Page 1 of 519 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Default What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Since HK asked for a new thread of this to be made, I decided to make a new thread for you all.

So yeah... whatever anime series you are currently watching at the moment, list it here.

Remember, ANIME series only. Not those ones that aren't.

FIRST

Last thing I saw was episode 12 of Asura Cryin'. I only have one more episode to go and I still don't know what the hell is going on.

Currently watching both the second season of Junjou Romantica and about 40 episodes into Kyou Kara Maou! and I love them both.

Bleach, because it is the only anime that I enjoy and understand at this point.

Well, I just finished watching Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY, I liked it, thought it was a bit dull at the beginning, picked up around half way through up until the last episode. Not as good as SEED, but good.

I also was watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, until FUNimation decided to temporarily block UK Peoples from going on their video portal.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's ftw
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

Watched Pokemon D/P - Team Galactic and Dinosaur King yesterday morning and Bleach x2 last night.

Watched the entire season of K-ON! on the computer.

Still watching Clannad from Part 2 Collection DVD and still can't get enough of it.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Romeo X Juliet on DVD... for the second time. I can't get enough of it I'm planning to watch Elemental Gelade at one point.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Pokemon D/P (the Galactic Battles season) on Cartoon Network,

Naruto Shippuden (on Naruto.com)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (the raw Japanese version on 4Kids's youtube page)

Sadly, I still can't say One Piece on Funimation's website yet...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 and k-on mainly. I'm also watching the higurashi rei ovas and is waiting for Umineko (starts this week!)

Since Comcast decided to screw me over and apparently removed Cartoon Network from my list of available channels, The only anime I have to watch is Rave Master on Sci-Fi's Animonday lineup.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's dub. Might not be the world's best dub, but I can stomach it. Something to do with never watching the original, if my anime expert friend is right.

Kalin's dub laugh = evil and epic.

Yusei's dub voice = just plain hero and decent

Divine's dub name = must burn in hell...
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I've been watching Shin-chan on DVD that I borrowed from my friend. I'm on the second DVD on the first part of the first season. The series is so hilarious; I love it so much. <3 Even though he's not on this DVD, my favorite character is totally Biker Bastard.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

My "must watch" anime list is filling up again but form now I decided to start watching K-On again and I'm also going to try Hellsing. Someone told me if I was fond of Kuroshitsuji, then I might also like Hellsing. Eh, it sounds a little iffy but we'll see. Also I'm giving The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a second go. >_> My anime sources says it gets better as the show goes on.

I'm not currently watching any, I just finished up with Gravitation and Gravitation OVA. I'm thinking of starting to watch Naruto Shippuden again, but first I have to remember where I left off x3

I am currently watching Pokemon and Minami-ke (and sequels).

I'm doing a lot of Slayers rewatching. I probably haven't watched any other anime series in the past month. Sure, I'm hanging around in the middle of others, sure I'll probably finish up at least a few of them eventually. But Slayers is the only one I'm avidly watching (for the umpteenth time and still loving it).

I'm watching... Bleach, School Rumble, Death Note (again), Hellsing and Full Metal Alchemist

Anime that I've watched recently:

Kashimashi: I found this anime while scrounging around on the internet, on veoh. While the genderbending is the main quirk to the 13-episode series, I also enjoyed how simple it was and how it focuses on real life. It's not anything like Pokemon or Naruto, where adventure is key - and Kashimashi didn't really need it.

Yu-gi-oh: I finally got around to finishing this show yesterday. And the duels between Yugi and Bakura, and Yugi and Yami, were excellent. Sure, it's obvious who's going to win - most of the duels are. But what makes it enjoyable for me is wondering how the duel is going to end that way. Having Bakura's duel end with the full force of Gandora is an example of that.

Yu-gi-oh GX: I went straight to Yu-gi-oh's sequel when I finished it. I'm at episode 22 right now, but I'm starting to like this show just as I did a couple of years ago. The one thing that makes it different though is, at least at the beginning, the anime treats the game it's spawned from just that - a game. There isn't a very deep story to be made from it; it's just good old fun.

Though an academy made for the sole purpose of dueling is a little too much. It's as if dueling is the only way to make a living in the world.

And an obligatory mention goes to Pokemon, the only anime I can watch on my satellite TV without pulling an all-nighter or waking up at noon the next day.

One Piece and Blood+.

I will start watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Saint Seiya(again) this summer.
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

Gundam 00 (second time),Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,xxxHolic (how can you watch tsubasa without watchin this?), and a little of Valkyria Chronicles.. yes I'm an anime junkie

Was watching Fullmetal and One Piece
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

I've been watching Midori no Hibi and Negima. They're both great animés, but so far, I like Midori no Hibi better. Too bad it's pretty short.
    My Platinum Adventure!

[img]http://i41.*******.com/28l47yv.png[/img]

I'm watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Clannad, and Fruits Basket now, I've recently finished Bokuatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and I'm waiting for the release of Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
    Proud to be a Christian. <3

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.

recently finished Ouran High School Host Club and really enjoyed it. now currently watching FLCL and Hellsing Ultimate, which i left for a bit and am now coming back to.

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Page 1 of 519 123451151101 ... LastLast