Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2799

Thread: #155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Can anyone help me get a Cyndaquil? I got all kinds of other pokemon. I don't hack pokemon. Just traded and bred. Most of my pokemon are on Platinum but I can move them to Black if you get back to me.
    Last edited by Triceratron; 11th November 2011 at 1:23 AM.
    I am missing a lot of HG and SS pokemon. Trying to fill my Dex. Help me out. Trading from Platinum since I haven't moved all my pokemon to Black yet.

I'll trade someone a Cyndaquil if they need one
    Last edited by charlessparks13; 24th November 2011 at 3:41 AM. Reason: I got one already

I'm looking for any Cydaquil! I have many starters to offer, and hard to find pokemon like Spiritomb! PM me if interested!
    Give it your all, or don't give it at all.
    Heartgold Dex completetion
    Johto Dex- Completed!
    National Dex- Seen: 435, Obtained : 403

Looking for a NOT RNG'D:
    HG/SS SR'd shiny totodile any of evolution line perfered as an unevolved totodile NOT RNG'D!!!
    HG/SS SR'd shiny cyndaquil any of evolution line perfered as an unevolved cyndaquil NOT RNG'D!!!
    HG/SS SR'd shiny chikorita any of evolution line perfered as an unevolved chikorita NOT RNG'D!!!!

Can offer anything in my shop, link in sig ;3

VM, or PM me!

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

I have regular cyndaquils if anyone is interested, mostly seeking a treecko/chimchar/sneasel. PM me if interested.

Needless to say I'm looking for most of the classic pokemon such as the starters so for the sake of not exhausting myself typing out specific posts for each pokemon I'm seeking, this is fairly going to be a copy/paste reply in the various pokemon threads I'm seeking. If you have any of the evolutions and feel contributing them to a fond collector, I'd much appreciate it. I mainly breed any pokemon I get and tend to raise eggs from scratch through their evolutions to feed my fanatic collection. If you see this post in a thread of a pokemon you have but you have other starters/various pokemon from other generations you have excess of and would be willing to donate for my collection, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a few chickoritas and dratini to offer, but until I can expand my collection and breed more starters/rares for trades, I have little to offer. I am always happy to help anyone who just wants to put in requests for any eggs of starters i'll breed in the furture for trades. Hopefully I'll be able to return any help thats given to me from these forums. ^.^

Feel Free to add me as a pal in game. My friend code is 5458 3038 3459

I need a Cyndaquil. Any gender will do. Thanks, I don't really have anything to offer.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I have Cindaquils to trade. Please make a good offer. I mostly have the pokemon I was looking for to breed, but I'm always interested in collecting and trading shinys.

I also can offer all starters from gens 1-4, plus Aron, Houndour, Chimecho, Driftloon, Heracross, Absol, Duskull, Chatot, Gible, Bagon, Gulpin (w/ Pain Split), Misdreavus, Tyrogue, Spiritomb, Larvitar, Mr. Mime, Chansey and all fossils (besides kabuto and omanite), amidst many others!

Please don't hesitate to pm me if you may be interested in trading! I love to breed!

PS: I'm only in Platinum right now.
    Last edited by Zarthos; 23rd January 2012 at 2:18 AM.

Wanted: freshly hatched Cyndaquil

Looking for any extra cyndaquil wanting a good home. Problem is I don't have a lot to offer. PM me if you have any extra that you are wanting to get rid of.

I'd like a Cyndaquil because I currently don't have a strong fire type pokemon on my team. Pm me so we can work out a deal

Never paid much attention to this Pokemon, mostly because I jumped directly from Pokemon Red to Pearl, but it has been growing on me. It's one of the rare specimens whom I enjoy all of the evolutionary stages.

Would love to trade for one. Don't care about its nature or IVs, anything would do. I would also gladly accept any of its evolutions. Only thing I ask is for them to be naturally hatched without the assistance of external tools.

I can currently offer to breed a Squirtle or a Turtwig, but would be willing to work something else if needed. Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

I have a couple of cyndaquils to give away.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

If someone can trade me a Thunderbolt TM I will gladly breed and trade them a Cyndaquil.
    Heart Gold FC: 2452-0151-5662

Feel free to make me an offer any time. I'm on here everyday at some point and I'm always looking for something I haven't got.

Currently have plenty of Hippopotas for trade with flawless defense and Slack Off. Looking for anything.

Looking for a freshly hatched Cyndaquil, male, I offer a freshly hatched Chikorita in exchange

Edit: Got one, thanks
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 28th January 2012 at 1:25 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

I will trade ne one the 4 main legendary in white for a cyndaquil, i really want this, if you have a shiny and would be willing to give it to me i would most likely cry in joy

If anybody happens to breed serveral Cyndaquils and could give me a Free one for like a scrap pokemon like Caterpie, Pidgey, I would be very happy.
    Looking for Shroomish with Poison Heal along with the Egg Move Focus Punch.
    PM me for an offer
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 1120-4325-7499
    Pokemon Heartgold Friend Code: 4857-0879-7834

Looking for a cyndaquil. Nature stats etc. Don't matter. Can trade shiny electrode.

want cyndaquil? pm me!

I am looking for squirtle, turtwig and chimchar.
    I can get you all the other starters up to gen. IV (charmander, bulbasaur, pikachu, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, treecko, torchic, mudkip, piplup).
    pm me.

i have cyndaquil. if u want one, just pm me. have a lot of them

i'm looking for a cyndaquil. don't care for nature or IVs. PM me
    looking for:

can breed:
    (w/extreme speed) (w/ ice punch)
    and many others...

SoulSilver FC: 1335 2407 6523
    GMT: -3.00

Looking for a Cyndaquil. I have many Pokemon to give out, including Phione,
    and other starters.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I would like a Cyndaquil lvl 1-10 preferably. (Gender, nature, moveset, etc. doesn't matter.)
    Will trade any starter, Gen IV or earlier.
    PM me please and thank you.
    Last edited by meismadatyou; 22nd February 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Trade done
    Last edited by Chanaa88; 10th March 2012 at 7:50 AM.

Looking for a FEMALE Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion. I can give any other starter except for treecko or PM me and we'll work something out.

Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast