Thread: When am I supposed to watch...

Exclamation When am I supposed to watch...

Pokemon Chronicles? Is there an epi. guide or something?

What do you mean by "when"? As in "when are they showing Pokemon Chronicles on <insert channel name here>?".
    If you're just looking for the episodes guides, you can find them in the anime section of the main Serebii site.
    {New icon currently under construction C:}
    You can call me Liberty4Pokemon, Liberty, or Libby (my given name), whatever floats your boat! =)

Proud Namer of/Supporter of OutofSpiteShipping | Ditto on ShootsDownShipping :-*
    ^Glitter/Twinleafshipping, yuri-licious oneshot | ^ShootsDown/Penguni/AppealShipping serial <33
    Claims: Shinji/Kengo; Nozomi/Kengo; Kasumi/Hikari; Sakaki/Kaorin {AzuDai} (couples)||Gwen Stefani (celebrity)
    Nozomi is my bishie =3

The PC episodes are also easy to find on downloading sites. And as said, ep guides can be find at this site and www.tv.com
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

@Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.

Quote Originally Posted by May>Misty View Post
    @Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.
    I think Pokemon Chronicles is just a random series, but I would watch it after Misty leaves the gang.

Kawaii

Well now I finally got it, thanks everyone.