Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

ok i know how to get counter on nidoQUEEN but how on nidoKING
    since nidoKING is male, it cant breed with a female lucario since a riolu wuld come out
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113 View Post
    ok i know how to get counter on nidoQUEEN but how on nidoKING
    since nidoKING is male, it cant breed with a female lucario since a riolu wuld come out
    "It's on the first page," he repeated once again through gritted teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by me, on the first page
    [3a] Pokémon that give birth to an offspring of a different species

There are two Pokémon that have an equal chance of giving birth to an offspring of a different species. Nidoran-F has an equal chance of giving birth to another Nidoran-F and a Nidoran-M, while Illumise has an equal chance of giving birth to another Illumise and a Volbeat.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Default Question

I have a Question, i havea Ditto and an Exeggutour, and i am trying to get get a Male Modest Egecute (Spl?) but it has been a mounth andstill no Male Modest, am i doing something wrong? please help

Sincerly

Duplighost

[IMG]

I need help... How would i get a sandslash that knows both Night Slash and Safeguard? I tried breeding a female sandshrew that knows safeguard with a male that knows night slash, and the baby only knows night slash. How do i get it to have safeguard, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Duplighost View Post
    I have a Question, i havea Ditto and an Exeggutour, and i am trying to get get a Male Modest Egecute (Spl?) but it has been a mounth andstill no Male Modest, am i doing something wrong? please help

Sincerly

Duplighost
    Catch a Modest Ditto, slap an Everstone on it, then breed this Ditto with your Exeggutor. That should give you a 25 % chance of getting a male Modest Exeggcute.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfheart5
    I need help... How would i get a sandslash that knows both Night Slash and Safeguard? I tried breeding a female sandshrew that knows safeguard with a male that knows night slash, and the baby only knows night slash. How do i get it to have safeguard, too?
    Only male Pokémon pass on egg moves and TM/HM moves. The only way of breeding both moves onto a Sandshrew is by Sketching both moves onto a male Smeargle, then breeding him with a female Sandshrew/Sandslash.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

this has given me great help thank you very much as i was trying to breed my munchlax not snorlax

erms, is there any way for vaporeon or glaceon to breed to learn ice beam and flareon to learn flamethrower without using tms?

Given that Eevee can't learn any of the said moves, that's a no.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

I have a focus sash, but how do I breed to get the rest of a F.E.AR rattata? (It needs to have endeavor and quick attack)

Currently a Magikarp x Kyogre Shipper.
    Thanks to Celebired for Magikyogre

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty2263 View Post
    I have a focus sash, but how do I breed to get the rest of a F.E.AR rattata? (It needs to have endeavor and quick attack)
    You don't. Rattata learns Quick Attack on Level 4, and Endeavor on Level 34.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You don't. Rattata learns Quick Attack on Level 4, and Endeavor on Level 34.
    Can't he just breed two Rattatas with those moves and thus get a baby with Quick Attack/Endeavor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Thank you. My friend borrowed a Lv. 100 latias.

Currently a Magikarp x Kyogre Shipper.
    Thanks to Celebired for Magikyogre

How do I get a Weavile that knows; Night Clash, Pursuit and Ice punch?
    MY FC IS 1349 - 5917 - 3006

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Catch a Modest Ditto, slap an Everstone on it, then breed this Ditto with your Exeggutor. That should give you a 25 % chance of getting a male Modest Exeggcute.
    Does this only apply to a certain gender parent? I'm trying to get an Adamant Breloom. Ive bred my Male Cacnea (Adamant, holding an Everstone) with a Female Shroomish (Brave). Ive gotten 10 eggs, none of them with an Adamant Shroomish. Am I doing something wrong, or just getting screwed with the percentages?

I also have a Naughty Female Growlithe. I'd like to have a Naughty MALE Growlithe, how would I go about doing this? (in regards to the partner, Everstone, etc)
    John: 0301-6316-3652

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers
    Can't he just breed two Rattatas with those moves and thus get a baby with Quick Attack/Endeavor?
    Is a F.E.A.R. Rattata the one that has to be at Level 1? If so, then yes, that's what you'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroThunder396 View Post
    Does this only apply to a certain gender parent? I'm trying to get an Adamant Breloom. Ive bred my Male Cacnea (Adamant, holding an Everstone) with a Female Shroomish (Brave). Ive gotten 10 eggs, none of them with an Adamant Shroomish. Am I doing something wrong, or just getting screwed with the percentages?

I also have a Naughty Female Growlithe. I'd like to have a Naughty MALE Growlithe, how would I go about doing this? (in regards to the partner, Everstone, etc)
    The Everstone trick only works if the female (or the Ditto if a Ditto is involved, regardless of gender) is holding the Everstone. So to solve your first problem, you'd need either a female Adamant Shroomish or an Adamant Ditto to hold the Everstone.
    For your second problem, put the Everstone on that Growlithe, then breed it with any male member of the Ground egg group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy West View Post
    Breed a pokemon in the egg group of Sneasel/weavile with Pursuit, Night Slash and Ice Punch (get them after each other) with Sneasel/Weavile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy West View Post
    Use smergale, since everyone does.
    Sketch ice punch from cyrus'es sneasel
    Sketch pursuit from something
    Weavile learns night slash by level up so you don't need to breed.
    ]I'm the apprentice of the flying type for the super neo gym challenge.

I am trying to get a Cloyster with rapid spin and barrier, I thought I could do this by chaining a staryu to a tentacool to cloyster, but Staryu is genderless, yet he is the only carrier of rapid spin that is in water 3?

Then how do I get a cloyster with rapid spin and barrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert500 View Post
    I am trying to get a Cloyster with rapid spin and barrier, I thought I could do this by chaining a staryu to a tentacool to cloyster, but Staryu is genderless, yet he is the only carrier of rapid spin that is in water 3?

Then how do I get a cloyster with rapid spin and barrier?
    This is the shortest chain:

Squirtle (Rapid Spin at Level 19) -> Kabuto -> Tentacool (Barrier at Level 26) -> Shellder

could i breed a (male) smeargle that knows head smash and brave bird to a female aerodactyl?

and would the baby aerodactyl know both those moves?

and would the baby aerodactyl know both those moves?

Quote Originally Posted by 1621dudes View Post
    could i breed a (male) smeargle that knows head smash and brave bird to a female aerodactyl?
    1. No, because Smeargle and Aerodactyl are in different egg groups.

2. No, because Aerodactyl cannot learn Head Smash or Brave Bird by any means.

I've never tried this breeding moves onto pokemon thing, so I just want to make sure.
    If I put a female Gible and a male Aggron that knows Metal Claw and Iron Head...

...then I will hatch a Gible knowing Metal Claw and Iron Head?

Quote Originally Posted by Leopiz View Post
    I've never tried this breeding moves onto pokemon thing, so I just want to make sure.
    If I put a female Gible and a male Aggron that knows Metal Claw and Iron Head...

...then I will hatch a Gible knowing Metal Claw and Iron Head?
    Yes. Simple as that.

Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast