Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The PokéSpa

Dropping off my Naive Ivysaur with a Cute stat of 20 (0 in all other stats), along with this Passion Pokeblock for a 20 point increase to both Cute and Beauty.

Dropping off Naive Igglybuff with 40 Cute Stats along with this Brown Pokéblock (Cute +20) to raise her Cute Stats to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 30 each
    Picking up Sewaddle with 30 Beauty Points & 30 Cute Points.

Dropping off Modest Sewaddle with 30 Beauty Points & 30 Cute Points to be fed a Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points).
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 17th March 2013 at 5:44 PM.

Arc_Angel: Bold Zubat with a 15 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 75
    Picking up my Zubat with 75 Tough Points thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 10 Tough Points with this Lemon Poffin #4

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 20th March 2013.

Arc_Angel: Bold Zubat with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 85
    kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60
    lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 each
    Missingno. Master: Naďve Ivysaur with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 20 & 40 respectively

Again, because I've updated the shop late I'll give you all until the end of Monday to drop off your Pokémon. Please accept my apologies.

Missingno. Master: Naďve Ivysaur with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 20 & 40 respectively

Again, because I've updated the shop late I'll give you all until the end of Monday to drop off your Pokémon. Please accept my apologies.
    Don't worry about it. Picking up my Naive Ivysaur with a total Cute stat of 40 and a total Beauty stat of 20.

Dropping off my Docile Weedle along with this Apple (Smart) +10 Poffin, for an increase of 10 to her Smart stat. Currently, Hermione's Contest stats are all at 0, so this will result in her Smart stat being boosted to 10.

lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 each

Picking up Sewaddle with 50 Beauty Points & 50 Cute Points.

Dropping off Modest Sewaddle with 50 Beauty Points to be fed a Dry Blueberry Poffin (+20 Beauty Points).

Arc_Angel: Bold Zubat with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 85

Picking up my Zubat with 85 Tough Points thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 5 Tough Points with this Lemon Poffin #5

kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60

No problem!

Picking up Naive Igglybuff with 60 Cute Stats.

Dropping off Careful Paras with this LiteBlue Pokéblock (Smart +30) [1/2] to raise her Smart Stats from 10 to 40.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 27th March 2013.

Arc_Angel: Bold Zubat with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90
    kaisap112: Careful Paras with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 40
    lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 70
    Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 10 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 10

Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 10 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 10
    Picking up my Docile Weedle with a Smart stat of 10. Dropping her back off with this Apple (Smart) +10 Poffin to raise her Smart stat from 10 to 20.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 31st March 2013 at 4:10 AM.

lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 70
    Picking up Sewaddle with 70 Beauty Points.

Dropping off Modest Sewaddle with 70 Beauty Points to be fed an Indigo Pokéblock (+30 Beauty Points).

Arc_Angel: Bold Zubat with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90
    Picking up my Zubat with 90 Tough Points thankya
    Dropping off my Lax Jellicent with 40 Beauty and 40 Cute Points for a further 20 of each stat with this Passion Pokeblock

kaisap112: Careful Paras with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 40
    Picking up Careful Paras with 40 Smart Stats.

Dropping off Naive Igglybuff with this Chocolate Pokéblock (Cute +40) to raise her Cute Stats from 60 to 100.

Dropping off Hasty Zebstrika with 50 Cute Points to chow down on a Chocolate Pokéblock. Many thanks!

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 3rd April 2013.

Arc_Angel: Lax Jellicent with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 60 each
    Hayward: Hasty Zebstrika with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90
    kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100
    lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 10 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 20

Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 10 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 20
    Picking up my Docile Weedle with a total Smart stat of 20.

Hayward: Hasty Zebstrika with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90
    Scooping up Hasty Zebstrika w. 90 cuteness points. Thankya~

kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100
    Picking up Naive Igglybuff with 100 Cute Stats.

Dropping off Timid Careful Paras and this LiteBlue Pokéblock (Smart +30) to raise her Smart Stats from 40 to 70.
    Last edited by enchantress; 13th April 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Nature

lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Picking up Sewaddle with 100 Beauty Points.

Dropping off Modest Sewaddle with 50 Cute Points to be fed a Brown Pokéblock (+30 Cute Points) 1 of 2.

Arc_Angel: Lax Jellicent with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 60 each
    Picking up my Jellicent with 60 Beauty and Cute Stats
    Dropping him back off for a further 40 Cute Stats with this Chocolate Pokeblock

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 10th April 2013.

Arc_Angel: Lax Jellicent with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100
    kaisap112: Careful Paras with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 70
    lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 30 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 80

kaisap112: Careful Paras with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 70
    Picking up Careful Paras with 70 Smart Stats.

lilbluecorsola: Modest Sewaddle with a 30 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 80
    Picking up Sewaddle with 80 Cute Points.

Dropping off Modest Sewaddle with 80 Cute Points to be fed a Brown Pokéblock (+20 Cute Points).

Dropping of my Timid Ralts with 10 Cute Points to be fed this +40 Cute Chocolate Pokéblock to raise her Cute stats to 50.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast