Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: #215 Sneasel / #461 Weavile

Im looking for a sneasel with ice punch, must be male. I have only Pokemon Black, if anyone want to trade, pm me with your interests and we can negociate.

I need a Sneasel with a Jolly Nature for pokemon silver. I do not have much to offer for soul silver, but I am willing to trade most pokemon from my Pokemon Black game in return. Please PM if interested and what you are looking for.
        Spoiler:- Safari:

Spoiler:- Dragon Breeding:

I'm looking for someone who is willing to trade me a Male Sneasel with Ice Punch for one of the following:

Pokemon White

Shelder with Rock Blast.
    Duskull with Pain Split
    Frillish with Pain Split and Acid Armor
    Pineco with Stealth Rock

Pokemon Diamond

Skarmory with Drill Peck, Roost, Whirlwind
    Scyther with Baton Pass

Please let me know if you have a Male Sneasel with Ice Punch that you would be willing to trade. Also, if you are interested in any other Pokemon that I have listed, please let me know what other well bred Pokemon you'd like to trade for them.

Note: These are not choice natures but choice moves that can be difficult to breed onto Pokemon.

Note 2: This is the 1st time I have tried this kind of trade so I may need a small tutorial to complete.

Thanks!

Trade my Weavile for a pokemon I want.
    The Pokemon I breed are Dratini's, Eevee's, Bagon's, Swinub's, Numel's, Yanma's, 1st Gen starters, Trapinch's, Lotad's, and more in the future. If there is a certain nature or gender you want just PM me. I will give away one of them for a TM, shiny, a item, or a pokemon I am looking for. Again, PM me for more information. (This is for the IV Gen only. The game I own is SoulSilver. FC is 3998 0043 0901)
    I'm also looking for ditto's jolly/timid

looking for a weavile with night slash and ice punch, if you can also provide a ditto i can make chimchar eggs, if not we can work somthing else out
    Pokemon Pearl Friend code: 3311 2227 7640

Looking for Male sneasel w/Razor Claw preferably around level 20, don't care about nature

Looking for Sneasel female preferably but not picky. I don't have a lot to offer pm me and we can work something out.
    Leala <3

Help Me Hatch My Pokemon Eggs and level my Pokemon!

Anyone have a sneasel? Any kind, no required moves, PM for an offer.

I'd like a sneasel, nonspecific, don't care about iv's or nature, level or gender. will trade for a golem, others possibly. pm with requests?

I don't suppose anyone has a sneasel with full IVs and Low Kick? Or even if they have a Sneasel with full IVs on a gen 5 game. Really wish Low Kick was a tutor move in gen VI too.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223