Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

Does anyone know if its possible to breed sludge bomb onto a roselia? I really need to know.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Does anyone know if its possible to breed sludge bomb onto a roselia? I really need to know.
    yes it is because roselia can learn it by tm if you dont want to use your tm try this:
    toxicroak(learns at lv.49)->female cacturne->breeded male cacturne with sludge bomb->roselia
    hope this was helpful

Quote Originally Posted by augdog View Post
    hi im trying to breed a eletravire with icepunch how would i go about doing that? when does metachamp learn icepunch if i just new that i would be set to go. i looked in the dp dex on seribii and it does not say.

help
    Machop gets Ice Punch as an egg move just like Elekid, so of course Machamp won't learn it.

You need to breed with Jynx or Hitmonchan to get Ice Punch on it.
    Sprites obtained here.

Indefinitely inactive due to schoolwork.

need a way to get dragon dance on larviatar

Quote Originally Posted by augdog
    hi im trying to breed a eletravire with icepunch how would i go about doing that? when does metachamp learn icepunch if i just new that i would be set to go. i looked in the dp dex on seribii and it does not say.

help
    I presume that "Metachamp" is a misspelling of Medicham. Medicham learns Ice Punch by giving a Heart Scale to the Move Maniac in Pastoria City. You can also use Hitmonchan (who learns Ice Punch on Level 31) in place of Medicham. Jynx won't work because she's always female.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor
    Snowst, your chain for this won't work because Cacnea can't learn Sludge Bomb. There is a way, however:

Smeargle (Sketch Sludge Bomb) -> Snubbull/Mawile -> Roselia

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_fire
    need a way to get dragon dance on larviatar
    From the first page:

Dragon Dance: Horsea/Gyarados/Dratini/Altaria -> Charmander -> Larvitar
    OR
    Horsea/Dratini -> Lapras/Totodile -> Larvitar
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

thanks my first page wouldn't open

when i looked the egg move details up for , i noticed that there wasnt a pokemon that learned it by lvl up, to pass it down threw breeding, and when i looked a didnt rly see a pokemon that could learn it,
    via witch pokemon can ninetails learn it? (im not able to get any other pokemon then gettleble in d/lg

ps theres a way without using the tm?
    i cant rly get more then 1 of all the 1 time tm's

EDIT: will this work:
    cradily (threw sketch/double battle) -> smeargle -> vulpix
    Last edited by phantom1113; 13th October 2007 at 7:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

this is an instructional video that I made on how to get volt tackle
    please tell me if it helps any of you :3
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=X8lYu0BDY...0198D5&index=0

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113 View Post
    when i looked the egg move details up for , i noticed that there wasnt a pokemon that learned it by lvl up, to pass it down threw breeding, and when i looked a didnt rly see a pokemon that could learn it,
    via witch pokemon can ninetails learn it? (im not able to get any other pokemon then gettleble in d/lg

ps theres a way without using the tm?
    i cant rly get more then 1 of all the 1 time tm's

EDIT: will this work:
    cradily (threw sketch/double battle) -> smeargle -> vulpix
    Depite the fact that you failed to mention the move you're trying to breed in your post, I'm guessing you're talking about Energy Ball.

And yes, it works if you use a male Smeargle to Sketch Energy Ball from a Cradily, then breed it with a female Vulpix.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

woops forgot to mention it was energy ball xD
    lazy me

thanks for the help, your guide has been very usefull for me
    almost got a addy, counter-agility-double slapping aipom

will the chance of an adamant one increase if i both parents are adament with everstone?

after that train lileep, to get a modest energy ball vulpix

then an ice punching sneasel

What is the best moves for a totidile and whats the best egg moves for one.. and how can I breed it, Learning to become abreeder
    ~ THE WISE CRACKER ~

PBR FC 1719-0573-4533
    Pearl FC: 3222 7395 1746 Name Brago

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    What's important to remember is that only males can pass down Egg Moves. To pass on both moves, Sketch both moves onto a male Smeargle, then breed it with a female Sneasel/Weavile.

Focus Blast does not appear anywhere on Espeon's page, so Espeon cannot learn Focus Blast.

There is a list of single Egg Move chains for each Pokémon on the first page of this thread. If I could, I'd edit the thread title to add in that information, but I can't. Anyway, this is what you'd do:

Slowpoke/Turtwig (Curse) -> Larvitar
    Sorry,I guess I forgot to say this but I can't get a hold of either of those.Sorry for not specfing enough.Is there another way consisting of pokemon from Emerald or/and Diamond only?
    Credit goes to eeveerose for Lati@s.

Proud member of the Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Redcell View Post
    Sorry,I guess I forgot to say this but I can't get a hold of either of those.Sorry for not specfing enough.Is there another way consisting of pokemon from Emerald or/and Diamond only?
    Oh, I didn't realise that you couldn't get Slowpoke in Diamond. Sorry about that. Alright then, try this chain:

Torkoal (Curse at Level 12) -> Rhyhorn -> Larvitar

Who do I get Baton Pass and Curse onto an Eevee?

And also, I'd like to know how to breed Energy Ball onto Ninetales.
    Thanks. (=

I not sure if this is posted yet, but is it possible for Tyranitar to get both Dragon Dance and Outrage? Or is it a illegal combination?
    My Pokemon Diamond Team

Treemander, the best egg moves for Totadile are Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. The only way I know of is to teach a Dragonite Ice Punch via the Emerald move tutor and level it up to learn Dragon Dance. Then breed it with a girl totadile. If you don't have Emerald teach it Ice Fang. And by the way the best moveset for it is-
    Feraligator@Jolly/Adamant w/Salac/lefties
    -Aqua Tail
    -Ice Fang/ Ice Punch
    -Dragon Dance
    -Crunch/Rock Slide/Brick Beak
    Last edited by BUG; 20th October 2007 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jink
    Who do I get Baton Pass and Curse onto an Eevee?
    Eevee learns Baton Pass on Level 36. To breed Curse onto an Eevee, use this chain:

Torkoal (Curse at Level 12) -> Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by Jink
    And also, I'd like to know how to breed Energy Ball onto Ninetales.
    Thanks. (=
    The quickest way is to breed a female Vulpix/Ninetales directly with a male Smeargle who has Sketched Energy Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilEast
    I not sure if this is posted yet, but is it possible for Tyranitar to get both Dragon Dance and Outrage? Or is it a illegal combination?
    Use this chain:

Dratini (Dragon Dance at Level 45, Outrage at Level 51) -> Charmander -> Larvitar

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Oh, I didn't realise that you couldn't get Slowpoke in Diamond. Sorry about that. Alright then, try this chain:

Torkoal (Curse at Level 12) -> Rhyhorn -> Larvitar
    Thank you very,very much!Last one,can I get dragon dance and curse on Larvitar?Off subject is there such thing as a male larvitar?I have bred about 6 different ones and got one from a trade and i have never seen any of the Tars as a male.
    Credit goes to eeveerose for Lati@s.

Proud member of the Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Redcell View Post
    Thank you very,very much!Last one,can I get dragon dance and curse on Larvitar?Off subject is there such thing as a male larvitar?I have bred about 6 different ones and got one from a trade and i have never seen any of the Tars as a male.
    Dragon Dance and Curse on Larvitar is an illegal combination, I'm afraid. According to the Serebii Dex, a Larvitar has a 50% chance of being male, so it looks like you're just having bad luck.

i was just checking the nidos, and how do i get egg moves on them if they cant breed?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113 View Post
    i was just checking the nidos, and how do i get egg moves on them if they cant breed?
    Nidoran-F can breed. It's only Nidorina and Nidoqueen that can't.

Default pursuit / ice punch weavile

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to breed a sneasel with both pursuit AND ice punch. I can only get it to either have one or the other. Can anyone help clue me in on how? (if it's possible)

Is it possible to breed a chimchar with thunderpunch AND shadow claw? I desperately need to know.

Edit: I have some Chimchar with thunderpunch already, so if someone could help me finish the chain to give it shadow claw, I'd appreciate it.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Kerokerocola View Post
    I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to breed a sneasel with both pursuit AND ice punch. I can only get it to either have one or the other. Can anyone help clue me in on how? (if it's possible)
    The only possible way that I can think of is Smeargle. Have a male Smeargle Sketch Pursuit and Ice Punch and have it breed with a female Sneasel/Weavile. A good way to do so is to get a Hitmonchan and your male Smeargle and enter a double battle. Since Hitmonchan learns both Pursuit and Ice Punch as level-up moves, it's easy to just have Hitmonchan attack Smeargle and have Smeargle sketch the moves. Just make sure that Hitmonchan isn't powerful enough to kill Smeargle and that Smeargle is strong enough to withstand Hitmonchan's attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Is it possible to breed a chimchar with thunderpunch AND shadow claw? I desperately need to know.

Edit: I have some Chimchar with thunderpunch already, so if someone could help me finish the chain to give it shadow claw, I'd appreciate it.
    If the male is part of the Chimchar evolution line and knows Thunderpunch and the female is the same (except possible without Thunderpunch), then go ahead and breed. Shadow Claw is a TM that Chimchar can learn. If you don't have it, then the only other way is to get another TM through Wi-Fi. I don't think anything that gives Chimchar its egg move Thunderpunch also learns Shadow Claw by TM. Then again, there's always Smeargle...
    I claimed Staraptor as my bishie!

-->-->
    Starlidgey.....Staraviotto.........Starapidgeot
    Thanks to Northern Lights for these awesome fusions!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude18210 View Post
    The only possible way that I can think of is Smeargle. Have a male Smeargle Sketch Pursuit and Ice Punch and have it breed with a female Sneasel/Weavile. A good way to do so is to get a Hitmonchan and your male Smeargle and enter a double battle. Since Hitmonchan learns both Pursuit and Ice Punch as level-up moves, it's easy to just have Hitmonchan attack Smeargle and have Smeargle sketch the moves. Just make sure that Hitmonchan isn't powerful enough to kill Smeargle and that Smeargle is strong enough to withstand Hitmonchan's attacks.
    hitmonchan can just attack one of the 2 oponents, and then smeargle can sketch it...
    its just with moves that hit ur other pokes too u have to watch out for that (like eq)

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast