Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 2,376 to 2,394 of 2394

Thread: Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

  1. #2376
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleurtle View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if a Treecko could know all these moves: Leaf Storm, Crush Claw, Synthesis and DragonBreath at level 1. Is it possible to say, chain-breed one or something? Thanks in advance!
    I'm afraid nothing learns all those moves and can breed with Treecko. I think the best you could do is Leaf Storm + one of the other moves.
    You would breed the other move first (crush claw, synthesis or dragonbreath), take a male baby from that first batch and evolve / level him up to learn Leaf Storm and then breed that male to get babies with Leaf Storm + the other move you bred.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

  2. #2377
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mission Tx
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I was wondering if anybody had a male sneasel with ice punch and brick break I could borrow?

  3. #2378
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mission Tx
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Also how can I get a bronzong with earthquake and self-destruct

  4. #2379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I'm afraid nothing learns all those moves and can breed with Treecko. I think the best you could do is Leaf Storm + one of the other moves.
    You would breed the other move first (crush claw, synthesis or dragonbreath), take a male baby from that first batch and evolve / level him up to learn Leaf Storm and then breed that male to get babies with Leaf Storm + the other move you bred.
    Ah, okay, thanks

  5. #2380
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    México
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugiohbro View Post
    Also how can I get a bronzong with earthquake and self-destruct
    Bronzor can't learn self-destruct nor explosion. To make things worse, bronzor is genderless, so there's no way to cross-species chain breed earthquake onto it. The best you can do is use the earthquake TM on a bronzor or bronzong and breed untill you have the nature/IV you want. Then just evolve the hatchling to a bronzong and use the Explosion TM.
    Embrace

    A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

    Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

        Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):

  6. #2381
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'merica
    Posts
    9

    Default

    breeding for several flawless IVs as well as special ability really sucks >:|

    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/bbg9v.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

    took a break for a while but Im back. breeding near flawless pokes in 6th gen currently



    Platinum: 2881 5678 0702
    HeartGold: 4556 9425 2030
    SoulSilver: 5243 8036 0994
    White: 1679 3145 8482
    Black 2: 2452 7537 9730
    X: 0748 2812 6841
    Y: 4554 0315 3768

  7. #2382

    Default

    I'll be frank: Is there a way to breed both Slack Off and Whirlwind onto a Hippowdon without resorting to a Smeargle?

  8. #2383
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    ^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think

  9. #2384
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

    am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.

  10. #2385
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnaking View Post
    Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

    am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.
    almost forgot PM me for more, have a Deoxys

  11. #2386
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    ^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think
    Slaking and Infernape lines also get it. But Smeargle is the only way to get Whirlwind and Slack Off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnaking View Post
    Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

    am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.
    wrong place to post this.

  12. #2387
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where you are
    Posts
    182

    Default

    I just bred a Wooper with AncientPower, Water Pulse and Surf.Water Pulse and Surf wern't intended.This is for a ingame team for SoulSilver.The only IV it's 'good' at is Attack...BLAH.
    , the god of glitches

  13. #2388
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    okay so I've soft reset to get a dratini with 31 speed IV's now I'm looking to breed a dratini with 31 Atk and Spe IV's and jolly, so do i need to breed my current dratini (power anklet) with a jolly ditto (everstone) and hope i get 31 IV's in Atk too?

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  14. #2389
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng

  15. #2390
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurei View Post
    ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng
    Dragon Rage is not an egg move for Aron, so it can't be passed on from the Gible.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

  16. #2391
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
    Has anyone else had this problem?

  17. #2392
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer kun View Post
    Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Are you using two power items? If so, the game will randomly choose which one to activate and that might be why it's not passing the speed IV
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

  18. #2393
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default

    No just one power item and I checked the other pokemon incase its very strange

  19. #2394
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I got a lot of studying to do! Hahaha xd



    NUZLOCKES/Poke-VIDs and MORE@ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGp7XdS6bZnKBiHGZmN52gA

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •