Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1997

Thread: #133 Eevee / #134 Vaporeon / #135 Jolteon / #136 Flareon

Default Need

Female <-ONLY Eevee or any Eevee evolution with modest and/or adamant nature only, PM me if you have them. got pleanty to offer.
    For trade from X: lots of 5IV breeding pokemon, shiny and legendary for trade

w2fc: 0390-6611-9385
    3DS FC: 4399-0074-8738 FS:Water

Looking 4 a shiny adament eevee in 4th gen only!!!! Can offer anything in my 4th gen shop!!!!!!!

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Anyone want to trade 2 eevees. I don't care about nature or it being shiny. I just need 2 hatched ut eevees. Just looking for a fast trade will give out cyndaquil, chikorita, or totodile eggs. Just pm me

I need a shiny eevee. I have a Shaymin, Heatran and starters to offer. I know it's not a ton but eh. PM offers.

Looking for male eevee, PM me I can offer any pokemon available in diamond to me atm (main is an infernape level 36)
    --

I have several Eevees available to trade, all surplus from breeding while trying to get one with the IVs I was looking for.
    Most of them have a perfect IV at one particular stat. Several natures available also.

Let me know if you're interested, I'd be happy to negotiate. I'm looking for a Turtwig or any of it's evolutions that knows Stealth Rock. I would be willing to give more than one Eevee for it. Or, if you could teach one of my Pokémon Earthquake or Will-O-Wisp, I'd also accept it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by R'linho; 16th April 2012 at 4:14 AM.

I have eevees with wish. Pm if you would like to trade for one. I can breed for any nature
    Platinum FC:
    4685-2896-0330

looking for shiny eevee. good stats in def preferred.
    have legendaries and japanese dittos for trade.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

I have freshly hatched eevee's. I'd be willing to trade for starter pokemon from any generation.

I have a bunch of Eevees that have been bred to know Wish and are at LV1. All are males (Sorry IDK how they all are males O.o ).
    PM me with an offer if you want one :3

I have close to 30 Eevee's right now of many different natures and plenty of female/males, all have Helping Hand, Shadowball, Fake Tears and Wish. I really don't have a prefference to what I want for the trade, just make me an offer or we can talk about it! Let me know

I'm looking for a shiny eevee, not really worried about stats, I have a few event pokemon still and a shiny Foongus on white. PM me and let me know what you're looking for.

Tea

~.:Northern Lights:.~ you make beautiful badges

White FC: 2537-8637-9728

Hey guys I'm looking for a shiny eevee. Help plox?

Have a box full of freshly hatched Timid Wish Eevees with Flawless Sp Atk IVs. Can nickname.

Looking for Earthquake, Psychic and Stone Edge TMs, Lucky Eggs, or Egg Move pokemon I don't have (see my sig). Happy to negotiate, please PM if interested.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Hi all! Long time browser, first time poster here. I just got White not too long ago and have been dabbling in breeding and learning about IVs and the like. I'm looking for an Eevee, any gender will do, I just need one to breed up and make a few of it's evolutions members of my team. If anyone has one to spare, I would much appreciate it. I don't have a lot to offer in regards to 31s or shinies, but I do have any of the Gen V starters and two of the Gen I starters (Charmander and Bulbasaur).

White FC: 5372-5575-5934

Quote Originally Posted by adarbyem View Post
    Hi all! Long time browser, first time poster here. I just got White not too long ago and have been dabbling in breeding and learning about IVs and the like. I'm looking for an Eevee, any gender will do, I just need one to breed up and make a few of it's evolutions members of my team. If anyone has one to spare, I would much appreciate it. I don't have a lot to offer in regards to 31s or shinies, but I do have any of the Gen V starters and two of the Gen I starters (Charmander and Bulbasaur).

White FC: 5372-5575-5934
    If you are playing white, then you should go post in the 5th gen trade forum!

Hey! I have a lot of EEVEEs available, PM me if interested. PLEASE don't offer me Pokemons that are in my signature, except if they have something special (like egg move). Otherwise, offer anything... I have so many...

Regulars: (8x) Eevee lvl 1 with Tail Whip, Tackle and Helping Hand. Natures available: Lonely (x2), Hardy, Lax (x2), Sassy and Bold (x2)

Egg moves: (60x) Eevee (all males) lvl 1 with Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand and Wish. Natures available:
    Bashful (2), Lonely (4), Bold (3), Brave (3), Calm (4), Sassy (2), Docile (4), Mild (1), Hardy (4), Lax (2), Adamant (6), Hasty (3), Gentle (1), Jolly (6), Rash (3), Modest (3), Quirky (2), Quiet (1), Serious (1), Naughty (1), Careful (1), Impish (2), Naive (1).

I will edit my post to tell you what I have left!!
    Last edited by fa11ingstar; 17th April 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    Fa11ingstar

Can breed:

and others, just ask me...
    Make your offers!

Looking for a shiny Eevee of any gender and nature. Can offer a shiny male Shinx in return. PM/VM me if interested.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2895 - 8893 - 2283

Currently just trying to fill up my Pokedex! Looking for basically anything.

Looking for Shiny Eevee, have many many shinies, events and event shinies.
    Pm

I have a few surplus Eevee's.
    Eight Males: Hasty, Modest, Gentle, Brave*2, Adamant, Hardy, Timid
    One Female: Naughty
    They are all level 1 with Tackle, Tail Whip, and Helping Hand
    I am looking for a non-English Charmander or non-English Ditto.

I have some legit shiny eevees chained in trophy garden. PM me some good offers if you would like one.

I'm just looking for a female Eevee, Nothing fancy. I don't have anything interesting to offer, I have tons of Male Eevee and I'm willing to add a evolution stone stone as a held item. Name the Stone you wish to have and give me an hour or so and I'll have it ready. Please Inbox me if you are interested.
    Black 2 Friend Code: Name: Sakuya: Friend Code: 4170-4786-2042

Quote Originally Posted by R'linho View Post
    I have several Eevees available to trade, all surplus from breeding while trying to get one with the IVs I was looking for.
    Most of them have a perfect IV at one particular stat. Several natures available also.

Let me know if you're interested, I'd be happy to negotiate. I'm looking for a Turtwig or any of it's evolutions that knows Stealth Rock. I would be willing to give more than one Eevee for it. Or, if you could teach one of my Pokémon Earthquake or Will-O-Wisp, I'd also accept it.

Thank you.
    Hi, I would like to trade for one of the eevees you described with perfect IV's in speed and a timid nature. I have a turtwig that knows stealth rock, and I'm ready to trade. Please respond soon, thanks!
    Last edited by RedTroopa; 29th April 2012 at 10:58 PM.

Looking for Shiny Wish Eevee, pm

Looking for an eevee nothing special about it. I don't have much to offer can try to get what I can in pkmn black. PM me if interested in helping me.

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast