Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3442

Thread: #386 Deoxys Normal/Attack/Defense/Speed

Smile deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I have a legit, Japanese, lvl 100, shiny Deoxys caught at Birth Island and am looking for shiny legendaries for it. PM me with offers.
    i have a shiny kyurem for a birth island deoxys respond asap

Offering Deoxys for pretty much anything, I was given it and it is a HACKED Pokémon, it is NOT legit. I am just looking to get rid of it, so will take pretty much any pokémon I don't have for it :P
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!

Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

looking for any form of Deoxys pm me so we can make a deal
    Diamond Fc: 1936-7721-5857

white 2 fc: 4256-1305-1928
    trainer name: Gio

I'm looking for a Deoxys. I can offer an Embedded Tower Kyogre (UT), level 51 Embedded Tower Groudon (T), Entei (UT), lvl 60 Articuno (UT), lvl 60 Zapdos (UT), lvl 60 Moltres (UT), level 70 Rayquaza (UT) or a lvl 70 Regigigas (UT). We can negotiate if you want more than one of these Pokémon for deoxys.
    Last edited by Gohan007; 9th September 2012 at 6:24 PM.
    HeartGold FC: 4212 6294 9197.

Looking for a RNG abused flawless Mild or Naive Oblivia Attack Forme Deoxys. It should be legit of course as it is one of the most hard-to-get Pokemon. Please PM me for my offers.

Thanks!

Looking for any legit Deoxys, message me with what you'd like and I'll see what I can do, willing to offer up to 4 legendaries
    Last edited by Slaying; 27th September 2012 at 1:22 AM.

i will take any deoxys, preferably lvl 100, pm me for trade options
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

My Shinies :
    I'm lookiing for event pokemon,shiny pokemon and master balls
    HG FC: 5415 7432 3343
    Black FC: 3697 7820 0108

My Shinies :
    Event Pokemon :
    I'm lookiing for event pokemon,shiny pokemon and master balls
    HG FC: 5415 7432 3343
    Black FC: 3697 7820 0108

I'm interested in a Deoxys. What I have to offer is in my sig. PM me if interested.

Looking for a Deoxys will offer 6 Legendaries! They're all legit Message me with what you want

Looking for legit Deoxys. Offering shiny mightyena.
    Last edited by EXGShadow; 7th November 2012 at 8:36 PM.
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Looking for Deoxys. I have many legendaries including a Darkrai up for trade. Also many TMs and items. PM if you can help.
    Looking for Jirachi, Keldeo, Mew, and Meleotta and Deoxys

I have many TM's and items. Plus these legendaries =
    and Jirachi
    I don't mind if it's cloned. PM if you can help.
    NAME: MADDIE - PEARL FC: 1163-7460-8856
    NAME: MADDIE - WHITE FC: 2967 6634 5009

Interested in Deoxys only for the sake of completing my Pokedex. I want to trade for Deoxys and then trade back just to add it to my Dex. Thanks to anyone who can help.

White 2 FC: 5201 0278 4072

I now breed all Five Generations of Starters on my White 2. I also offer any White 2 exclusive Pokemon and Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

I'm looking for Rare Candies, Heart Scales, Red Shards, Blue Shards, Proteins, Calciums, PP Ups, and PP Maxes.

looking for a deoxys doesnt have to be legit, PM me if you can help
    I want: ;641;

I have: ;494; ;495; ;498; ;501;

EDIT: Traded! Thanks a ton ZIR, now have caught all 493 Pokemon in the SS national Dex!
    Last edited by PokeAJ; 20th October 2012 at 4:59 AM.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

Looking for a deoxys (any level, any nature,.....) I dont really care... just need to to finish my national pokedex!!!!!
    PM me i might have some good offers?!?!?>!?>!?>!

Looking for deoxys any level although would prefer lowest possible can offer most starters or evolutions of, all legendary birds,mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh,suicune, latios,kyogre,rayquaza,heatran,zekrom,palkia,dialg a,giratina origin forme, lake guardians, cresselia, any of the kami trio all in therian form atm so untradeable but willing to change them I think thats it.

Problably not gonna happen, but I'm trading my Manaphy for a Deoxy.

PM me.

Would really like a "LEGIT" deoxys, not cloned or hacked in any way, all the ones on GTS are turning out fake and I really want to fill the slot in my nationaldex in boxes attempt in heartgold. I would like some proof that it's real, considering how many I have found to be hacked, a picture of you encountering it when you got it would be amazing but probably unlikely that anyone took one at the time, or perhaps you might have something else to show it's credibility. If I feel convinced that it's real, I will offer a legit, chained, shiny buizel (UT, any gender), or any combination of other non shiny non legend pokemon and will consider items if you have specific requests.

I am looking for a legitimate Deoxys with 30 or 31 Attack, Special Attack and Speed IV's, not at level 100. Preferably of Naive nature, however Hasty is acceptable too, although Atk/SpAtk boosting natures may be acceptable as well. In exchange I am offering to RNG a single Pokemon of your choice with any IV spread you desire, including any possible egg moves for the move spread you wish to utilize, and optionally shiny if that is what you desire.

I will level the desired Pokemon up to level 20 via the daycare center so that you may check its IVs using an IV calculator before we make the trade so that you may feel comfortable that I have indeed hit the specified spread (which I will inform you of beforehand, as well as the seed and frame I'll be targeting so you can check it yourself via RNG Reporter). I myself will check its IVs via the IV Man in the Battle Frontier - so as such I expect your request will include at least a few 31 IV's (otherwise it will be difficult for me to be sufficiently confident I've hit your spread; although I can plug its stats from levels 5-20 into an IV calculator, I'd rather not be forced to do that). (For those that still might not be comfortable not knowing whether I might be cheating you or not, consider it would take a lot longer to get something that looks almost right but isn't than to just get the real thing).

Obviously, I am only offering to RNG non-legendaries only. Specifically, the Pokemon you wish me to RNG must be possible to obtain by breeding (which means Pokemon like Ditto are out as well. If you want a flawless Ditto, you'll have to RNG a swarm yourself). I will not be evolving anything, nor will I be applying EVs to your Pokemon. All work will be done on my Pokemon Soulsilver cartridge, therefore the Deoxys you may have must be tradable from a generation 4 game.

If the IVs of the Deoxys are very good and a non-legendary pokemon is not to your satisfaction I may be willing to RNG a Pokemon Diamond Darkrai or Shaymin, however the IVs will need to be very good for this to occur, and I'll want to inspect the Deoxys in the union room before I even begin obtaining either of these Pokemon. The reason for this is that these two would be obtained by tweaking, which requires nearly completing the game to do (if you also wish to effectively RNG) - meaning 8-10 hours of my time before I can even reach these Pokemon.

Again, I am not interested in any hacked Deoxys' - I have enough of those off the GTS, and I could create my own if I wanted to.

PM with offers, stating the level and IVs of the Deoxys you're willing to trade, its nature, the Pokemon you wish me to RNG, its desired nature, the IV spread you wish to utilize, the moves you intend on using on this Pokemon, and whether or not to make it shiny. For desired spreads that are simply not possible, or unnecessary for the desired moveset, we can discuss what may or may not be acceptable for your likings. Unless I reject your application, first come first served. You may also wish to offer a legitimate Celebi or a Manaphy (also for an RNG'd Pokemon of your choice), however this offer primarily pertains to Deoxys - this being the Deoxys trade forum after all.
    Last edited by lordmilko; 26th November 2012 at 7:02 AM.

Looking for legit Deoxys. Caught on Birth Island with AuroraTicket.
    Any nature. Any level. I will offer lugia, the legendary birds, mewtwo, or one of the following shinies:
    Wooper, Vileplume, Nidoking, and Floatzel. I'll throw in a good item too, just ask and I'll check if I have it.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Im looking for a modest deoxys, can offer: DW poliwag, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, timid rayquaza, DW dratini and all regions starters and if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

Trade made
    Last edited by Nephilim; 21st December 2012 at 5:46 AM.
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

Looking for any form deoxys, Legitimacy doesn't matter, to complete my National Dex in Pearl. Sorry to say that what I can offer is limited, but, it's in my signature.

PM or Email if interested!
    [4th] Searching for: (any form) and pokerus.

[4th] Can trade out: All breedable pokes 1-493, and

Pearl FC: 3740-7923-8292

Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138 LastLast