Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: #137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

I have a shiny modest porygon-z , lvl 100, ev in sp.attk and speed.
    looking for events.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

LF a Porygon of any nature

Looking for a porygon, I will take anyone! PM me please!
    SoulSilver FC: 3567 3766 7498

WhiteFC: 5371 9720 5404
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Trading US and Japanese event pokemon. P.M. me for details!

i need a 2 porygons im sure we can work a trade out they dnt have too be holding anything

Hello, I'm looking for a Porygon.. I don't care what is it at all.. I'm just finding random pokemon to fill up my pokedex and who spark my interest.
    I can offer either one of three things

1) A Chimchar (Have one available; Male)
    or
    2) A Totodile or Feraligatr (One Toto/One Feral; Both Male)
    3) A Bulbasaur (Several [I breed 'em]; Can breed a female if absolutely wanted)

PM me if you can assist me.

If there's another starter you'd rather that's not on the below list, I can look into getting one for you in exchange for Porygon or whatever else you have to offer. Also, if none of the starters are what you want let me know and we'll see if I have what you want.

Starters missing:
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Last edited by Kryah; 20th November 2010 at 4:08 AM.

i have proygon + speed nature and + sp attack and neutral
    most have 31 iv in sp attack or/and speed
    looking for shinys , events
    White Marz fc : 3998-4193-6279
    BLACK 2 fc : 2495-1989-9309
    Im always up for a battle just pm me if u want to
    my channel STARTING TO POST NEW VIDEO 10-21-12 ( i would love it if u subscribe to me )
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarzKing

*SUBSCRIBE PROMO : IF U SUBSCRIBE TO ME AND PM ME YOUR YOUTUBE NAME TO COMFREM I WILL GIVE U A DW EEVEE , CARVANHA , SLOWPOKE , POLIWAG , MURKROW , OR EXEGGCUTE IF YOUR THE 50TH OR 100TH U GET A SPECIAL PRIZE

I need a porygon2 for my pokedex. I can give you any starter pokemon from any region. If you want a different pokemon, then tell me so I can check if I have the one you want. Please PM me if you are interested.

PS. If you want the evolutions of a starter, then you'll have to give me time to raise it, other than that I can give you a level one starter.

seeking an (legit, not hacked) UT modest porygon (or family), with 31 iv's in sp.d and speed and at least 25 in Hp and defences, I have many events (including crowned beasts and FAL2010 mews) i also can get most pokémon if you need to fill you dex
    If interested please pm me with an offer

Looking for a shiny Porygon. My offers are in my signature
    Soul Silver: Zero FC: 1291 0408 4754 Seen 493/ Own 493 White: Regulus FC: 4857 1408 4249 Seen 633/ Own 630

My Soulsilver team/favorites

Made by SneaselClaw

Looking for Shiny , other shinies
        Spoiler:- Offering:

I have this porygon:

Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Trace
    IV's: 31/4/31/31/29/0
    EV's: UT @ lvl 1 as porygon
    Moves: Sharpen, Ice Beam, Thunder Bolt, Toxic
    I bred this myself and it's perfect for a trick room team

PM/VM me if you want to trade, and I only want good battling pokes
    2105-8794-8462
    Get at me

Quote Originally Posted by JayBell View Post
    is it possible to send you wi-fi over wi-fi

Looking for a porygon for the pokedex. Don't care about levels, nature, etc. Can offer all starters and a lot more, just PM with specific request.

I just need to evolve my porygon and haunter if someone can do that for me.

I am willing to give someone a chikorita or cyndaquil for a porygon z pm me if u want to trade

Id like a porygon holding up-grade and/or a porygon2 holding a dubious disc. If im traded the porygon with upgrade, ill attach an upgrade to the pokemon im trading to hold, and same with dubious disc. If you are interested pm me.
    HeartGold FC: 2537 6643 9385
    PSN: nzk10

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly wonderfully ridiculous, the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah there's this big giant universe and it's expanding and it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all here, just, just 'cuz.' "

Id like a porygon holding up-grade and/or a porygon2 holding a dubious disc. If im traded the porygon with upgrade, ill attach an upgrade to the pokemon im trading to hold, and same with dubious disc. If you are interested pm me.

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly wonderfully ridiculous, the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah there's this big giant universe and it's expanding and it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all here, just, just 'cuz.' "

I seek a porygon2 w\ devious disk or porygonZ. My offerings will be included my signature, will also consider other offers due to being a trade evolution. PM me if interested.
    Signatures waste bandwidth, so I have one.

My favorite Pokemon team:

IGN and FC Black: Matt IX, Will be disclosed when a new era begins.

Spoiler:- Legacy Fourth Generation FC's and IGN's:

Not much will happen here anymore, competitive Pokemon will be moved to Black.

Looking for a porygon, any preference
    Offering charmander,squirtle,totodile,cyndaquil,hoenn starters and exclusives soul silver.
    PM me if you can trade me one

Spoiler:- Wish List:

Hi everyone, I intend to make a tradeback with my porygon while it holds an upgrade, in order to receive it back as a porygon2 holding a dubious disc, thus evolving it into a porygonZ, IF BY ANY CHANCE someone has a porygon holding an upgrade and also wants to do a tradeback like this, please pm me.

EDIT: trade completed
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 16th January 2011 at 8:41 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Is there anyone around who would be able to help me evolve my Porygon? please PM me, thanks!

derp derp

seeking an (legit, not hacked) modest porygon (or family), with 31 iv's in sp.d and speed and at least 25 in Hp and defences (EV'd or UT), pm me with wants

I'm looking for a low level shiny porygon, and a shiny male nidoran/nidorino/nidoking(level doesn't matter for the nido) i have a lvl 100 japenese movie event regigigas for offer, plus many more poke's i can breed literally any breedable pokemon from any region (besides isshu as im american and black/white havent been released yet) pm with request i really would like those two shinies, im sure we could work something out

Looking for a Bold and Ev trained in HP/Defense Porygon 2. PM me if interested and i'll give you a shiny or legendary pokemon.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast