Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The PokéSpa

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat ConfirmationEscalion: Quirky Magnemite with +20 Beauty & Smart stat gains. Total Beauty & Smart Stats = 30 each
    Picking up my Magnemite with 30 Beauty and Smart stats.

Dropping of Quirky Magnemite once again with this +40 Purple (Cool) Pokéblock to raise his cool stat to 50 as it has 10 Cool stat points already.

Contest Stat Confirmation
    OkikuMew: Brave Poochyena with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 50
    Picking up my Brave Poochyena with now 50 Tough stat, thank you! ^^

Dropping off my Relaxed Natu with this Cranberry Pokéblock to raise his Cool and Tough stats from 10 to 30 (+20)
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 5th January 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Arc_Angel: Careful Spiritomb with +30 Smart & Tough stat gains. Total Smart & Tough Stats = 80 each
    Picking up my Spiritomb with 80 Smart and Tougb points thankya

Dropping off my Serious Haunter with this Purple Pokeblock and 50 Cool Points for a further 30.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 8th January 2014 at 7:58 AM.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 8th January 2014.

Arc_Angel: Serious Haunter with a 30 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 80
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 40 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 50
    lilbluecorsola: Careful Rotom with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 70
    Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 45
    OkikuMew: Relaxed Natu with +20 Cool & Tough stat gains. Total Cool & Tough Stats = 30 each

lilbluecorsola: Careful Rotom with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 70
    Picking up Rotom-H with 70 Smart Points.

Dropping off Careful Rotom-H with 70 Smart Points to be fed a Blackberry Poffin (+30 Smart Points) (2 of 2).

Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 45
    Picking up my Naughty Sawk with a Cool stat of 45, and dropping him back off with this Cherry (Cool) +15 Poffin.

Arc_Angel: Serious Haunter with a 30 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 80
    Picking up my Haunter with 80 Cool Points thankya

Dropping off my Relaxed Onix with 10 Tough Points for a further 40 with this Olive Pokeblock

OkikuMew: Relaxed Natu with +20 Cool & Tough stat gains. Total Cool & Tough Stats = 30 each
    Picking up my Natu with 30 Cool and Tough Stats, thank you! ^^

Dropping off my Docile Elgyem along with this other Cranberry Pokéblock to raise his Smart and Cool stats up from 0 to 20.

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 40 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 50
    Picking up my Magnemite with 50 cool stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this Dry Blueberry Poffin (+5 Beauty) to raise it's Beauty stats from 30 to 35.
    Poffin the second of the 2
    Last edited by Escalion; 12th January 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 15th January 2014.

Arc_Angel: Relaxed Onix with a 40 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 50
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 5 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 35
    lilbluecorsola: Careful Rotom with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100
    Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 60
    OkikuMew: Docile Elgyem with +20 Cool & Smart stat gains. Total Cool & Smart Stats = 20 each

Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 60
    Picking up my Naughty Sawk with a Cool stat of 60.

Dropping off my Sassy Umbreon with a Beauty stat of 90, along with this +10 Blueberry Poffin to raise aforementioned Beauty stat all the way to 100.

Arc_Angel: Relaxed Onix with a 40 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 50
    Picking up my Onix with 50 Tough stats thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 30 Tough points with this Olive Pokeblock #01

OkikuMew: Docile Elgyem with +20 Cool & Smart stat gains. Total Cool & Smart Stats = 20 each
    Better do this before the day ends <.<;

Picking up my Docile Elgyem with 20 Cool and Smart stats; thanks! ^^

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 5 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 35
    Picking up my Quirky Magnemite with 35 Beauty stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this Dry Blueberry Poffin (+5 Beauty) to increase Beauty to 40.

(it's still Sunday right :?)
    Last edited by enchantress; 20th January 2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Sig slaughter

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 22nd January 2014.

Arc_Angel: Relaxed Onix with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 80
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 5 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40
    Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100

Missingno. Master: Sassy Umbreon with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Picking up my Sassy Umbreon with-

: Umb Umbreon!

*sigh* OK, OK. *reads off of a card* Picking up "the absolute undisputed queen of beauty, the lovely and gorgeous Umbreon, Cyanide, with an unbeatable Beauty stat of 100, and"- Cyanide, I'm not reading that last bit, that's just rude.

: Breon... D:<

..."With an unbeatable Beauty stat of 100, and in your face, Carla, who's the more beautiful one now?" There, happy?

: Umbreon!

So yeah, doing that, and dropping off my Naughty Sawk with a Cool stat of 60, along with this Purple (Cool) +65 Pokéblock, to bring his Cool stat all the way up to 100.

lilbluecorsola: Careful Rotom with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100
    Picking up Rotom-H with 100 Smart Points.

Dropping off Calm Togekiss with 70 Beauty Points & 40 Cute Points to be fed a Cranberry Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points).

Arc_Angel: Relaxed Onix with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 80
    Picking up my Onix with 80 Tough Points thankya
    Dropping off my Naive Diglett with 10 Cute Points for a further 20 with this Brown Pokeblock #01

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 5 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 40
    Picking up my Quirky Magnemite with 40 Beauty Stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this +20 White (Dry/Spicy/Sweet/Sour) Pokéblock to Raise his Beauty from 40 to 60, his Cool from 50 to 70, his Cute from 10 to 30 and his Tough from 10 to 30.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 29th January 2014.

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 30
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +20 Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough Stats = 60, 70, 30 & 30 respectively
    lilbluecorsola: Calm Togekiss with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 90 & 60 respectively
    Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 65 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 100

Missingno. Master: Naughty Sawk with a 65 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 100
    Picking up my Naughty Sawk with- *gets handed a card* Oh, come on, Ron, not you too. Cyanide did this exact same thing when her Beauty stat got maxed out and it was just ridiculous. You know, Pomona and Hermione, neither one of them made me read off some cheesy introduction when their Cute and Smart stats got maxed out respectively.

: Saaawk...

*sigh* Fine. Picking up "the undeniable king of cool, the radical and awesome Sawk, Ron, with a rocking Cool stat of 100. This Sawk will rock you, and-" OK, Ron, come on, this next bit just makes you sound desperate.

: Sawk Sawk! Saaaaawk, Sawk Sawk.

"...this Sawk will rock you, and as a hint for the ladies, he is also single, believe it or not." OK, happy now?

: Sawk.

So yeah, Naughty Sawk, Cool stat of 100, picking him up. Now dropping off my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 10, along with this Olive (Tough) +25 Pokéblock, to bring his Tough stat up to 35.

lilbluecorsola: Calm Togekiss with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 90 & 60 respectively
    Picking up Togekiss with 90 Beauty Points & 60 Cute Points.

Dropping off Rash Corsola with 20 Beauty Points & 40 Cool Points to be fed a Cranberry Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cool Points).

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 30
    Picking up my Diglett with 30 Cute Points thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 20 Cute Points with this Brown Pokeblock #02

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +20 Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough Stats = 60, 70, 30 & 30 respectively
    Picking up my Magnemite with 60 Beauty, 70 Cool, 30 Cute and 30 Tough Stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite together with this +35 Golden (Sweet/Spicy) Pokéblock to maximize his Cool Stat and to raise his Cute to 65.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 5th February 2014.

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +35 Cool & Cute stat gains. Total Cool & Cute Stats = 100 & 65 respectively
    lilbluecorsola: Rash Corsola with +20 Beauty & Cool stat gains. Total Beauty & Cool Stats = 40 & 60 respectively
    Missingno. Master: damant Beedrill with a 25 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 35

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast