Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: #227 Skarmory

I'm offering to breed skarmory. If you want one, PM me, but dont be specific about natures,or stuff like that, because I can't do that.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/29krqle.jpg[/IMG]
    SS FC: 3095 0579 5401. Black FC: 2795 1247 0008 X FC: 4270 1776 0283

please click them?
    My shinys:

Looking for a skarmory, nothing specific, just a mewly hatched preferably. I'm a breeder I have lots to offer, PM me.
    Pokemon Heart Gold Friend Code: 1462 9685 1495

Check out my trade shop!! It has what I'm seeking and what I can offer, so give it a look!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=468038

I UPDATE my trade shop every trade and usually every day. Please look, I need the pokemon I listed!!!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by Aurawarrior8)

I've got UT Impish Skarmory with Drill Peck up for trade. I'm looking for any of the following:

UT Careful Regirock
    Adamant Hitmonchan with Iron Fist
    Impish Hitmontop with Intimidate and Foresight
    Adamant Hitmontop with Technician, Mach Punch, and Fake Out
    UT Timid Houndour with Flash Fire
    UT Naive Chimchar
    UT Impish Bronzor
    UT Impish Makuhita with Thick Fat
    UT Jolly Smeargle
    UT Adamant Croagunk with Dry Skin and Cross Chop
    Lucky Egg

PM me for offers!

I'm looking for a shiny skarmory ev trained. I can trade you a shiny dusknoir or a phione. PM me if interested
    Last edited by kmkikofour8; 15th August 2010 at 5:26 PM. Reason: Because

I can offer a impish skarmory w drill peck, roost, and whirlwind for a bold milotic w oustanding ivs. Post offers.
    P.S. No Hack

I'm doing a Steel monotype and I was looking for a Skarmory. I just started out so I can't offer much, but I still hope that someone is nice enough to help me.

If you have a newly hatched (or very low leveled Skarmory) to spare, please PM me.

Thank you in advance!
    Please click my Pokés!

Didn't work, did it?

I have plenty of Skarmory to trade with egg moves Bravebird/Whirlwind. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    Currently looking for:

Competitively IV'd pokemon. I'm always up for interesting trades - just send me a PM!

Y FC: 1736 1611 3277

Black 2 FC: 4170 2447 8336

Black FC: 0863 0962 9502

Dangertrout - legit.
    Maguschild - hardcore Canadian super-trust.
    B€ntley - strictly business.

Can offer an Shiny Skarmory with Whirl Wind and Brave Bird, 31/31/31/3/31/31.
    Need other IV bred Pokémon, or Ditto's.
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0817-6698-4925

Need: Skarmory, Impish, Keen Eye, Whirlwind & Brave Bird, UT.
    Have: Check my sig.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

I am offering to trade a Gligar for a newly hatched Skarmory. I believe that is the HG/SS pair. If you have other requests from the Johto Pokedex instead, or want to do the trade, please PM me.

Thanks.
    In game name: Ian
    3DS FC: 5386-7707-8883
    Friend Safari: Electric Type: Stunfisk / Zebstrika / Electrode

I am offering to trade a Gligar for a newly hatched Skarmory. I believe that is the HG/SS pair. If you have other requests from the Johto Pokedex instead, or want to do the trade, please PM me.

Thanks.
    In game name: Ian
    3DS FC: 5386-7707-8883
    Friend Safari: Electric Type: Stunfisk / Zebstrika / Electrode

Hi im looking for a shiny skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind. I have alot to offer pm me if u have.

Hi im looking for a shiny skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind. I have alot to offer pm me if u have.

hello. Im looking for a skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind egg moves.
    Impish nature. It doesnt have to untrained, nor ev'd.

PM me for offers, and lets work something out.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

got a shiny skarmory.. pm me for GOOD offers
    Last edited by Chiljon; 3rd October 2010 at 10:23 PM.
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 0990 5814 9496!

I'm looking for a Skarmory, I'm willing to trade a Haunter, Totodile, Treecko, Slugma, Solrock, Wurmple, Illumise, and Electrike.

I have a level 27 skarmory to trade for a gligar

PM me!

EDIT: Skarmory's gone!
    Last edited by Ssaon; 12th October 2010 at 8:26 PM.

Really Need an Impish Skarmory With Good IVs, That Knows Brave Bird Will Trade Well!
    Pokémon Needed: Modest Shaymin, Timid Darkrai (That Knows Spacial Rend), Timid Latios and Timid Latias, Adamant Groudon, Adamant Rayquaza, Adamant Arceus, Hasty/Timid Palkia, Modest/Hasty/Mild Dialga, Timid/Modest/Jolly Mewtwo (That Knows Self-Destruct), Modest Giratina, Jolly Garchomp (With Good IVs, and Knows Outrage)

Pokémon I Have: All 3 Crown Beasts, Modest 13th Movie Celebi, *SHINY* Hardy Shaymin, Darkrai, Mew, Deoxys, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, I Have Multiples of All The Pokémon Previously Listed Except the Crown Beasts or Celebi, So If You Need a Certain Nature or Anything Just Ask

I need a skarmory to fill my dex.

I have all 3 Kanto Starters, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Mudkip, and Chimchar.
    Ah light. Isn't it curious how in trillions of years all the light in the universe will be gone. Hope you have a flashlight.

Games: Pokemon Y, LoZ: ALBW, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    3DS Friend Code: 3952-7603-8923
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Electrode, Stunfisk, and Zebstrika
    Pokemon I'm looking for: Dragonair and Growlithe mainly but anything is fine.

offering legit shiny skamory PM me with offers
    I'm taking Shiny RNG Requests. I MAY need you too provide a parent. They are not free, but there fairly cheap. Just ask.

I have a dozen level 1 Skarmorys that know Whirlwind and Roost and will of course be able to learn Spikes on levelling. I took the one with the Impish nature but if you're seeking that nature I'll try to get it. I don't know good their IVs are though as I've only recently learnt about EVs, IVs and competitive battling and don't know how to calculate them. PM me if you want one. I don't mind what you give me in return. However, I'm new to trading over the wi-fi so I might need some help.

*I tried teaching them drill peck but failed. Can anyone explain why that happened? I read somwhere that it might be due to a clash in egg moves or something. Is that true?

I have Skarmory with Drill Peck. Looking for master balls, shinies or events.
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

All Shiny Vivillon except Sun/Events. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

I need a Careful Skarmory with Roost and Brave bird as egg moves .....have very good trades pm me for offers...

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have one up on GTS if you have a an absol.
    Current team

GILLIG - 2451 1382 0466 (Please PM/comment me so I can add you back!) My goal is to fill my pal pad!

I have a bunch of skarm...just looking for a rare candy or any item really

)

PM ME!

some skarm have brave bird btw

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast