Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4237

Thread: #251 Celebi

Have a 10 anniv celebi lax nature up for trade. PM offers. Looking for shinies mainly
    I have Stoss/Aromatherapy/Counter/Natural Cure/Bold Chansey for trade. PM me if interested.

Need to do a quick trade for Celebi so that I may look for it on the gts. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with finding a Celebi on there than I did with Arceus, which amazed me, because nobody was offering one anywhere at all. PM me for requests.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

i have an uncloned celebii. im looking for a difficult to get shiney, or shiney period.
    shiney palkia = instant sale.
    Chapter Four, Touching down globally!

banner by Sweetmay!
    fc:2809-8345-0268

Spoiler:- Pokemon personality test and such:

Hi, has anybody got a Bold UT Legit Celebi? If so, could you PM me with what you're looking for, so we can organise trade possibly.

looking for a celebi name your price

I would need a real Celebi. I can simply give you anything which is no Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai or Arceus.

Need a celebi as well. Willing to trade any 4th generation legendary or shiny for it and more. Pm me if you are interested

Default celebi

Need a celebi as well. Willing to trade any 4th generation legendary or shiny for it and more. Pm me if you are interested

LF TT celebi, can offer 10aniv rakou and entei, space center deoxys, hayle mew, wishmker jirachi and other events, pm me if interested
    Name: ChAoS FC: 5027 8008 6359

Looking for a legit Celebi, I have a Deoxys or Jirachi to offer.
    Darkrai & Mewtwo own in double battles. XP

Platinum Friend Code: 2580 2664 8992
    White FC - 1678 3533 8874

I finally got a new DS, so I will be here regularly once more.

I'm up for battles and trades all the time.

I have a 10 aniv celebi looking for a shiny jirachi
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

FC 0920 1959 3649

need a shiny mew a deoxsys nd a shinny serebii pm message me i will trade loots of shiny pokemon from pearl nd diamond

need a shiny mew a deoxsys nd a shinny serebii pm message me i will trade loots of shiny pokemon from pearl nd diamond

Looking for a celebi, can offer Jirachi
    Need: Shaymin, Deoxys, or Mew. I have a Darkrai, Regiggias, Phione, Manaphy, Jirachi, Celebi and other legends for trade. (With masterball or PP max)

SS FC: 1548 7404 6703
    Diamond FC: 5328 2955 0728
    Name: Adrian

Default Attention

I beg anyone! I need a shiny celebi before June 15. Name ur price & u got it. Thanks!
        Spoiler:- Stuff I want:

Speacil thanks to PokeAJ for the crown beasts .

I need the Time Travelling Celebi .

Looking for a Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Lampent and Cryogonal to complete my black pokedex. Can offer some foreign shinies just ask

LF any Celebi.
    Also interested just to see it (trade and trade back) so I can pick it up on the cheap from an idiot on the GTS. I'll put up any legendary I have as collateral.

PM me.
    Currently seeking: Kingdra, Huntail, Gorebyss, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus, for trades or dex swaps.

I'm willing to trade certain Legendaries (Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Azelf) for multiple species mentioned in my sig, or other Legendary/rare pokemon.

You may be... put off by my in-game name, but just think about what the other characters sound like when they're yelling it all the time.

"Jesus" works even better than what I have now.

i wanna trade or see a celebi on HG/SS i have kanto starters, johto starters, hoenn starters, piplup, cimchar, beldum, bagon, larvitar, gible, trapinch, politoed, magmortar, gengar, alakazam, lvl 70 kyogre,
    lvl 45 ho-oh and a entei with pokerus.

I have 3 celebi; adamant coliseum, quiet 10th anniversary and lax 10th anniversary I don't think has been cloned like the first two. Will do tradebacks. My wants -

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
    When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
    More wants added!
    Any Distant land shinys except togetic, bold suicune, modest entei, or careful raikou. Still want the three dogs but not those natures.
    Larvitar Preferably an attack+ nature
    Calm pachirisu with good iv's in SPDEF and HP or Speed (any two of the 3) and pickup (flexible on the ability)
    Timid or modest Pachirisu with good iv's in SPATK and Speed and pickup (flexible on the ability)
    Modest or timid mesprit with good iv's in SPATK and Speed
    Jolly glameow or purugly with good iv's in Attack and Speed and own tempo
    Female hoothoot nature/ivs unimportant but must be UT and prefer chained
    Pickup meowth nature/ivs unimportant but must be UT and prefer chained
    Uncloned untouched lugia *Have uncloned but he's level 100 so I can't ev him*
    English HG/SS suicune preferably uncloned
    Dog collection stuff:
    Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
    Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
    Uncloned suicune (any)
    HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
    I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
    These can be cloned.
    Scyther
    Hoothoot
    Mareep
    Azurill
    Houndour
    These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
    Legit Extremespeed zigzagoon (Can be touched/evolved into linoone as long as it's below level 50 and legit, I think mine is hacked)
    A good natured pokewalker surfing pikachu with spatk and speed not in the negative

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Seeking a Celebi, preferably very levelled.
    Have 2 Jirachis (From the recent Wishmaker Australian Event) and a shiny Charmander (Do not want to trade though).
    Stats, IV and Nature DO NOT MATTER.

Edit: I also have Manaphy Eggs (And A Manaphy)

Looking for a Celebi for a quick trade for GTS, willing to trade Mew for it.

Does anyone have a Celebi up for trade?
    Pokemon Y FC: 1864-9549-1571
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3054 0496 3086

Fighting Safari: Mankey, Throh, Riolu

There are bad ways to win -- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...

It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.

A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle.

Does anyone have a Celebi up for trade?
    Pokemon Y FC: 1864-9549-1571
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3054 0496 3086

Fighting Safari: Mankey, Throh, Riolu

There are bad ways to win -- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...

It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.

A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle.

looking for a celebii have jirachis up for trade

looking for a celebii have jirachis up for trade

have fan made event (Fake) celebi shiny lvl 10 OT SpyX
    "It was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine"

Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast