Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The PokéSpa

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Missingno. Master: damant Beedrill with a 25 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 35
    Picking up my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 35.

Dropping off my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 35, along with this Lemon (Tough) +15 Poffin, to boost his Tough stat from 35 to 50.

Long time no post in this shop!

I would like to drop off my Mild Swablu (received here) with a Beauty stat of 10 along with this Indigo Pokéblock (+20), so that means it'll boost her Beauty stat up to 30!

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Picking up my Diglett with 50 Cute Points thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 20 Cute Points with this Brown Pokeblock #03

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +35 Cool & Cute stat gains. Total Cool & Cute Stats = 100 & 65 respectively

Picking up my Magnemite with 100 Cool and 65 Cute stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this +30 LightBlue (Bitter) Pokéblock to raise his Smart stat from 30 to 60.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 12th February 2014.

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 60
    Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 15 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 50
    OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30

Dropping off my Mild Cinccino with Cranberry Pokeblock to raise her Beauty and Cute stats from 30 to 50.

Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 15 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 50
    Picking up my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 50, and dropping him back off with this Black (Bland) +20 Pokéblock to bring aforementioned Tough stat up to 70.

lilbluecorsola: Rash Corsola with +20 Beauty & Cool stat gains. Total Beauty & Cool Stats = 40 & 60 respectively
    Picking up Corsola with 40 Beauty Points & 60 Cool Points.

Dropping off Timid Furret with 20 Beauty Points & 60 Cute Points to be fed a Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points).

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 60
    Picking up my Magnemite with 60 Smart Stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty & Cute) to raise his Beauty from 60 to 80 and his Cute from 65 to 85.

Arc_Angel: Naive Diglett with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70
    Picking up my Diglett with 70 Cute Points.
    Dropping off my Quiet Numel with this Cranberry Pokeblock to raise her Beauty and Tough Stats from 10 to 30 each

OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30
    Picking up my Mild Swablu with 30 Beauty Stats, thank you ^^

Dropping off my Mild Swablu (obtained from MZ here) again, along with this Passion Pokéblock, to raise her Beauty stats from 30 to 50 and her Cute stats from 10 to 30.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 19th February 2014.

Arc_Angel: Quiet Numel with +20 Beauty & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty & Tough Stats = 30 each
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 80 & 85 respectively
    lilbluecorsola: Timid Furret with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 40 & 80 respectively
    MarbleZone: Mild Cinccino with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 each
    Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 20 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 70
    OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 & 30 respectively

Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 20 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 70
    Picking up my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 70, and dropping him back off along with this Black (Bland) +10 Pokéblock (1 of 2) to increase said Tough stat to 80.

OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 & 30 respectively
    Picking up my Mild Swablu with 50 Beauty and 30 Cute!

Dropping off my Mild Swablu (yet) again, along with this other Passion Pokéblock, to raise her Beauty stats from 50 to 70 and her Cute stats from 30 to 50.

Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 80 & 85 respectively
    Picking up my Magnemite with 80 Beauty and 85 Cute stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this +30 LightBlue (Bitter) Pokéblock to raise its Smart Stats 30 to 60.

Arc_Angel: Quiet Numel with +20 Beauty & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty & Tough Stats = 30 each
    Picking up my Numel with 30 Beauty and Tough Points thankya
    Dropping her back off for a further 30 Tough Points with this Olive Pokeblock #2

MarbleZone: Mild Cinccino with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 each
    Picking her up, sorry I missed the date. Thanks!

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 26th February 2014.

Arc_Angel: Quiet Numel with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 60
    Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 80
    OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 70 & 50 respectively

OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 70 & 50 respectively
    Picking up my Mild Swablu with 70 of Beauty and 50 of Cute!

Dropping off my Mild Swablu again with this Passion Pokéblock (again!) to raise her Beauty from 70 to 90 and her Cute from 50 to 70.

Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 80
    Picking up my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 80, and dropping him back off with this Black (Bland) +10 Pokéblock (#2 of 2) to raise aforementioned Tough stat to 90.

Arc_Angel: Quiet Numel with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 60
    Picking up my Diglett with 60 Tough Points thankya
    Dropping her back off with this Olive Pokeblock No. 3 for a further 30 Tough Points

Dropping off my Hasty Swinub alongside this Passion Pokéblock to raise her Beauty and Cute Stats from 30 to 50.

Picking up my Magnemite with 60 Smart Stats.
    Dropping off the same Quirky Magnemite with this +30 LightBlue (Bitter) Pokéblock to raise his Smart from 60 to 90.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 5th March 2014.

Arc_Angel: Quiet Numel with a 30 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90
    Escalion: Quirky Magnemite with a 30 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 90
    Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90
    OkikuMew: Mild Swablu with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 90 & 70 respectively
    Thrain: Hasty Swinub with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 50 each

Missingno. Master: Adamant Beedrill with a 10 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90
    Picking up my Adamant Beedrill with a Tough stat of 90, and dropping him back off again along with this Black (Bland) +10 Pokéblock to raise said Tough stat to 100.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast