Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: #175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Looking for any togepi branch pokemon, pm me what you want
    4898 0971 3610

Lookin For Any Kind Of Togetic Above Level 20 Prefrebly Pm Me With Your Offer

Ideally, I am after a bold Female Togekiss, togetic, or Togepi. But I can also use a female togetic or togekiss of any nature.
    PM Me if you have any of the above mentioned pokes.
    Platinum FC -- 3866 9838 9414

i'm lookign for a female Togetic any level i dont care. can offer pritty much anything from event to shinys to legs to items ect

I am searching for a Shiny, Modest Togepi! Please PM me if you have one, I'll trade other shinies or legendaries (if that's your thing) for one!

DarkRaiKou

I am looking for a togetic or togekiss, i can offer legendaries

I have BOXES full of egg move Togepis, and I NEED to get rid of them! Most of them bare the egg moves Nasty Plot, and Thunderwave! I have several different natures, just ask me in a pm for one in specific.

I'm looking for legit Celebi, Manaphy, Shaymin and other legendaries with good natures. I wouldn't mind some shinies. Also, I'm looking for a Jolly Sneasle with high speed and attack IVs and a Timid Houndoom with high special attack and speed IVs. Pm me offers!

I'm looking for a shiny preferably untouched (but don't mind too much) togepi.

I'm offering a touched Jirachi from Pokemon Channel, or a shiny Raticate.

Please PM or e-mail me (matoverton@hotmail.co.uk) for more information.

Thanks!

***trade complete****
    Last edited by Caecus; 22nd February 2009 at 1:23 AM. Reason: Trade Complete

up for trade are 2 untouched legit shiny togepis!
    both at level 18, calm nature, hustle ability (well, i tried looking for a serene grace one).

all i need is a zangoose of ANY nature or level. OR any johto starters. please do pm for details!
    Been busy with the Pokeradar the past few weeks.
    I have 2 , 3 , 1 , 1 1 , 1 2 and 1 . ALL SHINIES!!!

I'm looking for exclusive pokemon (mew, lugia, ho-oh, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, arceus),
    or
    Rare berries (salac, enigma etc).

I have all the Zangoose and Johto starters that I will ever need!
    And it's GMT +8 here, so if u are halfway 'round the world, do be prepared to stay up late just to trade. If you're lucky enough, I always put up some shinies on the GTS, so keep searching for those pokes on the list above!!

Add me pls: Cindy @ 2621 4292 6660

I have a normal non shiny togeki.

Level 54 Timid nature Serene Grace ability

Moves: Air Slash, Water Pulse, Flamethrower, Silver Wind

EV: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP

HP 182
    Atk 58
    Def 111
    SpA 167
    SpD 135
    Spe 138

PM me if u need this and for further discussions, if needed.
    Been busy with the Pokeradar the past few weeks.
    I have 2 , 3 , 1 , 1 1 , 1 2 and 1 . ALL SHINIES!!!

I'm looking for exclusive pokemon (mew, lugia, ho-oh, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, arceus),
    or
    Rare berries (salac, enigma etc).

I have all the Zangoose and Johto starters that I will ever need!
    And it's GMT +8 here, so if u are halfway 'round the world, do be prepared to stay up late just to trade. If you're lucky enough, I always put up some shinies on the GTS, so keep searching for those pokes on the list above!!

Add me pls: Cindy @ 2621 4292 6660

I've got a level 50 Togetic. Does anyone have a low leveled, Adamant, male Ralts?
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Looking for a modest natured togekiss with serene grace. pm me with what you want in return.
    Pearl FC- 3652 9350 4829

Haves:
    Events: Aura/Mystery Mew, Onemuri Pikachu, Japanese Movie Regigigas, Pokemon Fan Club/Lovely Place/Wishmaker Jirachi, VC09 Milotic, Japanese Newmoon Island/Alamos/Almia Darkrai, Mattel Ho-oh, 10 Anv and Ageto Celebi, 10th Anv Ho-oh, Suicune, Raikou, Mew and Latias, TRU/Movie Event Shaymin, TRU Dragonite, Shokotan Pichu(PCP), Gamestp Pikachu Colored Pichu, Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu, Elgakan/TRU Arceus.
    Shinies: Gallade, Flygon, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Dragonair, Heracross, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Seviper, Metagross, Muk, Gyrados, Latias, Celebi, Magneton, Rapidash, Darkrai, Charizard, Gastly, Roserade, Vulpix, Giratina, Aerodactyl, Ursarang, Gliscor, Shaymin, Mew, Articuno, Feraligatr, Deoxys, Arcanine, Lugia.

Anyone has a togetic or a togekiss

PM me if u got a shiny that u wanna trade

PM me if u wanna trade

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    I have BOXES full of egg move Togepis, and I NEED to get rid of them! Most of them bare the egg moves Nasty Plot, and Thunderwave! I have several different natures, just ask me in a pm for one in specific.

I'm looking for legit Celebi, Manaphy, Shaymin and other legendaries with good natures. I wouldn't mind some shinies. Also, I'm looking for a Jolly Sneasle with high speed and attack IVs and a Timid Houndoom with high special attack and speed IVs. Pm me offers!
    Offer still stands, lul.

Looking for togetic pm me

Offering Togepis with Thunder Wave/Grass Knot/Nasty Plot. PM me with an offer.

Also looking for Togepis with Tri Attack.
    Platinum FC: 2278-5498-1457

Looking for Togetic, any will do.

I can offer starters or... something you'd like ;] We can discuss that, so PM me if interested.

I am seeking a lv 50 modest togekiss. it must have the ability serene grace. Max IV/EVs (this is a large feat, i know so we can talk about it) in attack, special attack and speed. Moveset: To be discussed. What you get? I have all starters, legends, some events, tons of shinies, and a nearly complete pokedex just request and ill see what i can do. i also am willing to attach rare items, berries, etc and give more than one pokemon for togekiss. Contact me: by PM or visitor message.LEGIT ONLY dont mind clone

Platinum FC: 2278-2514-7687
    Diamond FC: 1590-5821-6181
    PM Me or leave a visitor message for one heck of a battle!

Record: 6 Wins - 2 Losses

Brawl FC: 1419-0172-2561
    PM Me or leave a visitor for one heck of a brawl!

I am seeking a lv 50 modest togekiss. it must have the ability serene grace. Max IV/EVs (this is a large feat, i know so we can talk about it) in attack, special attack and speed. Moveset: To be discussed. What you get? I have all starters, legends, some events, tons of shinies, and a nearly complete pokedex just request and ill see what i can do. i also am willing to attach rare items, berries, etc and give more than one pokemon for togekiss. Contact me: by PM or visitor message.LEGIT ONLY dont mind clone

Platinum FC: 2278-2514-7687
    Diamond FC: 1590-5821-6181
    PM Me or leave a visitor message for one heck of a battle!

Record: 6 Wins - 2 Losses

Brawl FC: 1419-0172-2561
    PM Me or leave a visitor for one heck of a brawl!

Hello,
    I have a Togekiss to trade. It is a Quiet nature and currently has "PKRS".
    I will trade for a shiny pokemon.
    Please PM if interested.

looking for a Togetic or Togekiss (modest/timid nature preferred) with Serene Grace ability, will offer ne legendary, i have almost every single 1 neway, and i offer items, pm me if u have 1

can some1 evolve my togepi and get him 2 lvl. 60 pm me with wat u want in return
    FC:1376 3306 4347
    Name:Bretski

Looking for a Modest/Timid Pokemon XD Togepi. Will trade Shinies for it.
    Platinum FC: 2793-6472-2166

I'm looking for a UT Sassy/Relaxed Togepi with the egg move Psycho Shift and the ability Hustle and high IV's in both defences and HP and low IV's in speed. Nicknamed MARTYR .Strange request I know but I will trade shinies for one!

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast