Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found a shiny pokemon in-game

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Default I found a shiny pokemon in-game

I was playing PBR at my friends house. I was at the Stargazer Colosseum when the opponent sent out a shiny Luxray. Me and my friend were all WTF? Why does a traner have a shiny pokemon? I took pictures if anyone wants to see but unfortunatly there is know proof in the pics that I wasn't just fighting on Wi-Fi. But I've been here long enough, why would I starl lying now?
    I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Not to me.
    And, how unlucky. One of the most sought after shiny pokemon, and you were unable to catch it =/

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

I wonder if it'll be shiny when I battle it again. I'll post the answer when I find out. I'll probubly play PBR again later today and find out.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

That's crazy good luck trying to get one.

-The Exploding Typhoon
    (picture from arkies.com) (training for perfect team)

What she says is true... i saw a shiny mightyana in the gateway colloseum.

PBR FC: 3179-3113-1956 pm me for a battle
    70% of Serebii uses ultra powerful pokemon otherwise known as ubers, 29% think people with ubers are stupid and do not know how to play the game. If you are one of the 1% who believes ubers are okay in-game, but think rationally enough to say "Ubers are okay, but they belong in their own league."put this into your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by kyogre123 View Post
    What she says is true... i saw a shiny mightyana in the gateway colloseum.
    If you're refering to me, I'm a guy.
    Was the Mightyana shiny the next time you battled it?
    なにがでるかな!?

o sorry i was thinking of my sister and accsidently put she but it was my mightyana... but i was like What the heck becuse the card i kept didn't have it.

PBR FC: 3179-3113-1956 pm me for a battle
    70% of Serebii uses ultra powerful pokemon otherwise known as ubers, 29% think people with ubers are stupid and do not know how to play the game. If you are one of the 1% who believes ubers are okay in-game, but think rationally enough to say "Ubers are okay, but they belong in their own league."put this into your sig.

I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, and I've heard stories of shiny Pokemon in the Battle Frontier, so I believe you.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    This cake is great, it's so delicious and moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by A friend
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

I remember in Emerald the tag-team match thing my teammate's Corsola turned shiny for part 6.

In PBR, I think in Courtyard Collo. or something like that, Kruger sent out shiny Torkoal.

Stinks finding shinies in-game you cannot catch.

Click Shaymin to go to my All is Brawl profile!
    Brawl Friend Codes: 3137-0097-6156 (MN~S) | 0560-4676-1166 (シェイミ)
    Skype name: midnitemns (If you add me on Skype, please specify who you are, and I'll most likely accept.)
    Claims: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VG), Taokaka from Blazblue (character)

i found one in stargazer colosseum too! it was an opponent shiny froslass!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiimote View Post
    Stinks finding shinies in-game you cannot catch.
    Is sucks finding a shiny pokemon in a game that you can't even catch pokemon in at all.
    なにがでるかな!?

I saw a shiny Registeel in the Battle Tower in Sapphire.
    You're not allowed to use pure caps messages in your signature unless you have some lower case letters too. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire signature has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, and I've heard stories of shiny Pokemon in the Battle Frontier, so I believe you.

The pokemon in the FR/LG trainer tower are set, so every game has that shiny Meowth. There's also a shiny Espeon in the double battle challenge.
    Congratulations! You are the 100,000,00th person to view this signature!

...Every game? I HATE YOU NINTENDO.

But that Trainer (A Burglar, with a Chansey and the aforementioned Meowth)...I battled him in LG, and his Meowth was perfectly normal.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

I saw a shiny Poochyena in the Crystal Colleseum. Next time I battled that person though, it wasn't shiny. Off topic but, my friend saw a shiny Graveler in the Battle Frontier, and luckily he recorded that match. Proof is always good.
    Last edited by Deoxys911; 15th July 2007 at 7:47 PM.

9 1 1

yep i seen a shiny gyarados on wi-fi
    part of the anti-cloning club i still need nidoking and arbok pm me to trade. prize pkmn: EV trained
    Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com have a legit cherish ball darkrai not for trade

I've found a bunch of shinies in the BF. But I dont have PBR, I dont even have a Wii :P

I hope I never find a shiny in PBR or a place I can't catch it. But it'll probably happen just because it's my luck.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, .
    Lol you see those shinies in the Trainer Tower all the time. You can always see SHiny Espeon, Shiny Seaking, and Shiny Meowth in the Trainer Tower.
    Its not luck its just programmed theat way.

Yet, I never saw Meowth in Leaf Green. That is, I saw Meowth, but it was not shiny.

yes. that happened to me 2. you get them through trade battles. thats why there are shiny poke in game.

yea, i saw a shiny gible in one of the colloseum battles...
    Proud member of theAnti-Cloning Club

70% of Serebii uses ultra powerful pokemon otherwise known as ubers, 29% think people with ubers are stupid and do not know how to play the game. If you are one of the 1% who believes ubers are okay in-game, but think rationally enough to say "Ubers are okay, but they belong in their own league." copy and paste this into your sig.

I've seen the FR/LG Shiny Meowth in the Trainer Tower... I was mad xD

Anyway, I haven't seen any shinies in PBR, Good Luck trying to figure out if they are set Shiny or not! =D
    Mystery Dungeon Time Status
    Team Brushfire
    Terra [Turtwig] ; Typh [Cyndaquil]
    Ruka [Riolu]
    I will accept missions when I have time, not now.
    |Diamond FC: 0172 7847 4582 |
    Scyther ish my Bishie <3

Which game? It wasn't shiny in my LG.

I was doing sunset battles and got shiny lumineon and shiny muk as choices.

Card made by Gladeshadow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast