Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

Ok, just read this, so let me get this straight.
    If I want a Horsea to have Signal Beam, I'd have to breed a female Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra with a Dewgong/Remoraid/Mantine until I've hatched a Signal Beam Horsea?
    Dewgong and co. don't have to already know SB, right?

Brawl FC: 5370-0090-7690

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Ok, just read this, so let me get this straight.
    If I want a Horsea to have Signal Beam, I'd have to breed a female Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra with a Dewgong/Remoraid/Mantine until I've hatched a Signal Beam Horsea?
    Dewgong and co. don't have to already know SB, right?
    Whenever breeding egg moves.... NO MATTER WHAT MOVE... the father must ALWAYS know the move upon placement in the breeding center.
    The only exception EVER to that is volt tackle on Pichus.

thanks to a very funny trick I now have a dratini with outrage

~credit to aurawarrior for the TC
    I am the Ground type Gym Leader of The Super Neo Gym Challenge!!and the shiny power league
    THE GYM LEADERS TACTICS LEAGUE!!

[IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]
    PRO -CLONING CLUB!!

Angry help me!

ive tryed to get a sneasel that knows both cruch claw and ice punch? to get ice punch i breeded a shiny medicam with my loopunny to get a buneary with ice punch then i breeded it with a sneasel. to get crush claw i breeded sneasel with zangoose. then i breeded both sneasels. i also tryed to breed the sneasel with ice punch with the zangoose. but all they knew was crush claw! no ice punch! it really tices me off. please tell me how.

Hey guys,If you cannot learn a move by tm/hm can you learn it by breeding?I really wanted a focus blasting Espeon.Also How can I get a Cursing T-Tar?I started over emerald to import
    Master balls so 3rd gen cannot be included.
    Credit goes to eeveerose for Lati@s.

Proud member of the Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by 1621dudes
    ive tryed to get a sneasel that knows both cruch claw and ice punch? to get ice punch i breeded a shiny medicam with my loopunny to get a buneary with ice punch then i breeded it with a sneasel. to get crush claw i breeded sneasel with zangoose. then i breeded both sneasels. i also tryed to breed the sneasel with ice punch with the zangoose. but all they knew was crush claw! no ice punch! it really tices me off. please tell me how.
    What's important to remember is that only males can pass down Egg Moves. To pass on both moves, Sketch both moves onto a male Smeargle, then breed it with a female Sneasel/Weavile.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcell
    Hey guys,If you cannot learn a move by tm/hm can you learn it by breeding?I really wanted a focus blasting Espeon.Also How can I get a Cursing T-Tar?I started over emerald to import
    Master balls so 3rd gen cannot be included.
    Focus Blast does not appear anywhere on Espeon's page, so Espeon cannot learn Focus Blast.

There is a list of single Egg Move chains for each Pokémon on the first page of this thread. If I could, I'd edit the thread title to add in that information, but I can't. Anyway, this is what you'd do:

Slowpoke/Turtwig (Curse) -> Larvitar
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Default yes well

yes well how do i get the second move to smeargle? both of those moves are rare. can i get it to learn the second move by battling a friend?

and how do i change my picture in the rtop right hand corner?

Is there a way to breed luxray so the baby will know all four main elemental bite moves (fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and bite/crunch)? I just need to know.

And what do you breed to get a munchlax to know zen headbutt? I have a male snorlax but can easily get a female.
    Pokemon Black team:

yes well how do i get the second move to smeargle? both of those moves are rare. can i get it to learn the second move by battling a friend?
    Yes,u can learn a move by sketching a friend's move.

~credit to aurawarrior for the TC
    I am the Ground type Gym Leader of The Super Neo Gym Challenge!!and the shiny power league
    THE GYM LEADERS TACTICS LEAGUE!!

[IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]
    PRO -CLONING CLUB!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    No... it's original trner is pktopia or something like that and thus will register it as traded (and unnicknameable).
    Can you trade it to D/P and it having the surf move still?
    Skyward sword

hey, i need help with ev training. i'm ev training one of my pokemon for sp. attack and he has pkrs and the power lense. i was getting six sp points for every golduck i killed, but now i'm only getting three. can someone explain what i'm doing wrong?
    FC 3866-5673-7504
    Name JsKILLZ
    Looking for a male, modest nature magby with the item needed to evolve. willing to trade a shiny machamp

Quote Originally Posted by J Skillz View Post
    hey, i need help with ev training. i'm ev training one of my pokemon for sp. attack and he has pkrs and the power lense. i was getting six sp points for every golduck i killed, but now i'm only getting three. can someone explain what i'm doing wrong?
    Either A) Your EV training is maxed out in Sp. Attack (255 maximum) or
    B) (the lesser possibility) you are gaining more Exp. off of higher level Golducks than you were previously and are not gaining EVs as much.

I assume that the stat is finshed. If all of your possible allowed EV points are used up, 510 total, then talk to the lady in the Sunyshore City Market to see if you get a Effort Ribbon for your pokemon (if you get it, EV points are maxed).
    Dedicated to my beloved friend, Tyranny the Tyranitar

With its indestructable body, it is bound to rule all.....

Has for now, have a nice day!
        Spoiler:- info about me:

Thumbs up

ok, thanks for the help!
    FC 3866-5673-7504
    Name JsKILLZ
    Looking for a male, modest nature magby with the item needed to evolve. willing to trade a shiny machamp

Quote Originally Posted by 1621dudes
    That won't work - the Sketched move will revert to Sketch once the battle has finished. Try entering a double battle with a Pokémon on your team with the desired move. It should be easy to Sketch the move then. Repeat this for your other move.

Quote Originally Posted by kingferret53
    Is there a way to breed luxray so the baby will know all four main elemental bite moves (fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and bite/crunch)? I just need to know.
    The Shinx line learns Crunch and Thunder Fang by level-up, so you only need to pass on Ice Fang and Fire Fang (although you can pass on Thunder Fang as well if you like):

Arbok/Snubbull/Exploud/Hippowdon (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang) -> Shinx

Quote Originally Posted by kingferret53
    And what do you breed to get a munchlax to know zen headbutt? I have a male snorlax but can easily get a female.
    From the list on the first page:

Zen Headbutt: Slowpoke/Cranidos -> Munchlax

Quote Originally Posted by Alzi~Pokemon Master
    Can you trade it to D/P and it having the surf move still?
    Yes. The only time you can't bring Pokémon with HM moves to D/P is if you try to Pal Park them from the 3rd gen.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Thanks TotalPotato ^^
    Skyward sword

Hi and thank you for the information!

But I want to know as quick as possible how I can get a sneasel with ice punch (I mean how would be the process to get the right pokemon to breed with) and how I can breed a Cranidos with harmmer arm

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Celcia View Post
    Hi and thank you for the information!

But I want to know as quick as possible how I can get a sneasel with ice punch (I mean how would be the process to get the right pokemon to breed with) and how I can breed a Cranidos with harmmer arm

Thank you
    from the first page: 12. Ice Punch: Hitmonchan/Medicham -> Buneary -> Sneasel
    8. Hammer Arm: Rhydon/Swampert -> Cranidos
    those mean have a male hitmonchan/medicham that knows ice punch breed with a female buneary. Get a male buneay from that (it will know ice punch) and breed it with a female sneasel.... the baby sneasel will have ice punch.
    same with hammer arm just replace the pokemon listed.

hey im a breeder but i just dont know how iv breeding works...could someone explain me how many ivs and from who(father or mother) the ivs are bred?and how do you know which ivs your freshly hatched pokemon has?
    thanks

how do i get super power to torterra without feraligator

and mirror coat on feebas i can't find male corsola and they learnt it very late
    Last edited by Hell_fire; 11th October 2007 at 7:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowst
    hey im a breeder but i just dont know how iv breeding works...could someone explain me how many ivs and from who(father or mother) the ivs are bred?and how do you know which ivs your freshly hatched pokemon has?
    thanks
    1-3 IVs are passed from the parents. The IVs can come from either parent. To check the IVs of your Pokémon, use MetalKid's IV calaculator. The closer your Pokémon is to level 100, the more accurately its IVs can be calculated. You can get your Pokémon close to level 100 by doing one of these:

1. Save your game, then use lots of Rare Candies. Punch the stats into the IV calculator, then reset your game.

2. Enter a Level 100 battle online, record the stats, then punch the data into the IV calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_fire
    how do i get super power to torterra without feraligator
    You can't. I'm afraid it's impossible without a member of the Totodile line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_fire
    and mirror coat on feebas i can't find male corsola and they learnt it very late
    Use this chain:

Wobbuffet (Mirror Coat) -> Shellos -> Feebas

i bow to your supremacy

i have totodile so what the proceedure?

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_fire View Post
    i bow to your supremacy

i have totodile so what the proceedure?
    They're both in the Monster egg group, so it's simply:

Totodile (Superpower at Level 41) -> Turtwig

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    from the first page: 12. Ice Punch: Hitmonchan/Medicham -> Buneary -> Sneasel
    8. Hammer Arm: Rhydon/Swampert -> Cranidos
    those mean have a male hitmonchan/medicham that knows ice punch breed with a female buneary. Get a male buneay from that (it will know ice punch) and breed it with a female sneasel.... the baby sneasel will have ice punch.
    same with hammer arm just replace the pokemon listed.
    There's an easier way -> Smeargle can breed with Sneasel and Sketch Ice Puch to pass it to him.
    Rarely coming here now.. so just chat with me on MSN/Smogon

hi im trying to breed a eletravire with icepunch how would i go about doing that? when does metachamp learn icepunch if i just new that i would be set to go. i looked in the dp dex on seribii and it does not say.

help
    98% of teenagers wont stand up for cats post this in you signature
    if you are one of the 2% that will
    (started by augdog)

augdogz fippin cool trainer cards and banners
    i make u one to!!

pm me with requests!

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast