Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: #427 Buneary / #428 Lopunny

Hi.
    I'd love a female Buneary or Lopunny, so I can breed the elemental punches onto it. I've got Feebas, and all the things in my signature. PM me if you can do it!
    Thanks,
    Zach.
    "I completed the National Dex at 12:03am on January 5th, 2013: if Gen VI is announced anytime soon I'm gonna be seriously angry."
    January 8th, 2012: Pokémon X and Y announced. Seriously angry.

Now that im getting black 2, my little sister is getting my diamond. If anyone at all is able to breed a shiny female lopunny, please, for the love of god, trade me. Message me for more details. (ALSO MY SISTER IS 8)

Looking for either but would prefer a lopunny. Pm me, I can offer alot. Last 2 I need for my dex

Hey, just need a Buneary. It can be completely sucky; just need it for the Dex in white 2

Hello. I have many little Buneary thanks to the Masuda Methode. They are all lvl 1 both male and femele. Please help them to get to a better home. PM me if you are intersted. Thank you

3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Hi! I'm looking for a Shiny Female Buneary with Runaway ability OR Shiny Female Lopunny with Cute Charm ability, must be nicknameable (nicknamed Joy), I would love to have the Bashful nature but I don't mind <3
    Please note that ALL of my pokemon are legit, meaning I only want 100% legit pokemon in return; no hacks/clones/etc. Thank you. (If you find anything faulty with my pokemon, feel free to just tell me and we'll do a trade back.)

Shiny OR Legendary Pokemon up for Trade for a Shiny Buneary/Lopunny:

Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash
    1. Shiny Female Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Thoroughly cunning | Run Away | Nicknameable | UT Currently Stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
    2. Shiny Male Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Likes to fight | Flash Fire | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

Shiny Skitty/Delcatty
    1. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Docile Nature & Mischievous | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
    2. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Timid Nature & Capable of taking hits | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
    3. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Lax Nature & Loves to eat | Cute Charm | Nicknameable Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

More will be added soon...

Legends Up For Trade for Shiny Buneary/Lopunny
        Spoiler:- Legends:

Just message me if you want to trade/want more info!

Thank you and I hope we'll be able to trade~!

Hello, I need a buneary to complete my dex in white 2. I don't really have anything to offer, so I'm hoping someone will just help me out of kindness lol

PM Please

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678