Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The PokéSpa

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 5th June 2013.

Contest Stat Confirmation
    Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30
    kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 40
    lilbluecorsola: Impish Sneasel with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 95
    Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 80

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 80
    Picking up my Docile Weedle with a Smart stat of 80, and dropping her back off with this Liteblue (Smart) +20 Pokéblock to raise her Smart stat to 100.

kaisap112: Naďve Igglybuff with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 40
    Picking up Naive Igglybuff with 40 Tough Stats.

Dropping off Naive Skitty (Kitty) with 50 Cute Stats along with this Chocolate Pokéblock to raise her Cute Stats to 90.

lilbluecorsola: Impish Sneasel with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 95
    Picking up Sneasel with 95 Tough Points.

Dropping off Impish Sneasel with 95 Tough Points to be fed a Sour Lemon Poffin (+5 Tough Points) 3 of 3.

Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30
    Picking up my Timid Ralts with 30 Beauty stats, and dropping the same Timid Ralts off again together with this +10 Dry Blueberry Poffin to raise her Beauty to 40.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 12th June 2013.

Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40
    kaisap112: Naive Skitty with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90
    lilbluecorsola: Impish Sneasel with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 100
    Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 20 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100

Because I was late updating the shop, you can have until the end of today (Monday) to drop off your Pokémon.

lilbluecorsola: Impish Sneasel with a 5 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 100
    Picking up Sneasel with 100 Tough Points.

Dropping off Adamant Ponyta with 0 Cute Points to be fed a Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points).

Missingno. Master: Docile Weedle with a 20 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100

Because I was late updating the shop, you can have until the end of today (Monday) to drop off your Pokémon.
    Picking up my Docile Weedle with a Smart stat of 100. Hermione is ready to dominate those Smart Contests! Whenever they return, anyway.

And dropping off my Sassy Umbreon with a Beauty stat of 10, along with this Blueberry +10 Poffin to raise her Beauty stat to 20.

kaisap112: Naive Skitty with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90
    Picking up Naive Skitty with 90 Cute Stats.

Dropping off my other Naive Skitty, with 10 Cute Stats, along with this Chocolate Pokéblock to raise her Cute Stats to 50.

Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40

Picking up my Timid Ralts with 40 Beauty Stats

Dropping off the same Timid Ralts together with this Dry Indigo Pokéblock (+20 Beauty) to raise her Beauty Stats to 60.

Dropping off my my Gentle Spheal along with this LiteBlue Pokéblock +30 (first out of 3) to raise his Smart Stat from 10 to 40.

Dropoff: Quirky Dunsparce
    Use: +40 Chocolate Pokeblock (+40 Cute)
    Current Cute Stat: 10

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 19th June 2013.

Dark Searchman: Quirky Dunsparce with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 60
    kaisap112: Naive Skitty (Katherine) with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    lilbluecorsola: Adamant Ponyta with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40
    Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 20
    OkikuMew: Gentle Spheal with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 40

Again, due to the late update, you can have until the end of today (Monday), to drop off your Pokémon.

Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 20

Again, due to the late update, you can have until the end of today (Monday), to drop off your Pokémon.
    Picking up my Sassy Umbreon with a Beauty stat of 20, and dropping her back off again along with this Indigo (Beauty) +20 Pokéblock to raise her Beauty stat to 40.

[color=plum]Contest Stat Confirmation
    kaisap112: Naive Skitty (Katherine) with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50

Picking up Naive Skitty (Katherine) with 50 Cute Stats.

Dropping off Naive Skitty (Kitty) with 90 Cute Stats along with this Strawberry Poffin (Cute +10) to raise her Cute Stats to 100.

Dark Searchman: Quirky Dunsparce with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Pickup: Quirky Dunsparce

Dunsparce's contest stats grew from Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10 to Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 50/ Smart 10/ Tough 10!

OkikuMew: Gentle Spheal with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 40

Picking up my Gentle Spheal with 40 Smart Stats.

Dropping off the same Gentle Spheal with this Apple Poffin +15 to raise his Smart Stats from 40 to 55.

lilbluecorsola: Adamant Ponyta with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40
    Picking up Ponyta with 40 Cute Points.

Dropping off Adamant Ponyta with 40 Cute Points to be fed a Brown Pokéblock (+30 Cute Points) (2 of 2).

[color=plum]Contest Stat Confirmation
    Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 60

Picking up my Timid Ralts with 60 Beauty stats.
    Dropping off the same Timid Ralts together with this Dry Indigo Pokéblock (+25 Beauty) to raise her Beauty stats to 85.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 26th June 2013.

Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 25 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 85
    kaisap112: Naive Skitty (Kitty) with a 10 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100
    lilbluecorsola: Adamant Ponyta with a 30 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70
    Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40
    OkikuMew: Gentle Spheal with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 55

Apologies again for the late update. You have an extra day to drop off your Pokémon.
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st July 2013 at 5:42 AM.

Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40

Apologies again for the late update. You have an extra day to drop off your Pokémon.
    Picking up my Sassy Umbreon with a Beauty stat of 40, and dropping her back off with this Indigo (Beauty) +20 Pokéblock, to raise her Beauty stat to 60.

OkikuMew: Gentle Spheal with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 55

It's alright Tess ^^

Picking up my Gentle Spheal with 55 Smart Stats, thanks!

Dropping off the same Gentle Spheal along with this other Apple Poffin +15 to raise his Smart Stats from 55 to 70!
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th July 2013 at 6:03 AM. Reason: Please only quote what is relevant to you

lilbluecorsola: Adamant Ponyta with a 30 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70
    Picking up Ponyta with 70 Cute Points.

Dropping off Adamant Ponyta with 70 Cute Points to be fed a Pink Pokéblock (+30 Cute Points).

Escalion: Timid Ralts with a 25 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 85

Picking up Timid Ralts with 85 Beauty Stats.
    Dropping off the same Timid Ralts together with this Dry Blueberry Poffin (+5 Beauty) to raise her Beauty Stat to 90.

kaisap112: Naive Skitty (Kitty) with a 10 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100

Picking up Skitty (Kitty) with 100 Cute Stats.

Dropping off Oddish with 10 Smart Stats along with this Bitter Apple Poffin (Smart +5) to raise her Smart Stats to 15.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast