Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 669

Thread: The PokéSpa

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    uhhhhh: Naughty Shuppet with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 20 each
    Picking up Shuppet with 20 Cute and Beauty stats.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    John's Knight: Docile Cleffa with +20 Beauty & Cute stat gains. Total Beauty & Cute Stats = 20 each
    picking cleffa with 20 beauty and cute stats, thanks

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 18th April 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Bashful Drifblim with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Bashful Drifblim with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 90
    Picking up Piper with 90 Cute Stats thankya
    Dropping her off again with this Strawberry Pokeblock for a further 5 Cute Points

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Dropping off a Rash Skarmory w. no prior points to chow down on a White Pokeblock

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 25th April 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Bashful Drifblim with a 5 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 95
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with +20 Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough Stats = 20 each

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with +20 Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough stat gains. Total Beauty, Cool, Cute & Tough Stats = 20 each
    Picking up Rash Skarm w. 20 Beauty, 20 Cool, 20 Cute, & 20 Tough stat points. Gracias!
    Dropping her off again to chow down on a Gold Pokeblock (Tough +70).

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Bashful Drifblim with a 5 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 95
    Picking up Piper with 95 Cute Points thankya
    Dropping off my Jolly Hypno with 45 Smart Points for another 40 Smart points with this Liteblue Pokeblock

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 2nd May 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Jolly Hypno with a 40 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 85
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with a 70 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with a 70 Point Tough stat gain. Total Tough Stats = 90

    Picking up Rash Skarmory w. 90 Tough Stats. Dropping her off again to chow down on a Purple (Cool +20) Pokeblock. Her Coolness currently sits at 20 pts. Thanks!

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Jolly Hypno with a 40 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 85
    Picking up my Hypno with 85 Smart Points thankya
    Dropping him back off with this Bitter Apple Poffin #2 for a further 15 Smart Points

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I would like to feed my quiet Swinub this Dry Indigo Pokeblock, to raise his beauty by 30 points. He has no stats yet.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 9th May 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Jolly Hypno with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with a 20 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 40
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Jolly Hypno with a 15 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 100
    Picking up my Hypno with 100 Smart Stats thankya
    Dropping off my Rash Jolteon with 60 Cool Points for another 30 Smart points with this Purple Pokeblock

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 30
    I'd like to leave Swinub here for another session using this Dry Indigo Pokeblock.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Hayward: Rash Skarmory with a 20 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 40

    Picking up Skarm w. 40 Coolness Points.

    Dropping off my Mightyena (f) w. 30 Cool, 30 Smart, and 60 Tough to chow down on a grey Pokeblock. Many thanks!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 14th May 2012 at 3:20 AM. Reason: fixing links

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 16th May 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Rash Jolteon with a 30 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 90
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 60


    Hayward, you've not provided a nature for Mightyena. If you can do that for me I'll edit this update. Additionally, for future reference, please also remember that Pokéblocks and Poffins cannot be used outside of this thread. The only exception is the FB Calendar's Birthday Poffin.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Meetan: Quiet Swinub with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 60
    Leaving my quiet Swinub here again to munch on this Chocolate Pokeblock. <3 Thanks!

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Rash Jolteon with a 30 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 90
    Picking up my Jolteon with 90 Cool Stats thankya.
    Dropping off my Relaxed Shiny Weezing with 50 Beauty Points for another 30 with this Indigo Pokeblock

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Dropping off my Mild Pachirisu with 30 Cute points. Feeding it this Chocolate Pokeblock

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation

    Hayward, you've not provided a nature for Mightyena. If you can do that for me I'll edit this update. Additionally, for future reference, please also remember that Pokéblocks and Poffins cannot be used outside of this thread. The only exception is the FB Calendar's Birthday Poffin.
    Sorry about that! Totally spaced on Mightyena's nature. Anyways, it's Jolly. And apologies about the Pokeblock/Poffin usage. I remember you saying that once before, but the only reason I used it in that post was because Arc and Ethe and LB also used theirs in the thread too, and so I thought I was supposed to, too. ^-^;

    Dropping off Jolly Mightyena with 30 Smart Stats again to chow down on a Lite Blue (Smart +20) Pokeblock. Thanks!
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th May 2012 at 4:25 PM. Reason: Slight edit...

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,923

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday 23rd May 2012.

    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Relaxed Shiny Weezing with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 80
    Hayward: Jolly Mightyena with a 20 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 50
    Myrrh: Mild Pachirisu with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70


    I'm sorry Meetan, but your Swinub's quiet nature means it's unable to use the Chocolate Pokéblock you've provided because it hates the sweet flavour. In order to raise its Cute stats you're going to need Black Pokéblocks as they're bland and therefore have no flavour.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Aww, that sucks. Well, I'll leave my careful Torchic with the chocolate pokeblock instead, please. He has no contest points yet.

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Arc_Angel: Relaxed Shiny Weezing with a 30 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 80
    Picking up my Shiny Weezing with 80 Beauty Points thankya
    Dropping him back off for another 20 Beauty Points with this Black Pokeblock
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 27th May 2012 at 10:06 PM.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Contest Stat Confirmation
    Myrrh: Mild Pachirisu with a 40 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 70
    Picking up Mild Pachirisu with 70 Cute Stat Points. Missed drop-off time : (

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •