Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: #390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

I have some Level 1 Chimchars.
    Looking for any Munchlax to get the National Pokedex.
    PM me if you want to trade.

¤ Make a wish upon a star...

••>Banner made by aerisLana

Hey... I'm fairly new at this ^_^;;

I'm looking for a Chimchar so I can complete my Dex and such, beaten the Elite Four and all that, haven't gotten the National Pokedex yet, though. That shouldn't matter with Chimchar though...

Umm, just Level 1 would be fine, and... I guess I could trade anything, just PM me if you want to help out or if you have something specific you might want. Thanks.

/~Water Pokemon Rule~\

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. (Started by Tyranitar)

Pearl Team (Currently Battling Elite Four)

- Yushima - Shiva - Lala - Zero - Miri - Merica -

You can have at most five colors in your signature, including default, so the extra ones were killed off. Please read the signature rules.

looking for a chimchar lvl 1. got pearl about a week ago, so i can only offer so much. but it would be awesome if someone would trade.

i have 4 male chimchars for trade
    rash, rash, serious and bashful natures...ALL FRESHLY HATCHED AND UNTOUCHED!!!

looking for awsome tems and kanto, jhoto, hoenn starters, pm me
    I am the 4th gym leader of the DP coast league...fear meh! And this is my gym team!

You are a sexy beast, But even though that is true your Quiz image exeeded 40000 migapixels so i smexxed it up

i'm breeding chimchars with thunderpunch. pm me if u want a trade
    PKMN Platinum FC: Erik 2063 8951 8429

If you want to battle PM me and we can work out a time. My time zone is GMT +8.

Offering EV training, RCing, platinum move tutor and Secret ID services

Hey! I'm looking for a Chimchar egg, and I'm willing to offer a Palkia for it. Please PM me to set up any trades. Thank you!
    Eheh~~~

PM me to set up a trade, I'm offering a lot of legendaries for a lot of things.

looking for a level 1 chimchar, any nature or gender (preferably female). need it to complete my in-game team. can offer favours in the near future. have a female cranidos level 20 to trade. pm me, thanks in advance

i have a few male chimchars up for trade, all of which are UT,
    the natures vary. I have: Modest, Lax, Relaxed, Timid, Bashful, Sassy, Quiet, Adamant, Lonely. all come with the moves Rock Smash and Fire Blast. Some have Flame wheel and Rock climb.

I'm looking for female turtwigs, ditto of either gender, female chimchar, charmander of either gender, or make an offer.

I need Naive/Hasty male Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape

I have an Azelf Which I'd trade for a chimchar (preferably with a nature that doesn't effect stats and preferably a girl) that knows blaze kick

If any1 has one and can respond on this chat/board/whatever please let me know and I'll give you my friend code

Sorry to post again I was wondering, If I get a chimchar, that the prson who has it could give it a name anything that isn't CHIMCHAR please

I can breed a Chimchar for anybody in need of one. Not really wanting anything in particular at the moment.

Could I have one? I'll give you an Azelf PM me if you wanna trade it

I have a chimchar that knows blaze kick up for trade pm me

Looking for shiny chimchar. Have ut shiny riolu.
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

Up for trade: 2 Male Chimchars, Just hatched - UT, Egg move: Fire Blast

Breeding Chimchars for trade-eggmoves are Aerial ace and Blaze kick...

Jolly nature is limited!

i can breed chimchars
    looking for jotho starters and piplup with pokerus

Great!Got more Jolly Aerial acing and Blaze kicking Chimchars!
    stock:5

Interested in a female Chimchar so I can breed it. Have a male Infernape, but ruined it when I gave it Cut to get through the game. Stupid mistake I know, but everybody makes 'em @ some point in time. Male Chimchar w/good Egg moves also accepted. Please PM me w/offers if interested. L8r for now.

"That was the worst strategy ever! Buy an official book!" - Anakaris, DarkStalkers 3

Need help w/trade evos. LMK if interested. Also...suggestions for last slot on team are welcomed.

Default trade

what do you offer for the male/female chimchar trade, besides do you want any especific thing besides the gender
    FC: 4811 3669 2634

I have the female Chimchar now. Also have the Spiritomb as well. I would have bred it either way, so gender didn't matter much. Female came to mind @ first, so that's what I started out saying. I'm now mainly after evolution items and various TMs, but I'll consider all offers. If anyone's interested in getting a Chimchar, let me know since I will start on breeding shortly. Thanks for your time.

"That was the worst strategy ever! Buy an official book!" - Anakaris, DarkStalkers 3

Need help w/trade evos. LMK if interested. Also...suggestions for last slot on team are welcomed.

trading UT shiny chimchar with fireblast, looking for shiny good natured torchic/ mudkip or ev trained lv100 shinies
    pm me please

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

I'm always leaving Chimchars in the GTS and all I ask for is Bidoof.

Basically I have many extra ones that I want to get rid of so I am giving them out for free!

Their not going to be nicknamed.

And they are always going to be untouched.

So if your one of the lucky ones to get a Chimchar from me, PM me to let me know.

By the way if you really need a Chimchar I suggest you act quickly because anyone around the world can snatch one before you.

ALL OF THEM ARE 100% LEGIT

0 LEFT!!!

Ok all my extra chimchars are gone, but if anyone needs one just PM me and I will give it out for free.
    Last edited by HANZ; 4th March 2008 at 7:29 PM.
    After all these years a 3D Pokemon game is finally on its way...

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast