy; 30th June 2012 at 6:00 PM.
        Spoiler:- Current game teams:

Looking for someone some for trade back you help evolve my scyther i help evolve the pokemon of choosing

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast