Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank.
Like any bank, the FBB is a place to securely store your cash. Feel free to travel the land secure in the knowledge that your hard earned Pokédollars are tucked away safe and sound until such time that you need them. By following a few simple steps you'll find you always have money at your fingertips.
- All cash you own must be recorded in the bank.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you've received the money.
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where your Pokédollars have been used.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your balance updated by me, please do not edit your original post. Make another to avoid confusion.
- You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple transactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible fine instated.
- Deposits of cash obtained more than four weeks prior to your Bank post will not be accepted. If you have time to post and pick up cash then you have time to record the transaction here.
- Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no transactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
- If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.
- Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
- Pokédollars must be kept whole, they cannot be broken down into dollars and cents as this will smear the line between cash (Pokédollars) and coins (Game Corner currency).
- All items sold in the new Pokémart may be traded for cash at half their purchase price. For example, you can purchase a Pokéball for $10 so can cash it in here for $5.
- Where an item breaks down to a dollar and cent value, the cash-in value will round up to the nearest dollar (for example: a Heal Ball is worth $15 making it trade-able for $7.50 which will round up to $8).
- Any items purchased using coins in the old Pokémart will not be accepted for cash conversion.
- You will receive $250 per zone reply of 300+ words. Should you post less than the 300 word minimum required of a zone reply you will receive no cash at all. Technically you shouldn't even be updated so please ensure you check your word count because I will be.
- We will allow backpayment on all zone replies (excluding the Friend Safari) from the 1st January 2015.
- Only member cash can be claimed in this thread. Staff cash is issued via the Updater Rewards thread and then deposited here upon confirmation of payment.
- Please make a separate section in your post for any cash you are claiming from roleplay.
- You must link to the post you are claiming but you cannot consider the reply paid until your post has been edited by a moderator with a gold "$" symbol in the bottom right-hand corner of your post. This will ensure there will be no accidental cases of multiple claims. A red $ means no payment should your post not meet the minimum requirement.
- TCG and Trainer Battle winners can link to your replies to the final reffing to be issued with your cash reward.
Cash Conversion: (Please note that any items purchased using coins in the old Pokémart will not be accepted for cash conversion)
Currently only items on the Pokémart list can be traded in for cash, but that will soon change. For now, the following items can be cashed in:-
[$5] Pokeball, Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball, Cherish Ball
[$8] Heal Ball
[$15] Great Ball
[$25] Dive Ball, Dusk Ball, Nest Ball, Net Ball, Quick Ball, Repeat Ball, Timer Ball, Luxury Ball
[$30] Ultra Ball
[$10] Fresh Water
[$15] Potion, Soda Pop
[$25] Moomoo Milk
[$35] Super Potion
[$60] Hyper Potion
[$125] Max Potion
[$150] Full Restore
[$10] Paralyz Heal
[$13] Awakening, Burn Heal, Ice Heal
[$30] Full Heal
[$18] X Speed, X Special
[$25] X Attack
[$28] X Defend
[$28] Escape Rope
[$20] Stealth Rock
[$30] Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch
Arc_Angel: 254 Pokédollars
atlantis_kid99: 3,420 Pokédollars
Dark Searchman: 3,470 Pokédollars
DaveTheFishGuy: 4,300 Pokédollars
EpicSquirtle: 30 Pokédollars
Ex-Admiral Insane: 5,130 Pokédollars
Lt. BLEU™: 3,060 Pokédollars
MarbleZone: 4,460 Pokédollars
mespritchaser: 2,170 Pokédollars
Missingno. Master: 2,505 Pokédollars
myahoo: 3,710 Pokédollars
PeeGee: 4,050 Pokédollars
Rayzen: 3,370 Pokédollars
Samayouru: 2,540 Pokédollars
swampertforever: 3,500 Pokédollars
Inactive Account Balances