Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #177 Natu / #178 Xatu

I would love to have a Natu that is any nature, and I don't care about any of its stats or its gender. I would just like it to be below level 32, because none of my main pokemon are above level 32. If someone would like to trade me, I have a male Eevee that I can offer, or I could make you a Chikorita by breeding my Bayleef.

Computer Dysfunction. Please do not kill me for posting twice. Also, PM for Friend Code or something... ^_^;
    Last edited by munchiesaurus; 2nd May 2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Computer accidentally posting twice.

I'm looking for a plain simple Natu. Don't care about nature, stats or level.

Please PM me with the pokemon you want in return for it.

Thanks!
    Currently looking for:

#246 Larvitar (any will do)
    #382 Kyogre (with Heart Gold ID)

Please PM me if you have any of these above Pokemon!

FC: 1462-6415-4671 (Diamond)

Looking for Natus with synchronize of these natures:

Bold
    Calm
    Lax
    Naive
    Sassy

Willing to trade any synchronize natu with any other nature, which includes:

Adamant
    Bashful
    Brave
    Careful
    Docile
    Gentle
    Hardy
    Hasty
    Impish
    Jolly
    Lonely
    Mild
    Modest
    Naughty
    Quiet
    Quirky
    Rash
    Relaxed
    Serious
    Timid

As you can see, I'm trying to complete a collection of synchronize Natus for catching purposes.

Please notify me in advance which Natu you would like so that I can catch it for you.

I'm also offering Gible, Spiritomb, and Ralts eggs from my Pokemon Platinum, if you're willing to trust me. (See, I need my Natus on HeartGold. I promise I won't steal them. Just be patient and I'll give you your Gible/Spiritomb/Ralts as soon as I'm ready.) I'm also offering already hatched Gibles.

Before anyone asks, no, I don't have any Jolly Gibles. I haven't hatched any yet. I don't know why. I'm pretty sure I'm just unlucky. Plenty of Gibles with other natures though. Tell me what nature you want and I'll see if I have it. I still doubt I'll have what you want though.

I'll be offering Jolly Gibles when I get back to school because I'll be able to borrow my friend's DS to trade my jolly Xatu over to Platinum so I can catch one, but school starts in about a month and a half, so sorry. If you want one of those sometimes, ask me in a month and a half.

I'm available for trade on the weekend. Remember, tell me what you want in advance so I can prepare.

HeartGold:

Name: ManHoe (I thought it'd be funny... It got stupid after a while. Oh well...)
    FC: 1248 2963 7493

Platinum:

Name: Ura**** (Again, I thought it'd be funny...)
    FC: 3395 7801 2222
    Last edited by DaKrazedKyubizt; 29th July 2010 at 9:53 PM.

I got timid and a few others, if you check my earlier post. I'll trade for Bold and Naive.

Looking for any natu/xatu. Don't care about nature, gender, IVs or EVs.

I have most breedables in Platinum, and all the starters.
    White FC: 4985 4506 4883
    Platinum FC: 3052 2576 4261

Edit : Found what I was looking for!
    Last edited by nikichi; 17th September 2010 at 7:00 PM.
    Currently Seeking:

• Lucky Egg, Hidden Power (TM10), Brick Break (TM31)

I have all 12 starter Pokemon available for trade, as well as Bagon, Shieldon, Feebas, Cranidos, Rotom, Spiritomb, Dragon Dance Larvitar, many natured Wish/Curse/Yawn Eevee, Leafeon, Glaceon, Ralts, Minun/Plusle, Lapras, Skitty, Absol, Vulpix that know Energy Ball + Hypnosis, among many others.

I also have spare Macho Braces available for trade and can add Pokerus to any pokemon. PM me if interested!

I'm looking for a Natu, I'm willing to trade a Haunter, Totodile, Treecko, Slugma, Solrock, Wurmple, Illumise, and Electrike.

Ok, I'm looking for a Xatu. Any level above 60 would be nice. Male is strongly preferred. Shiny is nice, but only optional. I have around 300 pokemon sitting in my boxes, so if you have a lvl 60+ Male Xatu that you'd be willing to trade me, gimme a list of like.. 5-10 pokemon in the order of priority you'd rather have, and I can trade you. The only shiny pokemon I have is a lvl 40 Female Butterfree. It was caught in the wild. I am 100% against the use of Action Replays, Hacks, etc.
    Anyways, respond if interested.

Looking for a Natu for Pokedex and to evolve. Have most starters.

Looking for Xatu for dex entry. Gender/nature/level doesn't matter. PM please!

edit: Got one, thanks
    Last edited by weirdamanda; 4th January 2011 at 8:45 PM.

If you need a Natu or Xatu, feel free to PM me. I have both, and am more than willing to trade them.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

I need a Natu and/or Xatu for my Dex. If you have any one of them, please PM me.
    --lloyd094

Platinum FC: 4211 9348 5275
    White FC: 5200 1743 1002

i can breed natu, actually i have one already hatched!
    let me know!
    looking for:
    POKEMON SMASH ZOROARK
    WORLD HOBBY ZOROARK
    ANA DARKRAI
    Satoshi's Mamepato (pidove)
    Cilan's Pansage

shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=491020

have fresh hatched natus, pm me with an offer
    I have just started my pokemon white game and now am currently looking for these pokemon: I will gladly accept any others that I do not have, just feel free to offer.

Pokemon white game Trade shop link ---> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=535245

***IMPORTANT: I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH WIFI AND DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING. ALL TRADES ARE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL FIXED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.***

Need a male Xatu of at least level 37. If you have one, I will reward handsomely. PM me.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Need any Natu/Xatu is willing to trade alot pm me with what you want and i will see if i have it. Will Trade LvL 100 Palkia.
    -Pokemon Black Version

I can breed Natu for all Gen 4 games. If you need one, let me know.
    SS Friend Code: 1807 1090 7869

I've got full boxes of Piplup , Togepi and Magby that NEED to go! I'm running out of room. I'm giving them away until they're gone! So PM me and give one (or more!) of them a good home!

Now breeding ALL Starters up to 4th Gen!!

Will trade for shinies, any legendary, any event pokemon or of any of the following:

Any Eevee evolutions besides Jolteon and Umbreon, Smoochum, Mime Jr., Mantyke,

Or if you have something else that's pretty cool, go ahead and PM me with an offer! I also accept items!

I need a Natu, can offer Vulpix and others.

Offering NAtus/Xatus.
    HeartGold: 5201-1749-5011
    Black2: 5244-1321-7807
    Black2 Offers:
    Modest: IVs: 8 / 29 / 19 / 25 / 26, 27 / 6, 7
    Adamant: IVs: 6, 7 / 20, 21 / 21 / 10, 11, 12 / 0, 1 / 12
    Event: DW Croagunk Poison Hand ability DW Mamoswine Thick Fat ability WIN2013 SPR2012 Movie14
    Itens: Got almost every iten (not TMs though) and Pokerus.
    Needs: Modest nice IVs UT Flawless/NearFlawles
    Shinies: Timid Adamant

Need a natu please preferably around lvl 15-20 bc thats where my party is now thanks

I have a level 41 Natu with Timid nature and Synchronize ability. Would like an untouched Kabuto of the male gender in return. It must be male.
    PM if interested.
    Currently playing HG for life.

2 Shiny Natu's available! Both Male, Level 50. Uncloned, earned on the same chain of PokeRadar. PM me if you're interested. looking for another Shiny, but will look into other offers.
    I love trading! X/Y ONLY NOW Anything you need or can offer me, please PM me!

Always interested in Shiny Trading, I love collecting them. So if you have shinies and interested in what I have to offer, PM me.

Pokemon X FC: 0087-2373-9227 (No more Fighting, Ground, Rock or Ice type Safari's.

& FC: 1864-9774-2101 (Open to all types)

Looking for a DW Natu, hopefully I can satisfy someone's poke-needs.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-5455-4475
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3826-7667-7160.
    DWF:

Shinies:

I will NOT give away free DWF, I want offers. And no one's touching my shinies.

looking for male xatu/natu from heart gold or soull silver that knows skill swap tm 48

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123