Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1384

Thread: #252 Treecko / #253 Grovyle / #254 Sceptile

I have ALL sarters I'll give hatched from egg. PM an offer.

My sig will take you to my trade shop for other pokes. Click it to see what I'd want and PM me if you have any of them.
    my Trade Shop:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539799

Platinum FC: 5200 3904 8386

White FC: 1850 3831 1565

In HG, I have Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Squirtles, Cyndaquils, Totodiles, Torchics, Mudkips, and Eevee's. In Diamond, I have Chimchars and Skitty's. I want one Treeko. I don't care about stats, natures, or levels, but no hacks, please. PM me if you wanna trade.
    I love these guys a lot. And I have a LOT of their relatives/descendents in the PC...
    soon to be
    sometimes switched for I also sometimes use or or or or /

I plan on transferring them from HG to White soon so Serperior but especially Chandelure can join them.

I love Kanto, Johto, Hoen and Unova. Don't ask why, but I utterly loathe Sinnoh. I can offer some Sinnoh Pokemon, but I will never trade for one. Sorry.

My main games:

Fire Red, Emerald, Diamond, Heart Gold, and White.

I am looking for a legit Treecko stats do not matter pm me please.
    Trainer: マンケマチョ
    Game: Y
    FC: 2208-5718-3379

Trainer: STEFAN
    Game: HeartGold
    FC: 2924 1205 4543

X and Y Random Team Generator
    http://www.random.org/integers/?num=...t=html&rnd=new
    Black and White Random Team Generator:
    DPPt and HG/SS Random Team Generator:

Game list:
    Green, Red, Blue, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and Y

I can breed treeckos
    Heart gold Friend Code:
    2322 6776 3831

LedZeppelin94 & Elder Trainer Trade Shop

I'm looking for a Treecko egg for a new game I'm going to start up in my HeartGold copy. Stats, nature, or gender don't really matter to me.

I can offer most (Not all) legendaries from my HeartGold or, if you have a copy of White or Black then I can trade you a specific pokemon from there as well. Please send me a PM and we'll talk out the details there.

I'm looking for a Treecko. I can offer any other starter except Mudkip. I also have many other Pokémon found in Heart Gold.

Looking for Treecko, can offer Sinnoh, Johto, and Kanto starters, or Spiritomb, or Rotom

I would like a modest treecko please! I have a bunch of level 1 munchlax if you want any, but i can trade others if you want something else. thanks! my friend code is 0647 8486 2031

@ ZORU i'll trade you a treecko for a spirit tomb....and @ bobbyx3 ill get started on a modest treecko and will trade you tommorow..hopefully
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

All of the credit goes to Wolf Tamer..you did a great job and are very pateint..THNKS

Pbr Fc 1333-8350-0108
    Pearl: 0905-6920-8117
    diamond fc: 5114-7602-3013

Need any Treecko. PM me.
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 4470-2804-7681
    Want:
    Have: (shiny)

looking for shiny treecko
    ゆきJ

I have All Hoenn starters willing to be traded. PM if intrested
    I have Pokemon Online . If you want to battle then send me a PM. I am willing to accept all battle offers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ZGD...el_video_title <- Awesome battle. Why not watch it?

i have all starters
    pm me and we can make a deal

ss fc: 0948 2714 3348 GMT-7

|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QG-X...eature=related|
    -----------------------------------^whiscash win^-----------------------------------
    I have officially claimed Kingdra!

Hi guys I'm looking for a Treecko or any of it's evolutions. PM me for further details.

Quote Originally Posted by alishenai View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking for a Treecko or any of it's evolutions. PM me for further details.
    still need one, i can breed you one?

looking for treecko or any of its evolutions too please.

I have the starters from all regions. PM me if you need some so I know which ones to breed
    Platinum-Diamond-Black -White
    HG: 1163 4869 3230

Looking for: Shiny non-event pokemon (All of them MUST be caught in a regular Pokeball) If I'm offering a shiny legendary Pokemon I will NOT trade for a regular Pokemon even if it is shiny, they will only be traded for Shiny legendaries that I don't have like: Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Mewtwo, and all of the 5th gen legendaries

My Pokedex is finished on 5th gen (Except for the last 3 event Pokemon) and 4th gen

I have a LV. 16 Groyvle. I'd be willing to trade it for a Charmander or Chikorita.
    Diamond FC: 2322 9648 5158

looking for treecko, please let me know anything.

Seeking Treecko, can offer cyndaquil

Needless to say I'm looking for most of the classic pokemon such as the starters so for the sake of not exhausting myself typing out specific posts for each pokemon I'm seeking, this is fairly going to be a copy/paste reply in the various pokemon threads I'm seeking. If you have any of the evolutions and feel contributing them to a fond collector, I'd much appreciate it. I mainly breed any pokemon I get and tend to raise eggs from scratch through their evolutions to feed my fanatic collection. If you see this post in a thread of a pokemon you have but you have other starters/various pokemon from other generations you have excess of and would be willing to donate for my collection, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a few chickoritas and dratini to offer, but until I can expand my collection and breed more starters/rares for trades, I have little to offer. I am always happy to help anyone who just wants to put in requests for any eggs of starters i'll breed in the furture for trades. Hopefully I'll be able to return any help thats given to me from these forums. ^.^

Feel Free to add me as a pal in game. My friend code is 5458 3038 3459

Want: shiny treecko or it's evolutions from Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire!!!!!

OFFERING BIG!!!!!!!!!!

Looking to trade one of the starters I have for a Treecko.

I have Totodile and Cyndaquil.

I have Treeckos to trade. Please make a good offer. I mostly have the pokemon I was looking for to breed, but I'm always interested in collecting and trading shinys.

I also can offer all starters from gens 1-4, plus Aron, Houndour, Chimecho, Driftloon, Heracross, Absol, Duskull, Chatot, Gible, Bagon, Gulpin (w/ Pain Split), Misdreavus, Tyrogue, Spiritomb, Larvitar, Mr. Mime, Chansey and all fossils (besides kabuto and omanite), amidst many others!

Please don't hesitate to pm me if you may be interested in trading! I love to breed!

PS: I'm only in Platinum right now.
    Last edited by Zarthos; 23rd January 2012 at 2:17 AM.

Wanted: freshly hatched Treecko

Looking for any extra Treecko wanting a good home. Problem is I don't have a lot to offer. PM me if you have any extra that you are wanting to get rid of.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast