Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats so bad about hacked pokemon on wifi

Default whats so bad about hacked pokemon on wifi

whats so bad about hacked pokemon on wifi?anybody can beat a team of 6 arceus if they to.the location where it was met dosnt affect the battle at all.the moves wont make much a difference.there are no cheats for max stats anyway.your really gonna get mad because you saw a guy use a dialga caught at route 210?
    fill in the banks
    GO ?UCK YOURSELF ??

There are cheats to make your stats 999 :/ Its unfair to battle fake pokemon who havn't been released yet. Hacking is againest the rules here at Serebii and Nintendo doesn't allow it.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    There are cheats to make your stats 999 :/ Its unfair to battle fake pokemon who havn't been released yet. Hacking is againest the rules here at Serebii and Nintendo doesn't allow it.
    As far as I know, you can't make stats of your Pokemon in PBR 999. I made the stats of my Magikarp all 999 and in PBR it reset them as if I put him in a PC box.

Hacked Pokémon can screw up your game, I know because they managed to delete every file on my Gamecube memory card when they were copied from my Leaf Green version.

I've beaten most hackers left and right in Random Wi-Fi battles, so it's a bit of a letdown when I come looking for a challenge and find a bunch of lazy hackers instead.
    Formerly: The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Jorro, Amethyst DarkWarrior Jorro
    A member of the May Fan/Contestshipping Clubs, & SPPf Christian Alliance.
    I've been a member for a while... it's crazy to see how out of date the above quote is, given how I only visit every once in a blue moon nowadays. There used to be a May Fan Club banner in my sig, too - it was a surprise to see that it's no longer hosted on Imageshack!

Quote Originally Posted by arceuskevin View Post
    whats so bad about hacked pokemon on wifi?anybody can beat a team of 6 arceus if they to.the location where it was met dosnt affect the battle at all.the moves wont make much a difference.there are no cheats for max stats anyway.your really gonna get mad because you saw a guy use a dialga caught at route 210?
    Is that all one sentence...?

Pokemon Pearl - Azuza, 2062-5801-9910
    Pokemon Battle Revolution - 1719-0230-1023

I don't think people get angry over locations, they get angry when the Pokemon have overpowered movesets or something else that actually makes a difference.

Such as those Wonder Guard Spiritombs roaming around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    well at first i didnt belive it but i fougth a guy with one of those simply i just used confuse ray on it and it killed himself XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Well,that's kinda funny ^^.....Anyway I didn't Battle that sort of thing.
    R A i B L A D E

They can potentially screw up your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    They can potentially screw up your game.
    how? i mean i battled some of those and nothing happen

IF you get a badly hacked Pokemon <B>TRADED</B> to you, then it MIGHT CAUSE damage to the game.
    About 90% of hacked Pokemon will not ruin your game. Only stuff like Missingo and ?? and Badeggs can effect your game.
    X

it doesnt matter but its unfair for the other people who wants an arceus through legit way, but can't.

Keeping it simple till something comes in here.

I only read the first post and the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shining-Metagross~ View Post
    IF you get a badly hacked Pokemon <B>TRADED</B> to you, then it MIGHT CAUSE damage to the game.
    About 90% of hacked Pokemon will not ruin your game. Only stuff like Missingo and ?? and Badeggs can effect your game.
    X
    lol i had a torterra who got on a gts trade and appeared as bad egg just made and egg lved the turtiwig to torterra and reloaded the pokes and the bad egg died and nothing happen to me well i never heard of those kind of damage but migth as well avoid them XD

what is missingo?
    fill in the banks
    GO ?UCK YOURSELF ??

I think he meant missingno.

Made by D-Man

About the hacking, most hacker are just idiots with Ar who caught a Lv. 100 something in somewhere with a Master ball and go on wifi with them without even changing their moves. Not too difficult to beat with a well trained team. Their are the occasional one who have patience and attack you with moves/abilities that a Pokemon doesn't normally have.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuskevin View Post
    what is missingo?
    It is a glitch Pokemon found in most Pokemon games. They mess up the game most of the time and make strange things happen. It is actually just a placeholder Pokemon.
    Credit goes to PE2K for Pikachu pic.

I just hack so I can get the events... I KNOW they won't EVER be coming to Michigan. (except maybe 7 years from now, when they have their 20th Anniversary) And there is n00bish hacking and lazy hacking. N00bish hacking is hacking for perfect IVd, shiny Pokemon, and saying "ZOMG I CAN BEAT YOU WITH A MAGIKARP LOL!!!" Lazy hacking is occasionally hacking for items, and very rarely shinies.
    Current DP Scramble Chellenge:
    Bibarel LV 23
    Shiny Cherubi Lv 23
    Buizel lv 23
    Shiny Heracross Lv 23
    Loppunny Lv 23
    Going to Eterna
    Shinies Caught in this game: Zubat (Random Enconter) Cherubi (Soft reset) Heracross (Soft reset)

I'm a lazy hacker myself. I'll hack items and pokemon, but I will be sure that they are within legal standards (i.e. stats that don't go over maximum, correct abilities, etc. etc.) Using hacked pokemon with incredibly high stats and hacked abilities is just plain wrong imo.

It's not that it's wrong to use hacked pokemon on wi-fi, it's just that it's wrong to use hacked pokemon on wi-fi that can perform outside of their legal limits.
    I claimed Staraptor as my bishie!

-->-->
    Starlidgey.....Staraviotto.........Starapidgeot
    Thanks to Northern Lights for these awesome fusions!

i can't help but notice how it's called hacked.
    Hacked:cheating
    cheating:against the rules
    if it's not real and you haven't made it yourself through sheer determination how can you be proud of it?

who the hell decided to make dunsparce a pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy352 View Post
    i can't help but notice how it's called hacked.
    Hacked:cheating
    cheating:against the rules
    if it's not real and you haven't made it yourself through sheer determination how can you be proud of it?
    Determination is in the eye of the beholder. >_>

Seriously, some people can be proud that they hacked it correctly, so they're proud they didn't screw up.

Personally, I'm not too happy about perfect 31 IV'd Pokemon (they're near impossible to get via breeding, and COMPLETELY impossible via wild catching), irregular abilities is another pet-peeve of mine, as well as irregular attacks.

Other than that, I could care less if I battle a total shiny team caught in Cherish Balls, as long as everything else is normal. It's an online game, so cheating is inevitable; so we just deal with it. =/
    Last edited by Leebui; 25th July 2007 at 5:30 PM.

i have a normal pikachu that knows surf... im rejected from wifi if hes in my party. there are restrictions... if it was caught in a place it was not suposed to, knows a move it isnt suposed to, or has stats higher than the set limits, it is rejected from random wifi... so im stuck using crap pokemon in wifi battles... (i only cheat to catch them... I raise them like any normal pokemon... -_- unlike those who use stat modifying item cheats to max out the stats with one stat item.... WHY must I ALWAYS lose?!
    oh, i have an Arceus team... all Arceus, different held plates... that team is realy good... but i hardly use them... I perfer my palkia, mew, umbrion, jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon... sometimes i switch palkia with dialga or leafeon...
    oh, and i once used the misingo cheat... i battled my friend, and after that, in his hall of fame was a seventh spot pokemon... a lvl 156 zubat that knew sing and was week against water.
    dont go near misingo.... he killed my blue and yellow games...

i have a normal pikachu that knows surf... im rejected from wifi if hes in my party. there are restrictions... if it was caught in a place it was not suposed to, knows a move it isnt suposed to, or has stats higher than the set limits, it is rejected from random wifi... so im stuck using crap pokemon in wifi battles... (i only cheat to catch them... I raise them like any normal pokemon... -_- unlike those who use stat modifying item cheats to max out the stats with one stat item.... WHY must I ALWAYS lose?!
    oh, i have an Arceus team... all Arceus, different held plates... that team is realy good... but i hardly use them... I perfer my palkia, mew, umbrion, jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon... sometimes i switch palkia with dialga or leafeon...
    oh, and i once used the misingo cheat... i battled my friend, and after that, in his hall of fame was a seventh spot pokemon... a lvl 156 zubat that knew sing and was week against water.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephuja View Post
    Maybe you wouldn't lose if you knew how to play the game.
    You're not allowed to use pure caps messages in your signature unless you have some lower case letters too. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire signature has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast