Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: #280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Looking for a male ralts if shiny even better willing to trade my masterball for shiny name a pokemon you would like have all the kanto starters.

Got a LVL 77 GARDEVOIR AND LVL 50 GALLADE PM FOR OFFERS

if anyone has a 5th gen ralts they could breed/trade i would apreaciate it just got white a few days ago dont have anything super speacial ye but a do have some zorua i can trade or some whie exclusives pm if interested

Giving away 2 M Ralts, Timid nature, Synchronise ability. Anyone who's interested- P/VM me and you shall receive one of them!

I'm looking for any of ralts's form for gen 5 I don't have a lot. but I have a few decent guys pm with offers

offering the ultimate Pokemon catching machine! Jolly Ralts (all Male) with Mean Look and Psychic bred onto them. Level Ralts to 43 to learn Hypnosis, evolve to Kirlia at level 44, Dawn Stone to evolve into Gallade, level to 45 to add False Swipe. and there you have the beast!

I have five Jolly Mean Look Ralts with the Trace ability and one with Synchronise. I also have Mean Looks Ralts available in different Natures, with Impish, Lonely, Naughty, Relaxed and Docile on offer. The reason I prefer Jolly is due to the speed boost at the expense of special atk - but you don't wanna kill the pokemon you're trying to catch!

PM me with offers, looking for a lot of 3rd and 4th Gen pokemon to expand my 'dex.

- Robbo
    SS: 2795 7050 3063
    Timezone: GMT+8

Looking for a female shiny ralts. Less than level twelve please, and name it Luna. I can offer multiple starters. Namely Bulbasaur charmander totodile chimchar piplup and turtwig. Please pm me. Thanks!
    Last edited by Royironarm; 1st August 2012 at 6:44 AM.

Looking for a shiny female Ralts. Willing to trade just about anything I have - even multiple legendaries. PM me if you have one and are willing to negotiate.

White 2 FC: 5201 0278 4072

I now breed all Five Generations of Starters on my White 2. I also offer any White 2 exclusive Pokemon and Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

I'm looking for Rare Candies, Heart Scales, Red Shards, Blue Shards, Proteins, Calciums, PP Ups, and PP Maxes.

Looking for Generation V Female Ralts, not picky when it comes to nature or ability, PM me please

So, I'm looking for a ralts, any ralts. Preferably, one with a mild nature, but ANY ralts will do. Or a Kirlia, it really doesn't matter.

I'm not waiting until these guys start swarming.

I finally caught a Ralts in a swarm the other day, so I'm willing to breed one for anyone who needs one and is too impatient to wait for a swarm. I'm not picky, but I'm especially looking for a Treecko in exchange for it, but any offer for one will probably be worth it for me.

PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by devondashla; 21st November 2012 at 10:32 PM.
    X Team:

αS Team:

3DS FC: 5472-7644-7605

In search for a male Ralts, would prefer a ralts with an attack raising nature. Not a big deal if that's not the case! I have a freshly caught shiny bellsprout lvl 22 in the offer. Named it 'Gold' though.

Friend code: 4256 2742 0579

thanks!

I'm dying for any Ralts, preferably a shiny but I really don't mind. I can offer nearly any non-shiny.

If anybody could trade me a ralts of any nature it doesn't have to be special. Message me as soon as possible.

Hey guys, I'm just looking for a Ralts. No interest in anything special (Shiny, IV's). Just any everyday plain Jane Ralts. Waiting on Swarm, but I'm really trying to get one this weekend while I have much time to play.

If someone has a legit shiny Ralts I can trade. PM me if so.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Hi everyone! Just looking for a male ralts...if someone could just message me for this trade i have been trying to get it for over a week on four different games but seem to be out of luck. Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm Looking for a legit shiny male ralts. low level and any nature. MUST BE LEGIT! can offer every starter and most legendary, most are in my copy of black/white 2 though. message me with requests and I will see what I can do.

want to trade Shiny gardevoir slightly trained lvl 31 pm me with offers
    Looking for the following events :

Preffered nature : Speed beneficial
    Also interested in events and other legendaries shiny or not *

Many pokemon available for trade including legendaries / events / flawless / shinies

*Accept only legits

In game name : John

Friend Codes:

Platinum : 0176 1763 8253
    GMT +3
    White 2 : 1421 7536 5076

anyone got a normal raits to trade im tired of trying to find the swarm been almost 2 weeks and all i see is chansey swinub and a few others =*(

Shiny ralts needed (gender and IVs dont matter)! I'm offering almost any pokemon including most platinum non event legendaries. Most starters (exept those that im looking for (in my sig ) , emerald and platinum version exclusives , eevee's , psuedo legendaries. I can add most items (masterball , shards , evolution stones , EV reseting berries , lansat berries , salac berries , lum berries , vitamins , rare candies , fossils (and fossil pokemon) , plates , light balls , lucky eggs (currently out of stock). EV trained pokemon. Hard and annoying to obtain pokemon (togepi , feebas , milotic , munchlax). My pokemon and items are legit and so must be the ralts (i'm trading only in gen IV).
    Latest shiny: 2300 eggs and 600+ FS encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakphoon™
    Flash Fire Typhlosion is garbage.

Looking for an Adamant shiny Male Ralts, UT, PM me if you have one

looking for a ralts anyone wanta trade can offer almost anything from johto region

Quote Originally Posted by monkey1524 View Post
    I have a shiny Ralts for Trade. I would like some offers please. Keep in mind that the earliest I can trade is Monday.
    I can trade a Groudon?

Default Looking for shiny ralts

I'm looking for a shiny ralts, preferably female as a present for my girlfriend. It's her favorite pokemon and she's never had a shiny. I'm willing to trade a groudon. PM me if interested

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast