Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance 101 (Multishipping/Rated R)

Arrow Romance 101 (Multishipping/Rated R)

This story is Rated R (or for mature audiences)

^Hell to the yeah!

I want to thank all of my readers for this award and the honor of being nominated.

OMG!

Medea is back! Yes Medea has finally finished her shipping fic. It has been a whole year since I last posted a fic and now that I'm finished with working on this one (which took me over ten months to complete) I'm finally posting.

Yeah, this story is of course multi-chaptered and there are so many ships in this story. The following include: Pokeshipping, Gracefulshipping, Handymanshipping, Femmeshipping, Artstudentshipping, and many, many more.

Disclaimer: Romance 101 is the story of the Pokemon characters in high school. There will be NO ACTUAL POKEMON OR MENTIONING OF POKEMON IN THIS FIC. The ages of these characters are fake. Don't think that's how old they really are! With all that said and done, let the story begin!

*thank you pokesho*

These are the characters who are introduced in Chapter One!

Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Brock, Samuel Oak (principal), Agatha (vice-principal), Scott, Winona, Professor Elm, Ash, Gary, Lt. Surge, Sakura, Blue (from the manga but her name is really going to be Marisa), and Lillian.

Chapter One:

Narrator: High school, itís one of the most memorable, cherished four years of any personís life. This is not about my high school experience. God no! Okay, maybe this story is somewhat like my high school experience. For the most part, this is the story of one particular school known as Pallet High. Here at this high school, we have some of the most interesting people. People in the drama departmentÖ
    Tucker: (Singing) I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and gay!
    Narrator: Student council is also strong here.
    Winona: If you vote for me for junior class president, I promise you that we will make our voices heard here. (Cheering)
    Narrator: Well we begin our story on the first day of school. Weíve all been through that before, freshmen in a new high school with a bunch of upperclassmen, it can be quite scary.

It was an early Monday morning and Misty was fast asleep in her bed. All of a sudden, Daisy came into her room to wake her up for school.

Misty: Itís Monday morning already? YAHOO! ITíS FINALLY HERE!
    Daisy: What are you talking about?
    Misty: Itís the first day of school! Iíve been waiting for this day to come for so long. Iím finally in high school!
    Daisy: Whoa! Take a chill pill Misty. High school is not all that.
    Misty: Are you kidding? High school is supposed to be the best four years of our lives. I want to absorb all that the school has to offer! (Lily and Violet walk in)
    Lily: Oh please! Thereís nothing great to absorb from public school.
    Violet: Yeah, especially our school!

Daisy: Alright Misty, itís time that I lay a few ground rules for you since weíre going to be in the same school. Number one, if you see me with any of my friends, donít come anywhere near.
    Lily: That goes double for me!
    Violet: And the same goes with boyfriends and dates!
    Daisy: Second, stay away from the food in the cafeteria. Itís the same kind of food they serve in prison.
    Violet: Like gross!

Daisy: And third and most important, stay away from Professor Elm!
    Misty: Professor? This isnít some hot teacher that you want dibs on because thatís so wrong, so sick, and you can get in big trouble!
    Daisy: O.M.G. That is so disgusting! Iím giving you the warning about Professor Elm because he likes young girls. Heís like the white version of R. Kelly! And whatís even worse is that pervert is still at the school and you have him as your English teacher. I took his class freshmen year and Iím pretty sure he was trying to hit on me.
    Violet: Wait a second Daisy; I thought Professor Elm hits on the pretty girls!
    Misty: And what the hell is that supposed to mean?
    Lily: Letís just say you donít have to worry about getting hit on!
    Misty: Alright, thatís enough making me feel bad before school starts. Now please get out of my room so I can get ready!

About half an hour passed by and the four sisters were driving to Pallet High School. Approaching the buildings, Mistyís eyes lit up. She couldnít believe that she was finally in high school.

Misty: Come on you guys! This should be fun!
    Lily: (Sighs) I donít know how long I can handle her upbeat attitude.
    Daisy: Donít worry; Iíve got a plan to get rid of her so that none of the boys or our friends sees us with her.
    Misty: There it is! Pallet High School! I canít wait! (Brakes screech)
    Daisy: Okay Misty, this is where you get off!
    Misty: Wait a minute! I thought you were taking me to school! You heard our parents and they told you three to watch after me and make sure nothing happens.
    Daisy: Well if youíre going to be a spaz like that, I didnít want you to make a scene while we were around.
    Lily: Donít worry! The building is just one block away from this distance!
    Daisy: Remember, be in your first class by 7:45 or the teacher wonít let you in. See you later! (They drive off)

Misty: I canít believe they just ditched me on the side of the road. What am I saying, these are the sisters who kept me hiding in a broom closet for four hours during a game of hide and seek! Damn, I wish I was wearing a watch! Iím going to be late for my first class! This sucks! I thought this was going to be a great first day! What else could go wrong? (She bumps into a boy)
    Brock: Oh man!
    Misty: Iím so sorry for bumping into you like that. I guess I wasnít looking where I was going. Iím sorry!
    Brock: Oh thatís quite alright, no damage here!

Misty: Say, you wouldnít happen to have the time would you? I forgot to wear my watch so I have no idea if Iím late for class!
    Brock: Relax! Itís only five minutes after seven. Pallet High doesnít start until 7:45 if I remember correctly.
    Misty: You mean youíre a student there too?
    Brock: Yeah!
    Misty: Mind if I stay by you for a while. I need an upperclassman to show me the ropes.
    Brock: Upperclassman? Me? Oh youíve got me all wrong! Iím just a freshman!
    Misty: So am I! By the way, my name is Misty Waterflower.
    Brock: Itís nice to meet you Misty. My name is Brock. You can hang with me if you want. But first, weíve got to take my younger siblings to Elementary school across the way.
    Misty: Great! (Thirty minutes later at school)

Brock: I guess we have to go in the gym for some sort of special assembly.
    Misty: Oh yeah! My older sisters told me about this. Itís some sort of welcoming assembly for freshmen. (Brock starts drooling) Whatís wrong with you?
    Brock: Okay, I have a weakness. I just canít say no to a pretty girl! I guess you can call me an entrepreneur of new beauties.
    Misty: No! Because where Iím from we call it being a pervert!
    Brock: Oh pervert is such a harsh word to useÖWhoa! All of the girls I went to middle school with now have racks! Iíve never seen this side before! I must be in Heaven! (On the gym floor)

Oak: Welcome all new freshmen! Let me be the first to welcome you all to Pallet High School, your home for the next four years. I am your principal Samuel Oak. Remember students, thereís no need to fear me. I want to be your friend as well as an advisor when it comes to your education. I guess you can say that I want to put the pal back in principal! (Cricket chirps) Now you see? Thatís exactly why Iím a school administrator and not a stand up comedian! Now I want to introduce two other people who want to make your stay here as nice as possible. To my right, is my right-handed partner Miss Agatha.
    Miss Agatha: Hello students, Iím Miss Agatha the vice-principal of the school.
    Oak: And to my left, Scott, your guidance councilor!
    Scott: Iím happy to assist with any problem you may have. Donít be afraid to ask any questions.
    Oak: Now I know being in a new school can be scary and being in a bigger environment than the one you were used to isnít helpful. But donít worry! The upperclassmen at this school are very helpful and donít mind it when you ask any question. (After the assembly in the hallways)

Brock: Would you go out with me? (Brock is slammed against a locker)
    Misty: Brock, I think Principal Oak said that if you needed to ask about the school, not asking girls out!
    Brock: Well itís part of my curriculum at this school. (A girl walks up)
    Winona: Donít feel bad! Iíve seen other guys get twice the pounding from her.
    Misty: Scary!
    Winona: I take it that you guys are freshmen!
    Misty: Yeah, itís our first day here! My name is Misty Waterflower.
    Winona: Waterflower? Then I take it youíre related to Daisy, Violet, and Lily?
    Misty: Yeah, theyíre my older sisters. You know them?
    Winona: Yeah, I have some classes with them and I usually talk to Daisy once and a while. We used to be good friends, but things happen and people change. Oh yeah, my name is Winona!

Brock: My name is Brock! Brock Harrison! Winona is such a name of beauty! How about after school, we get a little more well-acquainted? (Misty pulls on Brockís ear)
    Misty: Hello! Earth to Brock! Instead of Brock Harrison, it should be Brock Harassment!
    Winona: Well, somebodyís going to be a heartbreaker! (The bell rings) Shoot, time for class! If you guys need anything, just find me and Iíll help you out. (She leaves)
    Misty: So what do you have first?
    Brock: My first class is gym!
    Misty: I have English! (Looks around) What luck! Thereís the classroom!
    Brock: Cool, Iíll see you later!
    Misty: See you!

In the English class, as Professor Elm called out the attendance, he came across Mistyís name and asked her if she was related to Daisy Waterflower. When Misty said that she was her sister, Professor Elm smiled and told Misty he couldnít wait to see some of her work. With that, Misty got a bit nervous. In gym class, Brock was in an all-boyís class.

Brock: What a rip off! You would think that this would be a coed gym class, but itís nothing but a sausage festival! Where are all of the beauties?
    Ash: (Laughing) Same old Brock!
    Brock: Ash! Thank God!
    Ash: Glad to see you in this class! I didnít even see you at the assembly. I thought that you were going to Pallet Academy.
    Brock: Yeah right, my parents canít afford Pallet Academy, plus my nine other siblings.
    Ash: Iím glad that youíre here instead of that rich, smart school. I thought I was going to have to take an entrance exam. Dodged a bullet!
    Gary: Oh yes, why would you want to work out a muscle thatís obviously not there Ashy boy! By that I mean your brain!
    Ash: I knew what you meant you jerk! Of all of the schools you could have gone to, why did you have to go here?
    Gary: My grandfather is the principal remember? (Whistle blowing)

Lt. Surge: Good morning ladies and welcome to gym class. For the next year, I will be your teacher. Now, I donít want you little girlies thinking this is an easy A class. You are going to sweat! You are going to groan! You are going to cry for your mommies! Now get out on the field and letís see what you all are made of.
    Ash: Gee, this guy looks crazy!
    Gary: You getting nervous Ash?
    Ash: Nervous? Me? Ha! Youíve been huffing too many bus fumes Gary. Iím not afraid of anything. Iíll take you on, anywhere and anytime.
    Brock: Some things will never change. (After first period outside a classroom)

Misty: Iím glad thatís over!
    Sakura: You said it! That teacher is giving me the ultimate creeps. I swear I could have seen him checking out my legs.
    Misty: You too? Man, I thought it was just me with that uneasy feeling!
    Sakura: My name is Sakura!
    Misty: Itís nice to meet you, my name is Misty. (A girl walks up)
    Marisa: I heard you guys talking about that creep Professor Elm too! Thereís something about that man that I just donít trust.
    Misty: Man, my sisters were right, he is a pervert!
    Marisa: Well if he tries anything stupid, Iím reporting him to the authorities.
    Sakura: Boy, you took the message that Principal Oak said after the introductions to heart.

Marisa: Well Principal Oak told me personally to go to him if something or someone doesnít seem right.
    Misty: Are you his daughter or something?
    Marisa: No! Iím just an office aide!
    Sakura: How could you land a position like that when you are only a freshman?
    Marisa: I know itís a little weird, but I was an office aid all through middle school and the school put in a good word for me at the high school. Plus, my parents know Principal Oak and are good friends with him, so I suppose thatís also how I got the job.
    Sakura: Whoa, now thatís cool! Iím Sakura!
    Misty: And my name is Misty.
    Marisa: Itís nice to meet you girls. Iím Marisa!

After gym class, Lt. Surge asked to speak to Ash and Gary. He told them that he was quite pleased with their enthusiasm during class and asked them if they were interested in playing on the football team. With that said a spark was raised between Ash and Gary and then came a challenge. Once lunchtime came around, Misty, Sakura, and Marisa were together trying to find a lunch table. When Sakura saw some seats open, Misty noticed that her sisters were at that table and told the girls not to go through with it. Just then, Misty heard her name being called and saw Brock with a few extra seats open.

Misty: Thanks for saving us some seats!
    Brock: Itís no problem. I see youíve made some new friends!
    Misty: Oh yeah, this is Sakura and Marisa. Theyíre both in my English class. (Ash runs up to the table) Huh?
    Ash: Brock man, there you are!
    Brock: Great timing, you can meet everybody! Thatís Sakura, Marisa, and Misty.
    Misty: Hi!
    Ash: Nice meeting you guys! Brock, youíll never guess what happened to me! Coach Surge asked me to try out for the football team.
    Brock: Football? You donít even play the sport!
    Ash: Yeah, but he doesnít know it! Besides, I have no choice but to tryout and to get on the team, to show up that smug son of aÖ
    Brock: We have ladies at the table you know!
    Ash: Sorry about that!
    Misty: Oh, itís no problem at all! (Nervous laugh)

Sakura: Hey Misty, how come you didnít want us to sit over at that other table?
    Misty: Those girls at the other table are my older sisters.
    Brock: Older sisters? (Looks over) Holy crap! Such beautiful ladies! Pretty enough to be super models! (Misty grabs his ear)
    Misty: Please, my sisters would shoot you down without you saying a word. (Ash giggles)
    Ash: Nice one! Iíve been trying to control Brockís ego for years now.
    Misty: Oh well, thank you! (Blushes)
    Marisa: I can understand not wanting to be around your sisters.
    Misty: You donít understand, they told me to stay away from them when theyíre with their friends or cute guys. They think that just because theyíre juniors and cheerleaders, they have the right to treat me like crap. They think that theyíre beyond having to help theyíre little sister through high school.

Marisa: Well if you want to put them in their place, just tryout for cheerleading. If I remember correctly, there are tryouts all week long.
    Misty: I donít know! Cheerleading?
    Sakura: Who knows Misty, it might be fun! If itíll make you feel better, I was thinking about trying out as well.
    Misty: Really? I guess it canít hurt!
    Sakura: Awesome! Marisa, do you want to tryout as well?
    Marisa: Nah! Cheerleading isnít really my thing.
    Ash: Hey good luck girls! (Misty blushes) As for me, Iím going to get some good old training inÖ
    Gary: Even with the training, youíre still a loser Ashy boy!
    Ash: Iíll show you whoís a loser! Last one on the football field is a rotten egg! (They both start running)
    Misty: (Thinking) Heís cute! A little too competitive, but cute none the less!

It was the final period of the day and Misty was in her gym class with Marisa and a bunch of other girls. In class, the girls were playing a game of Volleyball. Luckily, Misty and Marisa were on the same team and were pretty good on top of which. Little did they know, Brock ditched his last class and was hiding behind the bleachers! During the game, something caught the corner of Marisaís eye and asked for a little timeout for a sip from the water fountain. As soon as she got back, she went to Misty and told her that they had a little peeper and just called Miss Agatha. In the middle of the class, Miss Agatha came in to quietly check on the girls. During Brockís peep show, he felt a hand on his shoulder. When he looked up, he saw Miss Agatha and was asked to come with her. Out in the open, all of the girls started to laugh at Brock and Misty put her hand over her head. After the final bell rang, Misty and Marisa met up with Sakura outside where they were holding tryouts for cheerleading.

Marisa: Well I want to wish you guys good luck.
    Sakura: Thanks Marisa! The door is still open if you still want to tryout!
    Marisa: Again, I must decline! Iím more of an art geek! (Brock runs up to them) Well look what the cat hacked up!
    Brock: YOU RAT! I know it was you who ratted me out to Miss Agatha.
    Marisa: Now why would I do something like that?
    Brock: Because I know that youíre in cahoots with the front office. Thanks to you, I have detention for the next week.
    Marisa: Thatíll teach you to mess with me you pervert!
    Brock: What did I do to you?
    Marisa: Let me put it to you this way Brock. Iím a good girl! I follow the rules and I play the game. You go through with that little peep show again, and I will make sure that youíre transferred to a different school you philandering pervert! Misty, Sakura, I will see you tomorrow. Knock them dead! (She leaves)
    Brock: Bitch! (A few minutes later in the gym)

Sakura: You think weíll be able to learn all of these moves?
    Misty: Iím sure that weíll be able to handle everything these girls can throw at us!
    Daisy: Misty? What are you doing here? I thought we had an understanding this morning!
    Misty: Well Sakura and I are trying out for cheerleading. We canít help it if you guys are on the squad, we just want to see if we can make it.
    Sakura: Thatís right!
    Miss Lillian: Now thatís the kind of enthusiasm I love to see. (Misty and Sakura jump) Forgive me for scaring you like that. Iím Miss Lillian, the head cheerleading coach. Itís always nice to have young blood on the squad. You girls ready to give 110%?
    Both: Yes maíam!
    Miss Lillian: Excellent! The next four days you girls will learn the moves and on Friday, thatís when you will have to perform for me and several other judges. So are you girls still up for the challenge?
    Both: You bet!
    Miss Lillian: Thatís the spirit!

All week long, Ash and Gary were doing football drills with Lt. Surge after school. Meanwhile, Misty and Sakura were learning the drills for cheerleading. Finally, Friday arrived and the girls were ready to face the judges. They were to do the routine that they have worked on all week and perform in front of the judges. On the football field, Lt. Surge had to make his final decisions on the freshmen team as well, so the heat was on for Ash and Gary. After Misty finished her tryout, she took a breather outside. As she worried about whether or not she was going to make it, she sees Ash and decides to talk to him.

Ash: Hey Misty!
    Misty: How are you doing?
    Ash: Iíll be alright as long as I get on the team. I worked so hard this week and hopefully the coach will take that into account. What about you?
    Misty: Well, I just performed in front of judges and I think I did okay, but I probably didnít do as well as they wanted.
    Ash: Hey, donít talk like that Misty. If you just stay positive, Iím sure youíll get on the squad. Thatís what Iím doing!
    Misty: Well Iím sure youíll get on the football team. And when you do, maybe we can see each other at the games.
    Ash: Thatís cool. (Sakura runs up)
    Sakura: Misty, the results are posted!
    Ash: Good luck you two! Iíve got to get going as well. (Ash leaves)

Sakura: If I didnít know any better, I could have sworn you were blushing when talking to Ash.
    Misty: Who me? No! We were just talkingÖjust as friends!
    Sakura: Then why is your face all red? I knew it! Hey donít worry about it! Itís customary to have a crush in high school. I wonít tell anybody.
    Misty: (Sighs) I would greatly appreciate it! (Inside the gym)
    Sakura: Look! There we are! We made it!
    Misty: The freshmen squad?
    Daisy: Yes the freshmen squad! If youíre a freshmen and make it on cheerleading, thatís the squad you are going to be on. (Misty sighs) Hey donít take it so hard. I was once on the freshmen squad at one point. But donít forget, this isnít going to be an easy ride, youíre going to work!
    Misty: I wouldnít have it any other way!

At the same time, Lt. Surge put up the list of who was going to be on the freshmen football team. Ash was the first to see the list, but could not find his name anywhere on the list, but saw Garyís name. Before he left, Lt. Surge mentioned that it was a very close choice and said to Ash to try again next season. As Ash was walking from school, he sees Brock leaning against a wall.

Ash: Hey Brock.
    Brock: So, did you make it on the team?
    Ash: No.
    Brock: Thatís too bad. Maybe football wasnít really your thing. We have four years at this place to find something that you maybe interested in. Whether it be a sport, activity, or even a girlfriend in some cases.
    Ash: That makes sense.
    Brock: Besides Ash, I couldnít picture your skinny white ass on the football team. You would have been eaten alive!
    Ash: True enough. I guess Iíll stick to my one true loveÖBasketball!
    Brock: Iíve got the ball right here!
    Ash: Hey maybe I should go out for the basketball team!
    Brock: You know we only play this game for fun!
    Ash: It was worth a try!
    Last edited by Medea; 5th June 2008 at 11:08 AM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Wallace should be there, because of Winona! ^_________^
    I can't wait for the next chapter!

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

I have heard praises of your writing, and I am very impatient to read this one
    cause it sounds serious, mature, and lots of ships that people don't want to write about...I like that kind of ship...

lol at ArtstudentShipping I can't wait for that one

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    People in the drama departmentÖ
    Tucker: (Singing) I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and gay!
    xD ok, it starts like that, it's great

Misty: Are you kidding? High school is supposed to be the best four years of our lives.
    emphasis on supposed

Iím giving you the warning about Professor Elm because he likes young girls. Heís like the white version of R. Kelly!
    xDD

ok, I'm totaly absorbed by this fic now

but though I feel that they are still teasing Misty a bit too much...their relationship improved a lot during the last times we've seen them together. Especially Misty and Daisy...

Brock: Okay, I have a weakness. I just canít say no to a pretty girl! I guess you can call me an entrepreneur of new beauties.
    Misty: No! Because where Iím from we call it being a pervert!
    Brock: Oh pervert is such a harsh word to useÖWhoa! All of the girls I went to middle school with now have racks! Iíve never seen this side before! I must be in Heaven!
    welcome to High School

he so makes me think of Jiraya but you're portraying Brock exceptionnaly, and Misty as well...

this interraction makes me think a bit of the Hoso intro they did together when it aired in Japan. The ones where she hits him with a fan xD ...argument, some tension on a "mature" subject...I love it

I guess you can say that I want to put the pal back in principal! (Cricket chirps) Now you see? Thatís exactly why Iím a school administrator and not a stand up comedian!
    you're brilliant...I really don't think that some writers couldn't even think of putting something like that

Misty: Iím glad thatís over!
    Sakura: You said it! That teacher is giving me the ultimate creeps. I swear I could have seen him checking out my legs.
    Misty: You too? Man, I thought it was just me with that uneasy feeling!
    oooh...now the serious part begins...at least, I think so...since we're talking about possible pedophilia....

Misty: Please, my sisters would shoot you down without you saying a word.
    ...ouch
    just needed to say that

Brock: YOU RAT! I know it was you who ratted me out to Miss Agatha.
    Marisa: Now why would I do something like that?
    Brock: Because I know that youíre in cahoots with the front office. Thanks to you, I have detention for the next week.
    Marisa: Thatíll teach you to mess with me you pervert!
    Brock: What did I do to you?
    Marisa: Let me put it to you this way Brock. Iím a good girl! I follow the rules and I play the game. You go through with that little peep show again, and I will make sure that youíre transferred to a different school you philandering pervert! Misty, Sakura, I will see you tomorrow. Knock them dead! (She leaves)
    Brock: Bitch!
    my my...the agressive side of Brock's personality ? this could be dangerous...

Sakura: Then why is your face all red? I knew it! Hey donít worry about it! Itís customary to have a crush in high school. I wonít tell anybody.
    Misty: (Sighs) I would greatly appreciate it!
    what ? already blatant ?

well, the end of this one was...kind of expected in my opinion...one had to fail entering the team, just didn't know which one (I'm glad Gary made it )

for now, this is excellent work ! congrats *applauds*

if you make a PM list, no need of putting me on it, I'll pop up here often enough to see an update
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Smile

Yay! I love this fic! Ash and Gary are fighting! Misty loves Ash! Ash loves Basketball! And Marisa hates cheerleading and is an Art Nerd! Yay! I love basketball and art! Even though, I'm in middle school - we can still go for cheerleading; but I prefer being a Nerd!!!

Keep on going with the competitveness, love and homour. Plus you spelt arse wrong, but oh, well! I would say more, but I gotta study for exams!

Keep the Chappies rolling! Smiles!!

*fantasyrider - Wallace will make his appearance soon enough. Be patient!

*shadow_shipper - Glad you love my writing. I basically wrote it out of my own high school experience or I got inspired from the only good FOX show Boston Public.

*anime_aficionada - Yup! It just wouldn't be a story without rivalry between Ash and Gary and of course Pokeshipping. That was basically my one must-have!

I'm glad you all enjoyed the first chapter. Here's the deal, I'm just going to post once a week (or if something happens it might be every two or more weeks). I just want to keep you guys entertained and still asking questions.

*today's characters thank you pokesho*

-Drew: Fan girls rejoice! It's Drew! He'll make cameos for quite a while and that's the only information I'm giving you on that!
    -Anabel
    -Annie & Oakley: This is just a one-time thing so don't get too excited.
    -Robert: He'll be just like Robert and make cameo appearances.
    -Delia Ketchum
    -Lucy

Chapter Two

Narrator: Your first homecoming dance. Thereís nothing more magical or more romantic then your first high school dance. In my experience, itís been that in order to go to these dances, you have to show up with the perfect date.

It is now about two days before the Homecoming dance and everybody in school is trying to find a date. But no one in the school is trying more than Brock. At lunch, Brock came to the lunch table with a sour look on his face while Misty, Sakura, and Marisa were talking about the dance that was coming up.

Sakura: I canít wait for the dance! How about you girls?
    Misty: Iím excited as well! Thisíll be my first school dance!
    Marisa: All I hope for is that the music doesnít suck! (Brock groans) What the hell is wrong with you?
    Brock: At this rate, Iíll be the only person in the whole school with a date!
    Misty: No luck with finding a date?
    Brock: No luck!
    Misty: Come on Brock, you wonít be the only one without a date.
    Brock: (Sighs) I have no chance! UnlessÖSay Sakura, youíre a nice girl. How would you like to go to the dance with me?
    Sakura: Iím sorry, I already have a date! Iím going with this boy in my math class. His name is Drew.

Brock: Wait a second, you donít mean Drew Rose?
    Sakura: You know him?
    Brock: Since Elementary school! Heís always been such a ladies man! Itís sickening! He just has this charm that woos the girls! But he is a perfect gentlemen, Iíll give him that much!
    Sakura: As long as heís not a pervert like you, I wonít turn him down! (Brock groans)
    Brock: How about you Misty?
    Misty: Well, to tell you the truthÖIím going with Ash. Weíre just going as friends.
    Ash: Yeah! Iím sure itíll be fun!
    Brock: Great! Now itís official! Iím the only one without a date!

Sakura: Well, youíre not the only one. Marisa, you donít have a date yet, do you? Maybe you and Brock can go to the dance together.
    Brock: Ha! Iím not that desperate!
    Marisa: Besides, I donít need a date.
    Brock: Like you can get a date!
    Misty: While you guys fight about dates, Iím going to head outside. (She leaves)
    Sakura: Why donít you want to go out with Marisa?
    Brock: After what she did to me last month! I donít date rats!
    Marisa: Very nice, I donít date perverts! (Outside in the courtyard)

Anabel: Hi Misty!
    Misty: Whatís up Anabel?
    Anabel: Iím still deciding on whether or not to go to the dance. I really want to go, but I want to find a date.
    Misty: Come on, you donít really need to find a date. I know plenty of people who are going alone.
    Anabel: I know! I just really want to find someone to go to the dance so that I donít spend the night by myself.
    Misty: Thatís understandable. If you need help, I can always try and help you find a date for you.
    Anabel: Thatís nice of you to offer Misty, but I think Iíll try and find my own date for the dance. (The bell rings) Iíll see you later. (Misty leaves)

Annie: Hey you!
    Oakley: Yeah you freshman!
    Anabel: You talking to me?
    Oakley: We overheard your little dilemma and we decided to help you out.
    Annie: We can help you get a date for Homecoming!
    Anabel: You guys can really help me out?
    Oakley: Absolutely! We know all of the hottest of the hotties, all of the higher-ups, and guarantee you a date with an upper classman!
    Annie: You can just call us the matchmakers of Pallet High. By this time Saturday, youíll be slow dancing with a very hot boy!

Anabel: Well itís a nice pipe dream, but who are you going to get?
    Oakley: We have a great guy lined up for you. Are you familiar with a junior named Robert?
    Anabel: Yeah, I see him around school all the time.
    Annie: Thespian president, National Honors Society, and Varsity Tennis! Yeah, this guy is the whole package!
    Anabel: And you can guarantee me a date with him.
    Oakley: You can count on us! (Anabel leaves) NaÔve freshman!
    Annie: I know! I love having to trick hopeless, romantic saps like her. (That night at Mistyís house)

Violet: Youíve got a date?
    Misty: Yeah, so what?
    Daisy: So what? Are you cranked out of your mind? Having a date for your very first dance is only like the important thing in the world for a girl your age.
    Misty: I just donít see it as such a big deal.
    Lily: So this dateÖheís an actual guy right?
    Violet: And heís not a fake date so you could lie to people.
    Misty: No you idiots! His name is Ash and heís in my class!
    Daisy: HmmÖNever heard of him!
    Lily: Is he cute?
    Violet: If heís cute, you have to tell me if he has an older brother.
    Misty: Oh go away you perverts!

Daisy: I guess the most important thing is that youíve found a date for the Homecoming dance and thatís at top priority for preparing for any dance.
    Misty: What? Itís not that important to get a date to the dance.
    Lily: Is she serious?
    Daisy: Not that important? Oh Misty, you poor, naÔve, little freshmen. This is your chance to be seen with a cute guy around your arm. The whole point of going to these dances is to show off your date to the whole school so that people donít start talking about you in a bad way. Thatís when all of the ugly rumors come out and I would be devastated if my baby sister had to be subjected to an ugly rumor.
    Misty: You are such a drama queen!
    Lily: Hey, since sheís found a date, we finally get our chance!
    Misty: What chance?
    Violet: Oh, youíre right!
    Daisy: Weíre going to give you a makeover!
    Misty: (Sarcastically) Oh joy! (Friday morning in front of school)

Anabel: Something about this doesnít feel right.
    Oakley: What doesnít seem right about this? You do have the twenty bucks? We donít do the matchmaking for free you know. (Anabel gives them the money) Perfect! Now all you have to do is show up at the dance and Robert shall meet you there.
    Anabel: For real? Oh thank you so much!
    Annie: Happy to help! (Bell rings)
    Anabel: Wait until all of my friends find out! Theyíll all be so jealous!
    Oakley: So long! Happy trails! (Anabel leaves) God, that was almost too easy!
    Annie: Stupid freshmen! They get easier to dupe every year! (Evil cackle)
    Oakley: First rule of high school, never trust anyone! (In Professor Elmís first period class)

Sakura: The dance is tomorrow night! Are you sure youíre not interested in hooking up with Brock? If you just give him the chanceÖ
    Marisa: And Iím going to tell you this again, Iím not interested. Iím simply going to the dance to just dance and not show up with a piece of arm candy. Plus, I know for a fact that I am not the only person who is going to this dance alone.
    Misty: Speaking of which, did you find a date Anabel?
    Anabel: As a matter of fact, I did. (All gasp)
    Sakura: Who is he? You didnít get too desperate and took Brock up on his offer did you?
    Anabel: Iím going on a date with a guy named Robert.
    Sakura: Iíve never heard of him. Is he an upperclassman?
    Anabel: Heís actually a junior.
    Marisa: Wait a minute! Youíre not talking about the same one whoís in Thespians, are you?
    Anabel: Youíve heard of him?
    Marisa: Somewhat! (Thinking) Something about this doesnít seem right.

The second that English class let out, Marisa went off to find Winona. When she found her, she asked to speak to her in private. Thatís when they went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Winona: So, whatís on your mind?
    Marisa: Winona, you know Iím only a freshman here and I really havenít been here long enough to know everybody yet, but I need you to tell me something about somebody in your class.
    Winona: Who?
    Marisa: His name is Robert. I donít know him that well and I wanted to ask you since you seem to be familiar with the upperclassmen.
    Winona: Yeah, I know him. Heís a real nice guy!
    Marisa: Now hereís what I really need to know. Is he going to the dance with anybody?
    Winona: Yeah, heís going to the dance with Daisy Waterflower.
    Marisa: Wait, you mean Mistyís older sister?
    Winona: Yeah. Whatís wrong? You didnít have plans of asking him to the dance did you?
    Marisa: Not me, it was another girl in my class. Oh man, this is going to be a disaster, I just know it. Thanks for giving me the info Winona! (She leaves)
    Winona: No problem.

Marisa: (Thinking) Where could Anabel be?
    Brock: Marisa!
    Marisa: What is it?
    Brock: Iím going to regret it later, but Iím kind of on a last resort. Iím going to swallow my pride and start with a clean slate. Would you be my date for the dance? (Anabel walks by)
    Marisa: There she is! (Marisa gets up and walks away)
    Brock: Fine, I didnít want you as a date anyways!
    Misty: I never thought that she would react like that.
    Marisa: Hey Anabel!
    Anabel: Marisa? Whatís up?
    Marisa: I need to speak to you outside! (In the courtyard)

Anabel: Whatís this all about?
    Marisa: I have to ask again about your date for tomorrowís dance.
    Anabel: What about Robert?
    Marisa: Are you sure that he said yes to you?
    Anabel: Well, these two nice girls said they would hook me up with Robert and they just told me a couple of minutes ago that it was all set up and that he will be my date tomorrow night.
    Marisa: And you havenít even talked to Robert have you? Thatís what I was afraid of!
    Anabel: Whatís wrong?

Marisa: Listen Anabel, I know this may be hard for you, but Robert isnít going to be your date to the dance.
    Anabel: What do you mean?
    Marisa: I mean that he already has a date. I donít know why you listened to those girls but they just tricked you into thinking you could get an upperclassman for a date to the dance. (Anabel growls)
    Anabel: Thatís impossible! They guaranteed me a date! I paid them their twenty dollar fee and they promised me what Iíve been wanting.
    Marisa: But AnabelÖ
    Anabel: Now I see whatís going on! Youíre just jealous because I have a date to the dance and he happens to be a very handsome guy. Meanwhile, you are going to the dance by yourself and not even the class pervert wants to give you the time of day.
    Marisa: If you donít believe me, why donít you talk to Robert yourself?
    Anabel: Just leave me alone!

The very next morning, Misty woke up from her bed and noticed all three of her sisters standing around her bed. She jumped in a fright and asked what they were doing in her room. Daisy took her by the hand and said they were going to take her out today in preparation for the dance. When Misty reminded them that it wasnít that important, Daisy told her that they were doing her a favor with this total makeover. By the end of the day, the three elder sisters felt a sense of accomplishment with helping their baby sister. When Misty looked in the mirror, she started to scream, claiming she looks like a whore. Misty started to wipe her face and said that if she was going to the dance, she wasnít going to go with more make up than a clown. Then she kicked them all out of her room and said sheíll see them later. Nighttime quickly approached and Ash was at the front door of Mistyís house.

Ash: Hi, is Misty here?
    Daisy: Yes she is!
    Lily: And from the looks of how youíre dressed, I take it you must be Ash Ketchum.
    Ash: Uh, yeah.
    Lily: Nice to meet you. Iím Lily, the youngest of the triplets!
    Violet: Iím Violet, they younger looking one!
    Daisy: Well Iím Daisy, the pretty one and the one without an STD!
    Lily: What?
    Violet: How dare you say something like that! (Misty walks down the stairs)
    Misty: Would you girls get off of him. Geez, I canít even leave the room for two minutes without you trying to scare off Ash.
    Daisy: Relax! We didnít touch your boyfriend.
    Misty: HEíS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! Besides, donít you girlís have your own dates to get ready for?
    Daisy: (Gasp) You are right! (They leave)

Misty: Glad thatís over. I hope my older sisters didnít scare you.
    Ash: Oh thatís alright. Um, you look very pretty tonight. (Misty blushes)
    Misty: Oh, um, thank you Ash. You look nice!
    Ash: Thanks. Now come on, my mom is waiting for us. (They open the door)
    Misty: She drives a limo?
    Ash: No, normally she drives a Toyota! She just rented one for the night. She wanted to do something special for the Homecoming dance.
    Misty: I canít wait to see what she does for you when Senior Prom comes along. (Ashís mother runs out of the car)
    Delia: Oh, you must be Misty! Hi dear, my name is Delia, Ashís mother. Iím so glad that you are going to the dance with him. Normally Ash is such a shy boy. I got so worried when he hit high school and if he was going to stick to his old habits.
    Ash: Uh Mom, weíre going to be late.
    Delia: Right! Iíll take you to the dance right away! (Outside the school gym)

Ash: Thanks for the ride! (Delia honks the horn and drives off) Iím sorry my mom talked all the way there.
    Misty: Oh sheís fine. (Brock walks up) Whatís up Brock?
    Ash: And whatís with the black mask? Is it Halloween already?
    Brock: No, but that is a good idea. Iíll go as Zorro this year. This mask however will be for tonight. When I ask a girl to dance, they wonít know itís me. This plan canít let me down. (Marisa walks up)
    Marisa: Now I know youíre a disaster waiting to happen.
    Ash: Arenít you going to ask her again?
    Brock: Ugh! (Quickly) Marisa, would you be my date for the evening?
    Marisa: How nice that Iím a last resort. Sorry, I must decline! I already have a date.
    Brock: Now who agreed to go on a date with you? (Gary runs up)
    Gary: You ready Marisa?
    Ash: Youíre taking him to the dance?
    Brock: I feel sick!

Marisa: Misty, I need to speak to you in private.
    Misty: What about?
    Marisa: Itís about Anabel and her so called date.
    Misty: You mean with Robert?
    Marisa: Look, Anabel said that she was going to the dance with Robert right? Well as it turns out, Robert is really going out with your sister Daisy. What really happened is that two girls tricked Anabel into thinking sheís got a date with Robert.
    Misty: Are you sure? Usually, I hear about Daisyís dates ahead of time and this is news to me.
    Marisa: I asked Winona twice and both times she told me that she was sure that Robert and Daisy are going together. But anyways, I told Anabel that but she didnít believe me. She thinks that Iím lying and that Iím just jealous of her. I need you to try and convince her that she was duped into thinking that she got an upperclassman for a date.
    Misty: Iíll try. I just canít believe someone would trick Anabel like that. It just seems so mean to do. (Ash walks up)

Ash: What are you two going on about?
    Misty: Oh nothing really, weíre just talking about girl things. (Sakura and Drew walk up)
    Marisa: Well donít you two look precious!
    Brock: Arenít you just the heartbreaker!
    Drew: Jealous Brock?
    Brock: Why would I be jealous of you?
    Sakura: Come on boys, letís not fight! (Winona walks up)
    Winona: Sheís right. Letís try and make this a nice evening!
    Brock: Oh sweet Winona! I promise not to make a complete embarrassment. Would you do me the honor of having one slow song with me?
    Winona: Youíre sweet, but I donít think my date would appreciate that. (Brock groans)
    Brock: Thatís alright! After all, thereís a whole gym full of people. Thereís bound to be at least one single girl out of the bunch.

Ash: Or maybe not!
    Brock: I canít believe it! All of these girls have their arms rapped around another guy. It is just not fair!
    Sakura: Itíll be okay Brock. Iíll tell you what, if I get tired of dancing with Drew, I could always dance with you.
    Brock: Feh! I donít need your charity! (He walks away)
    Drew: You didnít really mean that, did you?
    Sakura: Nope! I was lying! (Anabel walks up) Hi Anabel! So where is this date weíve been hearing so much about?
    Anabel: He should be here soon! Heís probably just running late or he likes to show up fashionably late! But heíll be here, donít worry! (Thirty minutes later)

Misty: She hasnít moved once from the punch bowl since she got here. When is Robert going to get here?
    Marisa: Heís probably in a back seat making out with your sister! (Daisy and Robert walk in) Oh crap, theyíre here!
    Misty: Oh my God, you were right!
    Anabel: Sakura, heís here! Heís finally here!
    Sakura: You mean the guy all over Mistyís older sister! (Anabel gasps)
    Anabel: Whatís this? (Marisa runs over to her)
    Marisa: Anabel, are you going to be okay? (Anabel glares at her) Whoa! (Anabel cries and runs outside) I was afraid of this! (Misty walks up) Iíll go out there and have a talk with her.
    Misty: Good luck! (Outside the gym)

Anabel: (Sobs) I canít believe what a fool I am. I actually believed that I got a date with a cute guy. I canít believe it ended like this.
    Marisa: Iím sorry you had to find out this way.
    Anabel: Oh MarisaÖ
    Marisa: It happens sweetie. Sometimes, mean people like to take advantage of other peopleís emotions.
    Anabel: Iím sorry I didnít believe you when you tried to warn me yesterday. I know you wouldnít do anything mean or spiteful like what those two girls did.
    Marisa: You just have to keep in mind that this is not the end of the world. Itís like that recycled old saying, ďEvery dark cloud has a silver lining.Ē Something horrible might have happened tonight, but who knows. Maybe something good will come your way, perhaps soon. Remember, weíre only freshmen and itís not the end of the world if we donít get a date on the first try. And if you donít get a date, so what! We have four more years do keep in mind. I guess Iím not the most qualified person to give adviceÖ
    Anabel: No, youíre just fine. Your right, I shouldnít let this bad incident get to me.
    Marisa: Great! You ready to go back to the dance?
    Anabel: In a while. First Iím going to sit out here and wipe the egg off my face. (Back inside)

Misty: Is she going to be alright?
    Marisa: I donít know. She could go either way!
    Sakura: I feel so bad for her. (A slow song comes on) Well letís go! All three of us girls have dates, so letís make the most of this dance!
    Misty: (Thinking) I canít believe this. Heís just so light on his feet. (Sighing)
    Ash: Whatís with the heavy sigh?
    Misty: Oh! Itís nothing! I just like this song, thatís all! (An hour later)
    Marisa: Sheís still out there? Man, I thought I had her in my speech!
    Brock: Sure she didnít fall asleep!
    Marisa: Shut up! What I am sure of now is that itíll take some time for her heart to heal after it has been hurt tonight. Another thing Iím pretty sure of is that perverted date of mine has been trying to grope my butt!
    Brock: Arenít we being a wee bit paranoid?

Deejay: Alright folks, give it up for your Homecoming Queen, Lucy!
    Brock: Lucy?
    Deejay: Isnít she beautiful folks?
    Brock: She sure is! ALL HAIL QUEEN LUCY! IíM NOT WORTHY! (Misty grabs his ear)
    Misty: Stop bothering the queen!
    Brock: Not the ear, not the ear! QUEEN LUCY! QUEEN LUCY! LONG LIVE QUEEN LUCY!
    Lucy: Who is that masked man? (One more hour later)

Sakura: Good grief, she hasnít moved from that spot once. We better check and make sure sheís still breathing. (Slap sound)
    Marisa: Pervert!
    Sakura: I guess her date with Gary didnít go so well. (Misty and Ash walk up) Did you two have a great time?
    Ash: It was a blast! Iím going to go outside and check if my mom is waiting for us. (He goes outside)
    Misty: Oh crap, I forgot my coat! (Outside)

Ash: Anabel, what are you doing out here all alone!
    Anabel: Letís just say I had a rough night. Oh, I donít think you want to hear about my problems.
    Ash: Itís no problem! Tell me!
    Anabel: Well, letís just say I got tricked by two girls who told me they could hook me up with an upperclassman. Well they lied and I spent the whole night crying my eyes out.
    Ash: Iím sorry to hear that.

As the two continued to talk, Misty came out of the gym. In the distance, she saw Ash and Anabel sitting next to each other. All of a sudden, Ash and Anabel stared at each other for a few seconds and without warning, the two of them went in for a slow kiss on the lips. When Misty saw it, her heart immediately dropped and she ran off crying.
    Last edited by Medea; 22nd July 2007 at 8:29 PM.

DENTO-FRUIT

Thank you, Medea! I can't wait for his appearance! ^^
    Btw, congrats for being mod! ^^

Brock: Wait a second, you donít mean Drew Rose?
    Sakura: You know him?
    Brock: Since Elementary school! Heís always been such a ladies man! Itís sickening! He just has this charm that woos the girls! But he is a perfect gentlemen, Iíll give him that much!
    Sakura: As long as heís not a pervert like you, I wonít turn him down! (Brock groans)
    Brock: How about you Misty?
    Misty: Well, to tell you the truthÖIím going with Ash. Weíre just going as friends.
    Ash: Yeah! Iím sure itíll be fun!
    Brock: Great! Now itís official! Iím the only one without a date!
    This is my most favorite part.. Brock is a pervert.. o_O

I'd have to say nice fan-fic, but there was only one typo that i spotted was when the narrator said nothing is more romantic then when it's suppose to be than but I'd like to see more. Also quick question are the last names of the characters fake?
    Last edited by raglflagl; 24th July 2007 at 9:50 AM.

Talking

NOOO!!!! It's Ash and Misty NOT Ash and Annabel!!! But good chappie anyways! Keep up the good work!

<<Do you have a PM list, if so, could I please be on it??? Keep Smiling

*fantasyrider - Wallace will make his appearance soon enough. Be patient!

*shadow_shipper - Glad you love my writing. I basically wrote it out of my own high school experience or I got inspired from the only good FOX show Boston Public.
    oh, so the pictures of the characters at the beginning of each chapter are the new ones who will appear ?
    I wonder what role Wallace will play xD

for the inspiration, yes, own experience ftw

Sakura: Iím sorry, I already have a date! Iím going with this boy in my math class. His name is Drew.
    holy sh*t !
    this is such a cool pairing !! *is eager to know what happens*

Oakley: You can count on us! (Anabel leaves) NaÔve freshman!
    Annie: I know! I love having to trick hopeless, romantic saps like her.
    too cruel
    I just don't like it when you're abusive, just for fun...if there were a reason behind it, but no...

Daisy: Not that important? Oh Misty, you poor, naÔve, little freshmen. This is your chance to be seen with a cute guy around your arm. The whole point of going to these dances is to show off your date to the whole school so that people donít start talking about you in a bad way. Thatís when all of the ugly rumors come out and I would be devastated if my baby sister had to be subjected to an ugly rumor.
    huh, devastated for different reasons, but this quote is true in itself...

Anabel: Now I see whatís going on! Youíre just jealous because I have a date to the dance and he happens to be a very handsome guy. Meanwhile, you are going to the dance by yourself and not even the class pervert wants to give you the time of day.
    Marisa: If you donít believe me, why donít you talk to Robert yourself?
    Anabel: Just leave me alone!
    ooh, denial and pride...bittersweet mixture...

xD omg...just needed to quote that one

Marisa: How nice that Iím a last resort. Sorry, I must decline! I already have a date.
    Brock: Now who agreed to go on a date with you? (Gary runs up)
    Gary: You ready Marisa?
    Ash: Youíre taking him to the dance?
    Brock: I feel sick!
    so sweet and since you used Blue's character pic as Marisa's, I can't help but think about OldRivalShipping <3

Winona: Youíre sweet, but I donít think my date would appreciate that.
    Wallace ?

All of a sudden, Ash and Anabel stared at each other for a few seconds and without warning, the two of them went in for a slow kiss on the lips. When Misty saw it, her heart immediately dropped and she ran off crying.
    now that was sudden, unexpected, and heartbreaking for the PokeShippers out there...let's see how it unfolds...

anyway, this way excellent, just a few questions :
    why are there sudden spaces in the middle of the text ?
    are all of your chapters going to be centered on a certain theme ? (introduction, homecoming dance, ...)

later...

I just started reading and loved the first two chapters, especially how it's written in dialogue. I also love how you supply the character pictures xD Anyway, ahhh Drew! Maybe May will be brought along soon? ;] just kidding, you're fic. Haha, Brock's jealousy cracked me up the whole time, and the ending to the second chapter no no no! I can't stand Anabel she is my least favorite character on Pokemon. Seriously, if you're a girl just dress like a girl, if not be a boy, make up you're mind. xD I guess that kiss brings in the drama though, since Ash thought he was there with Misty as a friend, god he's so dense.

Originally Posted by Medea
    That killed me. I was seriously laughing out loud for like 5 minutes. xD Great fic. If you have a PM list please add me. =]
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

Just found this and it's awsome !
    I was laughing till I cried (All good)

0748-3409-7460

*fantasyrider - Thanks for the congrats! Wallace will show up very soon!

*raglflagl - The only ones I know who have a fake last name (or haven't been confirmed in the anime) are Drew, Misty, and Brock.

*anime_aficionada - I know it's tragic! Anyways, no I don't have a PM list (and I don't think I ever will). I don't think you have to worry about missing a chapter as I post every Sunday morning. There will be some Sundays where I won't post. I'll let you know ahead of time though ^_^

*shadow_shipper - Yeah, I thought about the OldRivalshipping. I've always seen Gary as some sort of pervert (as bad as or worse than Brock). That's why I put him down for one of the stories that I wrote THAT WILL NEVER BE POSTED HERE FOR MANY REASONS! But I digress! Glad you enjoyed!

*HelloKitty17 - May will be there...much later unfortunately! You're going to have to wait quite a while for her appearance. But once she's there, she'll be there from there until the end of the story. In fact, these are the characters who appear before her; Wallace, Brawly, Harley, Tracey, Jessie, James, Tucker...Need I go on?

Glad you guys enjoyed Chapter Two! This makes me a very happy girl! Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this next chapter. It takes place about two days after the Homecoming dance where we left off.

Todd: He pops in and out throughout the whole story so you'll be seeing some of him.
    Barbra: If you've seen the Battle Frontier episode, you'll remember a very pushy girl there protecting Lucy. That would be Barbra! However, this is her only appearance!

Chapter Three

Narrator: Cheating, lying, deceit! These are the words we say when someone does something so unforgiving like having your own date kiss another girl. Harsh words maybe, but I too understand a femaleís tender heart.

It was the Monday after the Homecoming dance and Ash was a little worried about Misty since she didnít come back after grabbing her coat. In the hallway, Sakura and Marisa were talking to each other of the events of the dance.

Marisa: I didnít see what happened!
    Sakura: Well I talked to Misty yesterday and she said she saw something so terrible that it got her so upset. I donít know what it was, but I kind of have a feeling it involves her and Ash somehow.
    Marisa: Do you think he did something to her at the dance? Did he touch her?
    Sakura: No, I donít think it was anything like that. In any case, Misty said sheís feeling sick today and isnít coming in.
    Marisa: HmmÖShe likes Ash, doesnít she?
    Sakura: Who?
    Marisa: What do mean who? Iím talking about Misty! (Sakura nods) If thatís the case, then Iím assuming that Ash did or said something to break her heart. (Ash walks up)

Ash: Whatís up ladies?
    Marisa: Speak of the devil!
    Ash: Guys, I need to ask you something. Back at the dance, Brock told me that Misty got a ride from her sisters. I just wanted to ask you if you talked to her since the dance.
    Sakura: Well, thatís kind of what we wanted to talk to you about. Misty called me this morning and said that she was sick and wasnít coming in today. I even talked to her the day before and she sounded like she was crying. Now did you do anything to her at the dance that would have gotten her this upset?
    Ash: No! I didnít do a thing. If you talk to her, tell her I hope she feels better.
    Marisa: Yeah weíll do that! On another subject Ash, tell that idiotic friend of yours Gary to stay the hell away from me. All through the dance, he kept staring at my chest and at the end of the night, he tried to grab it.
    Sakura: So that explains his black eye!
    Ash: HEíS NOT MY FRIEND! (Nearby)

Winona: You need me to what?
    Brock: You have to introduce me to that hot Queen Lucy! You have to help me! Tell me everything you know about her!
    Winona: Youíre not going to start stalking her, are you?
    Brock: (Laughs) I would never do that!
    Winona: Well, if you really want to get to know her, just talk to her during lunch. Iím sure you guys will really hit it off. But arenít you a little intimidated by the fact that sheís a senior and youíre just a freshman?
    Brock: In the great words of Aaliyah, ďAge Ainít Nothiní But a Number.Ē (Back at Ashís locker)

Ash: (Thinking) I wonder if Misty saw me kissing Anabel the night before. Could it be because of that? Nah! I doubt it!
    Anabel: Hey Ash!
    Ash: Oh Anabel! Iím glad youíre here! I want to talk to you.
    Anabel: Same here!
    Ash: Look, about the kiss the other nightÖ
    Anabel: I like you!
    Ash: You know it was just asÖWhat the hell did you just say? (Picture snaps) Huh?
    Anabel: I like you Ash! I know itís a little fast, but thereís something about you that is so irresistible. (Bell rings)
    Ash: Oh, um, well, I have to get to class right now. (He runs off)
    Anabel: (Sighs) I knew it was too soon to tell him. (At lunch)

Sakura: I thought that she would come during lunch.
    Marisa: Well maybe weíll give tomorrow a chance. (A boy walks up)
    Todd: Long time no see!
    Marisa: Todd, you scum bag! I havenít seen you around lately!
    Sakura: Whoís he?
    Marisa: Oh, this is Todd. He and I go way back. So what do you have for me?
    Todd: Iíve got some primo pictures of Saturdayís dance. Got one of you and that one boy dancing!
    Marisa: Burn it!
    Todd: And of some other people! (Marisa takes the photos) Hey, try not to get your fingerprints all over it!
    Marisa: Bite me!
    Todd: Snitch-bitch!

Sakura: Hey, isnít that a picture of Ash kissing Anabel?
    Marisa: So thatís what happened!
    Todd: Oh that picture! Yeah, Iím thinking of putting this in the yearbook. Hopefully this school wonít be so strict about love like in middle school.
    Sakura: I feel so bad for her.
    Marisa: I know what you mean!
    Todd: Hey, if youíre interested, I just took a picture of those two talking in the hallway this morning.
    Marisa: (Gasp) Holy crap! Misty is here! Here Todd, take your damn pictures and leave. Tell no one what happened here!
    Todd: Alright, keep your panties onÖplease! (Todd leaves)

Marisa: How are you feeling?
    Misty: Iíll survive.
    Sakura: Iím sure things will look better in time. (Misty sighs)
    Misty: Where is everybody? You two are the only ones here today?
    Marisa: Well Brock said something about winning the heart of a Queen and I havenít really seen Ash around since this morning.
    Sakura: Here he comes! (Ash walks this way)
    Misty: Iíve got to go! (She tears up and runs away)
    Sakura: Oh dear! (Outside the cafeteria)

Brock: HmmÖLucy, would you go out with me? No, that wonít work! Maybe if I come back with some flowers and chocolates. (Winona walks up) Ugh!
    Winona: Just go over to her and introduce yourself. Whatís the worst that could happen?
    Brock: I suppose youíre right! She doesnít seem nearly as stuck up as some of the girls I know at this school so far. Okay, Iím going in! Wish me luck! (He walks inside) There she is! Iím halfway to the table and I havenít fainted yet! (Inhales)

Barbra: HEY KID! What do you think youíre doing?
    Brock: I was going to talk to Queen Lucy!
    Barbra: (Mocking) I was going to talk to Queen Lucy! Well, this is as far as you go to see her. Iíve heard all about you! I know that youíre the freshmen pervert and I donít want you hanging around Lucy. (Pushes Brock to the ground) Now get out of my site before I really get mad! (Nearby)

Ash: I wish Misty were here to see this! Iím sure she would have gotten a kick out of seeing Brock make a fool out of himself like that.
    Sakura: Speaking of Misty, what do you think about her?
    Ash: Huh?
    Marisa: Yeah, you know, sheís your friend right? Just being curious here and wondering what you think of her!
    Ash: Well, I see her as one of my friends, thatís all!
    Sakura: Thatís it? (Marisa and Sakura stand up)
    Ash: Where are you two going off to?
    Both: None of your business!

Sakura: What a jerk!
    Marisa: Maybe not! Maybe Ash isnít aware of Mistyís infatuation. Maybe heís just oblivious to the fact. But then again, men are like dogs and in most cases, mutts! So immature!
    Sakura: Mutts like Gary? But you were right with Ash the first time. Maybe Ash doesnít understand. Besides, some men arenít dogs!
    Marisa: Am I to assume that youíre talking about Drew with that last statement?
    Sakura: Yeah. I have a feeling that after that date we had Saturday, he might ask me out again. Keep your fingers crossed!
    Marisa: Really? Then, what is he doing with that other girl?
    Sakura: What the hell? (Drew kisses another girl on the cheek)
    Marisa: I can honestly say I wasnít expecting to see that!
    Sakura: I knew it was too good to be true! Heís a player! (Sighs) Oh well, there are other male fish in the sea! But I can move on, I wonder if Misty can.

In gym class, the girls were playing volleyball again and some of the girls noticed how aggressive Misty was playing today. With that, Marisa started to get very worried and wondered a bit. After volleyball, Marisa came out of the showers and noticed Misty crying in a little corner.

Marisa: Are you okay?
    Misty: (Sobbing) Iíll be fine.
    Marisa: Youíre not fine! You didnít show up for half of your classes today, youíve been unusually aggressive in gym today and now youíre crying. You can tell me.
    Misty: I thought there was something there, but I guess I was wrong. Going to the dance with Ash was the best thing that I could ever hope for. But then, I saw him kissing her right in front of my eyes. It hurt me! I know it was only one little date, but I was hoping that there was something. I was hoping that he would love me more than just a friend.
    Marisa: Iím not really the best person to talk to about this since Iíve never really been in love before. But all I can say is to try and talk to him and see if he feels the same way about you. (After school in the parking lot)

Winona: There she is Brock! You might want to get this over with since sheís not around any of her crew.
    Brock: Alright! Time for Brock to get some luck! (He walks up to her) Queen Lucy?
    Lucy: Huh? Youíre that boy from the dance! I remember, youíre the one wearing the mask and praising me.
    Brock: Um, yeah, thatís me! Brock Harrison!
    Lucy: (Blushes) I was very flattered by all of those kind remarks.
    Brock: Really? Gee Lucy, Iíve never met any other girl as pretty and kind as you. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime.
    Lucy: As much as Iíd love to, Iím only into older men and I know that youíre only a freshman. (Brock gasps) Iím sorry. Itís just that I like my dates to be in my class or at the college level. (She gets in her car) Later! (She drives off)

Brock: God damn it! (Winona walks up)
    Winona: Oh, donít take it too hard Brock. Most boys have been turned down by Lucy in a matter of seconds.
    Brock: You couldnít have told me that?
    Winona: But, none of those boys could make her blush the way you did.
    Brock: So you think there maybe a chance for me?
    Winona: You never know! She might change her view on dating freshmen and when that happens, you may be the first one she goes to.
    Brock: Ha! Watch out Lucy, Brock Harrison is on the loose!
    Winona: Just try not to pull anymore peep shows during gym class.
    Brock: You know about that one too? (Near the bike rack)

Ash: I think itís best that we just stay friends.
    Anabel: Oh.
    Ash: Hey, donít take it so hard like that. Itís just that, Iím not ready to be in a relationship and I really donít know when I ever will be.
    Anabel: No, Iím sorry. It was justÖThat kiss we had at the dance, I just felt some sort of connection. It felt like you were the one for me. But, you are right Ash. If youíre not ready to be in a relationship, I understand your decision. Iím glad that at least weíll be friends. (They shake hands)
    Ash: Donít worry Anabel. One day, youíll find a boy who will love you, the way you wanted me to.

As Ash and Anabel went their separate ways, Ash walked into the courtyard to find Misty sitting under a tree by herself. He decided to go over to her and see how she was doing.

Ash: There you are.
    Misty: Oh, Ash.
    Ash: You feeling okay?
    Misty: Oh yeah, Iím feeling a little better than I was. (Thinking) I donít want to tell him yet. Not yet!
    Ash: Youíre not contagious are you?
    Misty: No, youíre safe. (He sits down)

Ash: I take it you got sick during the dance because I didnít see you come back outside.
    Misty: Right. My sisters gave me a ride home. (Ash puts his arm around her) Huh?
    Ash: Thatís another load off my mind. In the midst of Anabel having a crush on me, I was worried if you were feeling okay.
    Misty: (Blushes) Anabel had a crush on you?
    Ash: Yeah, but I told her that I would rather be friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. Iím not really ready to have a relationship and to be honest I have no idea when I will be ready. But for now, Iím happy with things the way they are.
    Misty: Hmm, that makes sense. Iím with you on that one. We are young after all and love is kind of new to all of us.
    Ash: Thatís true! Thatís why I always like talking to you. You just seem so down to earth.
    Misty: (Thinking) I guess heís not ready yet. But thatís okay. He can change his mind at any point. And when that day comes, Iíll be there.
    Last edited by Medea; 29th July 2007 at 11:58 AM.

DENTO-FRUIT

You're welcome, Medea-chan! ^-^

Ash: (Thinking) I wonder if Misty saw me kissing Anabel the night before. Could it be because of that? Nah! I doubt it!
    Anabel: Hey Ash!
    Ash: Oh Anabel! Iím glad youíre here! I want to talk to you.
    Anabel: Same here!
    Ash: Look, about the kiss the other nightÖ
    Anabel: I like you!
    Ash: You know it was just asÖWhat the hell did you just say? (Picture snaps) Huh?
    Anabel: I like you Ash! I know itís a little fast, but thereís something about you that is so irresistible. (Bell rings)
    Ash: Oh, um, well, I have to get to class right now. (He runs off)
    Anabel: (Sighs) I knew it was too soon to tell him. (At lunch)
    I like this part most <333333333

What about Steven? Will he appears?

Wow! I just read this and I'm amazed! It's easy to read, unlike some of the other fics that tend to confuse me. AND..., It has a great plot. I understand this so much, seeing as I'm going to be a freshman in September!

Awesome! This is about my 4th fanfic ive read so far and this has got to be one of the best ones. I know you havent written much on it but i think its the one with the most potential. I love how it isnt based around any pokemon and that it gets to the shippings instead. Keep it up! Oh and if you could put me on a PM list or something, that would be amazing.
    Friend Code: 2794-5333-2430

Mhm, this chapter was sweet. Who knew Anabel would be so forward with her feelings? =] Love it of course, and haha poor Brock. and poor Ash, he is honestly the densest person ever. Not ready for love, pft. Just kidding, Ash will come around to it. And about May, yeah I figured she would come in later, I'm ok with that, I LOVE the amount of characters, even though it can be hard to keep an eye on all the relationships but I like stories with watch of characters. =]

well RAISE a finger

I read the first two. I will read the 3rd tomorow when I get up. Good job, this is a great fic. =] Makes me think about what my freshman year will be like... I start highschool on the 14th... ahh!
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

*fantasyrider - Nope! Steven is not in this story at all. Sorry!

*chubb-o-wub - Don't worry, freshmen year shouldn't be so bad. Although, everybody is different. For me, it was okay. Of course, it was a different time...2000!

*TheKickerOfElves - Glad you enjoy it so far. I'm not going to screw around with the whole PM list wasps nest so just come back every Sunday. Usually, I'll post every Sunday. The only times you have to worry are the following times...

-Sunday, September 23 2007: I will be in Vegas celebrating my 21st.
    -Whenever we hit Chapter 11, I'll take a week or so off.

*HelloKitty17 - Hahaha! Yup! You'll be reading PLENTY of dense Ash!

-Mary - She makes a few appearances here and there.
    -Wallace - Here you go! Here's one of the characters you've been waiting for!
    -Rebecca

Well, it's Sunday and I'm just resting up. School starts in two weeks and so, I'm getting ready for my...whatever year it is for me in college. This story takes place...eh about a month from the dance, so I'll say October. Yeah, the story can sometimes travel fast. Enjoy.

Chapter Four

Narrator: As far back as I can remember, a new kid in school can mean so many things. But if the new person is cute, the whole school will just stop in its tracks for that one person, whether it is boy or girl. Things can also get a little competitive when it comes to asking the other person out.

Marisa: Finished!
    Oak: Unbelievable!
    Mary: Iíll say. Doing those file cabinets were a death wish before you came in.
    Oak: Thank goodness that we have another office aid once Mary graduates.
    Marisa: Come on you two! (Blushes) Iím not all that!
    Oak: Now donít doubt yourself. Itís no wonder your middle school spoke so highly of you. Since youíve been here, this place has never been soÖclean. Oh, thatís not to put you down Mary.
    Mary: No, Iím with you on this one too Principal Oak. (Miss Agatha walks in the office)

Miss Agatha: Principal Oak, the new student is here.
    Oak: Ah yes, send him in. (He walks in) Welcome to Pallet High young man. Iím the principal Samuel Oak.
    Wallace: Hi, Iím Wallace. (Mary and Marisa walk out of the office)
    Mary: Holy crap! Did you get a look at that boy?
    Marisa: I know! He is cute!
    Mary: Principal Oak told me that they were getting a new student this week and told me that he was a junior. He might be a year younger than me, but I could always tip the cradle if you know what I mean.
    Marisa: A junior? Thatís disappointing!
    Mary: Ooh! He looks just as beautiful from the back as he did from the front. I wonder if he does yoga to get that tight, firm butt! (In first period)

Marisa: Big news! Weíve got a new student here!
    Sakura: New student?
    Marisa: Cute boy!
    Sakura: Ooh, tell me everything.
    Marisa: His name is Wallace and heís a junior.
    Misty: A junior? Donít go flying off the handle like what Anabel did!
    Marisa: Relax! It canít hurt to admire from afar! (Professor Elm walks in)
    Sakura: You know what girls, Iíll take any guy at this school. Just as long as heís not some 40 year old perverted teacher. (After first period)

Misty: Whatís going on?
    Marisa: I wonder what all the commotion is all about.
    Daisy: Out of the way rug rats!
    Misty: Daisy, whatís going on?
    Daisy: Thereís a new student in school and heís hot! Now if youíll excuse me, Iím going to introduce myself to him and possibly get myself a date.
    Sakura: Whoa, heís hot!
    Misty: Yeah, he has that charming look to him.
    Marisa: God, he doesnít have a chance surrounded by all of those horny women.

Narrator: Yes, poor Wallace was surrounded by more women than he could handle. He didnít say a word to any of them, just smiled and waved. Just then, he started to get claustrophobic and ran away as fast as he could. Just then, he ducked out in another classroom and luckily, the crowd of women couldnít find him.

Wallace: Iím safe!
    Winona: Welcome.
    Wallace: Where am I?
    Winona: This here is the computer lab.
    Wallace: Well thank goodness itís only you in this lab. Please forgive me, I needed a place to hide out for a little while. My name is Wallace. Iím new here.
    Winona: That explains why you didnít know that this was the computer lab. Iím Winona.
    Wallace: Itís nice to meet you Winona. If itís not too much trouble, could you tell me where my next class is? I have my schedule right here.
    Winona: Oh, thatís not too far. Itís going to be the classroom right next to the girls bathroom down the hall. (The bell rings) Oh boy, thatís the warning bell. Youíve only got two minutes to get to class on time.
    Wallace: I wonít make past all of those women out there.
    Winona: HmmÖIíve got it! Seems like those girls arenít swarming the back entrance to the classroom. Iíll get you to the class. Rebecca, Iím going to need your help on this one.
    Rebecca: No problem.

Winona and Rebecca were able to get Wallace out of the classroom without any more interruptions. Once there, Winona told Wallace to call on her if he needed anything. At lunch, all of the girls in the school continued to watch Wallace, making a certain someone a little irritated.

Brock: Whatís so great about him? With his perfect teeth, acne-less face, and bouncy hair, heís every girlís dream guy. ITíS JUST NOT FAIR!
    Marisa: Settle down spaz!
    Misty: Sheís right Brock, itís not like EVERY girl in school has fallen for this guy.
    Sakura: Have you seen that tight butt heís got?
    Marisa: Sure have!
    Misty: Iíll say! (The girls sigh)
    Brock: Traitors!
    Sakura: You think we should invite him over to our table for lunch?
    Brock: It looks like heís already gotten an invite by Winona. (At another table)

Wallace: You think we can eat some place else where we wonít be surrounded by all of these girls?
    Rebecca: My advice is to try and not mess with any of these girls. Just stick with Winnie, she wonít let you down. (Winona blushes) Come on, youíre nothing like the other girls at this school. Itís no wonder youíre the president of the junior class.
    Wallace: Youíre a junior too?
    Winona: Yeah, are you one too?
    Wallace: Yeah.
    Rebecca: Now thatís sweet! Great to see you two getting along so well. Oh! I have to get going!
    Winona: Where are you going?
    Rebecca: To my study session with Professor Elm.
    Winona: Okay, Iíll see you later. (Rebecca leaves) Sheís always at a study session with that guy. She really doesnít need any kind of tutoring. Her grades are great! (Nearby)

Misty: Look at that! You think there can be something between Winona and Wallace?
    Brock: Huh?
    Sakura: Cute!
    Brock: Cute my left foot! If Winona goes out with that Wallace guy, then that means I donít have a chance with her.
    Marisa: When did you ever have a chance with Winona? (Brock groans) At any rate, Iím sure Winona will make Wallace feel right at home here. I mean, sheís one of the nicest upperclassmen around here.
    Misty: Youíve got a point there. Sheís been real nice to all of us. (At the other table)

Wallace: Iím so glad that Iíve met a girl at this school who isnít crazy.
    Winona: They act like youíre a prince from a far off country or some sort of movie star. I wonder sometimes about the people at this school. And then I just tell myself, I only have two more years at this place. (Wallace laughs)
    Wallace: Youíre a real cool person Winona. (Daisy walks up)
    Daisy: Winnie! How is my dearest friend?
    Winona: Do I know you?
    Daisy: Oh, you are such a kidder! Arenít you going to introduce me to your friend?
    Winona: (Sighs) Daisy, this is Wallace. Heís new here!
    Daisy: Very nice to meet you Wallace. Iím Daisy Waterflower! Huh? Hey whereíd they go? (Nearby)

Ash: Oh man, your sister just got turned down!
    Misty: I wish I had a camera!
    Marisa: With any luck, Todd got a shot of this!
    Todd: Way ahead of you! (He leaves)
    Brock: Even though, I donít want to admit it, they look cute together. (Daisy walks by)
    Daisy: Donít let Winonaís sweet and innocent act get to you.
    Misty: What are you talking about? Winonaís a niceÖ
    Daisy: Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice girl! Iíve heard that bull crap for years now. Look, you donít know her like I do. And let me be the first one to tell you that Winona is a big time player. I cannot tell you how many guys sheís been with in one year alone.
    Sakura: Is that true?
    Daisy: Yes it is! Iím telling you this for a precaution to not think of her as this perfect little angel. (She leaves)
    Misty: Please! If Winona is a big player like what Daisy said, then Daisy must be a big slut. (In the hallway)

Winona: I apologize for Daisy. Sheís kind of one of those girls who just canít live without her Malibu Barbie lifestyle. (Wallace laughs) Oh come on, Iím not that funny.
    Wallace: Donít sell yourself short. I love that about you! (Winona blushes)
    Winona: Oh, here we are! Rebecca said she was going to be in Professor Elmís classroom. (Opens the door) Thatís odd! She said that she was going to be in his classroom, but nobody is in here.
    Wallace: Perhaps sheís in the library.
    Winona: Maybe. (Close the door) Come on, itís this way to the library!

As Wallace and Winona left the classroom, the closet door opened and Rebecca stuck her head out to see who was there. She then went back in the closet and closed the door. Back in the hallway, more and more girls came up to Wallace and started flirting with him. Wallace got a little nervous and even ran off to his next class. As soon as Wallace left, Winona got irritated and yelled at all of the women on his case. After school, Marisa and Mary were talking about the events today involving the new student.

Miss Agatha: I take it you girls have met the new student today.
    Marisa: I really didnít get a chance to meet him face to face, but I have seen him around school today. Actually, Iíve seen him hanging around Winona all day.
    Miss Agatha: Oh thatís nice! Winona is such a nice girl. So polite and well spoken! Heís made a real good decision by hanging out with her on the first day. Girls, Iíll be right back. (She leaves the room)
    Mary: Did I hear you right? That hot boy Wallace is hanging out with Winona?
    Marisa: Yeah. And now I have to ask you about Winona. I really donít know her as well as you do, so maybe you can tell me a little about her.
    Mary: Sheís just a very smart and very nice girl.
    Marisa: You donít think sheís a player do you?
    Mary: Winona? My God no! Sure, Iíve seen her with plenty of dates these last three years, but that doesnít make her a player. And of course, she never sleeps with them. As far as I know, sheís pretty clean. Although, I am a bit jealous if she really goes out with that hot guy! (Outside)

Sakura: Donít be scared. We were pretty scared just two months ago when we first came to this school.
    Misty: Sheís right.
    Wallace: Thanks girls. Oh, I didnít catch your names.
    Sakura: My name is Sakura.
    Misty: And Iím Misty Waterflower.
    Wallace: Youíre related to that chick with the long blonde hair? Daisy Waterflower?
    Misty: Yeah, sheís my older sister. Oh God, Iím sorry if she did anything to you.
    Wallace: Oh thatís quite alright. I can tell that you are nothing like your sister. (Winona runs up)

Winona: What are you two doing?
    Misty: We were just talking with Wallace.
    Winona: Hasnít he been through enough today? Heís been hit on by almost every girl in school and he doesnít need you two making it worst!
    Sakura: Winona relax! We were just talking to him, not hitting on him.
    Winona: (Sighs) Iím sorry girls! I just got a little irritated when all of those girls in my class kept hitting on him. I know how it is with it being the first day at a new school.
    Misty: Donít worry about it! I understand how pushy and flirtatious my sister can be.
    Sakura: Well, weíre late for cheer practice so weíll see you guys later. (They leave)

Wallace: Itís real nice of you to make sure that Iím okay.
    Winona: Oh! (Blushes) Itís just that I saw how crazy those girls are in our class and I just wanted to make sure that you werenít going to get mobbed again. I guess I overreacted with Sakura and Misty. I know that theyíre good girls and wouldnít do the things the other girls would do.
    Wallace: My new place isnít too far away from here. Would you like to come over for a little while?
    Winona: At your house? Sure! I mean, I donít have much on my plate today so Iíll come with you. (A little later at Wallaceís house)

Winona: This is a nice place youíve got here.
    Wallace: I apologize if it looks a little cramped. Weíre still unpacking. Iím sorry if I was such a burden today.
    Winona: What burden? You were no trouble at all! Itís something that I would do for any other new student to come to school. Itís the right thing to do. A lot of the girls in our class can be vicious and I couldnít bring myself to see a sweet guy like you get hurt by any of them.
    Wallace: Hmm. (Grabs her hand) I can tell from the moment I first saw you that you were nothing like the other girls. Thereís this very caring nature that you have. (Winona blushes) Are you okay?
    Winona: Oh, um, Iím just a littleÖlightheaded!
    Wallace: Oh, sit down please!

As the two of them sat down on the couch, they stared at each other for a couple of seconds and then they started to kiss on the lips. Within seconds, they started to make out right on the couch. The next morning in school, all of the girls in school were pretty pissed off when they saw Winona and Wallace entering school hand and hand. By the end of first period, rumor spread quickly that they were an item. In Winonaís second period class, Daisy decided to confront her on the matter.

Winona: I wonder where Professor Elm is. Class should have started five minutes ago.
    Daisy: Hey Winnie! Whatís up with you and Wallace going out?
    Winona: I have no idea what youíre talking about.
    Daisy: Donít play stupid with me! I know Iím not that dumb when I and the rest of the school see you holding hands with the new boy.
    Winona: So what if I am? Maybe I donít like him hanging around people like you.
    Daisy: Since when did you turn into his mother?
    Winona: Why do you care? I thought you have a boyfriend!
    Daisy: Never mind about that! (The door opens)
    Miss Agatha: Students, where is Professor Elm? Has he come in yet?
    Winona: We donít know where he is. Class was supposed to start five minutes ago. I even heard that he didnít show up for first period either.
    Miss Agatha: Thank you Winona. Iíll get a substitute in here right away while I get to the bottom of this. (At lunch)

Sakura: So whatís the word about Professor Elm?
    Marisa: Not much to report. I just know that Miss Agatha had to watch over the morning classes.
    Brock: Man, thatís rough! You had to sit in class with that old hen?
    Sakura: Miss Agatha isnít so bad. In fact, I would rather have Charles Manson teach the class than that pervert Professor Elm.
    Misty: I wouldnít go as far to say that. But this isnít the first time that itís happened.
    Brock: Really?
    Marisa: Yeah, this is like the fifth time in a month that he either showed up late or didnít show up at all to our classes. I donít have a record of his absences in any of the other classes, but Miss Agatha told me that heís in pretty big trouble.

Brock: UGH!
    Misty: Whatís wrong now?
    Marisa: Yeah, why are you doing a Charlie Brown impression?
    Brock: IT CANíT BE!
    Sakura: Oh! You mean Winona and Wallace?
    Marisa: Now thatís so cute!
    Sakura: Itís too bad Wallace might find out the hard way.
    Misty: Find out about what?
    Sakura: I heard from some of the girls in one of my other classes that Winona has VD.
    Brock: Really? HmmÖItís tempting, but I could stillÖ (Misty grabs his ear)
    Marisa: Sakura, you really shouldnít be listening to such bull crap.
    Brock: What about the bull crap you speak? (Marisa grabs his other ear)
    Sakura: Iím just telling you what I heard. Rumor is that she has VD and has slept with just about every guy in junior class and half of the senior men and even a few girls.
    Marisa: Now thatís a bunch of crap! Something tells me that it is just some stupid rumor some jealous person put out. Besides, I heard from Mary that Winona had a fair share of boyfriends, but sheís never slept with any of them. (At another table)

Wallace: Is it just me or are we getting some strange looks from the rest of the school?
    Winona: Youíre right. Something about this doesnít seem right. (Gets up)
    Wallace: Where are you going?
    Winona: Iím just going to do a little investigation. I shouldnít be long. (Walks over to the other table) Hi everyone.
    All: Hi Winona!
    Marisa: Winona, thereís some strange rumor going around school saying that you have slept with at least half of the men at this school and youíre attracted to women as well.
    Winona: Whereíd you hear that?
    Sakura: Some girls in one of my classes were telling me this.
    Winona: Well I can surely tell you that none of itís true. Sure, Iíve had my fair share of boyfriendsÖ
    Marisa: Told you!
    Winona: That doesnít make me a whore!
    Sakura: Then I wonder who started the whole rumor.
    Misty: Iíve got a pretty good idea who started it! (Nearby)

Daisy: You have to trust me on this one. You better think twice before asking her out.
    Drew: That doesnít sound right. Are you sure Winona slept with all of those men?
    Daisy: Absolutely! Sheís the schoolís own Pamela Anderson! Hepatitis C and all!
    Winona: Thereís only one Pam Anderson in this school and itís not me!
    Daisy: Well look what the cat hacked up!
    Winona: I should have known you would say something so horrible about me! This sounds like your doing!
    Daisy: If itís a crime to warn little freshmen like Drew here about your past before he makes the biggest mistake of his life, then Iím guilty.

Winona: ITíS NOT EVEN TRUE! You know what your problem is? Youíre jealous of me. (Daisy scoffs) Iím serious! I finally found one boy who isnít a diseased carrying pigeon, gold digger, or male-whore. On top of which, he likes me and listens to me and we can go five minutes with talking and not lead to him trying to take off my clothes. Maybe an occasional make out session, but thatís not the point! This isnít about the men. Itís about a certain blondie, who canít face reality and has to have everything handed to her on a silver platter.
    Misty: Amen!
    Daisy: I forgot how much you can break down a person to make them feel pain.
    Winona: Hey, they donít call me Winona the progressive because I listen to Rump Shaker songs!
    Daisy: Well if itíll shut you up, Iíll tell everybody the truth about you.
    Winona: I would appreciate that Daisy. (Wallace walks up)

Wallace: There you are.
    Winona: Oh hey.
    Daisy: Winona, I apologize to you for the rumors I spread all around school.
    Winona: Wow Daisy, Iím impressed.
    Daisy: Donít get ahead of yourself goodie two-shoes! I donít apologize to just anybody. I have to get going now! And WallaceÖYou made a great decision for a girlfriend. Donít blow it! But if you do, hereís my cell phone number and you give me a ring sometime! (She leaves)
    Winona: Good grief!
    Wallace: Iím glad that the rumors that I heard are not true. Now hopefully the things I read in the boyís bathroom arenít true either.
    Winona: It reached there too? Ugh! (Nearby)

Misty: Nice to see Daisy being the bigger girl and apologizing.
    Marisa: Iíll say!
    Ash: Iím confused! Now who has VD?
    Sakura: Nobody!
    Ash: Then what was that I saw in the boyís bathroom? (All sigh)
    Misty: I guess, alls well that ends well. Iím glad to see Winona so happy.
    Brock: I do tooÖI just wish it didnít break my heart!
    Sakura: Do you think weíll ever find happiness like Winona?
    Misty: Maybe. (She stares at Ash)
    Ash: Why are you staring at me? Do I have something stuck in my teeth?
    Misty: (Thinking) Why must someone be so cute and so dense at the same time?

DENTO-FRUIT

That's okay, Medea! As long as I can see a Gracefulshippy scene ;DD

Wallace: You think we can eat some place else where we wonít be surrounded by all of these girls?
    Rebecca: My advice is to try and not mess with any of these girls. Just stick with Winnie, she wonít let you down. (Winona blushes)
    My favorite part

Wallace: Iím so glad that Iíve met a girl at this school who isnít crazy.
    Winona: They act like youíre a prince from a far off country or some sort of movie star. I wonder sometimes about the people at this school. And then I just tell myself, I only have two more years at this place. (Wallace laughs)
    Wallace: Youíre a real cool person Winona. (Daisy walks up)
    Daisy: Winnie! How is my dearest friend?
    Winona: Do I know you?
    Daisy: Oh, you are such a kidder! Arenít you going to introduce me to your friend?
    Winona: (Sighs) Daisy, this is Wallace. Heís new here!
    Daisy: Very nice to meet you Wallace. Iím Daisy Waterflower! Huh? Hey whereíd they go? (Nearby)
    Winona is just.. solid ^^

^_^ This chapter was just adorable I loved it. Wallace and Winona that's too cute. Haha, I love Daisy was being the mean girl, she pretty much fits that role perfectly, especially spreading rumors here. ROFL @ the VD thing, and reaching the boys bathroom. That killed me. I really enjoy reading this because it's written in dialouge form and doesn't get boring, that was a good idea for an approach. You don't see many stories like that on here. At the end I felt so bad for poor Misty, you think Ash wouldn't be SO clueless, then again maybe not. He really is the deffinition of dense. =3 Cute chapter, loved it like I said before, and I'm really excited for the next chapter! :]]

well RAISE a finger

Oh God...away, and I couldn't review this in time, I've missed two chapters at a time...

but, long sotry short, your writing is excellent, the plot is very good, but what really impresses me all the time, is when the author speaks so freely of serious, everyday themes...most notably here, the stuff about a perverted teacher...
    by that, all the things you wroteabout gossip and all those rumors, lies, deceit, the list goes on...it just gets you sucked up into this fic, wishing there was always more after the last line.

Still, I also love all the funnyier stuff, like the dense Ash, and the hopeless Brock

untill next time

Rebecca: To my study session with Professor Elm.
    Winona: Okay, Iíll see you later. (Rebecca leaves) Sheís always at a study session with that guy. She really doesnít need any kind of tutoring. Her grades are great! (Nearby)

As Wallace and Winona left the classroom, the closet door opened and Rebecca stuck her head out to see who was there. She then went back in the closet and closed the door.
    So that's how Rebecca gets her good grades...

*fantasyrider - Yeah, I knew you'd get a kick out of the Gracefulshipping. So yup, they are a couple now!

*HelloKitty17 - I love making Daisy into the witch at any point of any of my stories. Daisy is one of my least favorites for several reasons (and if you are familiar with my bishie choice you'll know why)

*shadow_shipper - Yeah, I noticed that one week you were gone. Don't worry, you can catch up, I'm sure of it. And yeah, I always try to get the Narrator in the story as much as I can when needed and made the Narrator so much entertaining than the anime one(s).

*chubb-o-wub - ...Ugh...Huh...No comment! Just no comment on that statement!

Officer Jenny: That is to say Truant Officer Jenny!
    Courtney
    Shelly

Freakin' forums! I hate these down times and I hate it when it happens during the time that I'm on! I picked 4am for a reason. It's like the one time of day when it isn't down. Oh, but no!

But I digress!

Glad to see you enjoyed this one. Now last week I posted the days that I wasn't going to post and did a little math and noticed that Chapter 11 lands on September 23. Well, I'm going to be nice and post from my hotel room in Las Vegas (if I have wireless) or post the chapter when I get back.

This next chapter takes place yet another month later (November).

Chapter Five

Narrator: Along the high school journey, people find a certain click or group that they stick with throughout the four years. Hey some people donít find theyíre place until theyíre sophomore or junior year.

Ash: I wonder why your sisters wanted me to come to cheer practice today.
    Misty: I donít know. They never let me in on anything. They just told me to get you to come to the gym after school. (Inside the gym)
    Ash: You want me to be the school mascot?
    Daisy: Uh-huh!
    Ash: HmmÖThat does sound tempting.
    Misty: There you go Ash. Youíve been telling me for the last few months that you were looking for an activity to be a part of.

Daisy: Excellent! We have someone to play Jack the Donkey!
    Ash: Hold up, wait a minute! Did you say donkey?
    Daisy: You heard me right! I know it seems a little silly to have a donkey as a mascot, but itís a real fun gig.
    Ash: You must think Iím a giant *******!
    Daisy: Not at all! I just think youíre the only one who can be trusted. It really hasnít been the same since that terrible incident happened to our last mascot.
    Ash: What happened to the last mascot?

Narrator: Letís freeze for a second. The last mascot was arrested on a drug bust. In a soccer tournament last year, the Pallet High mascot was in the middle of a dance routine when police surrounded the area. He was arrested, and got the worst beat down since Rodney King. He is now rotting in a federal prison and will be out sometime in the year 2018 or when Jennifer Lopez is on her 30th husband. Whichever one comes first! Now back to your story already in progress!

Ash: Forget it!
    Daisy: Please Ash! (She grabs his hand) We could really use the help. I promise, no one will make fun of you or think less of you if you do this. (She kisses him on the cheek)
    Misty: STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON HIM LIKE THAT!
    Daisy: Relax Misty! I didnít touch your precious boyfriend.
    Misty: Heís not myÖ
    Ash: Iíll do it!
    Daisy: Hooray! Weíve got our jackass!
    Misty: (Sighs) I canít believe her sometimes. Hmm, thatís odd. Sakura should have been by now. (Outside)

Sakura: Crap, crap, crap! Iím running late! Oh God, the girls are going to have my head for this! (Bumps into someone) Iím so sorry for bumping into you. Iím in a big hurry you see andÖ
    Courtney: Hmm! (Pushes her on the ground) Next time, watch who you bump into.
    Sakura: Huh? (Another girl walks up)
    Shelly: Hey Courtney! Why donít you pick on someone your own size?
    Courtney: I should have known. I always knew you were too soft if I see that youíre sticking up for this preppy. Not surprising after all.
    Shelly: So what if I do? (Courtney leaves)

Sakura: Wow!
    Shelly: You alright kid? (She helps Sakura up) Sorry you had to get mixed up in that whole mess. Pay no attention to Courtney. Sheís a bit of a bitch if you know what I mean.
    Sakura: Thank you.
    Shelly: Itís no problem. Just try and stay out of Courtneyís way. Sheís on a P.M.S. trip 24/7. Now go on. I take it you were late for something.
    Sakura: Oh my God, youíre right! Thanks again! (She runs off) Wait a second! I never caught her name. (In the gym)

Misty: There you are. Where in Godís name were you?
    Sakura: Sorry Misty. I stayed late after class to try and finish a test.
    Misty: Well, no harm done. Lucky for you, we didnít even start practice yet. Weíve been a little busy with setting Ash up as our new mascot.
    Sakura: We have a mascot?
    Misty: We do now. Ash come on out so we can see the costume!
    Ash: Iím not coming out!
    Misty: I promise you, nobody is going to laugh. (The door opens) See!
    Ash: I feel ridiculous! (Girls laugh) Thatís it! Where the hell is the zipper on this thing?

Misty: Donít pay attention to the other girls on the team. Theyíre just shallow idiots!
    Miss Lillian: Ah! There he is! Our new mascot! I know there are a lot of crazy stories flying around about the mascot position, but you have my word that itís a great job and nothing bad happens to the mascot!
    Officer Jenny: I GOT YOU DRUGGIE!!! (Pins Ash to the ground)
    Miss Lillian: Stop Truant Officer Jenny! Donít worry, itís a new mascot. Remember, the old one is in prison.
    Officer Jenny: Alright Miss Lillian, Iíll take your word on it. But as for you, Iíll be watching you donkey! One false move and BAM, youíre in Juvie! (After practice)

Misty: I canít believe Ash is going to be the mascot.
    Sakura: Youíre just happy becauseÖOh right, I canít say it out loud!
    Misty: Letís not talk about it anymore.
    Shelly: Looks like you made it to your practice okay.
    Sakura: Youíre the girl who helped me earlier.
    Misty: Iím going to head home. Iíll see you tomorrow Sakura. (Misty leaves)

Shelly: Whatís up kid?
    Sakura: Again, thanks forÖ
    Shelly: Youíve already thanked me more than enough times.
    Sakura: Oh sorry about that. But anyways, I never got a chance to introduce myself. My name is Sakura.
    Shelly: Thatís a pretty name kid. Iím Shelly. (A slow car drives by) Get down! (They hide in the bushes) That was a close one.

Sakura: Why are we in the bushes? Was it that Courtney girl again?
    Shelly: No, this wasnít Courtney. Listen kid, maybe itís a bad idea for you to hang out with a rogue character like me. Iím surprised you werenít scared of me when you first saw me.
    Sakura: Why would I be scared of you? I think youíre a nice person.
    Shelly: That means a lot Sakura. I canít remember the last time someone said I was a nice person.
    Sakura: Hey Shelly, how would you like to join me and my friends for lunch tomorrow? I know theyíd be happy to have another person join in.
    Shelly: HmmÖI guess it wouldnít hurt to pop in. (The next day during lunch)

Sakura: (Thinking) I hope that she can come over.
    Misty: So what do you think is up with Professor Elm? Heís been missing out on more class sessions than all of the students combined.
    Marisa: Word is that Miss Agatha is getting very close to firing him. Though one of my friends thinks heís being possessed by aliens.
    Sakura: SHELLY! (She jumps up) This way!
    Marisa: Whoís she?
    Misty: I donít know.
    Sakura: Iím so glad you came here. Everybody, this is Shelly. Shelly, this is Misty, Marisa, Ash, and Brock.
    Shelly: Hey everyone. (Winona walks up)

Winona: Hello everyone! Shelly, what are you doing here?
    Shelly: I think thatís none of your concern Winona.
    Sakura: I invited her to sit with us. Sheís my new best friend! (Shelly smiles)
    Winona: I see. Say Misty, could I have a word with you in private? (Outside the cafeteria)
    Misty: Whatís the matter?
    Winona: Keep an eye on Sakura. I know that you and she are best friends and I just donít want to see Sakura get hurt.
    Misty: Whereís this coming from?
    Winona: Itís because of that girl Shelly. Look, what I need to say needs to stay between the two of us. I donít think Shelly is the right person for Sakura to hang around. Sakuraís too much of a nice girl to be dragged down. You see, Shelly is a gang member and Iím afraid she might get Sakura tangled up in that whole mess.
    Misty: I see.

Shelly: I should have known! Listen you prissy, little, Mary Sunshine! I am not doing anything to Sakura. It is just a harmless little friendship and nothing more. More to the point, I do not enjoy you bad-mouthing me to anyone.
    Winona: Iím just concerned about her.
    Shelly: This is none of your concern!
    Winona: Fine! But if you harm Sakura or get her in any kind of trouble, I will take the matter up with Truant Officer Jenny. (They both leave)

Shelly: I knew I should have turned the other cheek yesterday. (Sakura runs up)
    Sakura: There you are! Is everything okay? You left the cafeteria in such a hurry.
    Shelly: Iím okay. Listen kid, why is it that you look up to me so much?
    Sakura: HmmÖI really canít explain it. I guess itís because I see you as a big sister. I saw it yesterday when you stood up to that girl wearing all red. Thatís something that an older sister would have done for their younger sibling. You see, I have four older sisters. But of course now all of them are off at college and so I barely get to see them.
    Shelly: So you see me as an older sister? You know, when I was younger, Iíve always wanted an older sister. I guess I could have used one so I wouldnít have ended up like this.
    Sakura: Maybe we could hang out some more. Thereís a football game on Friday and Iím going to be there to perform.
    Shelly: Gee, a football game? Iíll think about it kid. Iíll see you later! (She leaves)
    Sakura: HmmÖI hope she can come. (Nearby)

Misty: So Shellyís in a gang?
    Winona: Yes. Not only that, sheís a bit of a delinquent. She always ditches, gets in trouble with the police, and has been caught with drugs on several occasions.
    Misty: But Sakura seems positive that Shelly is a nice person.
    Winona: You have to trust me on this one Misty. Iíve known Shelly for many years and Iíve seen her go from a good girl to a bad girl. One time is way too many times. I donít want to see Sakura do the same thing.
    Misty: Donít worry; Iíll make sure Sakura is safe.
    Winona: I know you will Misty. (Back in the cafeteria)

Ash: UghÖHow did I get caught up in this?
    Brock: Oh come on Ash. Thereís no shame in being the school mascot.
    Marisa: Brockís right.
    Ash: The whole school is going to laugh at me.
    Brock: No one is going to laugh. I mean sure, youíll have to be in a jackass costumeÖ
    Marisa: Youíre not helping one bit. Ash, think about it! Being the school mascot can have some major perks. This gives you the chance to be creative with your own routines, as long as itís by school regulations and Miss Lillian allows it.
    Ash: If you think itís so great, why donít you be the mascot?
    Marisa: I prefer to do all my performing on stage and not make a public spectacle at a sporting event.
    Ash: Are you guys coming to the football game on Friday?
    Brock: Of course!
    Marisa: Wouldnít miss it for the world!
    Ash: Thatís what I was afraid of.

Despite Winonaís warning, Sakura continued to see Shelly. Misty has tried pussyfooting around the subject with Sakura, but couldnít get the right words out. Sakura believes that there is some good in Shelly and that sheís a true friend. Friday finally came and Ash came up with the perfect routine for the halftime show. The only problem is that Ash doesnít even want to come out of the dressing room.

Brock: Come on Ash!
    Ash: Iím not coming out!
    Marisa: You have to come out of there sooner or later.
    Ash: How do I know that there isnít a swarm of paparazzi outside this door?
    Marisa: You have my word Ash that itís just me and Brock outside this door. Plus, I donít have my camera with me.
    Ash: Screw you guys! Iím not coming out! This is where I put my hoof down! (Miss Lillian walks by)
    Miss Lillian: Youíve got five minutes Mr. Ketchum! (Ash opens the door)

Brock: Now was that so hard?
    Ash: No, the hard part will be Monday morning when the whole school points and laughs in my direction.
    Marisa: So youíre not nervous about performing?
    Ash: The performing part? Not so much! (Gary walks up)
    Gary: Letís all hope that you donít make a total ass of your self! (He puts his arm around Marisaís shoulder) Isnít that right babe?
    Marisa: Get off me before I call the police on you! Pervert!

At half time, the announcer introduced the Pallet High cheerleaders. When Sakura came out with the other freshmen cheerleaders, she looked out into the audience. When she saw Shelly sitting in the audience, she started to smile again. During the cheer routine, Ash ran out and started to dance on all fours. The crowd gasped at how cool the dancing mascot was. Ash stood up on two legs and ran over to Misty. As he held out a hoof for her hand in a dance, Misty blushed and started to dance with him. The crowd started to cheer and started chanting for Ash and Misty. After half time, everybody came up to Ash and Misty and said that was a great performance.

Miss Lillian: You two were fantastic out there! I can honestly say I wasnít expecting a halftime show to go like that. In fact, this was so much better than watching Dancing with the Stars last night. Iím just so relieved it didnít have any kind of police beat downs at any point.
    Ash: Thanks Miss Lillian!
    Miss Lillian: Welcome aboard Mr. Ketchum. (She leaves)
    Misty: So did you enjoy yourself?
    Ash: Surprisingly enough, I did.
    Misty: And the whole school seemed to have loved your act and as far as I could see, nobody laughed at you.
    Ash: Alright Misty, I get the message. I guess it wonít kill me to be the school mascot. I just have that feeling that Iím never going to live it down with Gary.

After the big halftime show, Sakura got a break from cheering in front of everybody and decided to go up into the stands to try and find Shelly. Away from the stands, Shelly was in a big fist fight with Courtney. Shelly fell to the ground as Courtney lifted up her fist for another punch. Sakura then stood in front of Shelly protecting her and Courtney accidentally punched Sakura in the face.

Courtney: Youíre pathetic Shelly! Watch your back and remember that! (Courtney leaves)
    Shelly: Sakura, are you okay?
    Sakura: Yeah, Iím okay!
    Shelly: What the hell were you thinking stepping in like that? You could have been hurt and I donít know what I would do if that happened. Youíre just lucky that Courtney didnít have a weapon on hand or else it could have been a lot worse. You said that you look up to me as an older sister, well now thatís what I am. I donít want you interfering with my life and Iím telling you this for your own good.
    Sakura: Iím sorry Shelly. (Tears up) I just got scared when I saw you fighting with Courtney. I just acted on impulse.
    Shelly: For your own safety kid, I donít want you coming anywhere near me ever again.
    Sakura: Huh? (Shelly leaves)

DENTO-FRUIT

Freakin' forums! I hate these down times and I hate it when it happens during the time that I'm on! I picked 4am for a reason. It's like the one time of day when it isn't down. Oh, but no!

But I digress!
    I want to put this in my sig for truth that happenned to me when I was reviewing most of the fics I read xD

Narrator: Letís freeze for a second. The last mascot was arrested on a drug bust. In a soccer tournament last year, the Pallet High mascot was in the middle of a dance routine when police surrounded the area. He was arrested, and got the worst beat down since Rodney King. He is now rotting in a federal prison and will be out sometime in the year 2018 or when Jennifer Lopez is on her 30th husband. Whichever one comes first! Now back to your story already in progress!
    so awesome...there's never a dull moment xD
    oh, and I believe J-Lo will get her 30th husband before

Miss Lillian: Ah! There he is! Our new mascot! I know there are a lot of crazy stories flying around about the mascot position, but you have my word that itís a great job and nothing bad happens to the mascot!
    Officer Jenny: I GOT YOU DRUGGIE!!! (Pins Ash to the ground)
    Miss Lillian: Stop Truant Officer Jenny! Donít worry, itís a new mascot. Remember, the old one is in prison.
    Officer Jenny: Alright Miss Lillian, Iíll take your word on it. But as for you, Iíll be watching you donkey! One false move and BAM, youíre in Juvie!
    long live the mascot !

Sakura: Why would I be scared of you? I think youíre a nice person.
    Shelly: That means a lot Sakura. I canít remember the last time someone said I was a nice person.
    this is interesting to say the least. I'm getting curious as to see why that is...

You see, Shelly is a gang member and Iím afraid she might get Sakura tangled up in that whole mess.
    Misty: I see.
    oh, so the team aqua/magma line is turned into a "gang war" here, very interesting

Marisa: Youíre not helping one bit. Ash, think about it! Being the school mascot can have some major perks. This gives you the chance to be creative with your own routines, as long as itís by school regulations and Miss Lillian allows it.
    ...and hang around all the cheerleaders

Shelly: For your own safety kid, I donít want you coming anywhere near me ever again.
    Sakura: Huh? (Shelly leaves)
    that part must be heart-ripping for her....
    but their whole relationship was like a roller coaster during this chapter. from strangers, to "sisters" to strangers again...poor Sakura...

well, can't wait for the next part

lol, Shelly, Gang, everything xD Seem's just like my school, and of course I am familiar with your bishie to answer from before =3 I feel bad for Sakura she really had no idea what she was getting mixed into and when Shelly told her not to hang out with her anymore it's like aww, she's just trying to help you! & wow, you are my hero for making Ash the donkey mascot xD That pretty much made my day, because I always pictured Ash doing something lame like that and being convinced to do it not knowing how lame it is. I don't know what your interpretation of mascots is but..wow I have a feeling Ash is going to blow it. til next time :]]

well RAISE a finger

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast