Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: #335 Zangoose

I got a couple extra zangoose if anyone wants them, just pm me with an offer. I'm not going to ask for anything ridiculous like some people do. These are pokemon I got from breeding but I did not breed them for specific traits or natures or anything like that just to let you know.

I got a couple extra zangoose if anyone wants them, just pm me with an offer. I'm not going to ask for anything ridiculous like some people do. These are pokemon I got from breeding but I did not breed them for specific traits or natures or anything like that just to let you know.

Talking I'd like to have female !

Plz guys I want to have Female to breed PLz Plz Plzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

Help me , I'm looking for this pokemon !

my number is 1333 9996 2648

Heartgold

Talking I'd like to have female !

Plz guys I want to have Female to breed PLz Plz Plzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

Help me , I'm looking for this pokemon !

my number is 1333 9996 2648

Heartgold

Looking for a shiny zangoose with decent IVs.

I have some legit legendaries from events and some shinies as well. PM if interested.
    Celebrate your life.
    SS FC: 4641 1353 0595

Looking for a Zangoose at any level, preferably a female with an adamant nature (or a nature that boosts attack/does not affect stats)

PM me with your requests, I have quite a lot to offer
    3DS Friend Code: 2380-3160-3355
    Friend Safari: Pansage, Maractus, Sawsbuck

4-6IV Mons UFT:
    Ask for my list! I have over 30 different mons available w/ their egg moves and hidden abilities!

Shinies FT:
    Totodile (Kalos born!), Audino, Ponyta, Sentret, Minccinno, Golett, Bergmite, Zebstrika.

Seeking a Zangoose of any gender of nature to complete my pokedex

Darkrai Seeker Guest

Does anyone have any spare Zangoose to trade? I have pretty much most stuff to offer in return.

PM me

Trade Completed
    Last edited by Deoxys Seeker; 24th July 2010 at 9:15 PM.

Default Zangoose

Looking for a Zangoose, don't care about Natures or anything, just need it for my PokéDex.
    Last edited by Gavrilo; 26th July 2010 at 10:20 PM.

can somebody hel me...

I want a zangoose, on't matter te gender, nature, or anything

i just want because i think it's cool

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HeartGold code:

Enzo

1205 2625 0873

can somebody hel me...

I want a zangoose, on't matter te gender, nature, or anything

i just want because i think it's cool

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HeartGold code:

Enzo

1205 2625 0873

Okay peoples...I need rare candies and can catch zangoose. You can request nature, I have synchronizers of every nature. One rare candy per zangoose. Sound good? Ignore my signature, I'm only not trading shinys at the moment.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Gots some zangoose up for trade! Pm with offers.
    Pokemon Heart Gold Friend Code: 1462 9685 1495

Check out my trade shop!! It has what I'm seeking and what I can offer, so give it a look!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=468038

I UPDATE my trade shop every trade and usually every day. Please look, I need the pokemon I listed!!!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by Aurawarrior8)

i'm looking for a female zangoose, i have a bunch of eevees(3 females, 10 males), 2 of every starter, a bunch of female feebas, and some female snorunts. all lvl 1, PM me if interested in these for it
    FC: 3497 1042 0415
    Friend safari: ground-trapinch, nincada, and diggersby.
    Looking for safaris with these in them:
        Spoiler:- pokemon:

hi guys im looking for any zangoose to finish my pokedex i have a female combee, lv 100 entai, snorlax or scyther for trade. pm me please

Looking for any zangoose. Don't care about nature, gender, IVs or EVs.

I have most breedables in Platinum, and all the starters.
    White FC: 4985 4506 4883
    Platinum FC: 3052 2576 4261

Zangoose for trades. Let me know if you need one.
    I need help with pokedex entries. Black 2 FC 0519 6410 0546
    Xbl gamertag - Ix Requiem xI

Lvl 100 Naive Zangoose. Pm me offers I need some legendaries but i also need a lot more pm me.

looking for any zangoose ...will trade female cradilly (trained lvl 56) female dragonite (trained lvl 61) male shieldon (UT lvl 20) male lileep (UT lvl 20) or female aerodactyl(trained lvl 31) PM me if interested or if you want to know the nature move sets and other details. will also include a dawn stone, moon stone, shiney stone, leaf stone, water stone or sunstone if it helps move the deal along (I spend a lot of time in sinnoh underground digging for items -_-

looking for any legit zangoose(not shiny or anything just a good old regular zangoose.) ...PM me with what you want
    Last edited by Nocturnal Otaku; 1st September 2010 at 5:57 PM.

I've got five, yes five, shiny Zangoose for trade. All UT with following natures: Calm and Jolly; Modest, Quirky, Lax (these three caught by myself). I'm looking for a shiny in return. Pm me with offers.

For those of you looking for regular old Zangoose for pokedex's sake, I have a boxfull of normal Zangoose that didn't have the nature needed to be on my team. They're all level 1. Pm me and I'll give it to you for whatever you want to get rid of.
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 6th September 2010 at 1:03 AM. Reason: Additional chained shinies.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

I have zangoose. Some bred, some from wild, please only ask for them wild if you want to train them with false swipe and stuff they're really good pokemon, thus my collection. I have some in the 30s and 40s if you have an offer.
    3ds friend code
    1005-9176-3923

I am willing to trade a level 55 Japanese Manaphy for a good batch of shinies.

At this moment I am particularly interested in :

A Shiny Zangoose
    A Shiny Staryu with Natural Cure ability.
    A shiny Nincada
    A shiny Beldum (preferably Adamant natured)
    A shiny Electrike/ Manectric
    A shiny Shroomish/ Breloom that knows spore.

If you have exactly what I need, I will be willing to add pokemon like Mewtwo, Regigigas, A level 70 suicune or the other dogs, Any of the legendary birds, and depending exactly how good the offer is, I can possibly even another event pokemon.

Please pm me...Thanks!
    Favorite Owned Pokemon:

Looking for shiny or non shiny zangoose!!!

message me with offer

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast