Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: #249 Lugia

looking for a lugia pm me with what you want

I will trade ANYTHING i can for a legit shiny modest/timid Luigia (preferably timid). PM me if you have one, I'll give you whatever shinys/events u want that i have (within reason)!!! I dont care if its touched or ev trained incorrectly (although UT would be awesome), I can just fix it with berries.
    Looking For: calm/modest/timid Lugia (must be shiny), adamant/jolly Ho-oh, timid Mew (must be shiny)...(all preferably UT...and english)
    Shinys: Latias(w/ soul dew), Mewtwo, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Azumarill, Tentacool(UT), Lugia(UT), Mew(UT), Larvitar(UT), Deoxys(UT), Beldum(UT), Eevee(UT), Absol(UT)-caught myself
    Events: 10th anniv Celebi and Latios(w/ soul dew), Mystery Mew, Channel Jirachi, Mattle Ho-oh, TRU Manaphy
    FC: 1761 9176 8986 (ERIC) For faster transactions, please AIM me or email me at hotmail.

I will trade a shiny darkrai for a lugia and en entei :P since a shiny darkrai is pretty valuable

Just now finished XD, and this time I was fortunate enough to get a calm lugia - high sp. def, its highest stat, low physical attack - which doesn't matter now that even aeroblast is a special move (its also the nature recommended by the pokemon of the day review, and the undisputed best for any special tank lugia).

Since its from XD, it's got two moves that can't be learned by any other means: psycho boost and featherdance. Its never been in a single battle, so it has a blank slate in terms of EVs.

He's at level 50 right now, and I still have the XD file, so a nickname can be given if desired.

In exchange, I'm looking for a Ho-oh. I'll accept only those with one of the following natures: adamant, jolly, bashful, docile, serious, or quirky. That part is non-negotiable. It doesn't matter if it has any ev's or exp, as long as it is below level 90. Also, I enjoy giving nicknames to any pokemon I EV train and all that, so if the pokemon is still on its original file, I'd give priority to any offer that can give it to me with the nickname I choose.

PM me for offers (I will not accept anything that does not appear legit, nor will I accept shinies. Emerald clones are fine.)
    Last edited by Saecron; 10th September 2007 at 2:31 AM.

looking for a lugia nothing matters if its a lugia its ok in return i can give you suicune three regis groudon kyogre or mewto pm me

Level 100 lugia, looking for an entei

I'm loking for a shiny lugia

For trade I have:
    Shiny Mew
    Shiny Regirock
    Shiny rayquaza

All untouched
    Hello! I am Diogo and I am new here. My FC: 3179 3649 6969

Hi, Im looking for a Lugia(And Ho-Oh and Entie), Please PM if you have...

Thanks
    I Have ALL Starters, and MANY other things!
    | LOOKING FOR IVS CHANSEY UT WITH AROMETHERPY

Ill give anything for any of the wanted pokemon listed in my sig!
    Looking For: calm/modest/timid Lugia (must be shiny), adamant/jolly Ho-oh, timid Mew (must be shiny)...(all preferably UT...and english)
    Shinys: Latias(w/ soul dew), Mewtwo, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Azumarill, Tentacool(UT), Lugia(UT), Mew(UT), Larvitar(UT), Deoxys(UT), Beldum(UT), Eevee(UT), Absol(UT)-caught myself
    Events: 10th anniv Celebi and Latios(w/ soul dew), Mystery Mew, Channel Jirachi, Mattle Ho-oh, TRU Manaphy
    FC: 1761 9176 8986 (ERIC) For faster transactions, please AIM me or email me at hotmail.

I want a lugia

pm me if you have a lugia

Ill give anything for any of the wanted pokemon listed in my sig!

I have a lugia up for trade. lv 62 and knows featherdance, earthquake, adn hydro pump. looking for shinies. PM me
    MY FRIEND CODE 3136 3365 0001

I will trade 3 shinys/events (or more) for anyone who can get me a legit Shiny calm Lugia...as long as its not lvl 100 i dont care if its UT or not PM/AIM/email me any offers!!!

I'm in need of a legit lugia any level, Trading legit level 71 mewtwo with high special attack for it, or any of the legend birds. Anf if you are able, please rename Lugia with the name Devona. Thank you.
    My team:

Yet to be upgraded
    Message my aim if you wanna get a hold of me since this forum seems to be really slow and almost impossible to get around in Aim: ianflotsam

I have a Legit Lugia from XD - Lvl 50, Nauthy nature.

Pm me with offers.

I'm in desperate need of an adamant Ho-oh (shiny or not) and a Calm Lugia (must be shiny). PM me if you have either and I'll definately make it worth your while!

looking for lugia and ho-oh
    willing to trade a shiny aura mew and a movie 7 japanese deoxys with nevermeltice
    Diamond FC : 5112 0304 2748

Legendaries Required: None

Still looking for an adamant ho-oh and a calm shiny lugia, PM/email/AIM me!

looking for a lugia dont care if its hacked, bad nature w/e pm me with what you want

I need a Lugia don't mind if it's hacked PM me with wat u want!

lv 72 lugia for trade. pm me with offers

FC: 5026 1422 9408
    Name: LPH
    I now can breed ANY starter, fossil or anything else!
    I have 492 Pokemon so far so it's not that hard to get something for you.

trading legit lugia,legit ho-oh,legit celebi and legit manaphy for a movie darkrai.im adding a masterball and metronome.pm me if interested.
    fc:0173 1017 0406-Neo,current team:32-2
    team #2: 11-1

I've still got a legit, untouched, calm lugia from XD (meaning it has psychoboost and featherdance). Looking for a Ho-oh, celebi, or jirachi (all of useful natures only. NO SHINIES).

need ut touch lugia trading lvl 100 mattle ho-oh w/pokerus for 1
    name:collin
    fc:3479 9080 5949

PROUD TO BE FIRE GYM LEADER OF THE SUPER NEO GYM
    team:
    badge:blaze badge
    prize:any fire starter you want

Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast