Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2394

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    DarkSpectrum, the only Pokémon other than Skarmory that can learn Drill Peck, Brave Bird and Roost is Dodrio, and it can't get Whirlwind in any way. Therefore, it's impossible to get all four moves onto Skarmory.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    601

    Default

    What's the most simple way to get Light Screen onto a Dratini?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    It's in the big list on the first page:

    Light Screen: Pikachu/Mareep -> Psyduck -> Dratini
    OR
    Chikorita/Mareep -> Slowpoke -> Dratini
    OR
    Pikachu/Clefairy -> Marill -> Dratini
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I didn't understand a little thing about breeding, the moves that the pokemon learning by level-up.

    For example, Rapidash is with Megahorn in the level-up learning moves, but I didn't get how you make a rapidash learn that megahorn, can someone please explain me?

    (Trying to guess, both mother and father should already have megahorn?)

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riodsey View Post
    I didn't understand a little thing about breeding, the moves that the pokemon learning by level-up.

    For example, Rapidash is with Megahorn in the level-up learning moves, but I didn't get how you make a rapidash learn that megahorn, can someone please explain me?

    (Trying to guess, both mother and father should already have megahorn?)
    in that instance, it won't work because ponyta can't learn megahorn. For rapidash to learn megahorn though you must take it to a move relearner to teach it.

    In order for a baby to learn a level up move upon birth, the mother and father BOTH have to know the move and the baby must be able to learn the move by level up. If the baby cannot learn the move normally by level up it will not pass.


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    It is a 50% chance but there were some tests that seemed to show certain dittos wouldn't work with certain pokemon. Different language dittos from the pokemon or different generations wouldn't work together. This was in the japanese version and when the US version came out the tests stopped.
    That...would make sense, then. My GROWLITHE was from Emerald, and my DITTO was...not English. So thanks. I guess I'll just catch a new DITTO and breed it with one of the baby GROWLITHES. You'd think someone would mention this elsewhere, though....

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    I live in...............
    Posts
    656

    Default

    I have never gotten egg moves....but Its quite easy to breed moves.

    Credit to Ruki for this.....magically awsome banner!!
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")
    This is my fatty butt bunny named Charlie. Feed her.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    in that instance, it won't work because ponyta can't learn megahorn. For rapidash to learn megahorn though you must take it to a move relearner to teach it.

    In order for a baby to learn a level up move upon birth, the mother and father BOTH have to know the move and the baby must be able to learn the move by level up. If the baby cannot learn the move normally by level up it will not pass.
    Oh, thks for that, think I'm understanding now.


    Just one more thing, the pokemon of the week this week, weavile, i've searched and tryed many combinations, but I did'nt find a way to him learn pursuit and ice punch at the same time, can someone show a manner for it? Thanks.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Serebiiforums.com (duh!)
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riodsey View Post
    Oh, thks for that, think I'm understanding now.


    Just one more thing, the pokemon of the week this week, weavile, i've searched and tryed many combinations, but I did'nt find a way to him learn pursuit and ice punch at the same time, can someone show a manner for it? Thanks.
    Use a male smeargle. Sketch Pursuit and IcePunch in a double battle (the two girls right below Floroma City are the best to do this with, will have to be done twice). Breed with a Female Sneasel and it will result in Sneasel having those two moves.
    Dedicated to my beloved friend, Tyranny the Tyranitar

    With its indestructable body, it is bound to rule all.....

    Has for now, have a nice day!
        Spoiler:- info about me:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    25

    Default

    does anyone have a ditto so i can breed my pokemon
    Chaos's PokePet

    Shadow the level 45 Weavile!


    FC: 3136-4602-5002

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningApe View Post
    does anyone have a ditto so i can breed my pokemon
    Most breeders around here have ditto, it's a staple of the breeding world. However if you are looking to trade someone for one, then it would be wise to search the correct forum for it..... http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=258714
    That's the ditto trade page.

    If you have satisfied the above conditions, the Daycare Man outside will step forward if he has an egg for you.
    Something I didn't notice til now.... In the 4th gen the daycare man doesn't move from his position at all. However I did find the telltale sign he has an egg without having to use the daycare poketch app.

    Normally the old man stands in his spot facing downwards..... When he has an egg, he will turn to face the righthand side of the screen (as if he is watching for you to go by).


  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    This is what happens when I post a sticky before Diamond and Pearl are released in the UK... it shall be edited.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Hello, i'm trying to breed a sneasel with pursuit and ice punch. Is this possible? I followed your breeding chain to get ice punch on a sneasel, but how do i get pursuit on the same one?

    Thanks


  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scampioen View Post
    Hello, i'm trying to breed a sneasel with pursuit and ice punch. Is this possible? I followed your breeding chain to get ice punch on a sneasel, but how do i get pursuit on the same one?

    Thanks
    Have a male smeargle sketch both moves and breed it with a female sneasel.


  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    Have a male smeargle sketch both moves and breed it with a female sneasel.
    Hey I just remembered out, smeargle can learn any move right? (By sketching). Does that include when you battle with a friend wireless?.
    That way I can finally get ice punching dd totodile..

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasiul Hoque View Post
    Hey I just remembered out, smeargle can learn any move right? (By sketching). Does that include when you battle with a friend wireless?.
    That way I can finally get ice punching dd totodile..
    Smeargle won't remember the sketched moves from link/wifi battles (they automatically revert back to sketch).
    Also smeargle can't breed with totodile as smeargle is in the ground egg group and totodile is in the monster/water? egg group.


  17. #67

    Default

    oh yea..

    ---

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    Have a male smeargle sketch both moves and breed it with a female sneasel.
    How do i find a wild/trainer pkmn with those moves?


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scampioen View Post
    How do i find a wild/trainer pkmn with those moves?
    The easiest way is to catch a pokemon with those moves and then go into a double battle... there are several around the region and can be activated with the vs seeker.
    Have the pokemon that knows the moves use it the have the slower smeargle sketch the teammate.


  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Ok thanks for the advice, stil gotta catch the smeargle tho

    EDIT:w00t got the smeargle
    Last edited by Scampioen; 23rd August 2007 at 12:58 PM.


  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Why is it illegal to have a Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat?



  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest City Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcyKerpymon View Post
    Why is it illegal to have a Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat?
    Cuz nothing else in the BUG egg group learns both moves. Therefore you can only ever get one or the other onto pinsir.


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Is the only way to get a slugma with heat wave form a marcargo from XD? If you can't get it any other way, can someone tell me where I can request one in a trade?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Serebiiforums.com (duh!)
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super mer View Post
    Is the only way to get a slugma with heat wave form a marcargo from XD? If you can't get it any other way, can someone tell me where I can request one in a trade?
    That was a good look-up. It seems the only way for Magcargo to get Heat wave is through the XD Magcargo and breeding. I'm looking at mine and it has heat wave. It can't learn it level up, so it must be an XD exclusive. I wouldn't know where you'd request one, but if you really want a slugma w/ Heat wave, just PM me. I'll take care of it.
    Last edited by Tyranny of Tyranitar; 24th August 2007 at 7:21 AM.
    Dedicated to my beloved friend, Tyranny the Tyranitar

    With its indestructable body, it is bound to rule all.....

    Has for now, have a nice day!
        Spoiler:- info about me:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    34

    Default

    how would i get a bulbasaur with ingrain and any other egg move

    Trainer - Jordy
    Diamond FC - 5155 0258 3814

    Anyone want legit ?
    PM me if you want any starter any nature you want.
    I will breed you any pokemon of any nature PM me if interested.

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •