Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 2,376 to 2,394 of 2394

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleurtle View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if a Treecko could know all these moves: Leaf Storm, Crush Claw, Synthesis and DragonBreath at level 1. Is it possible to say, chain-breed one or something? Thanks in advance!
    I'm afraid nothing learns all those moves and can breed with Treecko. I think the best you could do is Leaf Storm + one of the other moves.
    You would breed the other move first (crush claw, synthesis or dragonbreath), take a male baby from that first batch and evolve / level him up to learn Leaf Storm and then breed that male to get babies with Leaf Storm + the other move you bred.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I was wondering if anybody had a male sneasel with ice punch and brick break I could borrow?

Also how can I get a bronzong with earthquake and self-destruct

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I'm afraid nothing learns all those moves and can breed with Treecko. I think the best you could do is Leaf Storm + one of the other moves.
    You would breed the other move first (crush claw, synthesis or dragonbreath), take a male baby from that first batch and evolve / level him up to learn Leaf Storm and then breed that male to get babies with Leaf Storm + the other move you bred.
    Ah, okay, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yugiohbro View Post
    Also how can I get a bronzong with earthquake and self-destruct
    Bronzor can't learn self-destruct nor explosion. To make things worse, bronzor is genderless, so there's no way to cross-species chain breed earthquake onto it. The best you can do is use the earthquake TM on a bronzor or bronzong and breed untill you have the nature/IV you want. Then just evolve the hatchling to a bronzong and use the Explosion TM.
    Embrace

A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):

breeding for several flawless IVs as well as special ability really sucks >:|

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/bbg9v.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

took a break for a while but Im back. breeding near flawless pokes in 6th gen currently

Platinum: 2881 5678 0702
    HeartGold: 4556 9425 2030
    SoulSilver: 5243 8036 0994
    White: 1679 3145 8482
    Black 2: 2452 7537 9730
    X: 0748 2812 6841
    Y: 4554 0315 3768

I'll be frank: Is there a way to breed both Slack Off and Whirlwind onto a Hippowdon without resorting to a Smeargle?

^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think

Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnaking View Post
    Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.
    almost forgot PM me for more, have a Deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    ^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think
    Slaking and Infernape lines also get it. But Smeargle is the only way to get Whirlwind and Slack Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnaking View Post

wrong place to post this.

I just bred a Wooper with AncientPower, Water Pulse and Surf.Water Pulse and Surf wern't intended.This is for a ingame team for SoulSilver.The only IV it's 'good' at is Attack...BLAH.
    , the god of glitches

okay so I've soft reset to get a dratini with 31 speed IV's now I'm looking to breed a dratini with 31 Atk and Spe IV's and jolly, so do i need to breed my current dratini (power anklet) with a jolly ditto (everstone) and hope i get 31 IV's in Atk too?

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng

Quote Originally Posted by Kurei View Post
    ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng
    Dragon Rage is not an egg move for Aron, so it can't be passed on from the Gible.

Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer kun View Post
    Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Are you using two power items? If so, the game will randomly choose which one to activate and that might be why it's not passing the speed IV

No just one power item and I checked the other pokemon incase its very strange

I got a lot of studying to do! Hahaha xd

NUZLOCKES/Poke-VIDs and MORE@ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGp7XdS6bZnKBiHGZmN52gA

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596