Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: #200 Misdreavus / #429 Mismagius

looking for misdrevus. will trade for one. pm me with offer. have lots to trade

Looking for a legitimate shiny misdreavus w/pain split, or a legitimate shiny mismagius, preferably Mismagius Lv. 100 w/ pain split and parish song, but ill take it as long as its shiny.
    Offering:
    Lv 1 UT Shiny Sableye
    Lv 100 Shiny Giratina w/ griseous orb
    Lv 100 shiny Darkrai

all legitimate

PM me with questions or offers.
    Last edited by cohlslaw; 26th March 2011 at 8:34 PM.

looking for any Misdreavus/Mismagius! pm pleas :3

I need a Misdreavus for my diamond version. Pm for offers.

Have a shiny Mismagius for trade.
    Not really looking for anything in particular.
    Just make an offer.
    Thanks.
    Axton
    Platinum FC: 3395-4847-4171

Looking for a Misdreavus as close to level 1 as possible and Modest nature. I want to be UT'ed (no EV's) if possible.

I can trade any level 1 pokemon of your choice (aside from legendaries) holding any TM of your choice or a Master Ball. I can also infect it with Pokerus if you want.

Please PM me!!

Looking for any Misdreavus.
    PM me.
    White FC: 5287 1719 3894
    3DS FC : 4227-2169-9683

Looking for the following legendaries:

Xerneas

Need any member of this family for my Pokedex, check my trade shop or PM me and we'll sort out a deal.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

can breed misdreavus

PM me with any offers

can only trade this pokemon from my HeartGold so you must be able to trade with HeartGold games
    Chris<3Tori
    10/18/2010
    <3

HeartGold FC-Chris
    0561 8062 5420

Black FC-Chris
    2408 6419 5818

Will breed anything I have in HeartGold or Black so just ask and if I don't have spares I'm probably willing to breed it for you.

PM me with trade offers.

Looking specifically for these Pokemon, however any reasonable trade requests are considered.

Any eeveelutions, legendaries, pseudo-legendaries, starters, and event pokemon

If anyone has a shiny female misdreavus, preferably nicknamable, with SpAtk, SpDef, and Spd IVs over 25, and HP and Def IVs over 20, I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 well bred Pokemon with "Outstanding" IVs and Egg moves, as well as Lugia, Ho-oh, the beasts, the birds, or anything else I can get my hands on. The nature doesn't have to be timid or modest, but it can't be disadventagious.
    Last edited by Diogenes; 25th June 2011 at 7:43 AM.

SS Friend Code: 2709-2602-9207

Looking for Misdreavus. I have Starters and plently of dex fillers from Platinum and Emerald. PM me.

Have a Lv 87 Mismagius avaliable (with Power Gem, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt). Looking for any from Celebi, Shaymin or Mew. I'm really just trying to fill the last places in my pokedex with the rare ones, so even Arceus, Deoxys, Cresselia or Darkrai would be welcome.

PM me with offers.

Looking for a female misdreavus, if you can help me please pm me thanks

I am looking for a misdreavus for my heartgold, i wanted lvl 40. pm me.

I have it already.
    Last edited by Fenixra; 5th February 2012 at 2:23 PM.
    Hg Fc: 2623 4728 1675
    White Fc: 3568 2884 7565

Looking for misdreavus please help, can make quite a few offers but pm me with what you want.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/znx9ah.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/69fghk.gif[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Trade Shop:

Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for everything

Looking for misdreavus and a dusk stone to my heartgold pm please

I have exactly 30 level 1 Misdreavous (I have no idea what the plural of it is) that I got looking for a female with a timid nature through breeding on my Platnium. I'd hate for all of them to go to waste by releasing them. They all have the same move set of growl, psywave, hidden power, and rain dance (I mated it with a random shellos). 17 of them are female, 13 of them male. Most of the females are nicknamed due to me hoping this would be the right one and I wouldn't have the travel to the name rated but I gave up towards the end, all of them males have misdreavus as their name. I have most of the natures including careful (females: 1), adamant (females: 2), bold (females: 1; males: 1), impish (females: 1; males: 2), quite (females: 1), serious (females: 1; males: 1), gentle (females: 2; males: 1), mild (females: 1; males: 1), naughty (females: 1), lax (females: 1), modest (females: 1), brave (females: 1), relaxed (females: 2), sassy (males: 1), hardy (males: 1), lonely (males: 1), naive (males: 1), and timid (males: 2). PM me if your in need of any Misdreavous, feel free to be picky with nature, gender, or whatever. I really have enough to spare that I don't care. I maybe even can find a spare dusk stone if I have to.

April 13th, 2012 Edit:
    The calm female has been traded off.
    Last edited by BunniBear4; 14th April 2012 at 4:43 AM. Reason: Updating information

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Trade Complete.
    Last edited by tailmister; 5th September 2012 at 9:30 PM. Reason: Have One.

Hello I'm looking for a Female Misdreavus. I'd like one atleast lvl 20 but I don't really mind on the level I suppose. If it is above 20, it must have Mean Look. Please message me!

Also my Starter was Chikorita and I will breed one to trade. However I only have 5 badges and don't have much to trade.
    FC:2280 5111 1405 (or Danie)Looking for friends!

SS Team:

Yes I'm a girl...

Hello! Please could I get a misdreavus! I don't care what it's nature level of gender is, just that I get a spare one... I don't have anything of worth to trade back to you, so I'm only looking for spare or just caught ones... Please help me!

Looking for a timid or modest misdreavus with IVs over 25 in SpAtk and Speed. I would prefer it if it where low leveled, maybe even newly hatched.
    I'm mainly on the Gen II remakes, but I'm transferring over to Black 2 (which I wasn't crazy about) in the hopes that they'll remake Hoenn.

Black 2 Friend Code: 0605 9282 6257
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 2709 2602 9207

So far I only have well bred Larvestas in Black 2, but in Gen IV I have well bred Growliths with Flareblitz and Morning Sun; Dratinis w/ Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, and Outrage; and Eevees with Baton Pass. I also have well bred mudkips, clefairys, and chanseys, so message me if you want anything.
    I'm looking for pokemon with hidden ablities, and hard to breed pokemon like starmie.

I have two shiny Misdreavus available: (lvl 11, Male, Relaxed, UT, no nickname) and (lvl 11, Female, Brave, UT, no nickname). Please PM me for offers or more info. Thanks!
    Friend Code: 5215-0220-7715
    Safari: [Steel] Magneton, Forretress, Klefki

Anyone got a female Misdreavus without a nickname to trade...?

Hello, I would like a Misdreavus, any level, gender or nature. I have a level 19 Murkrow to trade. The Misdreavus doesn't have to be the same level, any will do.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011