Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: #245 Suicune

i have a suicune legit and not cloned i would take any shiny for it pm me if u want it
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/wu49j5.jpg[/IMG] Best shows made [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2uy3hiw.jpg[/IMG]

I love dusk balls. I catch all my shiny pokemon in dusk balls. Dusk balls remind me of the dark ball from Celebi: The Voice of the Forest.

looking for entai, raiku or suicune offering a lvl 1 UT sneasel with arial ace and ice punch AND a lvl 1 UT phione pm me if you want

offering an EV trained Weaville with ice punch, arial ace and night slash
    for any legendary dog pokemon
    Name: Carl
    Friend Code: 2105 6798 0029

i need all ev trained pokemon i am Offering Moltress, Zapdos, Articuno, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Raiku, wishmkr jirachi, Manaphy, Electrivire, Magmorter, EV Trained Weavile, shiny bonsly, shiny evee, shiney gastly Or Mewtwo PM me if you need anything in my sig

Lookin for Suicune. Got a PBR Electrivire and PBR Magmortar. PM me if interested.
    FC: 5242 5792 1960

looking for a suicune or entair Offering an EV trained weaville with arial ace and ice punch, manaphy, mewtoo, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, zapdos, moltres, articuno or Raiku if you want any of them pm me and we can work osmething out for it
    Name: Carl
    Friend Code: 2105 6798 0029

i need all ev trained pokemon i am Offering Moltress, Zapdos, Articuno, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Raiku, wishmkr jirachi, Manaphy, Electrivire, Magmorter, EV Trained Weavile, shiny bonsly, shiny evee, shiney gastly Or Mewtwo PM me if you need anything in my sig

i have a shiny ponyta and a shiny unown ill trade for a suicune

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Looking for a shiny Suicune.
    Pm me for my offer.

FC: 5300-9708-7991
    Friend Safari: Poison - Seviper, Swalot, Drapion
    [IMG]http://i8.*******.com/6q8fqz8.png[/IMG]

Looking for normal suicune bold nature pm me if you have one thank you.
    My old sigy was way out of date so I am not sure what to put here but that one had to go! lol

I need a Bold UT Suicune. PM me for offers. I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon up for trade.

I've got a Level 70 Suicune I'm willing to trade for any event pokemon. PM me with offers if interested.
    Black FC: 4341 1856 7773

i have a suicune up for grabs i will take any LEGIT shiny pokemon for it
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/wu49j5.jpg[/IMG] Best shows made [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2uy3hiw.jpg[/IMG]

I love dusk balls. I catch all my shiny pokemon in dusk balls. Dusk balls remind me of the dark ball from Celebi: The Voice of the Forest.

i have a lv.50 naughty suicune,lv. 51, hardy suicune, and lv. 50sassy suicune. will trade for most legit shinies

Credit to zhanton

I am looking for a Bold Suicune, Untrained, prefferably namable. I can give away a shiny Ditto, pokemon with egg moves, PM me and tell me what you want, any TM, most Berries, I even have an enigma, and I'll even give you my UT Japanese Suicune. Please PM if you have one.

im looking for a suicune just for my pokedex so any natures fine. i have assorted pokeradar shiny's on offer so drop me a pm if your interested

I have the 10ANNIV Suicune.

Looking for EV trained Poke's.
    Last edited by lamp of meow; 27th November 2007 at 5:06 PM.

FC: 5300-9708-7991
    Friend Safari: Poison - Seviper, Swalot, Drapion
    [IMG]http://i8.*******.com/6q8fqz8.png[/IMG]

Looking for a legit UT bold suicune pm me for offers thank you.
    My old sigy was way out of date so I am not sure what to put here but that one had to go! lol

I have a 10th ANNIV suicune. I would like a shiny in return.
    I'm very sorry you guys, but I'm leaving Serebii.net

I just can't keep up with things. Alongside with the fact that my DS is broken so I can't finish trades that people want to do with me, terribly sorry.

If you really want to get hold of me, you can email me. But I'm cancelling all trades

Default suicune

I am offering celebi, jirachi, suicune, entei, or deoxys for raikou, ho-oh or lugia. i also have 487 in my pokedex and have at least one form of every pokemon. pm me if you are interested.
    friend code: 1418 3427 9224 (tim)

i have a suicune will take shinies or raiku

Credit to zhanton

I'm looking for any Suicine, pm me if you have one up for grabs.

Edit: No longer up for offer... thank you.
    Last edited by halcyonXlll; 31st January 2008 at 5:59 AM. Reason: Update
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

I'm looking for a Bold Suicune, Shiny or not, it doesn't matter. Untrained, prefferably Nick-namable. Please PM me for details. I can offer a Shiny Ditto, touched, but just placed in day-care for breeding purposes, and other Legendaries. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by tyvaughn View Post
    i have a suicune legit and not cloned i would take any shiny for it pm me if u want it
    I traded you that pokemon along with the others that I'm trading for free. I traded you that pokemon for a Bidoof and you are trading it off for shinies. Again, thanks for abusing my kindness! I appreciate it!

On topic: I'm trading away free, legit, cloned Suicune for anything basic like Bidoof. So you can either get the same one from that guy for a shiny, or get the same one from me for free. It's kinda like that car insurance commercial. XP

Other pokemons affected by this deal are Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi, and Mew. I am totally serious about this. I have 150+ customers who can back me up. XP

Please pm me with offers for I will not be checking up on this thread!
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

I'm looking for an UT suicune with any nature other than neutral ones, I have the 3 regis(used) and two other suicunes for trade, pm if you want to help me out....

Hi, i'm looking for a 'Suicune' to help complete my pokedex. I have many Pokemon I can offer to trade so please PM me a list of desired pokes if you can trade the one I want.

Thanks
    Craig

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast