Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: #196 Espeon / #197 Umbreon / #470 Leafeon / #471 Glaceon

Im looking for leafeon en glaceon..
    I have a umbreon and Espeon.
    If you don't want them I have quite a few pokemon so name your favorites and ill see wich one i have for you.

Looking for Glaceon Female I'll trade pretty much anything that id reasonable, pretty much and Hoenn, Johto, or Kanto Pokemon. (If I had all Sinnoh I wouldn't be here would I :P)

Give me a PM if anyone is interested.

Trading Espeon lv.68 (Quirky)(Synchronize), PM if interested.

Traded
    Last edited by Battra; 5th November 2010 at 12:12 AM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Default breeding

making eevees of every nature pm with offer and what ur lookin for i can also evolve them if need be

Okay, I posted this in the Eevee trading thread, but thought I'd put it here, too, just in case.

I'm looking for a male, nicknameable Espeon with good stats. If you can help then please keep reading this big mass of TL;DR. Thanks! :D

I have a three shiny pokemon in the Eevee family to offer;

female shiny Vaporeon
    lvl 1
    Naive
    knows "tail whip" "tackle" and "helping hand"
    ability is Water Absorb
    HP: 13 | Atk: 6 | Def: 6 | SpAtk: 7 | SpDef: 6 | Spd: 6
    Can be nicknamed and is currently called "Umi" [I can change this, if you'd like.]

male shiny Eevee #1
    lvl 1
    Adamant
    knows "tail whip" "tackle" and "helping hand"
    ability is Adaptability
    HP: 12 | Atk: 6 | Def: 6 | SpAtk: 4 | SpDef: 6 | Spd: 6
    Cannot be nicknamed

male shiny Eevee #2
    lvl 1
    Rash
    knows "helping hand", "wish", "toxic" and "hidden power"
    ability is Adaptibility
    HP: 13 | Atk: 6 | Def: 6 | SpAtk: 6 | SpDef: 5 | Spd: 6
    Cannot be nicknamed

I can also give any of these pokemon Pokerus or include various items/stones/pokeballs/etc

I'd like a male Espeon. Not just any male Espeon though, it needs to be MALE, NON-SHINY and nicknamed "Mystic". I could do this myself, which is why I'm also going to ask that it have VERY good stats. Nothing hacked, but I want a very good Espeon, with a nice move set. I'm not picky on moves as long as it's a strong set, but I would like it to know psychic.

Also note I don't battle with people, so I'm mainly looking for a pokemon that'll be very good in game and at least pretty good if/when I do battle my friends and such. I'd like it to be strong and able to hold it's own fairly well in either setting, though I know this is asking a lot.

I'm fine with any level; if it's not high that's okay, as I don't mind doing some training myself, I've just never done much EV training, so the better it's stats are on it's own the better. xD;; [Though this could be the perfect chance for me to really get into EV training and all...] Hell, even a really well set up Eevee [good stats and moves] named Mystic would be fine, as I don't mind evolving it myself and all.

The reason I'm asking for this is back when SGC first came out I fell in LOVE with Espeon. My first Eevee in the game evolved into an Espeon and ever since then I always get a male Eevee first to evolve into an Espeon and name it Mystic [as this is what I named my first Espeon ever... younger me wasn't exactly creative, as you can see. xD; ], and while I've done it again in SS I'm also getting into planning out stats and moves more, but I'm no good at breeding ~the perfect pokemon~, so I figured I could come here for help. I'm offering a few shinies for one good non-shiny, so I like to think that's fair.

Sorry if this is all waaay too specific, but I'm looking for a good Espeon that I can make part of my main party in the games here and in the next gen games, too, and figured it couldn't hurt to try.

If that all is asking way too much and you still want my shinies then feel free to offer me things in my sig. [Although I'm willing to wait while you breed and set up an Eevee or something; time isn't an issue for me.] Also, I can offer more than just these. Is there a shiny legendary you want? If it's not in my sig that means I probably have it. :)

Just a note; I'm fine with getting an UT/near UT Eevee if you've done a lvl 100 IV battle to figure out it's stats. I'd prefer a Timid Eevee/Espeon with really good stats, but feel free to try me; I'm open to other offers, too. :3 I can do my own EV training and figure out my own moves, I just want something really good to start with. Though obviously if you have a nicely EV trained Espeon though I certainly wont say no! xD

Thanks, and sorry for the TL;DR!
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2lxdytv.png[/IMG]
    a webcomic

Need a starter Pokemon? I have some with good moves; PM me for them. I'm trying to clear out my PC, so I'll take anything.*

SS Friend Code: Emiko | 1076 3048 2928
    The forums are really slow for me, so if I don't reply right away please just be patient. Thank you!

WANTED:
    - Heatran [shiny]
    - Regice [shiny]
    - Regirock [shiny]
    - Registeel [shiny]
    - well bred Eevee/Espeon PM for details

I have: legendaries, shinies, shiny legendaries not listed above, starter pokemon, pokerus, master balls, evolution stones, etc.

Need something for your dex or just because you want it? Let me know and if I can help I will. :D
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/xeqzjm.gif[/IMG]

Looking a male Espeon with morning sun, can offer either a lv 26 gible timid nature or a lv 19 hardy one, both with OUTSTANDING POTENTIAL.

seeking shiny umbreon and espeon. have a fal2010 mew for trade, UT lvl 70 giratina. others also pm me if you have one for trade

I've recently restarted my Platinum game and grabbed myself a Glaceon from it first, and decided to get a second to give away, so I have a spare Glaceon for anyone who wants it. I don't care what I get for it. His name is Nathaniel and he can be renamed if you want. PM me for him~
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2lxdytv.png[/IMG]
    a webcomic

Need a starter Pokemon? I have some with good moves; PM me for them. I'm trying to clear out my PC, so I'll take anything.*

SS Friend Code: Emiko | 1076 3048 2928
    The forums are really slow for me, so if I don't reply right away please just be patient. Thank you!

WANTED:
    - Heatran [shiny]
    - Regice [shiny]
    - Regirock [shiny]
    - Registeel [shiny]
    - well bred Eevee/Espeon PM for details

I have: legendaries, shinies, shiny legendaries not listed above, starter pokemon, pokerus, master balls, evolution stones, etc.

Need something for your dex or just because you want it? Let me know and if I can help I will. :D
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/xeqzjm.gif[/IMG]

I'm in need of a Glaceon. Any nature, level or gender. I don't have Pokémon Platinum any more and there's no other way for me to get the Pokémon. I have Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon if anyone wants one. I also have a Level 100 Gengar.

offering a lvl 100 shiny umbreon
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I need any female Eeveelution, preferably from Celadon City or the Trophy Garden, any nature that lowers Attack, as I plan on breeding a Glaceon of my own. Other than that, I'm fine with garden variety. I also need someone to evolve my bred Eevee into a Glaceon, as I don't have a save file on Platinum or Pearl anymore and I'm trying to distance myself from Diamond since I used to hack a lot on that. I can give a PCP Pichu and NSE Jirachi, one for the Eeveelution, and the other for evolving the Eevee. Or I can give a Night Slash Sandshrew if that tickles your fancy.

Actually, I'm going to catch a female Skuntank on Diamond and trade her over, so I can evolve the Eevee after all. I also plan on trading my shiny Purugly over, so given time, I can give you a Stunky or Glameow Egg.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Looking for UT shiny Umbreon, I can offer almost anything in my trading shop

Offering 10th anniversary umbreon and espeon. They are level 70. Please PM me for details/trades!
    Last edited by Molly2010; 4th December 2010 at 1:31 PM.
    SoulSilver FC: 3567 3766 7498

WhiteFC: 5371 9720 5404
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Trading US and Japanese event pokemon. P.M. me for details!

Looking for a shiny Umbreon, my offers are in my signature
    Soul Silver: Zero FC: 1291 0408 4754 Seen 493/ Own 493 White: Regulus FC: 4857 1408 4249 Seen 633/ Own 630

My Soulsilver team/favorites

Made by SneaselClaw

Looking for Shiny , other shinies
        Spoiler:- Offering:

I am offering Eevees with Curse or Wish (Soon I will be offering eevees with both)

I am looking for LV.100's, EVed pokes, shinys, and events.

I can also EV train, and evolve the eevees, but that will cost extra.
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

if ur offering eevee's with curse or wish and are expecting lvl 100 pokemon or events your not gonna get them for that offer unless there hacked.... you have to give something equal value for someone who doesnt hack to want to trade you.
    i will use these in wfi so beware!!! adding more as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by card986 View Post
    if ur offering eevee's with curse or wish and are expecting lvl 100 pokemon or events your not gonna get them for that offer unless there hacked.... you have to give something equal value for someone who doesnt hack to want to trade you.
    Yeah i'm sure your right, but what can I say, I am looking for them. I usally just attatch that little bit to my trade offers you know, just in case! I fave actually gotten some pretty rare and strong pokemon for pokemon with egg moves brfore. You just gotta get lucky!
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

I have a Shiny Umbreon to offer. Please Pm me if you're interested.

I would like the Glaceon if you still have it...

Does anyone have a shiny umbreon below lvl 10 or a shiny eevee below lvl 10
    3DS-FC->2406-5157-1570

credit to ShinySandshrew^

Credit to draya the dark master^

i want leafeon (i dont care if shiny or not)...if anyone offers one please pm me and we will work a trade out..

I'm looking for a level 1 male, modest eevee with the egg moves fake tears and wish, as well as Hidden Power Fighting. I know this is complicated, but also don't have a ton to offer, however let me know what you're after and I'll see what I can do for you. PM me, hopefully we can work something out.

OMG! i just realised that ROTOM backwards is MOTOR if you didn't realise this until now then put this in your sig. Started by Sora247

I have a few Eeveelutions up for trade:

Leafeon
    Female
    Level 2
    Impish
    Moves
    Tail Whip/Tackle/Helping Hand/Fake Tears

Leafeon
    Male
    Level 2
    Impish
    Moves

Glaceon
    Male
    Level 2
    Mild
    Moves

Espeon
    Male
    Level 12
    Gentle
    Moves
    Tail Whip/Tackle/Helping Hand/Sand-Attack

Also if you are looking for a certain nature and/or gender I may have an Eevee I can evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon for you

What I'm looking for:

I would love a female Eevee with Wish and Curse preferably with a mild nature.

Any shiny pokemon not picky on gender or nature (would be willing to add to the trade to make it more even).

Any pokemon in my signature.

Please PM me if you are interested in trading
    Ryaine
    SS FC: 0346 5650 3626

Currently Looking for:

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon. Glaceon's nature/gender/level doesn't matter. But is a bit more specific. Leafeon needs to either be under level 36, or if it's over it has to know Baton Pass. I'd also prefer that it knows Wish and has Jolly nature, but if not that's okay. PM with more details and offer/wants

Looking for a Glaceon between 30-50 not particular about much else. pm me with what you would want in exchange.

Edit:Also have the Pokevirus Pokerus to offer .
    Last edited by Arcamenel; 23rd December 2010 at 3:26 AM.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast