Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disconnect and die!

Default Disconnect and die!

Holy miltank!!! I just fought five trainers in a row and they ALL DISCONNECTED!!!

I was even losing two of them! I was using no ubers. Really, I lose all the time, I suck! I just want your friend pass, I don't care if I win or lose. If you're going to waste my time by fighting me and disconnecting...

Get off Wi-Fi!

>o<

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Life's so much easier when you don't have a Shellder on your head...

Sinnoh National Pokedex
    Seen: 492
    Caught: 492

Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code:
    3780-6070-0190

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Holy miltank!!! I just fought five trainers in a row and they ALL DISCONNECTED!!!

I was even losing two of them! I was using no ubers. Really, I lose all the time, I suck! I just want your friend pass, I don't care if I win or lose. If you're going to waste my time by fighting me and disconnecting...

Get off Wi-Fi!

>o<

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Deal with it it's too common.

This is a new forum of mine and I need members.
    I want to make grow so please sign up.

That's happened to me once or twice but hardly as much as you say. Maybe I'm just lucky?

i just got my wii connected an hour ago, is there a forum on wii? i won't disconnect even if i am losing. but all i have found is the battle connection. i won, and i got a friend code, too. but i thought i could do more than just battle on pbr.
    FC 2320 2887 2190

It's common like that happened to me a bunch of times useing my old crappy team it really sucks and people dc all the time. Get used to it.

so there is no trading over the wii? darn i thought there was but i can't find where.
    FC 2320 2887 2190

I haven't gotten disconnected much on PBR, but on other Wi-Fi games it happens VERY often. Metroid Prime Hunters is the worst with this! 1/3 of the time you get disconnected because of people turning it off! I agree with magpie, if you're gonna turn it off, don't bother starting a match!

9 1 1

Yea on metroid all most all the time when I snipe with trace people dc fast. I would have gotten 4stars by now =[.

Are you sure they disconnected? Maybe something went wrong with their Wifi and got kicked off.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

It happens a lot and it's annoying, but sometimes it's a complete accident. For example, I was battling someone and my dad flipped the router off so I got disconnected. It was a close battle to so I'd have liked to have finished it.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

Nintendo Wi-Fi is dodgy. It may suddenly disconnects you...though it shouldn't happen often if you can establish a strong connection.

Most games offer penalties for disconnection. From what I've seen so far, both Tetris DS and Metroid Prime Hunters severely drop your rank for every disconnect that isn't server-related (they can tell), more than if you would get last place. I get whooped all the time on MPH; I rarely place anything higher than last, but my rankings are about 60% down because I've never disconnected. Same goes for Super Mario Strikers Charged, except it's even more so due to a complex leaderboard system.

Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Battle Revolution are the only two major games to have random opponents and no penalty for disconnection. It sucks...at least I've yet to find a disconnector.

lol, I didn't mean it as a total whine-fest, sorry ^_^

I just wanted people to really share their stories and see if it's really common. Honestly, I have a FANTASTIC connection and I'm pretty darn sure they disconnected on purpose.

I deal with it fine...it's just that it's a waste of time. You know?

Sinnoh National Pokedex

3780-6070-0190

Some people do disconnect on purpose. Have you played online with Mario Kart DS? If a match starts with four people, at least two are always going to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Some people do disconnect on purpose. Have you played online with Mario Kart DS? If a match starts with four people, at least two are always going to disconnect.
    lol, tell me about it...

I mean...I'm not very good at any video game. I actually enjoy losing, if it's fair and part of the game ^_^

I just don't get why kids have to get so upset about losing by ruining the game...

Sinnoh National Pokedex

3780-6070-0190

I use EV Trained Ubers and no one ever diconnects. Maybe they want my Battle Pass...
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I don't mind getting clobbered either. Happens all the time with MPH...and about half the time with MKDS. The reason people disconnect is that they fear they're going to lose, and without a penalty for disconnecting, they might as well have an incomplete game than a loss.

The fact is that a lot of people can't take a loss. Blame it on human pride.

I'm win about as much as I lose, but I've noticed people disconnect more when I'm winning. I agree though there's nothing wrong with losing to a well trained team.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

Sound like a connection thing. Happens to me every now and then too (unless they're just sore losers, then it's their fault )
    (Diamond) FC: Trent - 2320 2729 8026
    (Pearl) FC: Trent - 3308 2241 1055

In PBR it doesn't say if you win or lose battles.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I don't understand why people disconnect on PBR: There's no visible way to see your wins/losses, so who cares if you lose? People are just babies.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2wh3vpw.png[/IMG]
    Thank you, SapphireL.

I can BREAK these cuffs!

Hm, I hardly encounter any d/c'ers. But I had my first "intentional" d/c. A stupid friend of mine was messing around with Wiimote and had to press the damn power button... (Oooo what this button do..) Idiot. It was even in the middle of the match! Had around like 70+ battles and counting. Encountered like only 7-9 D/c'ers.
    Electric Pokemon Trainer

I'm looking for following pokemon to trade, so pm me if you're trading:
    Modest Zapdos, Jolly Zapdos, Shiny Modest Jolteon
    Member of the following clubs:

Quote Originally Posted by Horn Drill View Post
    I don't understand why people disconnect on PBR: There's no visible way to see your wins/losses, so who cares if you lose? People are just babies.
    It's simple: Even the thought of them losing gets them into a panic. A lot of people are sore losers.

I Hate Disconnecters! It just gets annoying every single damn Disconnect.
    But i really understand some,because they may have problems..Who knows.
    R A i B L A D E

One time, I had my Ambipom out and I used Fake Out on the guy's Ninjask. The next turn he D/C's.
    Please Read these before posting your team:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=212604
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171602
    Please don't be blind. Listen to people's suggestions.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Last week two differant people DCed on the 2nd turn. All I did was use Spore with my Smeargle.>_>
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast