Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: #151 Mew

pme me 4 or any mew but mystery or faraway island i hav lots of tenth aniversarys that i will trade 4 mew pm me or email ma at eli24946@aol.com
    or im me on aim on ecs2097

I'm looking for (level 10)
    I'm offering:
    JAA: Raikou

as you can see mew is my fav pokemon of all time and yet I dont have one yet sooo...

I am looking for a mew NYC or Faraway Island I dont care. I want it to still me in the level range you got it at. It can be a couple levels higher but I wanna train it myself.

I will give the only shiny I ever caught. Some guy offered a Jirachi for it but I dunno what happened to him.

Shiney Ghastly Female level 17 (I caught it) Modest Nature.

You can even ask me to evolve it so it can be a gengar if you wanted to.
    It is legit I would never hack any pokemon.

Can take cloned pokemon will REFUSE hacked pokeon.

My Friend Code:3136-3237-8946|Sakura
    Battles: Closed Trades: Closed

Sent you a P.M, topaz

Anyone have a legit shiny mew?
    I'm done, no more trades. Don't PM me, don't send me an email. I won't respond because I almost never come here anymore.

I have a legit Shiny Faraway Island Lv.100 Mew with Timid nature. It is infected with the Pokerus, too. It is not mine, but the person I got it from told me it is legit. PM offers, please.
    I am a SHINY Hunter. Started hunting: July 12, 2007.
    First Shiny Ever (caught on Crystal): - First Shiny on Diamond: - First Radar Shiny:

Banner made by me. Sorry, no requests right now.

My Bishie: Light Yagami / Yagami Raito from Death Note~

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 0021 View Post
    I have a legit, Shiny Mystry Mew lvl 10. Any offers on that?
    Would you want a shiny slowking and exploud for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz_Mew View Post
    as you can see mew is my fav pokemon of all time and yet I dont have one yet sooo...

I am looking for a mew NYC or Faraway Island I dont care. I want it to still me in the level range you got it at. It can be a couple levels higher but I wanna train it myself.

I will give the only shiny I ever caught. Some guy offered a Jirachi for it but I dunno what happened to him.

Shiney Ghastly Female level 17 (I caught it) Modest Nature.

You can even ask me to evolve it so it can be a gengar if you wanted to.
    It is legit I would never hack any pokemon.

Can take cloned pokemon will REFUSE hacked pokeon.

you know what i except your offer. pm me if you want it
    best ps3 forum ever. JOIN IT

best thread ever

my trading post
        Spoiler:- i am now excepting trades:

i have a mew that im willin to trade anybody interested pm me asap first come first served.

Just got a extra UNTOUCHED HADOU Mew,PM me for a deal.

Spoiler:- Sig & trade info & misc.:

[Your banner was too big, so I've destroyed it. Read the sig rules.]

I have a level 64 cloned Mew from the Toys R Us event. Because it's cloned, I'll trade it for basic stuff like Bidoof. Pm me if you want one.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Im looking for a legit Timid or Modest Mystry or NYC Mew. Willing to trade my Shiny Umbreon (Only shiny i have) for one.

Hi, I'm willing to trade any of the three dogs, birds or kyogre for and legit Mew. My friend code is: 1246 5763 3323 my name is ASH. Thanks.

Default MYSTRY Mew's for Trade

I work at a TOYS-R-US in Los Angeles, and I also work in the R-ZONE videogame department. So I was fortunate enough to score a WHOLE bunch of the rare Lv. 10 MYSTRY Mew's. I'm looking for very specific Pokemon though so please PM me if you have any of the following:

Legit UNTOUCHED Deoxys [Any Form] [NOT SHINY]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Celebi [Any Event] [NOT SHINY]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Latios [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Latias [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]

I also have Jirachi's to trade as well, so PM and we'll talk turkey. Please be sure to note I added all the information you'll need, but above all the keyword "LEGIT". No cheated or hacked Pokemon please. Thanks and I hope to see PM's soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocogamer86 View Post
    I work at a TOYS-R-US in Los Angeles, and I also work in the R-ZONE videogame department. So I was fortunate enough to score a WHOLE bunch of the rare Lv. 10 MYSTRY Mew's. I'm looking for very specific Pokemon though so please PM me if you have any of the following:

Legit UNTOUCHED Deoxys [Any Form] [NOT SHINY]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Celebi [Any Event] [NOT SHINY]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Latios [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]
    Legit UNTOUCHED Latias [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]

I also have Jirachi's to trade as well, so PM and we'll talk turkey. Please be sure to note I added all the information you'll need, but above all the keyword "LEGIT". No cheated or hacked Pokemon please. Thanks and I hope to see PM's soon!
    if you have soo many can i have one for a volt tackling pichu..???
    Sapphire Challenge

We'll see, first I want to get the one's I've asked about and then whatever is left, I'll draw up whatever I want for them. Thanks for showing interest though! Keep checking back!

ah poop..well two weeks wait then...(im leaving tomorrow...)
    Sapphire Challenge

I'm sure there will be one waiting for you, I have nearly a box full of them. Also, wanted to add that these Mew's are UNTOUCHED. They were traded directly from the POKEMON FIRERED cartridge Nintendo sent to us and place from my party DIRECTLY into a BOX and have rested there ever since. I will be getting them VIA Pal Park and immidiately trading them over to you should you have the Pokemon I'm looking for.

Default Overwhelming Demand for Mew

Due to the OVERWHELMING demand for official Mew, my time, and the many PM's I keep recieving for it I must reiterate that unless one of the Pokemon I've asked for is offered I WILL NOT be trading a Mew. If you'd like to stick around until after all the ones I'm asking for are recieved then I will be open to negotiation. I've already got a hard offer for one so at the moment my list is as follows:

LEGIT Latias [Eon Card or Normal Capture] NON SHINY
    LEGIT Deoxys [ANY FORM/ANY EVENT] NON SHINY
    LEGIT Celebi [ANY EVENT] NON SHINY

Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?". There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

Due to the OVERWHELMING demand for official Mew, my time, and the many PM's I keep recieving for it I must reiterate that unless one of the Pokemon I've asked for is offered I WILL NOT be trading a Mew. If you'd like to stick around until after all the ones I'm asking for are recieved then I will be open to negotiation. I've already got a hard offer for one so at the moment my list is as follows:

Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?". There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

I would prefer them to be UNTOUCHED [as in either UNTRAINED or trained VERY LITTLE]. Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?".

There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

i am trading a mew lvl 100
    my name is SAMMY
    my fc is 0988 8920 1937

i have a legit MYSTRY Mew up for trade. it lvl 28 and almost untouched. PM me with offers. ill take some shinys but i really want a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard.

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^^started by SapphireL)

Default any 1 want a lvl 100 mew?

ill take any shiny and i really want deoxys but i will take other things to so make offer
    p.s. i dont mean shiny deoxys and i will take and fourm of deoxys
    my name is SAMMY
    my fc is 0988 8920 1937

Default mews for trades

i will take manaphy regigigas, deoxys(any fourm),jirachi, ho-oh,
    celebi, lugia, mewtwo, entei, suicune, raikou ill will take any of these pokemon at any lvls and any shines
    my name is SAMMY
    my fc is 0988 8920 1937

Default Mew Update!

My previous post did the trick. Just changing my list of requested Pokemon as three of the four have officially been offered to me and I have accepted. I'm still looking for anyone who has:

A LEGIT Deoxys [Any Form/Any Event] Non Shiny UNTOUCHED

If you have one of these legit, and you can show proof of it [IE Proof it was either an event Pokemon or you had the ticket], you just got yourself a Mew. Also, I'm looking to possibly trade one more Mew for another Celebii, more info posted when I get to it.

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast