Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: #239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

I really need an electivire for my team. fc 0129 8602 6086 name michael. Im willing to trade drifblim lv51 or mismagius lv90
    My Fc is 0215 9637 7565 name is michael. Go Ambipom!!!

Elekid, lvl 1, untouched, Jolly nature.

Offered: a LOT of Ruby/ Sapphire legendaries, Uxie, Mesprit, Regi's, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga etcera.

Send me a PM if yur interested

FC: 068826824987

Im a dutchie so my grammar sucks

looking for untouche hasty naive or timid nature Latios.

pm if you have one!!!

I'm offering an Electivire.
    Please PM me if you're interested. It can be yours for anything listed in my signature. I can also equip it with a Rare Candy, Master Ball, Heart Scale, Exp. Share or Macho Brace -OR- infect it with the PokRus depending on what you're willing to trade. I'll be online for the next few hours.

POKEMANS I AM IN NEED OF
    Dakrai
    (PM me if you're interested in trading)

i need a elekid with electizer desparatly!!
    My FC: 3522 9886 3378
    ZAP! Electricity Trainer. ZAP!
    Shinx=Awesome
    PBR FC:COMING SOON

Exclamation

I'm looking for an Electivire to update my Diamond Pokedex. I can trade almost anything from Diamond except Tangela. I also have some from Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire and Red/Green. My caught is over 440. PM me with what you may want and hopefully we can work something out =D
    Green: 0302 5897 3462

Looking for an electrizer, it can be on any pokemon, willing to trade shiny torkoal, and shiny pidgey. P.M. me if interested.
    ----------------------------------

Need female Elekid or Electbuzz. I have mainly items to trade, but can also trade pokemon too. PM me to wok something out. Info in sig.

Name:Matsuba
    D/P FC:4510-7007-0125
    PBR FC:2449-1671-7803
    Brawl FC:1332-7436-7190

I am searching for a elekid whit elecrizer

i offer a magby whit magmarizer

But i have no friend code they say log in to the gts or something like that but i had no access point what to do now???

I would like an elekid holding an electrizer - I've just started out on breeding, so I don't have many pokemon besides the ones found in pearl, but do have heart scales/plates/berries.

Thanks for your help!

Looking for an untouched Shiny Adamant Elekid with Cross Chop and Ice Punch, Holding an Electrizer. Willing to trade a Shiny Untouched Swablu.
    Friends Code: 3823 5750 9156

I need an elekid/electabuzz, jolly OR adamant nature, untouched and with the electrobooster attached......and i need it BAD

i've got plenty of legendaries including:

Mesprit, Articuno, Ho-Oh, Raquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, The Regi's, Dialga, Suicune, Giratina, Entei, Raikou, Latias, Heatran.

And almost any other pokemon you could wish for.
    sent me a PM if you have this pokemon. and if you don;t have an adamant or jolly, just give me a female.

Im a dutchie so my grammar sucks

looking for untouche hasty naive or timid nature Latios.

pm if you have one!!!

Default Elekid

I looking for a shiny elekid untouched and male
    I'll trade any fire starter or my pride and joy electivire sniff sniff
    Last edited by Copey93; 10th August 2007 at 5:25 PM.

I am looking for a Female Electivire that knows Thunder Punch.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I need a female elekid holding an electisier!! i´ll offer magbies magmars and magmortans with different egg and tm moves and good natures.please pm me

I'll trade a Elekid of any nature with any egg moves (I'll even offer to do hidden powers). No shinies; Don't bother to ask. PM for a trade. Don't care for much in return. I'll give him/her an Electrizer and a person who recieves it can level it up, evolve it, and trade later.
    98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL
    D/P info:Name=League FC=5069 0823 8124

I have 1 Electrizer for trade, with an Adamant Male Elekid with Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Shockwave

I also have regular Elekids with Firepunch/Ice Punch/Shockwave, those dont come with Electrizers.

I want Shinys and Event pokemon or maybe something else. Manaphy is high on my list as well as Shiny Pikachu.

PM me or IM on AIM at ImpulseMurder
    Name:Brandon
    FC: 4768 5072 0556
    I do NOT tolerate AR. Nothing hacked.
    I have Ho-oh, Raikou, Suicune, and Raikou from the 10 ANIV
    Other Event Pokes: Lugia (10 ANNIV), Mew (MYSTRY), Jirachi (WSHMKR)
    Shinies: Charizard (Lv59) and Crobat(Lv39) and Chimchar (Lv1) and Magby (Lv23) and Riolu (Lvl1). Many more, not mentioned in sig.

Looking for a male Elekid hopefully with egg moves, not required and any nature. I can offer Pain Split Koffings,Energy Ball Vulpix and Ice Shard Phanpys. Pm me if you can breed me one and if you'd like anything else please let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Please no rediculous wants though, I only need a plain Elekid. Thanks.^^

I have a spare FIVE Electirizers to trade. I will give each one to an Adamant Elekid. I can give them the egg moves BOTH DynamicPunch and Cross Chop OR BOTH Ice Punch and Cross Chop. Remember, first 5 in get the Electirizers. Anyone after, I can give you only an Adamant Elekid. I am looking for event legends (ie Mew, Deoxys etc) and all shinies. PM me if you have any.
    Last edited by zexion_blue; 16th August 2007 at 11:08 AM.
    After a long time of playing due to a loss of my Diamond, I've decided to play again. For a bit.

i am looking for any elekid with a Electrizer i am willing to trade a magby with a magmatizer,magmortar or any of the sinnoh starters/hoenn starters. Pm me if interested
    Last edited by conman159; 13th August 2007 at 1:03 AM.

will offer any of the diaond&pearl trio (uxie, azelf, mespirit) for a female elekid holding and electrizer

I'm looking for Electabuzz holding an electrizer, PM me to see which pokemon/ items you want ^^

I really want an Elekid holding Electrizer. Any Level, Nature and moves. I can trade most pokemon for one as well as Sun Stone, Moon Stone, Thunder Stone, Dusk Stone and Odd Keystone. I have more items though!

EDIT: Got one now!
    Last edited by Munchy.42; 17th August 2007 at 8:38 PM.

All i want is Elekid holding Electrizer i can offer a magby holding a magartizer plus both the sinnoh and the hoenn starters. Pm me

Im searching for a legit Elekid or Elektabuzz holding a Magmarizer.
    I can breed every 3rd and 4th gen starter and Seedot and Lotad.
    My haves: I can breed any of the 3rd and 4th gen starters, Larvitar, Metang, Bagon and Diamond exclusives (e.g. Cranidos and Murkrow) and Ruby/Sapphire exclusives(like Solrock).
    What I'm looking for: Pokemon that are Firered, Leafgreen or Emerald exclusives(like Ursaring). Or any starters of the 1st and 2nd gen.
    My friend code: 1976 7574 7757
    If you're interested PM me

Looking for a Male Elekid Holding an Electrizer with Ice Punch and Cross Chop. PM me now! I have legendaries and tms.
    Friends Code: 3823 5750 9156

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast