Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

I've bred a lot of Chimchars with egg moves such as Taunt & Torment. If you're looking for one, please message me with offers.

Looking for: Events and shiny pokemon I don't have. Also, looking for shiny Scyther and Hoppip.
    I will not take and / or trade any hacks whatsoever.

Im looking for a chimchar/monferno/infernape.I'll offer a shiny golem for one
    Name:Fred
    Code:4940-4048-9837

Offering modest untouched with Grass Knot for a modest Ditto (so I can get more)

R.I.P. Michael Jackson...and Billy Mays.
    1958 – 2009
    (Credit to smashbros.com for the image)

I have 12 untouched Male Chimchars all w/ Flamethrower, various natures. Willing to take a Female Chimchar(any nature), Jolly Ditto, or any of the starters minus chimchar and treeko. PM w/ any offers.

i need a naive/hasty chimchar with thunder punch, and hidden power ice. a big request, i know, but i will give any two starters, and a shiny gastly in exchange. please pm me if you have one. im sure we can strike up a deal!

"I am the Grandmaster of all things bad! Coming into my lair is the last mistake you will ever make!"

Banner by Skiyomi, and Userbar by Gladeshadow.

Default Modest Chimchar

Looking for a modest nasty plot infernape/monferno/chimchar. would perfer 31 iv in speed. PM me shinys and ev'd for trade.
    BTw i'm a shiny wheeler dealer PM me if you what a shiny.

"Ill be around... somewhere... look behind you, above or even infront... ill be there somewhere... just cover your eyes and try to see... through the darkness comes the light... for every light there's a shadow... just see me for who i am."
    Willing to battle anyone anytime. Just PM me. allso i'm a good shiny wheeler dealer... ill get it somehow PM me if you want to find one or a few shinys. 493/493 i've completed it before you, no hacks! all of GTS n'whatnot

looking for a hasty chimchar with tpunch ive put up an offer for under lv 9 for a biddof but ive only put it up and ive not long got far into the game so would appretice one thanks
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I have a shiny female chimchar UT for trade. I want good shiny offers for this one, pm me.

looking for female chimchar jolly nature if possible pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Default I got 1

Ey i got a male chimchar lvl 11 ill trade make a true offer for me and ill trde.Ill take lamost anything.Pm me at damienbinda@yahoo.com
    Tradin a Chimcar for A torchic,charmander,todidile,and squirtle.Be in mind my chimchar might lvl up soon so um pls email me quick.My ID is 6795-1082-7219-4000.Oyea ill take 1 at any lvl.

I'm looking for just any plain old Lvl 1 Chimchar. PM me if you got one.

Thanks

I have some chimchar eggs idk what nature they would be at or what they kno but PM me if ur intresated ill be in the GTS tonight i hope depends if my friend has his Wi-Fi usb

if you like Naruto and NAruto Shippuden please visit my forum @
    http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Land_of_Fire/index.php?

I have UT shiny Chimchar for trade.

I am looking for shiny pokémon in return.
    Legit please, UT is best but I'm not super picky.

Please PM me to offer or if you want more details.

I'm looking for a female adamant. I don't really care about the evolution. PM me with what you want for it. I don't have much, but a veritable herd of female chimchars with different natures. Except Adamant. Hence, why I want one. :P

Default starters

I have female forms of all 12 starters and all their evolutions, if anyones interested... i could also infect them with pokerus if that helps anyone. PM me if you're looking for a trade!
    My Favourite Pokemon!

Proud owner of 11 shinies! Clefairy, Ditto, Exeggcute, Azumarril, Wailord, Budew, Roselia, The Pikachu Coloured Pichu, The Red Gyarados, Cresselia and finally after weeks of breeding, Charmander!

I have a boy Chimchar, and I'll trade it for any other starter. It's level 1.

I have a preference for a Charmander, but PM me and we can work out a deal if it isn't that possible.
    Do you have a magpie in your home?
    If you do, you are most fortunate. The magpie is the most charming bird in all the world.
    He is the best friend a farmer ever had.
    Treat him gently, treat him kindly.
    And always remember,
    the magpie deserves your respect.

Currently mass breeding Chimchars and have them of all natures. In particular, I have 3 jolly natured chimchars, 2 male and 1 FEMALE.

PM me if you're interested please.

i have a naive eved mixape with pretty decent ivs so pm me plz
    latest battle: beat zapdragon14 4-0
    Quote Originally Posted by I_will_pwn_u_all74 View Post
    u should get your heatran to lvl 100 and teach it magma storm in its last slot.
    magma storm does insane amounts of damage and surronds the target in a magma storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_will_pwn_u_all74 View Post
    lol my empoleon will destroy (utterly) your toterra even if empoleon is a water type i have several secret weapon moves and pokemon that truly pwn them all.
    lol, on the heatran one he called himself arceus

i have a lv 1 chimchar
    just hatched from the egg
    pm if u want it =)

i have alot of for trade with blaze kick and double kick

I am trading a level 1 chimchar, for a piplup
    H/G Friend Code: 2407 - 9266 - 8849

Seeking a Chimchar. MUST be female. In the next hour or so would be greatly appreciated as time is of the essence. Can offer charmanders, Piplups, Riolu, Ekans. (Negotiable if these are not satisfactory)

Default trade?

im looking for a chimchar female lvl. only beaten the E4 and starting to get pokemon, so that means i can only offer so much, PM me please if your willing to help a friend out, thx

I'm looking for a Chimchar any level, doesn't matter the gender, just something. And I know it's not much but I have a level 35 Sneasal on GTS right now. If anyone wants it's on GTS for a Chimchar. The nickname for the Sneasal is "Soulja Boy" (NO personally I hate rap, but my friend wanted me to name it that.
    Last edited by Foxy Roxy; 23rd January 2008 at 10:18 PM.

I've Egged about 10 Chimchars, and they all have Blaze Kick. I have 2 Females, and if you're looking for a nature, I might just have it. If you need a nick-name too, be my guest.

PM Me Please!
    Blurrz, the Blastoise Fan, Edmonton Oilers Supporter, and Halo Addict

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast