Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 676

Thread: The PokéSpa

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Hayward: Jolly Mightyena with a 20 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 50


    Picking up Jolly Mightyena w. 50 Smart points. Thanks!

    Dropping Jolly Mightyena off again to chow down on the grey pokeblock I meant to use a while ago, but goofed up.

    Smart goes from 50 to 70
    Tough goes from 60 to 80
    Cool goes from 30 to 50

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 30th May 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Relaxed Shiny Weezing with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Hayward: Jolly Mightyena with +20 Cool, Smart & Tough stat gains. Total Cool, Smart & Tough Stats = 50, 70 & 80 respectively
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40
    Thank you. <3 Leaving Torchic here again with another chocolate pokeblock.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Relaxed Shiny Weezing with a 20 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Picking up Jericho with 100 Beauty Points thankya
    Dropping off my Docile Rotom with 20 Cool Points for a further 15 Cool Points with this Red Pokeblock

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Hayward: Jolly Mightyena with +20 Cool, Smart & Tough stat gains. Total Cool, Smart & Tough Stats = 50, 70 & 80 respectively
    Picking up Jolly Mightyena w. 50 Cool, 70 Smart, and 80 Tough points. Many thanks!

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 6th June 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Docile Rotom with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 35
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60



    Meetan, you poor thing, you're having such terrible luck with this shop. I know it's not your fault, but the trade you made with Son_of_Shadows is invalid as he's not linked to where he picked up his Pokéblock. I've posted here about it and wish I'd picked it up sooner but in all honesty I've rarely looked at the Cable Club in recent months.

    I feel bad for you so I'm going to give Torchic 20 cute state (whether you choose to accept them is up to you), but in the meantime if you can have Son_of_Shadows correct that link for you that'll be great.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60



    Meetan, you poor thing, you're having such terrible luck with this shop. I know it's not your fault, but the trade you made with Son_of_Shadows is invalid as he's not linked to where he picked up his Pokéblock. I've posted here about it and wish I'd picked it up sooner but in all honesty I've rarely looked at the Cable Club in recent months.

    I feel bad for you so I'm going to give Torchic 20 cute state (whether you choose to accept them is up to you), but in the meantime if you can have Son_of_Shadows correct that link for you that'll be great.
    OTL You are such a legend, Enchantress. Especially with how much trouble I cause round here - not intentionally mind you! I'll accept them, but obv the pokeblock in my possession is 'poof'. I've posted on Shadow's profile so hopefully he'll sort it. May I leave Torchic here for a final week with this chocolate pokeblock? Thanks.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Docile Rotom with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 35
    Picking up my Rotom with 35 Cool Points thankya
    Dropping it back off for another 5 Cool Points with this Spicy Cherry Poffin

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 13th June 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Docile Rotom with a 5 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 40
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Careful Torchic with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 100
    Collecting my unbearably cute Torchic from the Pokespa. ;~; You're so adorbs omg.
    Torchic...? .-.;;
    ^///^;; Ahaha... /leaves

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Docile Rotom with a 5 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 40
    Picking up my Rotom with 40 Cool Stats thankya
    Dropping off my Gentle Froslass with 50 Beauty Points for another 15 with this Blue Pokeblock

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 20th June 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Gentle Froslass with a 15 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 65

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I would like to drop off quiet Swinub with this Spicy Cherry Poffin poffin, please. He has no points in this category.

    Tess Edit: Which poffin, and how many stats does Swinub already have, if any, in this category?
    Last edited by Meetan; 2nd July 2012 at 4:01 AM.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Dropping off my Hasty Houndour with this Chocolate Pokeblock. Houndour has no Cute Points.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Dropping off Timid Furret with 10 Cute Points to be fed a Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points):

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post14392296

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 4th July 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 15
    Myrrh: Hasty Houndour with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 15 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 15
    I would like to pick up Swinub and drop off my docile Pineco with this chocolate pokeblock. He has twenty cute stats so far.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Myrrh: Hasty Houndour with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 40
    Picking up Hasty Houndour with 40 Cute stats.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 11th July 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    lilbluecorsola: Timid Furret with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Meetan: Docile Pineco with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    lilbluecorsola: Timid Furret with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 50
    Picking up Furret with 50 Cute Points.

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Docile Pineco with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 60
    ^^ An actual Wednesday pick up is a lovely surprise. Let's go, Pineco, you cutie! Thanks, Enchantress!

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Leaving my quiet Swinub here with this black pokeblock. He has 15 cool stats and 60 beauty stats, and I want to raise his cute stat.

    Tess Edit: Which stat are you wanting to raise?
    Last edited by Meetan; 22nd July 2012 at 6:38 PM.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Gentle Froslass with a 15 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 65
    Picking up my Froslass with 65 Beauty Points thankya
    Dropping her back off again with this Blueberry Poffin for a further 10 Beauty Points

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 18th July 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Gentle Froslass with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 75

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Gentle Froslass with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 75
    Picking up my Froslass with 75 Beauty Points thankya

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •