Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: #239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

I could really use an Elekid. Electrizer would be nice too.

I don't have anything really interesting, but if you want anything, let me know and i'll see what I can do.

- Everybody's Favorite Chinaman

an elekid and electrizer please...nature/moves dont matter. Not got much. PM me for what you want for one.

Looking for Elekid with Moves Ice Punch and Cross Chop.

Also, if its male and/or has an electrizer that is even better
    Shinies:
    Name: Dekori
    FC: 4082 6778 1792

Hey guys I'm looking for a Elekid(male) holding Electrizer;I'm willing to trade my feebas and any starters except Johto(still looking for those)PM so we can work it out.
    Last edited by MagentaTurtle; 16th August 2007 at 4:02 AM.
    Ha!Ha!You can't touch me!You can't touch me!......OMG What!! You're Flying-type!!??
    Trainer:ZEN
    FC:1375 4690 9099

I'm looking for an Electivire, not bothered about it's nature/gender/EV trained but i would like it around level 60, if that's not possible i'll settle for a lower level ^^
    PM me cos i'll lose track of this or forget >_<
    Diamond code: 2535 0142 5335

looking for an elekid with electrizer i can offer a lvl 25 adamant magby with magmarizer

PM if interest

lover i ahve an elkid for u but what would u want for a shiny charzard?

im trading 2 elkids away and i alsoneed to trade with some who has a electobuzz with elctrizezer for a trade trade back to evelvle mine

I'm on the lookout for an Elekid and Electrizer. Preferably a female one to boot.

I can give you any one of the starters in return, or I could look for a magmarizer if you want.

I have Elekid's with electrizers. Atm looking for Adamant Beldum with good ivs (dont have to be perfect) just high in attack and speed/hp. Also looking for Earthquake TM and other items.

PM me with any offer and ill consider it (lots of things I want i just cant remember right now)

Is anyone willing to trade my electabuzz with electrilizer for another trade evolution and I would be willing to give them a magmarizer or electrilizer?

I need an Elekid with an electrizer with it any gender im willing to trade palkia, dialga, or moltres jus pm me n ill tell u if i got da pokemon u want

im looking for 2 elekids with electrizer items holded, PM me if your up for trade

i have elekids with fire punch and ice punch and i can give them electirizers i am in need of magbys with magnarizers
    Last edited by pokefan2677; 20th August 2007 at 12:59 AM.
    Proud Owner of a LEGIT EIGAKAN DARKRAI
    NOT TRADING
    FC: Scott 3093-5659-9744
    CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: Shinys, Events, or EV trained Pokemon
    Check out My TRADE SITE
    Proud Admin of GTA Violent Life TDM A OFFICIAL Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Server

Does anyone have an electabuzz with ice punch? I don't think I have anything of much interest.The only events I have are wishmaker jirachi and anniv celebi, but ask me, and I'll see if i can get you what you need. I really need this for my team. =)

Does anyone have an electabuzz with ice punch? I don't think I have anything of much interest.The only events I have are wishmaker jirachi and anniv celebi, but ask me, and I'll see if i can get you what you need. I really need this for my team. =)

Hey i'm looking for a electivire! Pm me and we'll work something out.

I'm looking for a Magby/Magmar with a Magmarizer, in exchange for an Elekid with an Electirizer. PM or email me if you are interested in trading.

I'm looking for a Magby/Magmar with a Magmarizer, in exchange for an Elekid with an Electirizer. PM or email me if you are interested in trading. I have a few more Electirizers too.

im looking for a elekid that knows both fire and ice punch,is a male, and is holding an electrizer.

pm me.
    fc: 3694 6696 3600

I'm looking for an electabuzz, elekid, or electivire with fire punch, ice punch, and cross chop will trade shinies or legit mystry mew

FC:5240 8468 7009

i have one with fire/ice punch what shinys will u trade oh crap i dont have cross chop sorry
    Proud Owner of a LEGIT EIGAKAN DARKRAI
    NOT TRADING
    FC: Scott 3093-5659-9744
    CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: Shinys, Events, or EV trained Pokemon
    Check out My TRADE SITE
    Proud Admin of GTA Violent Life TDM A OFFICIAL Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Server

Default my game hates me

hey iv bin serching for weeks if anyone can trade me an electivire or an elikid or electabuzz with electrizeri if ya make me an offer im sure we can work something out

can any body tell how to find an electrizer? I already have an electabuzz but i want a electrizer to make it evolve

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast