Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use the Serebii Trade Centre...

Quote Originally Posted by tominator_49 View Post
    funnily enough theres been no forum lagging for me since the system change compared to slow loading before. that could be considered a good thing but it just goes to show the lack of people on here since the change, hense the lack of congestion
    Actually the forum's load was normal...I noticed over 1000 people on at once and no lag

This is probably Better than GTS..

You can find Pokémon that isn't in your Dex.

BN
    Plus you could hint that you want a Shiny Pokémon in your Sig.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Actually the forum's load was normal...I noticed over 1000 people on at once and no lag
    Even the forum loves the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by kairyu_trainer View Post
    Even the forum loves the new system.
    The forum is lagging at my home.

I am planing to do a mini breeding center service if I can do so.

Basically I would breed a desired pokemon with egg moves
    as a request.

I will make a banner for here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-FoX-crescent View Post
    I am planing to do a mini breeding center service if I can do so.

Basically I would breed a desired pokemon with egg moves
    as a request.

I will make a banner for here too.
    Er... what does that have to do with this thread? :x

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

@>-{Click to see my shinies}- (Currently not trading) | -{Hunting Shinies with the Pokeradar}-<@
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I was SHUKO-CHAN from NSider. Long live the Yoshis of the world!

This Trading thread has finally helped both organized trading and no more forum lag!
    The World Ends at your horizons!HGFC: 3610 5913 1436

If no one remembers me, I'm Dialkia!

why are the 2nd and 4th gen Eeveelutions listed separately from the 1st gen? not enough space in the title bar? it makes it confusing as to where to post if you want an umbreon with wish but don't mind evolving it yourself. do you post in both?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuko View Post
    If you really feel that way, then you shouldn't be afraid to simply click on the 'last post' link at the top of the forum. It orders the threads by which one was posted in last, in descending order. See? Problem solved. xD
    by the same token, people who would prefer it in species order can click the Thread link and it will order them by number.

i still believe that organized by last post time is a more useful layout, especially since with all the pre-evos, the numerical order gets messed up anyway. taking first generation as an example, there are 11 threads listed after Mew, which utterly defeats the point of pokedex order.
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want: female DW Sableye, Offering: Most other good DW females

I have to agree with the people who feel this is less user friendly because now instead of making just one post what i have i now have to make like 30 posts to let people know what i have. isn't that worse in the long run?
    IGN:Jessica
    3DS FC:0559-6817-0288
    Pokemon in Safari are Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogadier, Water Type

MMing: :679: 10 Eggs so far
    Success: 135 Eggs

I love the new trading system!I beleive that this should improve the fouroms,and as kairyu_trainer said,I havn't had a lag since this opned,thanks for making this now one of my favorite forums!
    beep boop

This trading has it's ups and downs. I just don't like having to post mulitple times what I have and want. It is easier to find pokemon I need. I think it would benifit some people who have so many pokemon to trade are allowed ONE trading thread and they can edit it and update it as they go on. It's what I usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreedyGreed View Post
    Looking for a Totodile. PM me.
    These are the kinds of posts I've been talking about that ruins the entire system, and there are a dozen more of these on the same thread. I doubt anyone, especially with all the lag, would even consider wasting their time PMing someone like this only to find out they have nothing worthwhile to offer. A total waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by kairyu_trainer View Post
    These are the kinds of posts I've been talking about that ruins the entire system, and there are a dozen more of these on the same thread. I doubt anyone, especially with all the lag, would even consider wasting their time PMing someone like this only to find out they have nothing worthwhile to offer. A total waste of time.
    Well for me the lag fells minimal and usally I reqest one pokemon at a time so I can keep up with the PMs.Even Whan I see a mew thead,I defy from posting untill I get the pokemon I asked earlier.It's called Self-Control.
    beep boop

To all the people that are b****ing about the new system: Shut up. It's a free service to everyone and it has already been stated that it's not going to change, so just... Get over it.
    POKEMON PEARL FRIEND CODE
    1676-0310-6874

What is the meaning of EV trained? o.o

It is more organized, but I DEFINETLY feel my posts go unheeded. At least in the last system you were the boss of your own trading...

Still, it does decrease forum lag...*sigh"...oh well...

~*~Made by Me~*~

Is there a forum for people who need to trade their pokemon so they can evolve?
    Always looking for a good battle and/or trade!
    FC: 2036-7627-1070
    IGN: Byron

I breed many 5IV pokemon, and I'm always looking to trade and breed others. PM me and see if we can make a trade!

Hi is anyone willing to be helpful and trade me a piplup for something rubbish. I am a total noob!

All right I've noticed that many of you who are saying how much better the new system is havent used the old system hardly at all. I find this kind of rediculous.... >.>

Anyway, I came up with a way to make the new system a little more likable. I've already posted this on another thread so I'll just quote it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    Y'know Serebii, what you ought to do is make another sub-forum dedicated to long lists of Pokemon up for trade. It wouldn't get overcrowded because all of the threads in this sub-forum would consist of many Pokemon, not just one.
    In other words, all of the individual Pokemon-trading would remain in their respective Family sub-forums, and the long lists of Pokemon would go in a seperate sub-forum.
    This shouldn't be a problem; if you look back in the old "DP Battles and Trades" subforum, you'll see that most of the threads were subjected to a single Pokemon. With individual Pokemon trading now taking place in the "Family" subforums, there would be no need to worry about this new subforum becoming the mess that the old system was. Of course, there would need to be a template that the first post on each thread would need to follow, and you would have to set a minimum number of Pokemon that must be up for trade on each thread. All users would only be allowed a maximum of one thread in this subforum. If someone doesn't follow the template or have at least the minimum number of Pokemon up for trade listed on their threads first post, the thread will be deleted.

This may or may not work, buts it's worth a try, eh?
    So what do y'all think?

I like the new forums, but ever consider an EV trained thread?

That would be nice.
    My Diamond FC: 3436 9565 6336!
    Trainer Name: Tom

I've got 300+ Jirachis!

Visit: http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=314924 for free stuff by completing offers.

will anyone trade me a lugia ho- oh or darkrai, i have just about anything you could ask for, except for my arceus

i you are on say "hello" so i know

yeah i have a problem with this new system. its very fustrateing if ur some1 looking for an unpopular pokemon such as shuckle or gulpin. personaly im looking for a calm or careful shuckle but really now, who else would b looking 2 trade a random pokemon like shuckle thus every like 6 hours some1 will post in a unpopular pokemon's thread (pm me if u have a calm or careful shuckle). I totally agree with TWN's idea (look it up)
    ~Sexy C~

Underground

carters-pothead@hotmail.com
    I is what I is

ok before crappy threds were compleatly egnored but now in the shiney thead every post i put up has been egnored plz serrebii change it back
    in game name - jmac
    fc- 2423-3241-4813

What does EV trained stand for???

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast