Thread: Stay by my side(Pikashipping)

Default Stay by my side(Pikashipping)

This is Ash/Pikachu, PG/PG-13 Just to be safe. bear with me, this is my first shipping fic
    ()=Pikachu's Translation / / is Pikachu's thoughts, [ ] is Ash's thoughts.
    Dawn and Brock were going into Hearthome city to shop and Ash of course, was going to go catch some pokemon. Ash-"It's Just You and me, Pikachu!" Pikachu Responded with a content "Pika"!(Perfect) Suddenly, a Kricketot appeared in their path. Ash exclaimed" All right a Pokemon! Let's go Pikachu!"
    Pikachu:"Pika pika chu!" She was slightly distracted by her trainer, but ready to battle. Then, the bug pokemon shot blue and pink smokes out of its moutth, apparently a robot. Then Ash saw three familiar Figure in the smoke.
    Ash-"Oh great, it's them!"
    Jessie:Listen is that a voice i hear?
    James:It's speaking to me, loud and clear!
    Jessie:Floating on the wind!
    James:Past the stars!
    Meowth:In your ear!
    Jessie:Bringing chaos at a break-neck pace!
    Jamesashing Hope, Putting fear in its place!
    Jessie:A rose by any other name's just as sweet.
    James:When everything's worse, our work is complete!
    Jessie:Jessie!
    James:and it's James.
    Meowth:Meowth, now that's a name!
    Jessie:Putting the do-gooders in their place!
    James:Team Rocket,
    All:We're in your face!
    "Woobufett!" "Mime Mime!"

Pikachu:/All right, lets end this. these clowns aren't going to ruin our time together!/ "Pikaaa-!" Pikachu charged a powerful electric attack to send team rocket "blasting off again." Ashcommanded, "Pikachu, use Thunder!"
    "CHUUU!"
    Meowth:Nice try! Meowth took out a red chain, causing a hole in space to appear, absorbing thw electricity.
    Meowth:"I knew stealing this from those galactic dorks would come in handy!"
    Ash:"What the heck was that?" Jessie:"Now, come out and fry those twerps, Palkia!" The chain glew and broke a dimensionhole in front of the meowth balloon and shaped into a large lifeform, about 10-15 feet tall. It started to take a solid shame, first the massive glowing Pearls on its shoulders, then its wings. Jessie:"With this Legendary Pokemon you stand no chance!"
    James:"I'm not wearing any underpants!"*everyone anime falls*
    Ash:"We don't have a choice, Pikachu, use Volt Tackle!"
    "Pikapikapikapikaa!"
    Meowth:"Spacial Rend!" Palkia didn't seem happy to say the least, but created a barrier around itself and unleashed a massive amount of energy, knocking Pikachu Right into a tree. Ash called out, worried for is partner. "PIKACHU!" She was struggling to get up. /Wow and I thought I was uber...no! I've got to save Pikapi!/ She noticed a glowing a golden sphere next to her and picked it up. Suddenly a surge of power went through the small yellow pokemon.(Note:It's a light ball) Pikachu was still injured but determined to win. Team Rocket was already celebrating an early victory. "We're gonna win! We're gonna Wi-in!" Ash was relieved to see his Ppokemon. "Pikachu you're alright!" The Electric rodent jumped above Palkia and used Iron tail on a Pearl. Palkia recoiled a bit, but wasn't hurt too much.
    PikachuI wuess direct attacks aren't powered by this thing.)
    Ash:"Give it another try Pikachu!" Pikachu:/Man I love the guy, but he's clueless./ Pikachu had an idea and put into action. She tried another Iron Tail, but purposelly missed and landed behind the Uber, giving it a full-powered Thunder from behind sending it into the rocket balloon.Meowth:"Aw our balloon's destroyed!" James:" It doesn't matter because we'll be rich! use aura sphere!" Palkia harnessed enough energy to shoot an attack similar to a mouth blast, just scraping off Pikachu and hitting the chain, destroying it.
    Meowth:"Oh crud." James wasn't happy either."Mommy!"
    Ash:"Finish them!" Pikachu and Palkia unleashed a thunderbolt and dragon pulse respectively, frying Team Rocket.
    Pikachu:"Pika-Pika, Pikachu!" Meowth as our translator, said in fear "Pikachu sez it'll give us a thunda so bad we won't see tha light of day again if we don't leave in 10,9,8, LET'S SCRAM!" They wisely took pikachu's warning with a "Team Rocket's Running off again!" Palkia left with a grateful roar as it de-solidified and went to Mt. Coronet. Ash:"Thanks, Pikachu. I'm Glad you're okay!" Ash embraced pikachu in a hug in his thanks. "Pikapi!" was all the very weakened pokemon could say and attempted to reach Ash's face. but then fainted. "Oh no Pika-Huh?" ash looked at the sky and saw a mythical Pokemon-that wasn't Ho-oh this time- It was Arceus. A wave of light emnating from Arceus radiated over the duo and it dissapeared.
    Ash:"Maybe it was thaning us for saving Palkia." But that wave was more than just a thanks, it was a gift. Just then pikachu started stirring and glowing to Ash's Confusion."Pi-Pikachu?" the pokemon started growing and became more humanshape., it's fur turning into cream-colored skin, and some turned into clothes but she kept some of her features ash noticed when he blushed heavily as he noticed his hand was now inadvertently placed on her backside and moved it. she had blonde hair, but kept her Pikachu ears, Tail, and red cheeks. In Ash's arms was an attractive-looking human girl Pikachu with a yellow tanktop and a yellow skirt. Due to the recent battle, she had a wound on her shoulder, but was otherwise unharmed aside from a few small bruises and scratches. Ash:"Pikachu? Your arm!" Ash ripped off his sleeve and tied it around his buddy's injury. "oh pikachu.. I remember when you first saved me.{Flashback}"Pikachu get in the Pokeball!" The electric typed refused, due to its hate of Pokeballs. "Spearows! do you know who I am? I am Ash from the town of Pallet! I'm testing to become the worl's #1 Pokemon trainer! I can't be defeated by the likes of you. I'm going to capture and defeat you all! you hear me? COME AND GET ME!" At that last moment, before Ash sacrificed his life for the Pokemon he just met, Pikachu Jumped on his shoulder and unleashed a massive thunderbolt.{/Flashback}
    sh:"But now she's human, what now? Will something more come out of it? can my best friend ever battle at my side again? Roght now, I need to find her a place to heal." He pushed some of her hair out of her face, but got a small jolt when he touched her cheek.[Maybe she still has her abilities after all. I'll stay by your side forever Pikachu, no matter what.]
    Ash rested his pal against a tree and tried to clean her scratches, when she started to stir. /Great, now I might actually have a chance with him!/ "..Ash? did we win?" "Yea, but you took quite a beating out there. Are you okay?" "Yeah, and there's something I have for you, 'best friend'." She sat up a little to get closer to her trainer along with a little confession. "Ever since you protected me from those spearows, I feel we've had something special. I always want to be your pokemon and battle for you, but I also feel something else." "Yeah, what's tha-?" Immediately, She Locked lips with Ash. He was shocked, but felt like he was on another planet at the same time. "Ash, I love you more than anything, but there's one thing, I never want to change. We're still best friends and we'll always be." Ash reassured her "Of course, I...I love you too, and not just your human form. So if you ever get the chance to be a Pikachu again, don't worry. You'll always be my Pikachu." "And you, my Pikapi." Even after admitting his feelings, Ash was still baffled. "Pikachu.. I wonder what this will do to our relationship?" She smiled cutely and put her hand on his face, answering " I don't know, but I don't think I want to be a Human forever." "There might still be hope," Ash replied.

THE END
    ...For now

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

I loved it you need to write more pikashipping my only real problem is that it was hard to distinguish the sentences from each other. to fix this try making use of bold and italics more. more spaces and tabs would also help majorly. then again you could've had that when it was writen in the first place and copy paste took it all out. any way, you might want to also use the traditional quotes for how they speak (pikachu says, "words go here", instead of pikachu:words go here).

that's all btw, first reply yay ^^
    ~Tis a shame, but tis true. I'm not good enough to be a mew.

thanks pika tear, and i'll do that except for the rocket motto cause that'd look really wierd. I'll try to think of a plot for another fic soon

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well you could always say:

As the smoke cleared up, familiar voices rang in their ears which turned out to be Team Rocket saying their motto once again.

Or something like that.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I have a suggestion if you want RPG style.....

For the readers to understand the fic, you should really add a space after a dialouge stentence.

To make it cleaner.

But nice work!

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

thanks!
    10charlimit