Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Week with Drew[CS]

Default My Week with Drew[CS]

A/N: Hi! I know I have two other stories but this very short, only seven chapters! One for each day of the week, now please read and review!

Rated: PG13

May and someone talking on AIM: italic

Chapter 1: Sunday Surprises

Narrator:

Inside the home of the lovely May Maple, someone was on the computer…but whom? Oh it was but the lovely May herself! Now you wonder to whom May was talking to…oh well read more and find out!

May on AIM…

May: Hi Drew.

Drew: Hi May, what have you been up to lately?

May: Nothing much, just chilling and training.

Drew: Same here, but why are you talking to me?

May: Cause I can. ~inserts smiley~

Drew: ~smirking~ (A/N: no he did not write that!) Whatever, it has been very boring in LaRousse lately, and the fangirls are worse than ever this year.

May: Poor Drew, I am sure you must be so sad.

Drew: Yup, that is why I am going to Littleroot this weekend so I can get away from them.

May: WHAT?!? NO WAY! YOU CANNOT COME!

Drew: And why is that?

May: Because I live in that town! And I don’t want you ruining my time at home without Max, Mom, or Dad!

Drew: Well excuse me; well I got to start packing early flight I got to catch so I guess I will see you soon.

May: Drew wait! You come back here!

Drew has signed off 9:45:12

With May…

“Grrr, hope Drew doesn’t find out where my house is or I would be done for!” thought May, as she changed into her beautifly PJ’s and got into bed, her dreams filled with a certain green haired coordinator.

With Drew…

“I didn’t know May lived in Littleroot, arg! Why can’t I get her out of my mind! Maybe I should go to sleep, yeah, sleep will help.” thought as he took off his shirt and pants and got into bed. (A/N: No not naked! You sick minded people! He had roselia boxers on!)

Narrator:

It is morning in Littleroot and May was just waking up, when there was a knock on the door. (A/N: Three guess who it is!) Who is it? Well read and find out!

“I’m coming,” said May, still sleepily from just waking up, changing into a red tang top and white mini skirt she went to get the door.

“Hi hun, it is me, Harley! I bet you are just dieing to see me.” said Harley, from outside.(A/N: Got you there didn’t I!)

“Oh no, this is just not my week,” thought May, groaning while opening the door to find a man with purple hair in a Cacturne suit, standing at her doorway.

“Um…hi Harley what are you doing here?” asked May, grumpy and not really wanting Harley here but trying to stay polite.

“What? I am not allowed to come and visit you gingerbread?” asked Harley in that girly voice of his.

“No not really, I am expecting someone to come and visit though,” said May, starting to close the door, when Harley decided to just invited himself in.

“Who is coming? Oh, I bet it is your boyfriend, Drew!” said Harley, a smirk coming to his face at the thought of his plan. May who had a blush on her face and was about to yell,” He is not my boyfriend!”; when she saw the smirk on her face.

“May, hun, I am going to stay at your house for the afternoon, okay? Okay! Good!” May, standing there dumb struck at the now sitting on her couch watching television, Harley.

“Wah?!?” said May, closing the door and turning around to look at the disgusting site before her. (A/N: Sorry Harley fans!)

“Oh hun! Someone is at the door!” said Harley before May had a change to say anything else. Turning around half angry half tired, May opened the door only to find a green haired, green eyed boy on her doorstep.

“Hi May, just thought I would stop by and see what’s up,” said Drew smirking, but his smirk turned into a frown when he saw Harley on the couch.

“What the crap is he doing here!” said Drew in a whisper, trying to get other the fact that Harley was in May’s house.

“Not my fault! He just came in here and said he was staying here for the afternoon and sat on the couch!” whispered May back, slightly irritated that she had gotten out of bed just for this commotion.

“May, who is at the door?” asked Harley, leaping up suddenly when he saw Drew, a smirk on his face.

“Well Drew, what a surprise! I am so glad you are here!” said Harley, obviously planning something from the size of the smirk on his face.

“Um…okay whatever, it is not glad to see you, now what are you up too this time?” asked Drew, not believing for one second Harley wasn’t up to know good.

“Oh Drew! Why would you assume that! I am just here to train my beloved pokemon and stay the afternoon at my bested best friend May’s!” said Harley in that girly voice of his.

“Right, like I will believe that for one second,” mumbled Drew, looking at May with worry.

“Okay, I am going to go feed my pokemon.” said May, trying to step out of the danger zone.

“I will go with you, May,” said Drew, glaring at the still smirking Harley and walking with May to the kitchen.

With May and Drew…

“Come on out!” said May and Drew in unison, letting out their pokemon.

May’s pokemon: Blazikin, Beautifly, and Eevee. The rest were at Professor Birch’s expect for Bulbasur who was at Oak’s.

Drew: Roselia, Masqurain, Absol, and Flygon. He had let Butterfree go to be with his mate.

“So Drew, how did you find out where I live?” asked May, her voice full of curiosity.

“Well I was just wandering around the town and thought it would be a great time to make o- I mean tease you seeing to have nothing better to do.” said Drew flipping his hair trying to hide his blush and hoping she would not notice his slip up.

“What!?! You came all the way here just to tease me!?!” yelled May, not noticing his slip up and feeding her pokemon. (A/N: Sorry but the pokemon talking I have to skip, I am going to Virginia Beach tomorrow, well today and so yeah sorry!)

“Well, not just for teasing,” said Drew, shoving a rose in her face which she gladly accepted. Then Drew went on to feeding his own pokemon.

With Harley…

“Haha! Now that Drew and May are both here I can finally get revenge at them! Best part is they won’t even see it coming!” thought Harley, in an evil state right now.

“May, hun! Do you have time to play a game with me? You to Drew!” said Harley, going into the kitchen just to find May and Drew arguing.
    “Huh? What did you say Harley?” asked May, fully awake now.

“Can you and Drew play a game with me?” asked Harley again bashing his eyelashes and jumping up and down.

“No,” replied Drew coldly, glaring in his direction, and if looks could kill this one would.

“Oh! What game is it!” said May, not knowing this game would seal her week with Drew.

“It is hide and go seek!” said Harley, squealing, knowing May could almost never turn down a game.

“Okay I will play!” said May, returning all her pokemon, Drew mentally slapped himself, “How could May be so stupid?”. Now he would have to play just to make sure Harley didn’t try anything funny.

“Fine, I will play too,” said Drew, getting up and following May and Harley to the living room.

“Okay! I will seek and you and Drew hide!” said Harley turning around to count while May dragged Drew into a closet upsides.

“Why are we hiding in here? It is so easy to find us,” said Drew s******ing, while May hushed him.

“18, 19, 20! Ready or not here I come!” said Harley as he dashed up the stairs grinning mischievously.

“Here he comes!” whispered May, sitting down next to Drew in the cramped place.

“I never knew that Mrs. Obvious.” said Drew flipping his hair, any closer and it would have hit May in the face.

“Hm…Wonder where they are?” said Harley creeping up to the closet and putting a lock on it.

“Well got to go sugar plums, see you next summer!” and with that said Harley disappeared.

“What! Harley come back!” said May, banging on the door while Drew sit there thinking, “I am such an idiot,”

“Dang that freaking Harley got us trapped,” muttered Drew, looking in his pocket for his poke balls and found that it was empty.

“May, we got a problem, I left my poke balls back at the kitchen,” said Drew, looking at May with a , “Do you have your, please say yes,” kind of way.

“Oh my gosh, I don’t have mine either.” said May, a frighten look on her face.

“Drew, we are trapped in here for a week,” said May.

“Drew how long have we been in here!” whined May again, Drew twitched, he was just as frustrated as May but was keeping a “whatever” look on his face.

“May for the last time, I don’t know,” said Drew very irritated now.

“Well I am sorry but I am just so bored! There is nothing to do in this cramped closet!” said May, trying to put her hands on her hips but failing miserably, Drew snickered at this.

“I can’t even flip my hair without it hitting your face, what makes you think you can put your hands on your hips?” said Drew flipping his hair, which as he predicated hit May in the face.

“Hump!” said May, turning the other way, which obviously made May move closer to Drew, now they were blushing, thankfully May had also hit a light switch that was hidden.

“There is light!” said May, forgetting there position and looking around the closet, but soon she remember there position and muttered “sorry”.

“It is okay no girl can resisted my sexiness,” said Drew, flipping his hair, which hit the steaming May in the face again. Of course we all know what May really was thinking.

“Hey I…!” but before she could finish her stomach to control and growled real loudly. Drew chuckled.

“I guess we should see if we luck out and find any food in here,” said Drew looking up and down with May, in there search for food, bunking heads once in awhile.

“Ow!” they both said in unison, rubbing their now sore heads.

“Well I give up, there is no food in this closet and we are going to starve!” whaled May, banging her fist against the wall. As soon as she did this, the door slid side ways to reveal a mini fridge.

“…” Drew was speechless, looking at May he could tell she was surprised too.

“OMG! We are not going to starve!” said May, tackling Drew to the ground, realizing what she had done, she blushed a deep red and got off.

“May, I know I am irresistible, but please I need my space,” said Drew smirking at May. Although he was thinking something totally different.

“Wow, May is as light as a feather, and with that…wait what am I thinking!” Drew was going all weird battling with his mind in all.

“OMG! Drew! They have cheese pizza in here! Do you want some?” asked May, taking Drew out of his thoughts and back to the present.

“Sure,” said Drew, nodding to May, which got him a smile.

“Thanks,” Drew muttered, and in seconds they were each munching on a slice of cheese pizza.

A/N: So…do you like it? And if you would be so kind as to push the review button and submit a review I would be real happy! Okay well tata for now!
    Last edited by Sweet Melody; 18th July 2007 at 8:19 PM. Reason: correcting spelling

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Please add a rating by this time tomorrow or it's getting closed. Thank you.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Thank you for telling me this, i would not want it to get closed!

Ain't he cute?

May and Drew, in a closet-together! And shipping instead of the whole "I-learnt-a-lot-about-you-we-can-be-friends-now" sitch! Woo! I'm too hyper to review, take it away, greeny!

Greeny the Flygon: ...Why me? You lazy miltank!!! Review yourself!!!

...Grrrr...

We have a new mascot! Goggles the Flygon! And my sugar rush has gone now...ahhh.

Anywho, the format is nice and it is a pretty good start. I look forward to reading it this week and getting away from my annoying cousins for a couple of hours! Great start, expect to be hearing a lot from me!

Ciao!

May and Drew in a closet together = <3. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for this story. I can kinda figure why it will be rated pg-13, Drew's dirty little mind xD. Anyways, I think I found one mistake,

“May, I know I am irritable, but please I need my space,”
    if he was irritable, wouldn't you stay away? I think what you were trying to say was irresistible? Just trying to help. =]

This sounds cute, add me to the PM list please if you have one. =3
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

flygonrulz- lol, thank you. i had actually combined three chapters to get it to be this long, so it will probably take a week to update. wee! u r technically my first reviewer i guess. okay well thankz again!

HelloKitty17- Yup, Drew does have a dirty mind! In chapter 2 you will read one reason why i think it should be rated PG13. Thankx for correcting me, i will change that right away. Tata for now!^^

PM List:
    HelloKitty17

Ain't he cute?

A/N: This chapter is one of my favorites, so I hope you guys like it! Wee!

Disclaimer: Beautifly-rulez12 does not own pokemon, but if I did May and Drew would be on their honeymoon by now.

~*PM List*~
    HelloKitty17

Monday Mayhem

Narrator:

May and Drew had finished their pizza some time ago and were now in an interesting conversation, well kind of.

“Drew, I’m bored again!” said May, pouting and crossing her arms against her chest.

“Then find something to do,” said Drew, sighing, May had been at it for ten minutes non-stop it was getting quite annoying.

“Fine Mr. Grumpy pants I will!” said May, in the same position she was a minute ago.

Silence…

“Drew…?”

“Yes May?”

“I am bored again….OMG! I just thought of the greatest idea, you could do the lap dance! I here they are very fun!” said May, totally hyped up now. (A/N: I am using this from a conversation I had with Nikki, wee! Bet you remember it! XP)

“May, do you even know what that is?!?” said Drew, totally flushed at the idea of doing the lap dance to May.

“No, but I here it is fun, so that all I need to know!” said May, happily.

“Sometimes I wonder how I could like you,” muttered Drew, two fingers between his nose.

“What did you say?” asked May, crawling to the fridge and getting two cokes for Drew and her.

“Nothing!” said Drew blushing.

“Okay, back to where I was, do the lap dance!” said May, handing Drew a coke.

“No again,”

“Why not?!?”

“Because,”

“Because why?!?”

“Because I said so,”

“So!”

“So, I don’t want to give you an organism!” yelled Drew, red in embarrassment and frustration.

“What’s an organism?” asked May, Drew heaved a sigh; she was really clueless, wasn’t she?

“It’s a guy thing, you wouldn’t understand. Besides, you would probably freak anyways.” said Drew with his infamous hair flip.

“Whatever!” said May sticking her tongue out, with which Drew twitched; it was like she was trying to persuade him into being one big hormone.

“Will you stop that!” yelled Drew, than realizing what he did he flushed in embarrassment for what seemed like the thousandth time.

“Stop what?!? You’re the one with the annoying attitude!” yelled May back, completely unaware of the currently flushed Drew.
    “That’s not what I meant! You know what, never mind…” yelled/said Drew, feeling a little insecure at the moment.(A/N: The hormones are kicking in! Run May, run!)

“You are acting really weird Drew.” said May, shaking her head and then leaning her head against the wall, and closing her eyes.

“I am, am I?” said Drew, moving closer to the brunette.

“Drew! What… are you… doing?” stuttered May, blushing, trying to move back but was already against the wall.

“Nothing,” said Drew, semi sarcastically, while putting on an innocent face and moving closer.

“Then…why are….you…” but before May could finish, Drew’s lips came crashing down on hers. Drew started to lip May’s lower lip. May, still startled, opened. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of tongue wrestling they broke apart. (A/N: Sorry this is my first kissing scene.)

“What just happened?!?” said May, beat red from what Drew had just done.

“Well let’s see, you were stuttering and I kissed you and then started to lick your lips and you accepted,” said Drew while smirking.

“Why did you kiss me?!” asked May.

“Well you said you were bored so I gave you something to do.” said Drew, as innocently as he could.

“Well, well! I got nothing….” said May, pouting. Drew was smirking again, what was he thinking of doing now?

A/N: Well find out what is going to happen in the next chapter. Also thank you to all the people who have reviewed so far. It has really given me confident in my writing this! And sorry the chapter is so short, I wanted to finish it quickly. Okay well again thank and tata for now!
    Last edited by Sweet Melody; 19th July 2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: change title

Ain't he cute?

hahahahahahah, this was short but hilarious. May was so naive it was hysterical. Drew is such a risktaker, he seemed to react to the kiss well too. Best line:

“So, I don’t want to give you an organism!” yelled Drew, red in embarrassment and frustration.
    did Drew say it wrong on purpose? Or did you just spell it wrong? It's funny either way. I can see why this fic is rated pg-13 Drew's dirtyness and May's unintentional dirtyness xD love it.

well RAISE a finger

Lightbulb

XD yay! kat's fic! ok, other than the mistake HK pointed out, i didn't look for any. ^^; sorry!

“Fine Mr. Grumpy pants I will!” said May, in the same position she was a minute ago.

Silence…

“Drew…?”

“Yes May?”

“I am bored again
    i love may n_n she tortures drew so much!

“Hm…Wonder where they are?” said Harley creeping up to the closet and putting a lock on it.

“Well got to go sugar plums, see you next summer!” and with that said Harley disappeared.
    i love harley... sort of. enters quickly, causes chaos, exits, and gives me a reason to giggle! ^////^

really anxious to see what becomes of them, and who'll get them out. pm me, or whatever you want when the next chapter comes out.
    WEEEEEE!! *wink*

Tff
    It's been a long time... But it's so good to be back. <3
    Deviantart ID page: TranquilSimplicity
    Life giving you lemons? [Insert witty response here]

HelloKitty17- Yup! I didnt know I spelled that wrong...but that was my favorite line too!^^;

Teddiursa fan forever-
    i love may n_n she tortures drew so much!
    yes she does!

love harley... sort of. enters quickly, causes chaos, exits, and gives me a reason to giggle! ^////^
    yes he/she does!-giggles- i thought he would be perfect for the part! And I'll add you to the Pm list! *adds* Okay well tata!

~PM List~
    HelloKitty17
    Teddiursa fan forever

Ain't he cute?

Thumbs up

Wow!!! Yayz 4 Contestshippiness!!! I fancy your style of writing, because you write in the way that it speaks to the reader - I've seen lots of authors try to use that style of writing and but it didn't really sound nice. But you made it work and i'll take my hat off for that!!!

<< Though, i spotted a few typos but they would of typed really fast since you were going to Virginia Beach (how was it anyways???)

Drew...OMG!!! He's really close to May - ain't he! lol ..I like Drew being a bad boy - but I kinda guessed it and kinda didn't... but at least he kissed May, then I'm happy!!! ^_^

I think you need more humour and add a bit more characters who will suit your story - but i'm sure you will since this is only your second chappie so far...Oh, and if you need any help with thinking of story plots, then I always have an eye open - ignore the pun ^_^;

Since I like this fic so far, I'll be a definite reader of your fic, but that's if i get the spare time *burns exam papers, and all other school assignments and turns back to computer* Add the humour to make me smile, and keep the good chappies rolling! Good luck and could I plz be in the PM list??? Keep Smiling!

A/N: Hi everyone! Yes, the title for this chapter is bacisally giving everything away. Okay well hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon.

PM List~
    HelloKitty17
    Teddiursa fan forever
    anime aficionada

Tuesday Touching

Narrator:

After Drew had kissed May they sat in silence…for awhile, it so happened that May was pondering on what had happened; while Drew just sat there with a smirk on his face.

“Drew, if you are just going to sit there smirking all day you might as well tell me what you are smirking about!” yelled an irritated May.

“Why would I be smirking? I am just sitting here thinking!” said Drew putting a hand up to his chest in fake dramatic ness (A/N: I forgot the word…)

“Oh come on Drew!” said May; her curiosity had out grown her irritation by now.

“Well I was just thinking how sexy you would look in a bikini.” whispered the smirking Drew in May’s ear; which sent a shiver down her spine and a blush to form on her cheeks.

“OMG! Has Drew turned into Perverted Drew!” thought May, giggling at the thought. At this Drew frowned.

“Why are you giggling?” asked Drew, obliviously upset his little game hadn’t worked.

“Drew, you’re turning into a PERVERTED DREW! Everyone run for your life!” said May playfully, which caused a glint to appear in Drew’s eyes.

“You bet, and if you don’t run away soon, I will be at your neck!” said Drew, starting to bring his hands up.

“Eek! Someone save me from Perverted Drew! No! He’s got me!” said May, and Drew certainly did, with his arms around May shoulders, trapping her in a bear hug of what it seemed.

“What’s so bad about being catch by me? I am Drew, after all!” said Drew in a semi mocking manner. But May of course wasn’t paying attention; she was um…looking at Drew’s muscular body.

“ZOMG! Drew, do you work out? Because it looks like it!” in saying this May blushed.

“Why yes I do, want to feel?” said Drew, smirking and raising an eyebrow.

“Maybe, maybe not…” said May playfully again.

“Well, if you do here is your chance.” said Drew, starting to kiss May’s neck hungrily, (A/N:…This is disturbing…I think I’ll go in another room.) which made May moan in response.

“Drew…” said May, as Drew started to make his way up to her lips and start licking again, almost pleading for entrance to her mouth, but of course May excepted. This lasted for about one more minute before they had to separate for air. (A/N: Thank god it is over!)

“Why did you do that!?” shouted May, yet again angered by Drew, how just snickered at her.

“Come on, don’t tell me you didn’t like it, I heard you moan in pleasure.” said Drew.

“Well…you’re lucky! Because I did like it…” said May, Drew who still had his arms around May, after hearing this started to make his way up to May’s, err….chest. May, who was oblivious to what Drew was doing, stared off into space, well until he went all the way up.

“Eeeek! Drew what are you doing?!?” said May, jumping up and almost hitting her head on the wall. While Drew just smirked.

“What did I do?” said Drew.

“You know what you did!” said a flushed May.

“Oh that, they are so squishy,” said Drew playfully smirking, while an already flushed May got even redder.

“Drew! That wasn’t funny! That was pervert and felt…”

“Nice?” said Drew, still smirking.

“Wrong!” said May now flustered and fuming.

“Oh really? You didn’t like it?” Drew said snickering.

“No! I mean…no!” said May, thinking for a second.

“Whatever you say,” said Drew.

“Hump! You pervert.” said May turning her back to Drew and folding her arms.

“I’m not a pervert! I am a….pleasure seeker.” said Drew, smiling at her back.

“…I don’t even want to do what you mean.” said May, turning her head slightly in Drew’s direction.

A/N: Okay I know, dirty chapter! Also um…CharizardFlame but I cannot do a lemon…I am like twelve. Sorry! Anyways R&R!

Tata

Kat~

Ain't he cute?

yes! new chap!

“Why would I be smirking? I am just sitting here thinking!” said Drew putting a hand up to his chest in fake dramatic ness (A/N: I forgot the word…)
    did you mean, "fake enthusiasm?"

“What’s so bad about being catch by me? I am Drew, after all!”
    ^^ oh, Drew, still all caught up in himself. (no pun intended)
    btw, "What's so bad about being caught by me? I am Drew, after all!"

“Well, if you do here is your chance.” said Drew, starting to kiss May’s neck hungrily, (A/N:…This is disturbing…I think I’ll go in another room.) which made May moan in response.
    This lasted for about one more minute before they had to separate for air. (A/N: Thank god it is over!)
    i get the feeling you don't like to write about this stuff! XD

A/N: Okay I know, dirty chapter!
    it's not all that dirty. trust me, i've seen worse.
    probably the biggest thing you need to work on is having an ending that stops a little better. on this one, you stopped it in an okward spot. and more detail won't hurt either. i never really felt how Drew was feeling throughout the chapter.

i really loved how he was getting all touchy-feely with May, and she was totally freaking out. ^^ same old May to still be completely clueless of what he's doing too. what i think would be really awesome, is at some point, a storm comes through and knocks out the lights... XD
    but really, great chapter! can't wait for the next one!

Tff

lol, like TFF said, this wasn't that dirty there has been much worse, lol. Thanks for the PM, and wow go bold Drew, making MANY moves. May kinda says the same lines over and over which is repetitive but I doubt her brain would be working to the max anyway, if she saw Drew coming on to her like that :]] Nice update.

well RAISE a finger

Smile

OMG!!!! Ur not serious!!! I'm also 12 - well not yet, still a few months 2 go! It's kinda funny how you are a complete May fan, acts like May and also born in it as well! lol

Man Drew..Drew, Drew...Dirty Dirty DIRTAY DREW!!

I seriously can't beleive what he did to May. Even though your fic is a bit nasty and gruesomely dirty (but like the others said, I've seen way, I mean WAY worse!) But I'll still take my hat off [AGAIN!] for you because your making the best out of your story. Even if you do forget some words! ^_^

Keep the Chappies going and Keep Smiling! ^_^
    Last edited by anime_aficionada; 13th August 2007 at 12:00 PM.

For once a fanfic that is fun to read and the author doesn't try to pass himself of as some shakeperean author...
    Childishly sweet and a joy to read.... keep up the good work and the only advice I have right now is too increase the description otherwise it's good....
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

Not bad, but I do have a few suggestions.

“ZOMG! Drew, do you work out? Because it looks like it!” in saying this May blushed.
    First and foremost, I wouldn't use "chat speak" in a fanfiction. It just throws the style out of wack. Maybe write something along the lines of:

"Oh wow Drew!" May gasped as she traced her fingers along Drew's built chest. "Have you been working out? It looks like you have been!" she lightly giggled as she tried to hide the blush that swept across her face.

I know you have your own style of writing, but adding more description truly gives the reader a sense of atmosphere and in simpler terms.. an image of what is going on.

I've also noticed a few errors such as punctuation and grammar, but these will most likely fix themselves as you write more and more.

But I do like how Drew is so... forward. It makes me wonder how he'd act if he had this much assurance in his and May's relationship. Keep on writing! I can't wait until the next installment!
    Last edited by Tiffany; 19th August 2007 at 9:29 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

very funny but i have a question where in the world would people store a mini fridge in the cupboard but overall.... i like the plot So get it going.Keep it up and i want to read the next chapter.i wonder what it will be.... and r there still in the cupboard.If i am May,i will give Drew a slap for that
    Last edited by rubyandsapphire; 19th August 2007 at 11:23 AM.
    UNDER CONSTRUCT

^I totally agree with rubyandsapphire !!! XDDD

Where in the world would people store a mini fridge in the cupboard? XDD

But if Drew did that to me, I wouldn't slap him. I'll just find some kind of weapon and try to hit him whenever he does anything to me....OORRR, I'll just let it go since he's so hawttttt. XD!

Haha, but is this story going to be all about Drew having a dirty mind and May being all innocent? XDDD!

Anyway, I love this story. xDDD! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Also, put me on the PM List. (:
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

o.o
    Drew Is Sooo...
    Ooc
    Wow
    Its Funny! I've Already Read It On Ff.net
    (remember Me?)
    MayXDrew4ever!

wow, this fic is slightly disturbing :P but lol i laughed my head off!!! perverted drew lmaooo... drew is never like that!! anyways, cant wait til the next chappie. pm list please??

An abused girl's dream... to find happiness.

Wow. Alot of peoples have reviewed....okay well I'm to lazy to anwser all of you {and my bus is coming soon} so I'll just sumarys this all up.

Thankz you for taking the time to review everyone, and yes, Drew is a little OOC cause he's perverted. I dont think he is but since Drew is never perverted in a fic I thought "Why not make one?" =D Okay, next chapter be up in...after I get my projects done. {3 weeks}

Bi-Bi,
    Kat~

P.S: Thanks again!!!

Ain't he cute?

A/N: Hello… I bet all you peoples are just dieing to see why I am evening writing a chapter… well, because I can. Anyways, I really am not in the mood to write a dirty chapter, and I think that at least one chapter shouldn’t be dirty. Well, hope you like it.

Fun Fact: Did you know hedonist means pleasure seeker? oO Well, neither did I.

Disclaimer: I don’t own pokemon. What else is new?

Wednesday Weirdness

Narrator:
    Well after May accused Drew of being a pervert and Drew said that he wasn’t one but was a pleasure seeker, a rain storm started. (It was light so they couldn’t here it at first.) Now though, it’s a full thunder storm, and guess what happens to their luck? The electric goes out.

“I can’t believe this! How could the electric suddenly go out all of a sudden?!” groaned May, leaning her head against the wall, Drew sitting in front of her.

“Well nit-wit, it was probably because of the thunder; haven’t you ever had a thunder storm before?” just as Drew said this, the thunder hit, making May cower behind her arms. Drew raised an eyebrow.

“You scared?” asked Drew smirking, but then stopped when he saw the look on her face; she was really scared of thunder; and so, being the nice guy he was, decided to calm her.

“Shhh its okay May,” spoke Drew softly, crouching over and pulling her into an embrace, lying back down against the wall; though he could feel her slightly quivering.

“Thanks Drew. You know, for a pervert you’re still pretty nice,” said May softly, cuddling into Drew’s chest; making him smile.

“So May, ho- ” started Drew, but before he could finish he heard something of the sound of a cell phone ring. Wait, a cell phone ring? That’s impossible he didn’t have his cell phone here and it was thundering; his cell phone had really bad service.

“Hey Drew do you hear that?” asked May, looking up from Drew’s chest. Suddenly, you could see a light bulb pop up from the brunette’s head; making Drew give me a weird look.

“What is it?” asked Drew.

“I totally forgot I had put my cell phone in my pocket!” said May, pulling a pink razor phone decorated in purple sparkles, she answered it.

“Hi Misty! Yeah, yeah, are you serious?! No way! That is so cool! I cannot believe it!” squealed May, continuing to talk on the cell phone with Misty; making Drew do a face palm.

“May! Tell her we are stuck in a close for god sake!” said Drew, snatching the phone away from May.

“Misty, yeah, this is Drew. No! No!! Look could you come to Little Root, we are-” before he could finish, the battery died out; causing Drew to look or worse, glare at May.

“May?! Why didn’t you tell her to come here to unlock us!?” said Drew furiously. Thunder crackled after he said this, coincidence no? This cause May to cower back, whether it was the thunder, or Drew, I guess we will never know….

“I’m sorry Drew… it just slipped my mind!” said May defensively; at this Drew just shook his head angrily, but he calmed down soon after.

“May sometimes I wonder what I’m going to do with you…” said Drew, sighing he tossed the cell phone back to May, it was useless now; or so he thought…

“Hm…wonder what this button is suppose to do…” said May, ignoring Drew’s comment and pressing the green END button; somehow this caused the pink razor to turn on! It was like some magical force was telling them it was time they got out! …Or that was just the on button. (xD I couldn’t help myself)

“Hey Drew look! It’s on!” May said excitingly, as she said this, Drew was reaching for the phone, but before he could grab it May moved it out of the way.

“Drew! What are you doing?”

“Trying to get the cell phone so we can call someone to get us out!” said Drew, making another dive for the cell phone, but this cause May to bump into the wall from trying to move away from him; ending up in the cell phone flying out of her hand and sliding under the door.

“Out of all the stupid things that could happen, this does!” groaned Drew, unfortunately for Drew, the worst was yet to come, not in so many moments later, the cell phone starts playing a really annoying ring tone, sort of like a ding-ding-ding-ding over and over again.

“Oh my gosh! I love this ring tone! Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!” crooned May, might I add out of tune; Drew banged his head on the wall. How could things get any worse? Oh boy was he wrong to say that. Why did he say that? He just knew something bad was going to happen now…

A/N: Short and sweet. Just how I like it; review if you want. It doesn’t really matter…

~PM List~
    HelloKitty17
    Teddiursa fan forever
    anime aficionada
    Stephy
    may&mistylover
    Last edited by Sweet Melody; 28th November 2007 at 11:56 PM. Reason: title

Ain't he cute?

short, sweet, and fluffy. ^^ i like it.

Disclaimer: I don’t own pokemon. What else is new?
    trust me, if i owned it, may and drew would've gotten together a LONG time ago.
    so would've ash and misty, dawn and kenny, brock and at least one girl, and they'd all be on the show at once, but that's beside the point.

“Thanks Drew. You know, for a pervert you’re still pretty nice,”
    XD
    i'm pretty sure i've said that to a few people.

It was like some magical force was telling them it was time they got out! …Or that was just the on button.
    no. just the on button. ^^

“Trying to get the cell phone so we can call someone to get us out!” said Drew, making another dive for the cell phone, but this cause May to bump into the wall from trying to move away from him; ending up in the cell phone flying out of her hand and sliding under the door.
    ah, the fine art of irony. one of my favorites. o_^ bless may for her klutzness.

one thing you might have to work on, and i know a lot of people have already said this, is the length. for an entire day, it seems pretty short. i'll admit, the fluffyness is great, but more detail on what they're thinking, feeling, and experiencing never hurts.
    not only that, but it makes you feel more accomplished at writing something so long.

i have a question, though; if the electircity went out, how can they still see? or does the closet have a window by some mistake the builder of the house made...-?

keep up the work, and good luck! o_^

Tff
    <-- random number

Yeah; I'm not very good at longness. n_n Oh, I forgot to mention there IS a window. >> I'm forgetful that way.^^ Thanks for the review!

Ain't he cute?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast