Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1349

Thread: #486 Regigigas

Whoops...my bad.

Movie 2008 Japanese Regigigas for trade. I'm seeking competitive EV'd Pokemon with good IV's and natures.

I'm looking for a try regigigas, preferably untouched. Just PM me with what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Looking for TRU Regigigas, willing to trade UT Manaphy. Batch trades could be done within reasonable parametres with all other nonevent legendaries in the fourth gen..

PM me for suggestions. Batchtrades within reason would be: Manaphy+Dogs, or Manaphy+Birds, or Manaphy+Pixies, etc. Not Manaphy, Latios, Groudon, Ho-oh, Lugia and Celebi for TRU Regigigas.

Or, if you don't want Manaphy, I have the entire Win2011set to go as a package for TRU Regigigas.
    Last edited by Locormus; 14th March 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I need the regigas to unlock the regis in platinum, as other post i only want to borrow and i can return it to you. I have good IV's pokes, PM if interested.
    Hello everybody!!!!

Searching for a legit TRU Regigigas so I can unlock the Regi Trio in Platinum. I can offer Gamestop Jirachi or the shiny Dogs that unlock Zorua in BW. Please PM if interested.

Also looking for event Regigigas to unlock the regi's in Platinum. Please PM me if you have it. I can breed/trade pretty much anything per your request. Very good IV breeder/RNGist.

Looking for a regigigas, will offer deoxys, palkia or a shiny archanine, and more!
    Might even trade 2 pokemon for the 1!
    send a pm
    Looking for kalos bred shinies! I have lots of event pokemon for trade! UT and uncloned, some just UNtouched and some just UNCLONED

my code is 3265 - 5986 -6284

I am also in need of the event Regigigas,= to unlock the other Regi's. I can offer Mew, or many other Pokemon. Please let me know if you have one!
    Rate my UU Sunny Day team for 4th Gen: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538238

Looking for:

Have: Just about anything else, or I can get it, so PM me if you'd like to trade!

White FC: 0905-8030-8479
    SoulSilver FC: 1764 4644 5057
    HeartGold FC: 3353 6449 0580 (new FC)
    Platinum FC: 2580 5486 7232

Hi, I'm looking for an event Regigigas which will unlock the Regis in Platinum, I can offer a UT japanese event shiny Suicune.
    PM if interested or if you have any other questions
    Black FC: 3010 3264 1804
    National Dex: 646/649

I am looking too for the Regigigas to unlock the Event in Platin. Could you please lend me your Regigigas. After unlocking the Event i will trade it back to you. I can give you PP Up, PP Max, Heart Scale, Lucky Egg, Rare Candy, Feebas, Spiritomb or what you will.... Please write me a message.! Thx

Looking for an event Regigas for to unlock regis in platinum. Offering legitimate untouched shiny level 1 Slugma or Cranidos (or a non-event legendary found in platinum), with master ball, TM, trade evolution item or lucky egg. Willing to trade back, or promise to pass it along to somebody else who may need it.

PM me if interested or to ask any questions. Thank you!

Edit: Got it, thanks!
    Last edited by Kento in Kanto; 7th May 2012 at 1:31 AM.

Hey guys I'm looking for a LEGIT American Toys 'R Us LEVEL 100 event Regigigas UNTRAINED and UNCLONED to get the other three Regis in Platinum. I really want to get the three Regis! Please help!

Will offer:
    - Level 30 Untrained Mew (Faraway Island)
    or
    - Shiny Hippopotas
    or
    - Shiny Trapinch
    or
    - Shiny Geodude
    or
    -Ash's Pikachu with Light Ball
    or
    -Any 1 of the Shiny Legendary Beasts that unlock Zoroark in Black/White
    or
    -Winter 2011 Celebi that unlocks the Giovanni side-story in HeartGold/SoulSilver and Zorua in Black/White
    or
    -Gamestop Jirachi that unlocks the Night Sky's Edge Pokewalker course in HeartGold/SoulSilver

Can add Pokerus to any if you want

Please PM if you're interested
    Last edited by emanpunk; 18th May 2012 at 11:27 PM.

CMT for:

UT TRU Regigigas with a careful or adamant nature.

Must be able to cross-gen trade since all of my events are on white. This means that you will trade me the Regigigas for a junk pkmn on 4th gen, then we switch games and I will trade you a pokemon(s) from my collection for a junk pokemon in return on your fifth gen game.

I'm looking to borrow a Regigigas to RNG the Regis on Platinum. I can RNG an egg for you. I also have a 31/31/31/24/31/31 Jolly Rayquaza with Iron Head, Tailwind, and Aqua Tail.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

I just captured female Heatran in my platinum game, i'll trade it to whoever can lend me their regigigas (must be a legit) for the regis event in my platinum game. pm me if anyone is interested.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Looking for event Regigigas to unlock the Regis in Platinum. PM me and maybe we can strike a deal.

Don't need this any more
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 8th June 2012 at 8:03 PM.

^ Click this for good times ^

Looking for a shiny Regigigas- any nature. not to bothered if touched.PM me.

Got a Regigigas pm for offers.

my FC is 3268 0844 7289 i have a trade up on GTS already asking for a regirock to catch my own but if anyone is willing to trade a shiny regigigas for a non shiny i will do multi trade like ur shiny regigigas for (pokemon) and any low level for (pokemon) can trade a lvl 74 groudon and 76 ninetalis PM me if you want
    I WANT A SHINY MEW I HAVE MAD SHINIES PM MEEEEEEE

Looking for a fateful encounter regigi for unlocking areas in platinum, please PM me if you have one I may borrow

Looking for a fateful encounter regigi for unlocking areas in platinum, please PM me if you have one I may borrow

I'm looking for the event Regigigas to borrow so I can unlock the Regis in Platinum. I can offer Shaymin, Arceus and Jirachi to borrow only. PM me if you're interested thanks

Regigigas UT/Lv 70/Hardy up for trade. PM if interested.

Looking for Regigigas for my pokemon platinum. I give for exchange pokemon from pokemon white version.I have A LOT OF 100lvl very good ev training..good natures and 100lvl shiny donphan and 100lvl shiny pinsir.ALL 100% LEGIT.send me a message
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast