Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disconnect and die!

Lightbulb I hate disconnecters too!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiBlade View Post
    I Hate Disconnecters! It just gets annoying every single damn Disconnect.
    But i really understand some,because they may have problems..Who knows.
    I actually made a list of all the trainers that I have battled against to and disconnect themselves when they realize they're screwed or when I actually defeat them, sometimes they do it right before my WIN is counted. I like to keep a list of all these losers because I don't want to battle against them again, they waste my time. It would be good to post that list so everyone knows who they are and nobody should battle them ever!

I actually made a list of all the trainers that I have battled against to and disconnect themselves when they realize they're screwed or when I actually defeat them, sometimes they do it right before my WIN is counted. I like to keep a list of all these losers because I don't want to battle against them again, they waste my time. It would be good to post that list so everyone knows who they are and nobody should battle them ever! That's not fair play!

I honestly hate it when people who hate to fail disconnect. It just shows how fake and weak they really are.

People who disconnect lose.
    With that in my head I'm fine with DCers
    Last edited by Sietse23; 24th May 2012 at 8:05 PM.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

i admire you for admitting you suck :P, i would never do that...because i dont, im awesome and a poketopia master , but yeah i do get annoyed by it but i think its something very common that everyone will go through. i think what annoys me the most when i battle online are the people that use the absolute basic rental teams. you know the ones with

pidgeot
    dragonair
    rhyhorn
    charmeleon
    wartortle
    ivysaur

or

monferno
    prinplup
    grotle
    staravia
    luxio
    gabite

or even those rental teams that are a little bit more advanced but you dont get until later on in the game.

i hate it when people do that and i must confess to giving up when i face them because to put it bluntly...i dont want to, i dont mind rental teams, i actually use one myself sometimes (and a very good rank 8 conquering rental team that have also beaten mysterials kyogre based team at that ), its just when people use that team...i myself have used them a million times and know them very well, if i wanted to battle those team, i'd select the free battle mode (which i NEVER do) you know, plus they arent that hard when you have free reign over what you have on your team to use, frankly i think that those trainers are a waste of time and i dont trade battle passes with them because...i already have it those teams as custom passes (plus i like my friend passes to be somewhat formidable).

When me and my cousin took turns playing this game 3 people disconnected from him and when I played 6 people disconnected from me.
    If you want to disconnect...Get off Wi-fi and play with the CPU's, idiots!
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

I get annoyed with disconnecters also. I have had a couple where they disconnect after their first pokemon goes down, even if I've lost a couple already. Though I don't know if I dislike them more than the people who I battle and don't want to exchange trainer cards.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

Quite a few Large "bumps" here. Got to shut the thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12