Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Yes. Simple as that.
    Wow. I didn't think it was that simple =O
    Yay for simple.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato
    Use this chain:

Dratini (Dragon Dance at Level 45, Outrage at Level 51) -> Charmander -> Larvitar
    Is there any possible way? I can only go on WiFi when I go to my friend's house but thats like rare so I can't really get a charmander.
    Last edited by DevilEast; 2nd November 2007 at 1:22 AM.
    My Pokemon Diamond Team

Default Just wonderin...

A lot of people recommend seismic toss for Blissey. In D/P, how do I get a happiny (or Blissey) with seismic toss?

You don't. You only can teach it the move with a Move Tutor in FR/LG or Emerald.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilEast View Post
    Is there any possible way? I can only go on WiFi when I go to my friend's house but thats like rare so I can't really get a charmander.
    No, there is no other way of getting both moves on a Larvitar.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Well I'm trying to connect to Wifi, but how do I see charmander on my pokedex (Which trainer in-game has one?)
    My Pokemon Diamond Team

I don't think that any in game trainers have Charmanders, unfortunately . . .

Although, if you get lucky in the Battle Tower, I don't know if it would count, it might.

Also, I seem to remember a trainer that I refought with the VS. Seeker had a fire starter. They were on that route in between Oreburgh and Cycling Road. It was probably just a Chimchar, but I seem to remember it being a Charmander.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/2uf9a3l.jpg[/IMG]
    Trainer card from: Pokecharms

**New: I've got legit Elekids with the 3 elemental punches and Cross Chop!

I've got legit Totodiles with Dragon Claw, Ice Punch, Aqua Tail, AND Dragon Dance. I also have a few rare items and Pokerus. To see what I want, click
    here

Ok thank you. Ill look for a trainer then. Just a quick question: If your EV training a pokemon can u put it back in a box when its not done?
    My Pokemon Diamond Team

Ok thank you. Ill look for a trainer then. Just a quick question: If your EV training a pokemon can u put it back in a box when its not done?
    Don't worry. Your Pokémon's EVs won't get messed up by putting it in a Box.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Any idea how to get curse and wish on an eevee at the same time?
    Not sure what to breed it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistress View Post
    Any idea how to get curse and wish on an eevee at the same time?
    Not sure what to breed it with.
    You could use Smeargle and its Sketch to obtain the two moves on it, then breed with Eevee.

I read the other posts too.

The best way to get a charmander is to ask for one from the people offering them here and plan and arrange a time for whomever wishes to trade with you. Don't trade away anything too rare away though.
    Last edited by Tyranny of Tyranitar; 4th November 2007 at 6:46 AM.
    Dedicated to my beloved friend, Tyranny the Tyranitar

With its indestructable body, it is bound to rule all.....

Has for now, have a nice day!
        Spoiler:- info about me:

I'm trying to breed for any female turtwig, but i only get male, even after 25 eggs still all males.
    my way is to when i get no males to softreset and start over again. is this why i only get males?
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Shieldon (Monster)
    1. Headbutt: Slowpoke/Cubone/Aron -> Shieldon
    2. Scary Face: Charmander/Rhyhorn/Totodile/Larvitar/Cranidos -> Shieldon
    3. Focus Energy: Nidoran-M/Cubone/Cranidos -> Shieldon
    4. Double-edge: Bulbasaur/Cubone/Aron -> Shieldon
    5. Rock Blast: Rhyhorn -> Shieldon
    6. Body Slam: Lapras/Snorlax/Chikorita/Tropius -> Shieldon
    7. Screech: Lickitung/Snorlax (from Munchlax)/Totodile/Larvitar/Treecko/Whismur/Cranidos -> Shieldon
    8. Curse: Slowpoke/Turtwig -> Shieldon
    9. Fissure: Diglett/Camerupt/Hippopotas -> Spheal -> Lapras -> Cranidos

Look at 9. .... Wha?

Did you mistake Shieldon for Cranidos, or is there supposed to be a -> Shieldon after that?
    Last edited by m190049; 9th November 2007 at 8:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    Look at 9. .... Wha?

Did you mistake Shieldon for Cranidos, or is there supposed to be a -> Shieldon after that?
    I knew I couldn't have typed all that out without making some mistakes. Thank you; the -> Cranidos has been replaced with a -> Shieldon.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113
    I'm trying to breed for any female turtwig, but i only get male, even after 25 eggs still all males.
    my way is to when i get no males to softreset and start over again. is this why i only get males?
    Had you read the first page, you would have known that once you get the Egg, the gender of the Pokémon inside it is set. So in order to get a female Turtwig, you'll need to keep hatching different Eggs.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 10th November 2007 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1113 View Post
    That would be the problem, as the gender and ability of the Pokemon are set the moment the egg is ready to be claimed.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

I know that you have to breed to get Ice punch on Elekid to electivire but what I want to know is what is a better move as a substitution to icepunch if you can breed or you have already caught it shiny?
    S.H.L DIBS
    Here Come An EARTHQUAKE!!!

i need a way to get whrilwind brave bird and roost on my skarmory because my staraptor is a female and its the only pokemon i have that has all three
    Last edited by master16; 21st November 2007 at 9:05 AM. Reason: because did not list which pokemon i needed
    My FC: 3522 9886 3378
    ZAP! Electricity Trainer. ZAP!
    Shinx=Awesome
    PBR FC:COMING SOON

Quote Originally Posted by master16 View Post
    i need a way to get whrilwind brave bird and roost on my skarmory because my staraptor is a female and its the only pokemon i have that has all three
    Get a Male Pidgey and raise it to level 37. It will now have Whirlwind and Roost. Breed it with your Staraptor. Hatch a Male Starly and raise it to Lv. 37 retaining the moves you bred onto Starly (retain only Roost and Whirlwind, Brave Bird is learned at Lv. 37). Breed Starly with a female Skarmory, and it will result in a skarmory with Whirlwind, Roost, and Brave Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by S.H.L View Post
    I know that you have to breed to get Ice punch on Elekid to electivire but what I want to know is what is a better move as a substitution to icepunch if you can breed or you have already caught it shiny?
    Electivire can learn Fire Punch if you go to the move relearner in Pastoria City. Fire Punch is a decent substitute of Ice Punch, but it does cover a few other different types, some Ice might cover but Fire can't as well.
    Last edited by Tyranny of Tyranitar; 21st November 2007 at 9:26 AM. Reason: many edits : |
    Dedicated to my beloved friend, Tyranny the Tyranitar

With its indestructable body, it is bound to rule all.....

Has for now, have a nice day!
        Spoiler:- info about me:

thanks tyranny
    My FC: 3522 9886 3378
    ZAP! Electricity Trainer. ZAP!
    Shinx=Awesome
    PBR FC:COMING SOON

ok, the text under my pokemons nature tells me something about its ivs apparently.
    if so what will it say to let me know my poke has 31ivs in sp.atk?
    actually can someone list what all/most of the personality texts mean.
    Need a bold celebi!!!
    FC: 5458 5302 3361

Quote Originally Posted by RNA668 View Post
    ok, the text under my pokemons nature tells me something about its ivs apparently.
    if so what will it say to let me know my poke has 31ivs in sp.atk?
    actually can someone list what all/most of the personality texts mean.
    Here's a list showing what each characteristic means. The characteristic will probably be Mischievous for a 31 Sp. Atk IV, but it could be a different charcteristic if you have 31 IVs in other stats as well. Also, Mischievous could mean your highest IV is a 1, 6, 11, 16, 21 or 26 Sp. Atk IV. That's why it's best to use MetalKid's IV calculator to make absolutely sure.

ok, thanks for the help totalpotato, i know iv calculators are more accurate but at lvl1 theyre pretty useless and im not lvling up every poke i hatch.
    Need a bold celebi!!!
    FC: 5458 5302 3361

Ok, so someone bred me a Budew with Extrasensory and Leaf Storm. But I need a female Timid one. So how can I get one because I need a Roserade with these moves, but Budew can't breed. ><
    Edit: Nevermind. I just have to evolve it, and then breed it with the Timid Ditto. xD
    Last edited by Carlisle; 23rd November 2007 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivine View Post
    Ok, so someone bred me a Budew with Extrasensory and Leaf Storm. But I need a female Timid one. So how can I get one because I need a Roserade with these moves, but Budew can't breed. ><
    Edit: Nevermind. I just have to evolve it, and then breed it with the Timid Ditto. xD
    Before you go ahead and do that, make sure the Budew you have right now is male, otherwise you won't be able to pass the egg moves on to another Budew.

Default Help Please!

Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me who I need to breed in order to get a Weavile with Ice Punch and Pursuit?

Thanks and Lates

Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast